+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: A New Book - The Reality and Spirituality of Life in the Universe

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default A New Book - The Reality and Spirituality of Life in the Universe

This book has just been released by Marshall Vian Summers. It explores and explains the nature and interactions of this region of space and the spirituality of the universe.

It may challenge many of your beliefs, but truth often does. Well worth reading. It is in paperback and e-book forms on Amazon, New Knowledge Library, and Barnes and Noble.

I would be interested in others who have read this.

Update 10/22/12 - The download of this ebook is offered for free at newmessage.org
    Last edited by Abductee S; 23rd October 2012 at 19:39.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Abductee S For This Post:

Beautifully Curious (30th November 2012), Bo Atkinson (24th July 2012), bogeyman (17th August 2012), Caren (19th July 2012), centreoflight (19th September 2012), douglasbass (2nd September 2012), Fredenit (22nd July 2012), markenty13 (17th July 2012), MBerger47 (10th October 2012), nickc2496 (12th October 2012), niki (18th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    England Avalon Member markenty13's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: A New Book - The Reality and Spirituality of Life in the Universe

Hey, thanks for mentioning this book, i will be buying this now

Thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to markenty13 For This Post:

Fredenit (22nd July 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Excellent book, the most realistic and logical perspective I've read. Many will not like it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wobbegong For This Post:

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,835 times in 413 posts

I agree this is the most accurate book on this topic. For the sake of public interest I posted the third chapter, "The Limits of Space Travel", here.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to S-L For This Post:

Caren (19th July 2012), MBerger47 (23rd October 2012), niki (18th September 2012), raweya (19th July 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (19th July 2012), RunningDeer (9th August 2012), unearth9 (24th July 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by S-L (here)
    I agree this is the most accurate book on this topic. For the sake of public interest I posted the third chapter, "The Limits of Space Travel", here.
    Thankyou S-L, that chapter is much in tune with another significant UFO-contact case, from many years ago, discussed here at Avalon, the "Friendship Case":
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...zia#post507443
    the documentary explains how these visitors needed help from their human friends for the provisioning of resources that they needed for their technologies, basically to sustain them during their permanence on earth. A demonstration of the fact that even very advanced races do need resources - as stated in 'Life in the Universe'.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wobbegong For This Post:

Caren (19th July 2012), Fredenit (22nd July 2012), MBerger47 (10th October 2012), nickc2496 (12th October 2012), S-L (19th July 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Did you read the chapter on genetic manipulation and families...? that was not what I was expecting... and the chapter on influence in the mental environment is something I'm going to have to read and reread. So much in there to understand. I have always had a sense that the mind wasn't being used to its capacity, that there was another world that we just didn't understand fully - beyond what we can see. There is so much more going on...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raweya For This Post:

Equatorial Eyes (31st August 2012), Fredenit (22nd July 2012), niki (18th September 2012), wobbegong (20th July 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by raweya (here)
    Did you read the chapter on genetic manipulation and families...? that was not what I was expecting... and the chapter on influence in the mental environment is something I'm going to have to read and reread. ...
    Yes, very interesting. The part about the mental environment has answered a lot of questions I had...just recently I was talking to a person who, surprisingly, is still hooked on the GFL channelings and says that it's all true because a friend of his has a "spirit guide" that tells him it's all good, to be patient about the wrong predictions, gives him reasons for them etc. That is definitely a mental environment influence done by the Intervention.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to wobbegong For This Post:

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,205 times in 1,064 posts

Can anyone who has read him give a synopsis of him and the book? (mostly him)
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I was really interested in the second half of the book on the Spirituality of the universe. Uniting evolution and intelligent design was brilliant, and seemed so simple to understand! I have begun to look at things quite differently now.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abductee S For This Post:

Fredenit (22nd July 2012), niki (18th September 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by nearing (here)
    Hi Nearing,
    a very short synopsis in my own words: Mr Summers was a teacher for blind children for several years until, about 30 yrs ago, he was contacted by spiritual forces who taught him to reconnect to "Knowledge" (the deeper mind within us) and urged him to record while they spoke through him. Over this 30 yr period the recordings were transcribed into several books and teachings - nearly 10k pages.
    The book "Life in the Universe" warns us about the lies that have been circulating about ET's being angelic beings coming to rescue us. It describes the physical universe we live in as a very competitive environment, similar to the competitiveness we have on earth but on a much larger scale. It describes the cultures on other planet, their practices etc. It's not a very long book, it's really worth a read.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wobbegong For This Post:

Fredenit (22nd July 2012), nearing (28th August 2012), RunningDeer (9th August 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Here's a link where you can download a pdf of his first book "The Allies of Humanity" for free

http://www.alliesofhumanity.org/alli...nity-book1.pdf

cheers

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

niki (18th September 2012), RunningDeer (9th August 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ponda (here)

Here's a link where you can download a pdf of his first book "The Allies of Humanity" for free

http://www.alliesofhumanity.org/alli...nity-book1.pdf

cheers
    I feel Life in the Universe gives a much greater context and understanding of the Allies Briefings. To not only see what is happening in our world by the Intervention forces, but how this greater region of the galaxy works, that the earth is a part of, really makes things clear for me.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Abductee S For This Post:

niki (18th September 2012)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,512 times in 830 posts

I want to buy the book, realizing the value of fair use, fair trade, etc.....I assume this is the best source:
    http://www.newknowledgelibrary.org/g...tuality-ebook/

I loved the Summers YouTubes from past... Thanks to threads like this i did buy The Allies Of Humanity... I'm 'reading' it now-- Or actually having it read to me through mp3

Is there any place people discuss things like 'knowledge' and 'unity' ?

As these terms are presented in The Alies of Humanity? Is there a deeper delving forum somewhere? OK, perhaps it's 10 years too late.... Word searching theses words in this book alone....Gives the impression that there are deeper things to discuss. How else will unity of knowledge occur? I wonder.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 24th July 2012 at 11:00.

25. Link to Post #14
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wavydome (here)
    I want to buy the book, realizing the value of fair use, fair trade, etc.....I assume this is the best source:
    http://www.newknowledgelibrary.org/g...tuality-ebook/

I loved the Summers YouTubes from past... Thanks to threads like this i did buy The Allies Of Humanity... I'm 'reading' it now-- Or actually having it read to me through mp3

Is there any place people discuss things like 'knowledge' and 'unity' ?

As these terms are presented in The Alies of Humanity? Is there a deeper delving forum somewhere? OK, perhaps it's 10 years too late.... Word searching theses words in this book alone....Gives the impression that there are deeper things to discuss. How else will unity of knowledge occur? I wonder.
    Hi Wavydome, yes, that's the best place for buying the books. You can also look into the www.newmessage.org website, but if you would like more detailed info don't hesitate to send me a p.m.

26. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,512 times in 830 posts

Thanks woebegone,

This page looks great... A place i need to apply or try signing in, for more learning, after finishing these books through mp3...

http://www.newmessage.org/nmfg/The_F..._from_God.html

27. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,632 times in 628 posts

I need to come back to this thread later. Thanks for posting it.
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

My first contact to the knowledge of Marshall Vian Summers was due to the Camelot-Video in January this year. Recommended for getting first impressions.

http://www.projectcamelotportal.com/...n-summers.html

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Why not just go and watch the 17 part videos called "Allies of Humanity"? It will probably give you even more of a detailed idea of what reality and spirituality in the Universe truly is...

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

conk (18th September 2012), niki (18th September 2012), RunningDeer (9th August 2012)

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Why not just go and watch the 17 part videos called "Allies of Humanity"? It will probably give you even more of a detailed idea of what reality and spirituality in the Universe truly is...
    Watching/listening to the Allies Briefings will bring an awareness that may be so needed for someone. But, it will not give what Life in the Universe will give you. LIU opens a much larger doorway into the panorama of the universe not only in terms of its functionality, but also the spirituality of it. And as I've said earlier, the explanation of how intelligent design and evolution are wedded is amazing, simple and clear. Please read it yourself if you feel intrigued or pulled to do this.

I would also like to hear how others who read it have responded to it.
    Last edited by Abductee S; 25th July 2012 at 14:59.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abductee S For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (25th July 2012), niki (18th September 2012)

33. Link to Post #20
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Abductee S (here)
    Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Watching/listening to the Allies Briefings will bring an awareness that may be so needed for someone. But, it will not give what Life in the Universe will give you. LIU opens a much larger doorway into the panorama of the universe not only in terms of its functionality, but also the spirituality of it. And as I've said earlier, the explanation of how intelligent design and evolution are wedded is amazing, simple and clear. Please read it yourself if you feel intrigued or pulled to do this.

I would also like to hear how others who read it have responded to it.
    The briefings are great, but yes, Abductee S, I too think that LIU gives an unparalleled set of insights and explanations.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to wobbegong For This Post:

Abductee S (30th July 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast