+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast

Thread: Urgent : Time to prepare (Solar threat)

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 294 posts

Default Re: Urgent : Time to prepare (Solar threat)

Hi Bright Garlic. It's great to hear your illness is slipping away, and long may your recovery continue.

I also wanted to give you a huge 'thanks' for your message to us, especially knowing that whilst we should be plugged into our own discernment and respect for one another, there maybe some negative feedback - I hope you continue to share what you can, I really appreciate it.

Thank you, and very best wishes,

Pickle
    "...when I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look but it was gone, I cannot put my finger on it now. The child is grown, the dream is gone....."

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pickle For This Post:

astrid (20th July 2012), Belle (20th July 2012), Caren (20th July 2012), Eram (20th July 2012), gigha (20th July 2012), Kristo (21st July 2012), lookbeyond (21st July 2012), RunningDeer (20th July 2012), WhiteFeather (20th July 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

Thanks for the post Bright, and glad to hear of your recovery.

Maybe someone with the know-how will post a way to survive the coming storm physically. Is the Faraday Cage revelant here?

This thread is beginning to confuse - a solar event and a wave from the galactic center are two different occurences, aren't they?

Anyway, '2 min news' covers the daily weather of the sun plus other things. Link here: https://youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (20th July 2012), astrid (20th July 2012), Caren (20th July 2012), Eram (20th July 2012), Kristo (21st July 2012), Maunagarjana (20th July 2012), pickle (20th July 2012), RunningDeer (20th July 2012), tessie999 (21st July 2012), WhiteFeather (20th July 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    I for one take heed of such a 'Warning', but will choose to 'Confront' the threat out in the open instead of hiding in some bunker...

I believe 'When your Number is Up your Number is Up' and there is nothing whatsoever, you can do about it...

Get well soon BG...
    Don't be silly, Jacko. It would only mean a few days indoors; it won't last long. Your are needed for the aftermath.
    Alive.

Not sure why we would need to stay indoors for an 1859 type event - no one got fried back then as far as I know

Edit: although any kind of traffic situation could be nasty
    Last edited by araucaria; 20th July 2012 at 12:51.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (20th July 2012), Caren (20th July 2012), Eram (20th July 2012), Nickolai (20th July 2012), RMorgan (20th July 2012), RunningDeer (20th July 2012), WhiteFeather (20th July 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Thank you for the post Bright Garlic, I hope your health gets better soon. I am in awe of your efforts and the wealth of information presented.

Everything seems to converging towards "an event". I am cool with that. Whatever happens - I am cool with that. All in all, I have no power to change what happens. Inevitable things...
    If (or when) the sun decides to show us its "bright side" I will damn sure be there, wearing my sunglasses and a mankini and enjoying the ride
    Peace and love
    "Question everything"
    "Why?"

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to miqeel For This Post:

astrid (20th July 2012), Caren (20th July 2012), Earth Angel (20th July 2012), Eram (20th July 2012), gigha (20th July 2012), Healthy Skeptic (24th July 2012), Kristo (21st July 2012), NancyV (20th July 2012), pickle (20th July 2012), RunningDeer (20th July 2012), WhiteFeather (20th July 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Thanks Garlic,

Can anybody tell me if the large powerplants/ water installations have back up systems to start up again swiftly in those days should they arrive or will everything get fried just like in our homes?

Bill, did a post regarding protection of electronics in case a CME of massive proportions would occur, but somehow i dont think i will be able to stuff my fridge and washer and pc in a aluminium milkchurn and i dont have room to build anything indoors to do so.

I can see how a couple of two way radio,s can be stuffed in a milkchurn and be usefull afterwards ( if the HAM guys were smart enough to protect their stuff that means) and all sattelites will be fried so having a cell phone would be pretty much useless let alone the internet, but what else thats electronic can be of good survival use that fits in a small enclosed container besides two way radios and a flashlight and some batteries and a crank weather radio?

thanks

Ed

PS.......................

I dont want to be about doom and gloom but when this happens and the power is not restored quickly i can see the following things happen.

no gas stations will function ( pumps wont work)

no supermarkets will be open ( fried cash registers and spoiled foods due to lack of refridgeration)

All transport stops in an instant, when your ignition fries on the road you will get nowhere, no food will be delivered.

All satellites will be out of order as is communication ( except for the military, theu will be afraid too, not good since they have guns).

No food or very little can and will be harvested, tractors run on gas and have electronics in them.

You can not cook the food in your house, if you had any in your pantry that is.

You will be up to your ears in excrement really fast when the toilet does not flush.

People in hospitals............ not good.......... i think you can see why.

You can finish or add to this list as you wish, there must be a lot more than this, i am just saying these thing from the top of my head.

That list will be endless.................God have mercy on the souls of everyone involved... especially air traffic controllers.....

All i can think of is bunkering in with some canned food, candles, a crank light and radio and a water filter and a small biomass stove ride it out.

The only things powered up will probably defense systems and i do not see anthing good coming from this at all.

Lets hope it will only last a few days............

regards
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 20th July 2012 at 11:27.

10. Link to Post #26
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

if i understand it correctly the solar event itself will not be responsible for a large number of deaths (except maybe in certain territories). what may cause some depopulation are food shortages in the aftermath as well as increased eathquake and volcanic activity, tsunamis etc. so basically i'd say there's not much to worry about if you are prepared.

we have been given similar information from several sources now (bill's contacts, ed dames, the farsight institute, the OP, and there are other remote viewers who have seen similar scenarios, some of them currently posting on GLP) - all of them pretty much agree on the basic time window of "early 2013".

those of us who take this serious and would like to be prepared for such an event have been given a gift that most of humanity hasn't. many are completely unaware and others simply choose ignore the possibility or remain indifferent. i have tried to alert many of my acquaintances about what's to come and told them to prepare, with very very limited success. i'm sure many of you have done the same and noticed a similar lack of interest, understanding, belief or common sense.

that's why my position is that humanity as a whole will get we we deserve and those who survive or make it through the coming problems with only minor difficulties are those who have heard and heeded the many calls. everything happens for a reason and those who are going to perish have made that decision before their current incarnation (many of them in order to leave earth for good) so there's nothing to worry about, even if large numbers of people should die. it's their decision.

those, like myself, who have looked into all matters concerning health, nutrition, and the beyond-the-limits poisoning of humanity that's currently underway (especially in the united states) will agree that without a solar event or something similar that brings the whole of humanity back to basics, we'd face a slow and inevitable depopulation through sickness and diseases unlike anything in known history, along with skyrocketing infertility rates, birth defects and other man-made problems.

like many others, i've studied a lot of that stuff intensively during the last few years and i can assure everyone that the coming solar event is the best that can possibly happen to us if the continued existence of a healthy human population is to be maintained. so be prepared and all will be well.

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (20th July 2012), Belle (20th July 2012), Bo Atkinson (20th July 2012), Eram (20th July 2012), Holly Lindin (23rd July 2012), lookbeyond (21st July 2012), Maunagarjana (20th July 2012), MorningSong (20th July 2012), RunningDeer (20th July 2012), sheddie (24th July 2012), steveofengland (20th July 2012), WhiteFeather (20th July 2012)

12. Link to Post #27
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Whenever I read or think about catastrophic events I am reminded of nature and it's undeterred goal of seeking stillness.
    Plants and Animals, without the rational thinking mind just keep on doing what they always do, after the event, as if nothing happened.
    Many times I have watched ants, if you place an obstacle in their path, they just find a way round it or over it. If you kill a few thousand, you don't see them stop and have a meeting about it...they seem to know, somewhere inside them, that this is just the way life is. They just go right back to what it is they were doing, some insects and animals even just clean up and start again.
    Man, the rational thinker, looks at obstacles in so many ways,... what was that?...who did it?...why was it done?...what did I do to deserve it?...am I been punished?...what can I do to avoid it?...on and on and on...
    Every potentially 'bad' event is seen as a direct attack on our sacred space, our supposed superiority, our arrogant demeanor,.... or is it just fear of the unknown?

13. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Belle (20th July 2012), Caren (20th July 2012), danceblackcatdance (20th July 2012), donk (20th July 2012), Eram (20th July 2012), lookbeyond (21st July 2012), mab777 (20th July 2012), Mark (20th July 2012), markenty13 (20th July 2012), Maunagarjana (20th July 2012), NancyV (20th July 2012), nurgle (19th November 2012), Phoenix (1st September 2012), RunningDeer (20th July 2012), steveofengland (20th July 2012), ulli (20th July 2012), WhiteFeather (20th July 2012), Wind (21st July 2012)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

Living beyond network break-downs of any kind (lighter or moderate catastrophic scenarios) does suggest making good use of the internet before it goes down.... (From whatever cause)....

There are plenty of human and material resources available, for those with the wits to search regionally. Free will allows one to choose between old habits and some sort of independence from 'grids' which may break down.

One shoe cannot fit all. Therefore we are responsible for what we determine and what we choose.

At the least, one can search through their own local regions, to determine helpful resources to fit their own reality. This search can take months, because it has seemed less important in the past. Because we may have spoiled our minds with comfort zones, instead of resilience for our times. The distant resources may become less reachable in the future. Seek local developments which prepare for these new issues. Encourage local resources to redouble their service efforts. Encourage local talent to hone these services. Support the health of your locality.

Computers communications could become far less usable and reliable. In terms of daily updating forums like this one.

Nevertheless, the spirit of avalon, can live on-- Ad inspiration to local, regional radio shows which might survive network breakdowns. The worst case scenario might just be kicking oneself for not taking heed and reorganizing ones prospects sooner. Lessen the addiction to the 'grid' or to the 'matrix'.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 20th July 2012 at 11:49.

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (20th July 2012), Belle (20th July 2012), Caren (20th July 2012), Christine (20th July 2012), Eram (20th July 2012), lookbeyond (21st July 2012), Maunagarjana (20th July 2012), RunningDeer (20th July 2012), seko (20th July 2012), Timreh (31st July 2012), ulli (20th July 2012), WhiteFeather (20th July 2012)

16. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member danceblackcatdance's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 times in 281 posts

Quote Posted by D-DAY (here)
    I have made peace with myself and the universe.
    I have resigned myself to the fact that whatever will be... will be.
    I fear not, for I realize the universal plan is unfolding just as it should be... and all is well
    Our human bodies may be temporary, but our spirits are eternal.
    I have no desire to hang around here forever anyway... there are other things I must do.
    For now though, I look forward with great anticipation to experiencing whatever is around the corner for us... regardless of the outcome.
    Interesting times ahead, for sure.
    Ditto brother, pretty much word for word exactly what I wanted to say haha, thanks!

Wishing everyone who is healing into better health
    OOB NOOB

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to danceblackcatdance For This Post:

Anchor (20th July 2012), Caren (20th July 2012), D-Day (20th July 2012), Eram (20th July 2012), Finefeather (20th July 2012), lookbeyond (21st July 2012), NancyV (20th July 2012), RunningDeer (20th July 2012), Timreh (31st July 2012), WhiteFeather (20th July 2012)

18. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yawn...I put this whole solar "catastrophe" in the same category as Bill's California EQ prediction last September.

Absolutely nothing will happen...go meditate...

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to parcival For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (20th July 2012), Eram (20th July 2012), Finefeather (20th July 2012), Fred Steeves (20th July 2012), Healthy Skeptic (24th July 2012), Nickolai (20th July 2012), Revere (20th July 2012), WhiteFeather (20th July 2012)

20. Link to Post #31
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Nobody got hurt and that should make you happy instead of yawning or am i wrong here?

I wish nothing will happen, if it does i hope i am prepared for it.

21. Link to Post #32
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,835 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by GlassSteagallfan (here)
    This thread is beginning to confuse - a solar event and a wave from the galactic center are two different occurences, aren't they?
    A wave from the galactic center could be the cause of a solar event -- the galactic wave could cause the sun to flare.

Moreover, the main threat to earth from such a galactic wave would likely not be from the wave itself, but indirectly, from the energized sun.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 20th July 2012 at 12:22.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

22. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (20th July 2012), Belle (20th July 2012), bennycog (20th July 2012), Beren (20th July 2012), Caren (20th July 2012), Christine (20th July 2012), D-Day (20th July 2012), Eram (20th July 2012), gigha (20th July 2012), GlassSteagallfan (20th July 2012), greybeard (20th July 2012), Jean-Marie (21st July 2012), kaatje (21st July 2012), lookbeyond (21st July 2012), Mark (20th July 2012), mountain_jim (20th July 2012), Möbius (20th July 2012), RunningDeer (20th July 2012), steveofengland (20th July 2012), Timreh (31st July 2012), ulli (20th July 2012), WhiteFeather (20th July 2012)

23. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,836 times in 3,731 posts

At least this means that when the Dec-21st goes by and nothing really happens, there will be something else just around the corner to keep a good chunk of folks attention glued to the situation outside themselves...

That said, I'll be keeping my CB's in a grounded metal box along with a spare inverter/charger - lol - I've been doing that for five years or so anyway, a few more months wont hurt
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

24. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (20th July 2012), Belle (20th July 2012), bennycog (20th July 2012), Caren (20th July 2012), D-Day (20th July 2012), Eram (20th July 2012), Finefeather (20th July 2012), Fred Steeves (20th July 2012), Lazlo (20th July 2012), lookbeyond (21st July 2012), MorningSong (20th July 2012), NancyV (20th July 2012), Nickolai (20th July 2012), PurpleLama (20th July 2012), RunningDeer (20th July 2012), Timreh (31st July 2012), WhiteFeather (20th July 2012)

25. Link to Post #34
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,835 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    At least this means that when the Dec-21st goes by and nothing really happens, ...
    Bright Garlick was suspecting something in (maybe) the first few months of 2013, not specifically on Dec 21, 2012.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Christine (20th July 2012), Eram (20th July 2012), RunningDeer (20th July 2012), WhiteFeather (20th July 2012)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)
    Nobody got hurt and that should make you happy instead of yawning or am i wrong here?

If this is for me, then you're wrong

28. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Eram (20th July 2012)

29. Link to Post #36
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)

If this is for me, then you're wrong
    Not for you, be happy

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

This is bad news for those of us who have no extra income to spare and live from paycheck to paycheck,i always wanted to storage some food but never had the financial mean to do it,oh well lol guss i will join the starvation list then !!The good news is that if the grid goes down completely and is beyond repai,then it will be the first time in a long time that the human race will be really free and be able to experience real freedom!!

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

Anchor (21st July 2012), aniN (4th August 2012), Christine (20th July 2012), D-Day (20th July 2012), Davidallany (21st July 2012), Eram (20th July 2012), Maunagarjana (20th July 2012), RunningDeer (20th July 2012), steveofengland (20th July 2012), WhiteFeather (20th July 2012)

32. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Member danceblackcatdance's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 times in 281 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    At least this means that when the Dec-21st goes by and nothing really happens, ...
    Bright Garlick was suspecting something in (maybe) the first few months of 2013, not specifically on Dec 21, 2012.
    Even better, still 1 last chance to go snowboarding again then
    OOB NOOB

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to danceblackcatdance For This Post:

Caren (20th July 2012), D-Day (20th July 2012), Eram (20th July 2012), NancyV (20th July 2012), Phoenix (1st September 2012), RunningDeer (20th July 2012), WhiteFeather (20th July 2012)

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,581 times in 8,700 posts

Thanks Bright!

If this happens, the key for whether I (in my current location) can survive and prosper physically, is whether the numerous nuclear reactors can be shut down and cooled if the grid is taken out.

So it seems some way of getting that issue out to the mainstream and somehow getting the reactors electrically defended or shut down early (not likely to happen in areas for which they are the only source of power) is a key to minimize the casualties and earth damage.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Antagenet (20th July 2012), Eram (20th July 2012), RunningDeer (20th July 2012), WhiteFeather (20th July 2012)

36. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by GlassSteagallfan (here)
    A wave from the galactic center could be the cause of a solar event -- the galactic wave could cause the sun to flare.

Moreover, the main threat to earth from such a galactic wave would likely not be from the wave itself, but indirectly, from the energized sun.
    That makes sense to me. Though there are normal cycles of the sun that are peaking right now too. This could be exacerbated by the arrival of highly charged particles in the vicinity of our solar system. So it's like a perfect solar storm. The storm itself is not the real issue, it's our dependence on electronics for transportation and our daily needs. Also, the very real possibility of nuclear meltdowns. And please do not forget the threat of widespread fires if transformers blow up.
    Last edited by Maunagarjana; 20th July 2012 at 13:21.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

Eram (20th July 2012), GlassSteagallfan (20th July 2012), lookbeyond (21st July 2012), RunningDeer (20th July 2012), WhiteFeather (20th July 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast