Thread: Flash mob overruns Jacksonville, Florida Walmart

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

Default Re: Flash mob overruns Jacksonville, Florida Walmart

Flash mobs are known across the United States
    as a group of people dancing, having fun and
    enjoying themselves while entertaining others.

However, the Walmart off Lem Turner Road in
    Jacksonville fell victim to a flash robbery
    when more than 300 people entered the store
    and destroyed the security system as well as
    some merchandise.

According to a police report, the group destroyed
    an electronic anti-shop lifting security scanner
    that costs about $1,500. The police report also
    stated the massive crowd could have arrived at the
    store after a party that was broken up on Sampson Road.

YouTube video showed the teens throwing food and merchandise
    around the store.

Channel 4 crime analyst Ken Jefferson said any sort of crime
    where there's hundreds of people involved is a dangerous situation.

"You've got a large number of people going and coming at the same
    time they are throwing produce," Jefferson said. "They are stealing
    items, they are all over the store. You can imagine how fearful the
    customers were who were in there at that particular time."

Police did not make any arrests after the mob of people took over the
    store. If caught, these teens could face criminal charges.

Flash Mob 'Flash Robbery' Takes Over Walmart In Jacksonville Caught On Video!

So now, you got information, straight from the local news source that
    says these black kids did in fact rob the store and caused destruction
    to the place. All because they were all booted out of a nearby party
    by the cops. Walmart didn't deserve what they got.....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

NancyV (20th July 2012), TargeT (19th July 2012)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

The main ignorance displayed by the presence of this thread on an otherwise esteemable site such as PA is to combine race and class but only concentrate upon the race aspect while ignoring the class aspect. I am finding it typical and disappointing of a certain fear-based mentality. The progress of this thread has not helped matters when the unwillingness of anybody to confront the basic fallacy of the OP:

Quote So, this is what we have to look forward to? I wonder how proud their families are of them, and if we are about to see a lot more of this behavior. Yes, they are owed and they look so downtrodden with their phones, bling, and lawless mindsets:
    This phrase is dripping with resentfulness, sarcasm and probably unconscious stereotyping. What are these kids owed? And what does their bling represent? I will assume the fact that some of them may have pay-as-you-go phones and maybe some jewelry as the OP's belief that these kids are well-off and have great homes and futures ahead of them. I will also assume that the OP is speaking of reparations. Reparations being some form of collective payment to the descendants of enslaved Africans, much like the Jews received after WWII or the Japanese. Save the arguments about current generations vs generations that did not suffer directly. The institutionalization of racism throughout America that continues to result in terrible conditions for finding work or having access to education for these kids and countless others all across the country is statistically undeniable and recounted in too many places across the Net for me to even consider posting quotes.

The internalization of oppression results in group-stereotyping that plays into the overall racist meme of the society, that also is documented. In plain language, those who are hated begin to hate themselves and to display such in their group behavior. Bill Cosby talks about it all the time and other individuals have discussed it also within the context of African-American political discussions. That has been brought up since the OP but really is beyond the point of the original statement.

It's really simple when you get down to it.

1. Flash mobs are another way that local and national police forces have demonized urban kids. Much like they have demonized "sovereign citizens", actually, by taking the actions of a few and applying them to larger groups. It is easy in this case because of the fears of whites of blacks, of kids, especially.

2. In searching Youtube, there are many different videos where cities across the country have put out news articles talking about the "new phenomenon" in the past year or so of flash mobs, generally kids having fun, but sometimes fights occur or some of them get in trouble, which happens anytime a bunch of rowdy kids get together in public spaces. More mainstream demonization with very little of substance to back it up.

3. At some point the OP wrote that there are no videos of white kids doing something similar. There are many instances of majority-white populated college sports events and large-scale street parties that turn into something very similar to flash mobs, but the college sports events are generally much larger and, because they are white children of privilege, the cops hold off nor do they typify the looting and destruction that occurs as racial in nature. It is the privilege of the majority population to be 'color-blind' when it comes to stereotyping.

One more thing to consider: 300 kids in Walmart and ALL THEY DID WAS $1500 IN DAMAGE WITH NOTHING PROVEN STOLEN????

Thier intent was not to steal, the video shows a bunch of kids in a store, climbing on things, running around, having fun.

C'mon. It's Walmart. You can put over $1500 of merchandise in your pocket.

Well, maybe in a cart. Or two. or three.

At any rate, this thread is more about the fear of a certain segment of the American population. It is not about anything based upon reality.

BOO!!!!!!
    Last edited by Mark; 19th July 2012 at 12:07.

4. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (19th July 2012), Arrowwind (19th July 2012), buckminster fuller (19th July 2012), Cartomancer (19th July 2012), Chester (19th July 2012), Corncrake (19th July 2012), Ellisa (21st July 2012), Eram (19th July 2012), Falcor (19th July 2012), Gemini (19th July 2012), gigha (19th July 2012), Ki's (20th July 2012), mountain_jim (19th July 2012), Mulder (19th July 2012), noprophet (19th July 2012), Siegfried The 7 (19th July 2012), Sierra (19th July 2012), Star Tsar (20th July 2012), toothpick (21st July 2012), Turcurulin (19th July 2012), ulli (19th July 2012), yuhui (19th July 2012)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    The main ignorance displayed by the presence of this thread on an otherwise esteemable site such as PA is to combine race and class but only concentrate upon the race aspect while ignoring the class aspect. I am finding it typical and disappointing of a certain fear-based mentality. The progress of this thread has not helped matters when the unwillingness of anybody to confront the basic fallacy of the OP:

Quote So, this is what we have to look forward to? I wonder how proud their families are of them, and if we are about to see a lot more of this behavior. Yes, they are owed and they look so downtrodden with their phones, bling, and lawless mindsets:
    This phrase is dripping with resentfulness, sarcasm and probably unconscious stereotyping. What are these kids owed? And what does their bling represent? I will assume the fact that some of them may have pay-as-you-go phones and maybe some jewelry as the OP's belief that these kids are well-off and have great homes and futures ahead of them. I will also assume that the OP is speaking of reparations. Reparations being some form of collective payment to the descendants of enslaved Africans, much like the Jews received after WWII or the Japanese. Save the arguments about current generations vs generations that did not suffer directly. The institutionalization of racism throughout America that continues to result in terrible conditions for finding work or having access to education for these kids and countless others all across the country is statistically undeniable and recounted in too many places across the Net for me to even consider posting quotes.

The internalization of oppression results in group-stereotyping that plays into the overall racist meme of the society, that also is documented. In plain language, those who are hated begin to hate themselves and to display such in their group behavior. Bill Cosby talks about it all the time and other individuals have discussed it also within the context of African-American political discussions. That has been brought up since the OP but really is beyond the point of the original statement.

It's really simple when you get down to it.

1. Flash mobs are another way that local and national police forces have demonized urban kids. Much like they have demonized "sovereign citizens", actually, by taking the actions of a few and applying them to larger groups. It is easy in this case because of the fears of whites of blacks, of kids, especially.

2. In searching Youtube, there are many different videos where cities across the country have put out news articles talking about the "new phenomenon" in the past year or so of flash mobs, generally kids having fun, but sometimes fights occur or some of them get in trouble, which happens anytime a bunch of rowdy kids get together in public spaces. More mainstream demonization with very little of substance to back it up.

3. At some point the OP wrote that there are no videos of white kids doing something similar. There are many instances of majority-white populated college sports events and large-scale street parties that turn into something very similar to flash mobs, but the college sports events are generally much larger and, because they are white children of privilege, the cops hold off nor do they typify the looting and destruction that occurs as racial in nature. It is the privilege of the majority population to be 'color-blind' when it comes to stereotyping.

One more thing to consider: 300 kids in Walmart and ALL THEY DID WAS $1500 IN DAMAGE WITH NOTHING PROVEN STOLEN????

Thier intent was not to steal, the video shows a bunch of kids in a store, climbing on things, running around, having fun.

C'mon. It's Walmart. You can put over $1500 of merchandise in your pocket.

Well, maybe in a cart. Or two. or three.

At any rate, this thread is more about the fear of a certain segment of the American population. It is not about anything based upon reality.

BOO!!!!!!
    Hi, Mark, my friend.

I am going to send you a PM, later on today. (By the way, I consider myself very lucky to have you as a friend; "friend" as in real friend and not an empty platitude).

Love,
    Goldie

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

Chester (19th July 2012), Mark (19th July 2012)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

It seems like the only time racism is used is when the law is being broken or the "rights of being" are being violated. Screaming racism is a pathetic way to excuse what was done.
    If these kids would have gone into Walmart and had done amazing things there, like offer to help clean the place or stock or be kind to customers coming in, the issue of race would NEVER have come up, would it have? Don't blame people for seeing this horrible behavior for what it was. All of you should be admonishing these kids for their lack of good conduct.... But I see that YOU are the ones throwing race card in there, too. I'm sorry if you feel THAT'S the issue here. It's not.... I see these black kids as pawns in a deadly game that will harm all of us in the long run. We MUST be cautious in all things....

Make no mistake about it, things willl change. This president said so. It's already here, folks. It was bad before. Now it's worse because the flames of hatred are being fanned by TPTW. These kids are being used to incite YOU. It's time to walk the walk.... Say it loud, I ain't playing THAT damn game!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Cartomancer (19th July 2012), Chester (19th July 2012), EsmaEverheart (19th July 2012), GCS1103 (19th July 2012), humanalien (19th July 2012), Sierra (19th July 2012)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Quote Posted by GCS1103 (here)
    Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)

How far the mind can fling when confronted with ingrainded sterotypes and prejudice.

this is the most racist page of bull**** Ive seen on avelon.
    I've seen some other bigoted bull**** that certainly equals this. Take a look at the thread "Anti-Zionism Is Alive and Well..." and look at Post 5. Tell me if that isn't bigotry. To me, it's repulsive, but I haven't seen too many complaints here about someone calling Jews, reptilian-brained, etc. Don't confuse us Jews with Zionists- we are two completely separate people. It's amazing how "selective" we are in what we label bigotry and prejudice....What do we have now- a political correctness on bigotry- some bigotry is OK, but some is not?
    Are you actually trying to defend some of the offensive claptrap that is on this thread here and now we are posting on and not some other thread? Do you think the offensive comments made on this thread are acceptable? Are you trying to say that since no one complained about the racism on another thread that this is o.k.? This seems to be what you are implying. If you saw something offensive on another thread why didn't you complain about it? Its almost as if you are defending the "theme" of this thread or are trying to rationalize what has been done and said here as if its alright when it absolutely is not IMO.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Arrowwind (19th July 2012), Vitalux (19th July 2012)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Quote Posted by humanalien (here)

some merchandise.

around the store.

If it will make you feel better here's a video of a bunch of white middle class college students rioting because their party got broken up by the police. After this happened I didn't see anyone complaining what color their skin was.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=naCKTOn2QY0

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Star Tsar (20th July 2012)

13. Link to Post #87
    Switzerland On Sabbatical
    Thanks

This thread is showing signs of the effect of Sunspot complex AR1520-1521 on the dirt placed in the Human complex! Eons ago
    “To be or become a master is to be or become something other than the Flow; something other than the Present Unfolding. It’s actually to move in the wrong direction.”

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nortreb For This Post:

Star Tsar (20th July 2012)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

How far the mind can fling when confronted with ingrainded sterotypes and prejudice.

I've seen some other bigoted bull**** that certainly equals this. Take a look at the thread "Anti-Zionism Is Alive and Well..." and look at Post 5. Tell me if that isn't bigotry. To me, it's repulsive, but I haven't seen too many complaints here about someone calling Jews, reptilian-brained, etc. Don't confuse us Jews with Zionists- we are two completely separate people. It's amazing how "selective" we are in what we label bigotry and prejudice....What do we have now- a political correctness on bigotry- some bigotry is OK, but some is not?
    I know its a difficult wake up call. It is not racist. It is political. The Zionist movement is polittical not religious nor race based. If you hate enough and want power control in the right direction you can be a zionist too. There is not prerequsite to be Jewish.

I have not confused Jews with Zionist but the Zionist movement was born out of the Jewish traditon and peoples. It was the Zionist Jew that moved Palestine people out of the lands of Israel at gunpoint after World War II with the full support of the watching world.

Zionists have co-opted the average Jew on the street... and I almost fell for it myself way back when I was in the process of converting to the Jewish religion.

You obviously did not watch the movie I presented on the other thread.

You will never be free from your opressor unless you understand who your opressor is.

Dont you realize that the whole corrupted media empire as well as many of the Banks that stole from the people and were bailed out with the American Tax Payers dollar are Zionist Jews... (think Goldman Sachs and Ben Bernanke of the Federal Reserve as well as Alan Greenspan who have worked to drive us into this mess that we are in. They are NOT THE JEWS OF THE TORAH! They are NWO movers and shakers who promote control and hate towards Muslims and anyone who gets in their way.

The Federal Reserve Bank is a consortium of 9 Jewish-owned & associated banks with the Rothschilds at the head:
    $1. Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin
    $2. Lazard Brothers Banks of Paris
    $3. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy
    $4. Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam
    $5. Lehman Brothers of NY
    $6. Kuhn, Loeb Bank of NY (Now Shearson American Express)
    $7. Goldman, Sachs of NY
    $8. National Bank of Commerce NY/Morgan Guaranty Trust (J. P. Morgan Bank - Equitable Life - Levi P. Morton are principal shareholders)
    $9. Hanover Trust of NY (William and David Rockefeller & Chase National Bank NY are principal shareholders).

You may choose to call this racism and bigotry. I consider that just the result of your lack of education.
    Take the wake up call or leave it as you choose.

oh and by the way here is a link to the thread that is of such concern to GCS1103
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post523090
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 19th July 2012 at 17:17.

16. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Quote Posted by K.W.B (here)

I agree and this is not the first thread this has happened on with the same protagonist.
    I don't see A security Guard, a single person running round with any goods in their arms & causing any damage in fact the freaking video is called food fight!
    A little armless fun (well not to Walmart but who cares about that CORPORATION)
    Unified you need a little vacation!

Paul I thought you where a admin?

Yes, I suspect that this has been promoted to foster fear. Nothing more fearful that a gang of black kids right? Its oh so easy to stimulate fear of blacks stil, in the USA.
    It is essentially a nonevent in light of the war crimes and murder that rages around the world promoted by our governement and the United Nations.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Cartomancer (19th July 2012), Ki's (20th July 2012), Star Tsar (20th July 2012)

18. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

When you think about what Walmart is all about, I'd say they deserve something a lot worse. I'm not a fan of out of control mobs of any age or race, but on one level behavior like this can be seen as a natural reaction to the type of society we have. I'm reminded of the scene in Pink Floyd's The Wall movie. Maybe burning down schools and ransacking Walmart isn't the ideal form of social protest, but it's understandable nonetheless. When you create a corrupt, sterile and exploitative system complete with ugly, soulless buildings that sell mass made plastic junk from all over the world, you can't really expect the youth to treat it with reverence.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LarryC For This Post:

Arrowwind (19th July 2012), Cartomancer (19th July 2012), Corncrake (19th July 2012), Turcurulin (19th July 2012)

20. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Quote If it will make you feel better here's a video of a bunch of white middle class college students rioting because their party got broken up by the police. After this happened I didn't see anyone complaining what color their skin was.
    I'd say that the same thing applies to these white kids as well. Admonish their unacceptable behavior. They were wrong and it's everyone's responsibility to correct them. If no one takes the time to teach them integrity and honor, then they learn nothing. THIS is what I call DUMBED DOWN.... not the poor quality of public school education. Just because these were whites DOESN'T make it any less wrong. And if you're looking for equal reporting by Lame Stream, then you're dreaming. They have alot to do with inciting people against each other. Admit it to yourselves that there's some kind of agenda against people of races. Make up your minds that you're not cooperating in it anymore....We just have to stop allowing ourselves to be manipulated by those behind it all. This is one of those matters that we say NO to. We aren't going to hate another fellow divine being. THAT should urk the living daylights out of TPTW...

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Cartomancer (19th July 2012), GCS1103 (19th July 2012)

22. Link to Post #92
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,901 times in 15,481 posts

OK, dear people... here is something to consider when looking at these esoteric displays... what actually happened behind a people's back:

Taken from here: Speaking of "Street Crimes," Riots, etc...

[…]

Oh, I said that I would say something about the lives of those kids that went through that university facility. The torture was unimaginable bad for two weeks.

After that they had to report once a week or so to a CIA case officer on a corner near their school to give him a signed contract. If the kid did not deliver—did not seduce his parents friends and blackmail them into pushing for the CIA, or in some other way get a person that week to agree to push drugs, hand guns, or pimp girls, then the CIA put the heat on him. That could take a variety of forms and was largely up to the imagination of the case officer.

The simplest method was to bully the kid by twisting his arm or threatening him or his parents with death, dismemberment or torture. That was usually enough to get the kid to deliver. The kids ranged in age from about 6 to 16. The case officers preferred the younger ones—about age 8 to 10—they still tried to obey without a lot of flak. There was a quota system. The kid had to make a certain amount of money for the CIA each month.

If he didn’t he could be disappeared into the "Finder’s Den". Those kids had it much worse. Sometimes a case officer would take the kid to see those whorehouse drug dens to impress upon the kid not to screw up. The kids that ended up in the Finder’s Den were already severely traumatized before they arrived. Torture, whether it is consciously remembered or not, has a crippling effect on the mind. It is worse than broken bones. Bones heal up. Violated trust does not.

The kids made a kickback, a small "finder’s" fee for delivering each pusher. It amounted to about a 100 a month. It was a lot of money for poor kids. Occasionally a parent figured out that the kid was being paid; and not for mowing lawns either.

A few parents sent other of their kids into the program to get a second dividend coming into the household. More often other kids noticed this extra money and wanted to know how to get it. As a result some kids got sucked into this CIA net to make money not knowing what was involved.

This was a national program. I am only talking about one facility. The failures ended up at Finder’s Dens, or dead. These kids were not usually sold into sexual slavery to independent brothel owners in the US.

They had been mind controlled at a fixed facility and had they remembered that it could have exposed that affiliated university to negative publicity and lawsuits. They were however sold overseas if they screwed up.

Part of the reason the CIA ran this program was because it felt like it was losing too much of the contraband profits to the middle men. Using kids like that, got rid of most of that expense.

It was against the child labor laws but the CIA and multinational Cabal did not care. If the kid was arrested by the police, the CIA just cut him loose and denied that they knew him. The kid could not prove it was the CIA. The case officers did not show them their badges or meet them at headquarters. A kid who was arrested spent time in juvenile detention. Sometimes they committed murder and big offenses to move the goods and ended up in the adult prisons.

At one point I looked at the issue of crime in the US. About 40% of crime in the US is directly due to the CIA. These kids were a major part of that.

The CIA only wanted to run them about 2 years. Then they were too streetwise to be easy to handle. After that they had to go independent or work for the competition if they wanted to continue making money that way. Some had no mental freedom to do otherwise because the mind control was not undone—it was merely not re-enforced and maintained.

Many ended up as pimps even at age 12 to 16. The CIA was having them sell tricks on the street for girls in its brothels or in any hotel room that it housed a sex slave in.

When the CIA turned the children loose, they sold their sister or their girlfriend, or the mentally retarded girl down the street. They knew by then how to hustle. They knew how to lie. And many of them figured out how to bribe the police to look the other way. They learned those things from the case officer and the pressure they were under not to get washed out to sea in the rip current to a foreign land.

Why end up as a sex slave in Saudi Arabia if you could live at home and work for yourself? Some sold their own bodies on the street. But they couldn’t usually make enough dough that way to satisfy the quota.

It was mainly a side line in case they couldn’t move the goods and had to make up a little on the side. The quota amounted to a profit of about $3,000 a month for the CIA, or about $40,000 per year. It was more than an average man’s income at the time. The bosses got roughly $33,000 per kid—about a full adult salary. So 3 kids were 100,000 a year for them, 30 were a million, 300 were 10 million, 3,000 were 100 million, and 30,000 were a billion. This was a worldwide operation, although in poorer countries the financial yields were different.

The drug trade is a big business. These kids were the child soldiers in it. They died of gun shot wounds, of suicide, of high speed get-away car crashes in stolen cars, of AIDS, of gang rapes, and of gang warfare. About 30% were dead by the time the CIA wanted to let them go two years later. It was about 20 times the expected death rate.

The CIA tried to figure out how to make 90% of them “phased out” of life by then so they couldn’t talk later. They fostered gangs and fueled gang warfare to do it. They supplied the names of the kids on the opposite side and gave bounties for their deaths of about $800. They got the extinction rate up to almost 90% by the end of the kids “useful life” to them.

Talk to the kids that survived in LA in the Bloods and the Crips. Talk to them about how they decided who to kill next.

To join the gang you had to kill. To make top dog you had to keep killing. The names were delivered with the money and the goods to sell. If you didn’t move goods you didn’t stay free. To move goods you had to have them.

To get them you had to kill a person on the list you got before the next delivery of goods or you didn’t get any. The reason for killing them was explained as “they are hurting our business—they are working for the opposition. Get them.”

The CIA was running both the Bloods and the Crips in LA. The opposition was a mirage. They wanted the kids dead after two years.

The CIA already knew where the kid lived and who it was selling to. If they wanted a kid gone, they made one call. The police came to the house and arrested the child or the CIA kidnappers arrived at the school and stole the kid.

Some kids tried to run and some managed to stay underground. But most did not understand that it was a nationwide and global problem. Setting up business in another city didn’t necessarily protect you.

I want to say a little bit more about how I knew about this “kill the kid” scheme because it is relevant to the issue of how trust worthy the information is. The CIA wanted me, as a past child assassin, to train some of these kids. They figured that since they had forced me to kill as a child of 9, that I should be able to help them force these kids to kill for them. It was almost a reasonable assumption. But it was also true that I had learned as a child how not to kill people starting at age 10, even while I was inside the CIA. That was a much harder thing to learn to do because the pressure at the CIA was all running in the direction of killing.

The assignment was handed to me by the DCI Gates, the DCI for Bush Sr. as President. He wanted me to go to Bakersfield, California, about a 3 hour drive from where I lived and train a gang of kids how to kill.

To be specific, Gates at a meeting told a group of us, senior CIA people, about the new initiative—the plan to phase out the “down-line” kids after 2 years instead of cutting them loose. He explained that this was necessary because the kids were too unruly and uppity after two years to obey the CIA officer.

However, cutting them loose meant that a good 20% of them ended up working for the opposition or for themselves. They thus became competition and cut into the Cabal’s profits. I pointed out that the 2-year limit was arbitrary and it was unfair to waste the kids. In fact, about 40% continued to be good producers and obedient. So even if one ascribed to the idea that the unruly should be killed, which I did not, this 2-year policy was blatantly unjust. And the 60% were unruly criminals only because the CIA had made them that way starting from kids they had selected as well-behaved and intelligent.

But Gates refused to change the policy, which was set by the Cabal on the recommendation of an independent think tank on how to maximize Cabal profits. So even though 3 times in this meeting of about 15 people, I object to this program for various moral reasons I got nowhere.

I recommended that the CIA at least study how to assess these kids as to which were worth retaining with an eye to their moving up into the CIA later. It was a stalling maneuver on my part to try to delay the execution order. Gates would not consider it. He was going to obey this execution order without delay. The kids were to do the executions of each other.

It reminded me of the purge when I was 9, when only 3 of over a thousand of us survived the purge. I wanted to cry. I stared out the window of the 7th floor at the tops of the trees in the distance while Gates kept on talking. He complained that I was ignoring him. I wasn’t ignoring him. I was thinking about what it would take for me to throw him through the glass pane to his death.

After I figured out how I could do it, I thought about whether it would actually stop the kids from being executed by the Cabal. When, sadly, I saw by looking at the future that it would not, I gave up the plan.

At that moment, Gates turned to me and told me that I was to be one of his bodyguards that night. That was not an unusual assignment—I often did some bodyguard work for DCIs at night—usually while in their beds. Fortunately, Gates was not requiring me to do it from his bed. He just wanted me with him that night so he could get me to play a Russian Chess master. I mention that because as I was in the middle of playing Gufeld (sp) and winning, it occurred to me that if I could beat a competent chess master using my remote viewing skills I should be able to figure out how to outwit Gates and prevent the execution order from going forward the next week.

The next day, instead of throwing Gates out of a window of the 7th floor, I threw his chess set out the window. I was accused of littering. I used the opportunity to get out of the rest of the meeting, the second part on implementing the execution order.

As I picked up the chess pieces, I was crying and imaging them to be those children. I put them in the box and then feeling rather irrationally that I had just accidentally put them in prison, I took them out and lined them up on the sidewalk as if to start a chess game. A high-ranking analyst, the equivalent of the number 2 man in the dept. happened by and we started playing a game of chess on the sidewalk.

Part way through as he was losing he said, “You seem upset. This isn’t like you. Is there anything I can do to help?”

I burst into tears and then explained the execution order. He listened patiently and then he said, “Oh, I think that I could hold that up for at least a good 6 months.” He was as good as his word. He managed to initiate “crucial” studies of the cost-benefit ratio of the plan.

Unfortunately, even his own analysts concluded that it was more cost effective to kill them all after 2 years than to have the case officers assess them as to which should not be terminated. The logic of that went something like, “If the officers have to decide which to save, they will want to save their favorites. And having decided to save the kids that they personally are screwing in their beds, they will be tempted to save some others as well.

Since any one of them talking could destroy the revenue stream of the Agency, then none should be excluded from this necessary measure.” That appalled me.

The only reason that the CIA could think of for saving a person was to go on screwing them in bed. I thought about that with respect to my own position in the CIA. As useful as my remote viewing skills were, it was true that I, as a slave, probably would not have survived had I not regularly been in the beds of the DCIs.

I did go to Bakersfield and meet with the gang of largely 13 year olds. I did not teach them how to kill well. I taught them how to die well. I was quite honest with them. I explained to them that the CIA wanted them dead after two years on the job and intended to get them to kill their buddies.

There was only one gang in Bakersfield to speak of and I had been sent to that city because the CIA was not sure how to get a single gang to kill itself. They assumed that I would figure out how to split it in two in a divide and conquer strategy.

When I finished explaining this to these normally loud and restless youths, the recreation hall was dead silent. One of them asked me what I recommended they do.

They could see for themselves that it was easy to split them into warring fractions and get them to fight other. I told them that I recommended that they learn to die protecting each other.

“Against the whole CIA?” one girl asked anxiously.

“Why not?” I asked. “It doesn’t matter how many people you have gunning for you if you can have the satisfaction of dying to protect a friend.”

They understood that. These teenagers that had been running drugs and pimping for the CIA, understood that they could get personal satisfaction from helping a friend.

So I taught them how to die for each other. How to put their bodies in front of another while others aimed a gun at them or swung two by fours at them.

We practiced it a couple of hours together. That was all the time I had with them.

The execution order came down about 8 months later. The CIA sent in another person into Bakersfield to divide and conquer them. He tried and then wrote a report saying that he didn’t know what I had done, but the kids had such solidarity with each other that nothing he did to divide them worked.

None of those kids died. The CIA could not get them to kill each other and by the grace of God, the police refused to arrest them. I heard later that as a group they voted to go straight and stop pimping for the CIA.

No doubt the CIA recruited other kids through mind control measures. It was only a small victory against evil but it was a victory none-the-less.

I managed to report this intervention on my part as an important research study on non-violent resistance and since the CIA had some interest in learning about the methods that could be used against them, they accepted that explanation. It was because of good skills that I managed to survive.

Not long after the execution order went into effect, there was backlash against it from the case officers in the field. Some quit.

Some refused to carry it out and some simply carried it out so ineffectively that is was like not carrying it out at all. In some cases warring gangs figured out what was going on and created truces to stop it.

But mostly, the gangs fought each other and children in the US died like they did in third world countries of the US policies of men who care for Profits, Not People (see Chomsky’s book of that title.) Children died alone of gunshot wounds in back alleys afraid to go to the hospital for fear of arrest, or worse—the torture they had suffered at the hands of the mind controllers.

Children got pregnant and had babies while they themselves were 11, 12, and 13 because the CIA had in effect forced their brothers to prostitute them to stay alive. And a whole safety of culture, of believing that a child could walk to the corner store safely, died under the CIA’s villainy.

Corrupt politicians and agencies led to violence on the street and disruption of family life. American went from a society where one could leave one’s house unlock to one in which it was not safe to let your children out of one’s sight. And it happened in a single generation from the start of the CIA in 1947 until now.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (20th July 2012), Chester (19th July 2012), Sierra (20th July 2012), ThePythonicCow (19th July 2012)

24. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)

Are you actually trying to defend some of the offensive claptrap that is on this thread here and now we are posting on and not some other thread? Do you think the offensive comments made on this thread are acceptable? Are you trying to say that since no one complained about the racism on another thread that this is o.k.? This seems to be what you are implying. If you saw something offensive on another thread why didn't you complain about it? Its almost as if you are defending the "theme" of this thread or are trying to rationalize what has been done and said here as if its alright when it absolutely is not IMO.
    I am going to try to answer your post politely and civilly. You really have no clue what you are talking about when you ask me if I endorse the offensive comments made on this thread. Please don't get indignent with me; while you're sitting at your computer behind your anonymous avatar without the slightest idea of who I am or what I think. When I thanked certain posts, I did that because it's the behavior that I object to. The color of the kid's skin is irrelevant to me; I am color blind when it comes to race. I was brought up in a city where people are all colors and shapes. So never play the race card with me or give me a holier-than-thou attitude.

As to the other thread- yes I was highly offended. I posted a response to what I believed was an outrageously bigoted post about Jews- not Zionists, Jews. Unlike some here, I don't run to the mods to complain. I posted my response and that's it. I think the mods have more important issues to deal with and since I'm an adult I can handle this on my own. My complaining days to Paul are long over. I stand by my statement - some bigotry seems to be acceptable; now that's offensive and the height of hypocrisy.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

Cartomancer (19th July 2012), Chester (19th July 2012), Corncrake (19th July 2012)

26. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

1. Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
      .... But I see that YOU are the ones throwing race card in there, too. I'm sorry if you feel THAT'S the issue here. It's not.... I see these black kids as pawns in a deadly game that will harm all of us in the long run. We MUST be cautious in all things....

Make no mistake about it, things willl change. This president said so. It's already here, folks. It was bad before. Now it's worse because the flames of hatred are being fanned by TPTW. These kids are being used to incite YOU. It's time to walk the walk.... Say it loud, I ain't playing THAT damn game!
    I dont know about other parts of the world but racism does not need to be claimed or shouted here in the states. In America things are such that racism is implied just by presenting a person of color... no matter what color. If you have a group of white kids behaving badly thats just what it is, a group of white kids behaving badly. If you have a group of black or Mexican kids behaving badly you have a riot, a mob and a race issue... and this is why the film with white kids does not go very far but the one with black kids does. The media knows exactly what its doing by running such stuff. They know is spurs on old hatreds, fears and ignorance and pits people against people... and we have clearly seen how some people are susceptible to it on this forum.

If the economy continues to turn downward we will be seeing a lot more of these "flash mobs" as people grow more discontent with unemployment and lack of opportunity to prosper... and the kids dont always understand their pent up energy created by the repression of society, usless time on their hands and observing the economic failure of the adults around them... If they cant channel their energy it will explode.

27. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

I know its a difficult wake up call. It is not racist. It is political. The Zionist movement is polittical not religious nor race based. If you hate enough and want power control in the right direction you can be a zionist too. There is not prerequsite to be Jewish.

I have not confused Jews with Zionist but the Zionist movement was born out of the Jewish traditon and peoples. It was the Zionist Jew that moved Palestine people out of the lands of Israel at gunpoint after World War II with the full support of the watching world.

Zionists have co-opted the average Jew on the street... and I almost fell for it myself way back when I was in the process of converting to the Jewish religion.

You will never be free from your opressor unless you understand who your opressor is.

Dont you realize that the whole corrupted media empire as well as many of the Banks that stole from the people and were bailed out with the American Tax Payers dollar are Zionist Jews... (think Goldman Sachs and Ben Bernanke of the Federal Reserve as well as Alan Greenspan who have worked to drive us into this mess that we are in. They are NOT THE JEWS OF THE TORAH! They are NWO movers and shakers who promote control and hate towards Muslims and anyone who gets in their way.

The Federal Reserve Bank is a consortium of 9 Jewish-owned & associated banks with the Rothschilds at the head:
    $7. Goldman, Sachs of NY
    $8. National Bank of Commerce NY/Morgan Guaranty Trust (J. P. Morgan Bank - Equitable Life - Levi P. Morton are principal shareholders)
    $9. Hanover Trust of NY (William and David Rockefeller & Chase National Bank NY are principal shareholders).

You may choose to call this racism and bigotry. I consider that just the result of your lack of education.

oh and by the way here is a link to the thread that is of such concern to GCS1103
    I see. It's my "lack of education" that makes me disgusted by anti Jewish remarks. I notice a theme here- a great arrogance on the part of some members to call others that disagree with them, "unenlightened", "uneducated", "not evolved".

Arrowwind- there isn't anything that you can teach me that I haven't already heard or learned. If you think a post that describes how much someone hates Jews is just a political statement, maybe you should take a moment and think again.

28. Link to Post #96
    United States Avalon Member Hip Hipnotist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,155 times in 314 posts

I've been in several flash mobs, we never did ANYTHING negative EXCEPT maybe slow traffic down in one case, or cause people to "walk around us" in another.

These are fun, silly events that (in my case) always had an underlying message; there were never laws broken and we cleaned up after ourselves if we left a mess, the biggest one I was a part of had around 350 people.

I'd have to review the original video again, they seemed to NOT be rioting or damaging merchandise from what I could see, though at the same time I'm not sure what the purpose of the flash mob was other than to just "show up" ?

(I actually got bored watching it so I skipped around a bit, didn't pay too close attention).

I saw a lot of high melanin content individuals and a few lower melanin ones; all dressed similarly and seemingly peacefully enjoying themselves in a "mostly" legal gathering.

(had to jump in and defend flash mobs, they are pretty fun & useful ways of spreading a message)

--------------------

Hello, TargetT. I'm not 'ragging' on you but I'm curious as to what 'useful message' would be spread through a flash mob?

Okay, maybe I was 'ragging' -- but just a little. ;-)

29. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

I havent read this thread in its intirety, but heres a theory (if no one else thought of it, and i missed it).. What if. this was a deliberate set-up.....false-flag if you will, so there is an excuse to start putting military in charge of retail security outlets, "for our safety of course". ??? Just a thought.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Turcurulin (20th July 2012)

31. Link to Post #98
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    OK, dear people... here is something to consider when looking at these esoteric displays... what actually happened behind a people's back:
    This might be the most valuable post on this thread - thanks!
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Chester (19th July 2012), Hervé (19th July 2012), Sierra (20th July 2012)

33. Link to Post #99
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    Quote Posted by humanalien (here)

some merchandise.

around the store.

If it will make you feel better here's a video of a bunch of white middle class college students rioting because their party got broken up by the police. After this happened I didn't see anyone complaining what color their skin was.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=naCKTOn2QY0
    What is Chico State?

You call that a riot? That was nothing but a bunch of stupid
    kids, jumping over a small fire.

I've seen video of white people rioting in the streets to. I'm
    not saying that it doesn't happen because it does. Canada
    has a really good video of white rioters, just because their
    favorite, or should i say their home hockey team lost to
    another team. They did far more damage to the city than
    those black kids did to walmart.

The difference here is that it appears that our black population
    in america are committing so many crimes that it's really shedding
    a lot of bad light on them and they are only doing it to themselves.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

Chester (19th July 2012), Ellisa (21st July 2012)

35. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

$7. Goldman, Sachs of NY

I see. It's my "lack of education" that makes me disgusted by anti Jewish remarks. I notice a theme here- a great arrogance on the part of some members to call others that disagree with them, "unenlightened", "uneducated", "not evolved".

Arrowwind- there isn't anything that you can teach me that I haven't already heard or learned. If you think a post that describes how much someone hates Jews is just a political statement, maybe you should take a moment and think again.
    Actually I hadn't tuned into post number 5 till just a few minutes ago. I thought you were addressing the totality of the thread.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

GCS1103 (19th July 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast