+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Time is accelerating, do you feel it?

1. Link to Post #41
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Default Re: Time is accelerating, do you feel it?

i think this happens because linear time is something humans invented... the brain doesnt work like that. you need event places and other info to get the idea of how long 14 years is ... for the brain 14 years isnt something that you can feel ... thus if you continue to think about this and more experience start to get pulled out of the brain (you remembering them) then you get more and more and more info thus now 14 years seem HUGE compared to the first feeling/impression you had :-P

I hope i helped you ... at least this is what i feel about it.

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    I don't really think time is speeding up in the conventional way we think about time. I think there is much more happening in the world in a shorter period of time. Not necessarily all good, more earthquakes, more volcanic erruptions, Tsunami's, floods etc. There are also more people calling for the US Government to disclose info on UFO's, these calls for disclosure are becoming more frequent. My point is that it really does seem like time is going faster because the information that we are being bombarded with is comming at us at a phenomenal rate.
    I am not sure of what will happen on Dec 21, 2012 and not even sure if anything will happen but for some reason I feel, literally that something is afoot, take your pick from the litany of answers. Pole Shift, Alien contact, Planet X and more. I know that my sense is very much tuned into something, just not sure what that something is at this stage!
    We're all in the middle of a great cosmic struggle. It's a hell of an exciting ride though!

I hope the calls for disclosure are answered so that we may focus on whatever else lies ahead.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I have to admit that I'm more easily overwhelmed due to the speed of time. I'm slowly starting to hang in there but it feels like I have a day all planned out and it just doesn't unfold as I'd like it to on some days.

3. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

To be completely honest I don't remember if I posted anything here.

I have witnessed a compression of events in what would normally be considered a relatively quick moment of time. I think the events witnessed in my being, have made time seem to progress at a faster rate....Therefore I try to stop the world internally......lol....and make cool shtuff.
    Today a man on acid realized that all of matter is merely energy condensed into a slow moving vibration, that we are all one, and there is no such thing as death. Life is but a dream.
    Here's Tom with the weather.....
    -Bill Hicks

4. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    i think this happens because linear time is something humans invented... the brain doesnt work like that. you need event places and other info to get the idea of how long 14 years is ... for the brain 14 years isnt something that you can feel ... I hope i helped you ... at least this is what i feel about it.
    lol - All I need to know the reality of 14 years has gone by is to look in the mirror - oh your brain can feel it quite well too, trust me in 20 years time you'll be seeing and feeling those 20 years Ask your grandma - grandpa what they felt like when they were young.

At 32 life as yet to have caught up to you lol But thank you for the positive outlook on this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3