+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ? Who Is at the Top of all this Evil ?

1. Link to Post #41
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Default Re: ? Who Is at the Top of all this Evil ?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Wakytweaky (here)
    Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    Those in control of this planet, are not of this planet. The 13 leading families in control of world politics, are simply their puppets in this game.

sirdipswitch
    I would sure be interested to learn what else you can say about this subject sirdipswitch...

...]

That's certainly correct. Part 3 of Dr Bill Deagle's very brilliant December 2006 Granada Forum Lecture discusses this, and nails it all.

His term: hyper-dimensional demonic entities. And if you don't believe they exist, it supports them all the more.

What an interesting man.
    For some reason I've never read into his work or listened to him.
    Science, spirituality, whistle blowing and pointing us to learn about who we truly are... Sounds like my favourite kind of guy.
    Also listen to Part 1! (Part 2 is about nutrition and wellness, and Part 4 is just 10 minutes.)

I've watched/listened to Parts 1 and 3 seven or eight times through -- literally -- and I get more out of it each time. The information is so dense... "Dr Bill" (as he is known) was way ahead of his time.

Quote You know what I don't understand Bill?
    All this talk about the possible doom and gloom variations that are ahead of us.. the thread you started .. 'the Ultimate Hypothesis', when I read it, it makes sense to me and I can easily believe it, but when I listen to my inner feeling... There is something that has been growing for more then a year now and that is telling me that we are going to be OK. More than OK actually. It is an inner feeling that says that good times are coming.
    I'm the first one to admit that I am a fool in many ways, but my intuition is mostly doing a good job.

I asked a lot of people who I come in contact with and mostly they say the same thing.

What is your point of view on that? You must have come across many people who feel the same as I do.
    I agree. It seems to be a paradox, but I think it works like this.

We're probably going to be okay because we're alert and informed. Just because we 'know' that all will be fine, this does not mean that we don't have to do a lot of real-time work between now and then.

It's like a football player having a vision that they're going to win the cup (or an olympic athlete "knowing" that they'll win the gold medal). They still have to get up early, train, take care of themselves, work with their coach... and then, ultimately perform. Then their vision will come to reality.

(min 55.43 of part three, top video in Bills post of Dr deagle) Chidruaq Hadruaq ?? Dont know if i pronounce this correct but it sound very much so like Kwisatz Haderach ( DUNE), that rang a bell for sure with me ( This is where Paul Atreides ( Muad Dib) becomes the living man god, he who can look everywhere ( previous lives, times, futures, past all at once) or something like that, i dont recall exactly), makes me think of the books of Dune from a whole new perspective, Frank Herbert just became a very wise sly cat in my view by slipping this in his books, this is not common knowledge at all.

Thanks for posting this Bill.

WOW
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 16th July 2012 at 20:32.

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)
    (min 55.43 of part three, top video in Bills post of Dr deagle) Chidruaq Hadruaq ??
    Shadrach Hadrach.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (16th July 2012), Jean-Marie (16th July 2012)

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    Quote Posted by sidh25 (here)
    i think its us
    Nearly.

I think that we humans provide fertile soil for evil seeds to sprout.

What a horrid analogy - sorry - but...

What we need to do is say NO!

Withdraw consent that was given, consent no more.

Root it out.

Let the light chase away those evil things, and for it never to return.
    For a very long time the unknown and the darkness and things beyond our ken was called evil. It was just that we didn't understand it's workings or its purpose. Our own mythology is full of it.

love

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

Anchor (17th July 2012), Cartomancer (16th July 2012), Eram (16th July 2012), noxon medem (18th July 2012), PurpleLama (16th July 2012)

6. Link to Post #44
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)
    (min 55.43 of part three, top video in Bills post of Dr deagle) Chidruaq Hadruaq ??
    Shadrach Hadrach.
    Well, it sounded a lot like something i thought i recognized, thanks for clearing it up for me, do you think there is a connection there with the Dune story in this ( the fremen ( us in this case)waiting for their messiah who would teach them them they are all powerfull themselves, also the planted myth/ prophesy by the Bene Geserit Matriarchy of the coming of this messiah, it all feels very familiar when Dr Deagle tells his story about his lebanese (desert origins) of his family.

Also the nuclear war part (stone burners in the Dune saga) where Paul got blinded by radiation starts ringing bells, with the war drums beating in the middle east these days.

Thanks for taking the time to translate ( i just saw a picture in my mind of you listening very intensely to the dr Deagle video and skipping to the second he said it, very funny)

7. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

I immediatlely thought of Dune as well. Of course the water could be a metaphor for oil.

love

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (16th July 2012), Cartomancer (16th July 2012), Eram (16th July 2012)

9. Link to Post #46
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    I immediatlely thought of Dune as well. Of course the water could be a metaphor for oil.

love

K
    Funny eh, somehow thhese words spoken by Paul Atreides aka Muad Dib aka Kwisatz Haderach aka the Worm come to mind, he who has the power to destroy things has the power over the universe ( or something like that) i believe he said it when he was in his worm stage.

Sorry for taking the thread off topic, back to topic.

10. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

Cthulu, I thought everyone knew that?

11. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

Thanks to all who have participated on this thread. It's quite interesting to see where I was going with the topic and where others have taken it.

I do understand that there are different dimensions that are being discussed, but I have to say that I am walking/driving/experiencing on this planet as a human with my 5 senses. So when I use the word EVIL, I am writing about the opposite of what I've experienced as goodness or kindness.

Perhaps there's a "heavenly" battle of good and evil "in space" somewhere or inter-dimensionally ... but there is ILL WILL perpetrated upon mankind every minute of every day that some person is feeling. In my naivety , I created this post because I would like it-EVIL- to be exposed on this planet. If exposed, perhaps there would be the opportunity to spread GOOD WILL everywhere.

Yes ... I know ... do it one person at a time (and I do). Still ...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Alie For This Post:

noxon medem (18th July 2012)

13. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    For a very long time the unknown and the darkness and things beyond our ken was called evil. It was just that we didn't understand it's workings or its purpose. Our own mythology is full of it.
    Thanks,

I expect that we can all understand this to some extent, but how many have been able to more fully penetrate the deception that was layered on top of an already functioning illusion - one that we forgot that WE created? My God how sophisticated it is and here we are, tearing through it nonetheless!

Based on what I see and know, which is *my* delusion at this current point in time, I see that evil is just the operation of freewill and intention but simply one that is motivated in a way that is not wholly aligned with the one that I have decided is the correct course for me, namely that of loving others a little (but not that much) more than myself.

I suggest that "awakening" is the degree that you consciously understand that you are powerful and that you have free choice. I think it is also the degree to which you see, discern and categorize motives (of yourself and otherselves); also hand in hand with all that, the level of responsibility that you consciously/mindfully assume when deciding what to do or not to do.

At the point where you basically realize that choice is freewill, for good or evil, and you can see that this was all a scenario in which you get to experience a complex context in which you can make the biggest choice of all: do I love others more somewhat more than myself, or do I love myself to the almost complete exclusion of others then you are pretty wide awake.

I made mine, as it turns out, I made it a long time ago!

I have found that after this "awakening" fear drops away. Separation drops away. No longer do you have to fall for the tricks to the same degree you did before, you can decide yes or no, and what to do or not to do.

Such an awakened entity is knowingly sovereign. It can stand its ground in full self authority and say YEA or NAY as it see fit - and if it turns out it has been deceived it will take full and conscious reckoning of that and accept responsibility, it will forgive itself and the deceiver and move onwards having learned a lesson.

Such an entity can love an evil entity and respect what it is and why it is motivated the way it is, and furthermore know that it can only obtain from itself, that which it gives to the evil entity.

The maxim "Let he who would be deceived be deceived" is just another way for looking at freewill on this scale.

If I were an evil man, the world right now remains a target rich environment for me to do what I want to do to help myself become empowered at the expense of others.

If I were a good man, the world right now remains a target rich environment for me to help myself and others expand in love for others.

It will not always be this way because the cycle we are in is ending, but as it does so the intensity is expected to increase. The river flows faster. The "dangers" and the speed of cause and effect quickens.

Observe this game of freewill and motive. Once you understand your eternal nature and the nature of your incarnation and attachments - the "importance" of certain "game elements" of what is going on sub sides and one can be about doing what ones true nature has chosen to do. Mostly chopping wood and carrying water - as before in our own ways.
    Last edited by Anchor; 17th July 2012 at 04:28.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Eram (17th July 2012), K626 (18th July 2012), Nickolai (18th July 2012), noxon medem (17th July 2012)

15. Link to Post #50
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Guys, according to the Anastasia material, "WHO" is on top, is the 6 priests, of which her grandfather is one of them.. However in Book 7, the head priest agreed to follow Anastasias plan to make the world a better place, by following her suggestions, about spiritual food growing, Kins domains, etc.. . Megre also mentions in one of the later books about how the 'dark forces' on earth are actually a clique of Zionist people.. who 'were' taking orders from the priests... Now however the system is running on its own momentum, and has been for more than 5 years... Anastasia does talk about the 'dark forces' which definitely could be the 'archons' that are talked about, but more likely these archons are actually a creation of ancient Man, and the original High Priest, who took power about 10,000 yrs ago, just to prove to God that Man was an imperfect creation... Anastasia does talk about there being Aliens 'out there' though no creation is as powerful and as harmonious as Earth and Mankind.. We are so powerful, that if every person intended there to be a second sun, it would appear... this is the power of thought that the creator has imbued within us... And so its seems only Love = which is THE most powerful force in the universe can heal this world and make it into a garden paradise... So I guess not only is this Zionist cult responsible for the ills of the world, but we, each and every one of us, is equally responsible, because of the system that we give energy to....

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mitm For This Post:

Anchor (17th July 2012), Eram (17th July 2012), noxon medem (18th July 2012)

17. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

Very simple. Spirituality is the key not religion but good sound basic spirituality. The first thing to spirituality IMO is that creation itself is above everything for creation is constantly growing. We here on earth and everywhere in the cosmos is below creation.....

18. The Following User Says Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Eram (17th July 2012)

19. Link to Post #52
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    Evil could be said to be a lack of empathy, not being able to see or feel things from another's point of view. That does open up the picture a little to include all of us!

Evil cannot understand compassion. Many of us isolate ourselves, protect ourselves,
    project ourselves so we do not have to acknowledge others suffering.

We may even think it's their karma, and nothing to do with me.
    We may even think that other people's lives are their synchronicity and have nothing to do with me.

This thinking would be wrong, because whatever occurs in our life, and whoever we meet is a karmic connection. This is to do with karmic debt, and if ignored, IS ignorance.

Evil does not care about others. Are you without fault?

Step inside and take a good look: this is the first step to exhausting evil, and finding peace.

When we enter a room full of people, there are those we are attracted to, those we are not attracted to and those whom we ignore. It's the same on forums. These three principles govern the whole material universe....attraction, repulsion and inertia (ignorance).

We stay here until we find out and realise the true nature of these three evil poisons.

That will be a very happy day!

Tony
    With respect, pie'n'eal.

We indeed are attracted to some, repelled by others, and indifferent to many more.
    But these patterns are set-up early in our lives - mostly from conditionings that have been done to us during the years of childhood.

A simple thing as the shape of the nose, can be enough to trigger any one of the reactions - attraction, repulsion or indifference. Perhaps, it has a similar shape to the nose of a loving, caring aunt or uncle that triggers the attraction mechanism. Or, the nose may resemble the nose of a overly-strict disciplinarian parent or school teacher, then repulsion will be the result.
    When we enter a room with people, there are a thousand and one things that contribute to the selection process that occurs within a split-second frame of time.

Understanding where this comes from, how & when this pattern is set-up for ourselves, this is part of knowing one's self.

Goodness cannot be defined without there also being evil.
    There cannot be someone called 'sinner' without there also being someone that is called 'saint'.
    In fact, its the saint that creates the sinner.
    The do-gooder, creates the evil-doer.
    They are both needed in order for these to be defined.
    The fact of the matter is that man is both - good & evil.

The attempt to accept that one is only good & to deny that one is also capable of doing evil - now this creates much of the problems. This creates a division within man. It is denying a total acceptance of oneself. Acceptance of oneself is not total, but only partial. One becomes split & fragmented within.
    Then one accepts himself as being only the good part, and points to someone else as being the bad. Its that damn neighbor down the street who is the evil one.

In order to know what compassion is.
    One will have to know what indifference is.
    To know what it means to be evil, one will have to go beyond just an intellectual understanding of it.

To really know what evil is, one will have to experience evil for oneself...
    To find out where that road goes... to know very well that it will take you to hell.
    One needs to take it to the marrow. To the very bone. In order to learn it well.
    To know the lesson well enough to know that its a choice that one would rather not make for himself ever again.
    This understanding can only come through the experience of it - not to be intellectualizing about it, but to live it & learn it.

Because, it is only a seasoned traveler that can be authentically compassionate, genuinely empathetic.

Good & evil are not opposites to each other.
    They are complementaries of each other.
    They both sit on the same good/evil spectrum.
    And man/woman is both - good & evil, together.
    Empathy arises only out of experiencing both extremes of the good/evil spectrum.

Cheers -*-
    Last edited by turiya; 17th July 2012 at 05:18.

20. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

The problem isn't individuals. The ruling class is able to be the ruling class because of their material conditions. The problem is the system which allows them to exist. It doesn't matter if their aliens or humans the method is the same.

21. Link to Post #54
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    Evil could be said to be a lack of empathy, not being able to see or feel things from another's point of view. That does open up the picture a little to include all of us!

Evil cannot understand compassion. Many of us isolate ourselves, protect ourselves,
    project ourselves so we do not have to acknowledge others suffering.

We may even think it's their karma, and nothing to do with me.
    We may even think that other people's lives are their synchronicity and have nothing to do with me.

This thinking would be wrong, because whatever occurs in our life, and whoever we meet is a karmic connection. This is to do with karmic debt, and if ignored, IS ignorance.

Evil does not care about others. Are you without fault?

Step inside and take a good look: this is the first step to exhausting evil, and finding peace.

When we enter a room full of people, there are those we are attracted to, those we are not attracted to and those whom we ignore. It's the same on forums. These three principles govern the whole material universe....attraction, repulsion and inertia (ignorance).

We stay here until we find out and realise the true nature of these three evil poisons.

That will be a very happy day!

Tony
    With respect, pie'n'eal.

We indeed are attracted to some, repelled by others, and indifferent to many more.
    But these patterns are set-up early in our lives - mostly from conditionings that have been done to us during the years of childhood.

A simple thing as the shape of the nose, can be enough to trigger any one of the reactions - attraction, repulsion or indifference. Perhaps, it has a similar shape to the nose of a loving, caring aunt or uncle that triggers the attraction mechanism. Or, the nose may resemble the nose of a overly-strict disciplinarian parent or school teacher, then repulsion will be the result.
    When we enter a room with people, there are a thousand and one things that contribute to the selection process that occurs within a split-second frame of time.

Understanding where this comes from, how & when this pattern is set-up for ourselves, this is part of knowing one's self.

Goodness cannot be defined without there also being evil.
    There cannot be someone called 'sinner' without there also being someone that is called 'saint'.
    In fact, its the saint that creates the sinner.
    The do-gooder, creates the evil-doer.
    They are both needed in order for these to be defined.
    The fact of the matter is that man is both - good & evil.

The attempt to accept that one is only good & to deny that one is also capable of doing evil - now this creates much of the problems. This creates a division within man. It is denying a total acceptance of oneself. Acceptance of oneself is not total, but only partial. One becomes split & fragmented within.
    Then one accepts himself as being only the good part, and points to someone else as being the bad. Its that damn neighbor down the street who is the evil one.

In order to know what compassion is.
    One will have to know what indifference is.
    To know what it means to be evil, one will have to go beyond just an intellectual understanding of it.

To really know what evil is, one will have to experience evil for oneself...
    To find out where that road goes... to know very well that it will take you to hell.
    One needs to take it to the marrow. To the very bone. In order to learn it well.
    To know the lesson well enough to know that its a choice that one would rather not make for himself ever again.
    This understanding can only come through the experience of it - not to be intellectualizing about it, but to live it & learn it.

Because, it is only a seasoned traveler that can be authentically compassionate, genuinely empathetic.

Good & evil are not opposites to each other.
    They are complementaries of each other.
    They both sit on the same good/evil spectrum.
    And man/woman is both - good & evil, together.
    Empathy arises only out of experiencing both extremes of the good/evil spectrum.

Cheers -*-

I agree with you, we have an enlightened nature and an endarkened nature, understanding this is of paramount importance.

( Unfortunately I've written about this several times in depth, but posts get lost in the past. There are many aspects to a topic and if one tried to put everything in on one thread, it would become one volume of many. The biggest problem with forums is the different levels of understanding and what people are interested in. One can put over a theme very simply, and it get ignored. If one tries to cover many angles, it is too much to take in........ life is indeed frustrating! So most thread just end up repeating themselves, just going round in circles.....that's life for you!)

All the best,
    Tony

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

araucaria (18th July 2012), noxon medem (18th July 2012)

23. Link to Post #55
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

It's like a football player having a vision that they're going to win the cup (or an olympic athlete "knowing" that they'll win the gold medal). They still have to get up early, train, take care of themselves, work with their coach... and then, ultimately perform. Then their vision will come to reality.

Point of Interest/Correction. In football the final match is called the Super Bowl.

24. Link to Post #56
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

you are at the top.

good and evil are only a matter of perspective.
    without judgement everything just is.

the creator is everything...good and evil.
    we are the creator. we are everything.

god is satan. satan is god.
    the arch-on is the arch-angel.
    jesus is the morning star.
    lucifer is the morning star.
    jesus is lucifer is the light is knowledge is enlightenment.

the "evil" ones (just like the "good" ones) are merely other aspects of yourself so don't condemn them.
    instead, try to understand them and their purpose.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

D-Day (18th July 2012), Fred Steeves (17th July 2012), Nickolai (18th July 2012), noxon medem (18th July 2012)

26. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

As I understand it right now it's like this

There's an energetic entity 'piggy-backing' off of our consciousness. How do they do this? they parasite off the 'human behaviour patterns' that come from the 'gut feeling'. What is that gut feeling? it's mostly fear based feelings that rise in the solar plexus totally ignoring the heart.
    How do we get rid of this 'evil energy' riding on our backs? We CHANGE our behaviour, towards oneself and then towards others.
    If that energy can only parasite off of 'the fear vibrations' then what we all must do on an individual level is connect to the heart and truth vibrations.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to SkepticSoul For This Post:

Kelly (17th July 2012)

28. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Quote The (Devil) is within the Vatican..!
    That IS the last of the 3 sealed prophesies that St Bernadette gave. Guess who collected them back then? The current pope!
    Lourdes and Fatima were debunked by none other than Pope John Paul I (the First), who also debunked Moses and his old testament by checking him out in Egypt!

The Fatima message was read and binned by Popes John XXIII, Paul VI, and John Paul I before the Polish guy got hold of it.

On this basis, I would have grave doubts about anything "St Bernadette" is alleged to have prophesied.

I get my info from Lucien Grégoire's Murder in the Vatican based on the life of John Paul I, a strange mixture of a life of a saint and conspiracy theory in spades - covering with great circumstantial detail thirty (30) likely murders, how, when and by/for whom. This is Vatican history from a "left-wing" political and humanitarian point of view. For a right-wing, but non-evil presentation of the same postwar period, see Malachi Martin's Vatican, which starts out more or less as faction and ends as total fiction.

Interestingly, neither of these books makes much mention of the Jesuits per se.

Edit: Grégoire's book is subtitled "The CIA and the Bolshevik pontiff". According to the author, Paul VI and John Paul I concocted together the following doctrine which was going to be implemented, notably in South America: "It is the inalienable right of no man to accumulate wealth beyond his needs while other men starve to death because they have nothing". Thoroughly recommended.
    Last edited by araucaria; 17th July 2012 at 15:14.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Cartomancer (17th July 2012)

30. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Interesting info. Fatima Portugal is due west of St. Peter's square. The eastern windrose marker (circle of markers surrounding the Egyptian Obelisk at the center) in conjunction with the obelisk forms a sighting device that points to places of importance to the Catholic faith. The W windrose points right to Fatima; the site of the miracles according to the church. Here's my movie about this phenomena:

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

araucaria (17th July 2012), K626 (18th July 2012)

32. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    Interesting info. Fatima Portugal is due west of St. Peter's square. The eastern windrose marker (circle of markers surrounding the Egyptian Obelisk at the center) in conjunction with the obelisk forms a sighting device that points to places of importance to the Catholic faith. The W windrose points right to Fatima; the site of the miracles according to the church. Here's my movie about this phenomena:

Fascinating. This means that Fatima is an integral part of the Vatican setup, and so Lourdes was probably just a dry run. As I recall, John Paul I found for example that the miraculous gave (mountain stream) already existed in the cave and was in fact the purpose of going there, until Bernadette's handlers decided otherwise... The two younger children at Fatima were too young to take this treatment and was likely silenced to avoid too many inconsistencies.

I'm not sure if we need 'black popes' - most of the white ones have been pretty black.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Cartomancer (18th July 2012), K626 (18th July 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast