+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 24 LastLast

Thread: Mass Shooting in Aurora, Colorado, 7/20/2012

1. Link to Post #241
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Default Re: Mass Shooting in Aurora, Colorado, 7/20/2012

Two Aurora Shootings. - For some reason we are not hearing about the one from a few months ago.

http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/cri...-other-ignored

2. Link to Post #242
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Eyewitness: Second Shooter In ‘Batman’ Massacre

July 22, 2012

“From what we saw he wasn’t alone – he had someone with him. Because the second can of tear gas didn’t come from his side.”

“We can only assume that someone got him in because what he was wearing seemed thick.”

https://youtube.com/watch?v=yoPqz...layer_embedded

Another Witness: Someone Let Gunman Inside Colorado Movie Theater

CNN
    July 22, 2012

AURORA, CO — A man who was at the Colorado movie theater where a dozen people were killed this morning, says he saw the gunman.

Quote “As I was sitting down to get my seat, I noticed that a person came up to the front row, the front right, sat down, and as credits were going, it looked like he got a phone call. He went out toward the emergency exit doorway, which I thought was unusual to take a phone call. And it seemed like he probably pried it open, or probably did not let it latch all the way. As soon as the movie started, somebody came in, all black, gas mask, armor, and threw a gas can into the audience, and it went off, and then there were gunshots that took place.”

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Hhev_9vmh7I

For more on this story, click here:
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/colorado-mo...ry?id=16829552
    http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/252...movie-theater-
    Last edited by jackovesk; 23rd July 2012 at 02:53.

3. Link to Post #243
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Quote Posted by Ellisa (here)
    This situation is getting ever more complex and it may show the motivation, of this man to do this terrible thing. There has to have been a reason. Perhaps he had lost the ability to recognise the line between the games he was playing and the life he was living, especially if he had access to ways to make the game more alive to him. Perhaps it would then be acceptable to him to turn his imagined situation into a real one. It may have appeared to him as a totally logical thing to do. After all-- why had he built up a huge stockpile of weapons? Most of us do not see this sort of hoarding as something we have to do whether we are in favour of gun control or not .
    This guy is a much a lone assassin as the JFK coup was. This was an operation by some governments' agency.

Why?

Cui bono? Who benefits? Whoever wants to get people thinking gun control is a good idea that society would benefit from. That any "civilized' people would really want. This is so obvious.

Some people must think Moby Dick is a venereal disease.

Thanks Modwiz, Now everytime I think of Herman Melville classic I will also think V.D

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

A Simple Human (24th July 2012), Cartomancer (23rd July 2012), modwiz (23rd July 2012)

5. Link to Post #244
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Could it be that this was nothing more than just a sick psychopath who went beyond the point of no return on his own wanting to be "somebody" other than a loser? ....thus becoming nothing but a bigger loser than he was to begin with.

There's psycho's all over the place who do sick crap like this without some top secret program causing them to be this way.

It's possible this sicko was brainwashed in to doing this.....but then again he may just simply be a sick psychopath who went on some sick power control trip all by himself.....

Everything that happens always isn't some major conspiracy all the time.....but everything that happens always can be made in to one.....
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Cartomancer (23rd July 2012), jackovesk (23rd July 2012), NancyV (23rd July 2012), taurad (23rd July 2012), Wind (24th July 2012)

7. Link to Post #245
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Could it be that this was nothing more than just a sick psychopath who went beyond the point of no return on his own wanting to be "somebody" other than a loser? ....thus becoming nothing but a bigger loser than he was to begin with.

There's psycho's all over the place who do sick crap like this without some top secret program causing them to be this way.

It's possible this sicko was brainwashed in to doing this.....but then again he may just simply be a sick psychopath who went on some sick power control trip all by himself.....

Everything that happens always isn't some major conspiracy all the time.....but everything that happens always can be made in to one.....
    Are you sure Drake isn't somehow responsible??

This incident has the peculiar, and now familiar stink, of the deadly clowns who count on morons, rabbits (sheep don't eat their own sh1t) and contrarians to conclude that this is a lone gunman with extraordinary skill and luck. As well as two pairs of arms and hands.

And then, I could be one of those morons, rabbits or conspiracy theorists. Ya gotta place your bets as ya see fit.

Who hoo hoo knows?

8. Link to Post #246
    United States Avalon Member KEmpathK's Avatar
    Thanks

Anything is possible. Please don't assume that I or anyone else immediately jumps to a conspiracy when these incidences occur. For my part I absolutely do not do this. There is no automatic, knee jerk leap. There usually is a systematic obervance of cues and red flags that once added up become impossible to ignore. Add to that your own sense of intuition, and listen to it and respect it, and suddenly truth becomes stranger than fiction. To ignore the cues and subtle hints can be seen as either obtusity or still being asleep. Once you are awake to these things it is hard to close your eyes and mind.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KEmpathK For This Post:

A Simple Human (24th July 2012), Cartomancer (23rd July 2012), D-Day (23rd July 2012)

10. Link to Post #247
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

If the following is proven to have any factual reality... it's sick!

Do the Aurora Police Radio Dispatches Indicate That the Batman Theater Shooting Was a Staged Event?
    http://educate-yourself.org/cn/batma...d22jul12.shtml
    July 22, 2012
    Do the Aurora Police Radio Dispatches Indicate That the Batman Theater Shooting Was a Staged Event? (July 22, 2012)
    Larry from Germany sent me an e-mail today and urged me to look at Jim Stone's web site which has audio recordings posted there that indicates that the entire Batman movie theater slaughter in Colorado may not have actually happened as reported in the news, but rather was a staged spectacle involving the police. Jim got his info from Ed Chiarini's wellaware1.com web site. Ed presented very convincing evidence a few years ago that the Gabrielle Giffords shooting in Arizona was also staged and that Giffords herself was never actually shot, but rather was part of a hoax in which Judge Roll and others were killed. I can't go along with everything that Ed claims on his web site, but a lot of his info is compelling and convincing. Naturally, I had assumed that the shooter was a victim of mind control programming, but the staging angle, considering the audio evidence presented here, is more than possible. It certainly fits the pattern of cooperation seen beween the covert agents involved and local law enforcement in staging the scene, as was so clearly seen in the Columbine shooting. ...Ken Adachi

THIS ARTICLE caused an ENORMOUS number of attacks against this site

I did not realize it, but the following Bat man article caused numerous DDOS attacks against this site, plus the thread that had this in the forum is gone, plus hundreds of internal messages within the forum also vanished because of the following article. THIS MEANS IT REALLY TWEAKED SOMEONE, ARCHIVE, POST, AND RE POST IT EVERYWHERE! I pulled it off the sister site and re-posted it here after I confirmed this.

Police radio communications CONFIRM - Bat Man shooting STAGED, PHONY, A DRILL.

I don't have time to go through all of these, they are long. However, In THE FIRST intercepted police radio tape, (which is silent for the first 11 minutes, indicating nothing was being said for those 11 minutes) at minute 11 the police units involved in the drill check in, and say all are present. Then, right around 13 minutes it is discussed where one of the centers will be. Then, starting at minute 14, they are discussing where they will be at the Aurora mall for the start of the drill at the Aurora theater.

I then skipped to the last of these, where they are talking about setting up the press, where to put the ambulances, where to put the "victims" families, etc for their photo ops. This MP3 has the police communications in the left speaker, overlapped with the Fire department communications in the right speaker It's OBVIOUS what is going on here.

Keep in mind, that because this is a drill, bodies and injured WILL be mentioned and played as real, but it's ALL FAKE as confirmed by recording 1, and the overall attitude in this MP3, where they are talking about WHERE TO PUT THE PRESS AND FAMILIES AND AMBULANCES FOR PHOTOS!

My original suspicions were confirmed by these tapes. The bat man shooting NEVER HAPPENED AT ALL! These MP3's were posted by Wellaware1.com, which is begging people to download these and re-post them elsewhere so they do not get shut down. So these are coming off my servers now. I suggest you download them from here to distribute the server load, (I have headroom to spare right now) but if there are any problems they might still be at the source. And I thank Wellaware1.com for sticking their necks out to spread the truth. Here are ALL files from Aurora. The first and last are linked above (as well as down here), those are the ones I took a peek at.

I took more of a look at these than I planned to. It is mega obvious the drill was not even of primary importance to the police department, it's just a side thing.

MANY THANKS to forum member Kwai_Chang for linking to Wellaware1.com in the forum, absent that I would have never found this.

Bat man shooting CONFIRMED a wag the dog

There are serious problems with the story surrounding the "shooting" in Colorado.
    There is no evidence being presented of: DEAD BODIES, A SHOT UP THEATER, NO CCTV FOOTAGE, RIDICULOUS PLOT (How does an unemployed college student get ahold of $20,000 worth of extremely controlled military gear) or anything else he had. You don't need any dead bodies to put an ambulance on camera and have a dozen or so actors cry for a camera. Why ONE BIG AMBULANCE, not many? Easier to manage. Cheaper. WHY were the police there INSTANTLY? This is a WAG THE DOG, COUNT ON IT!!!

And in the end, it will work JUST AS WELL. AND, why this shooting, so close to the previous in Colorado? Not plausible either, unless you have a community there that has been assigned by the power elite to pull these stunts. I do not believe it ever happened. PROVE ME WRONG. Oh, the elite stronghold under the Denver airport - the new base for everything. Cute. Consider that as well.

SO far documented, 1 ambulance 1 fire truck, several police, one Joker getup, a shirt with a bullet hole and a total of about a dozen crying people in photos. No stretchers, No CCTV footage, NO shot up theater pics, No bodies being carried out, NO pictures of people with any bandages or injuries present, NOTHING. This is a lazy cheap fake at best, being rammed down the throat of the public by a scamming media. And after being quickly nailed by viewers of Aljazeera, and having people point out immediately that the dead osama photo published in the U.S. was fake, it seems they did not want to take chances with stock photography and therefore we are seeing NOTHING OF PROVABLE SUBSTANCE.

"No plane theory" anyone? Possibly rightfully so!

Looking over the pictures published thus far, it really does look like a mega stupid fake once you realize the things I mentioned above. Capture this moment, because if people wake up to this they will have countless fake photos made to order. For now, they are resting easy.

And I strongly urge you to watch the following movie trailer for Wag The Dog, so you understand the concept and realize how easy something like this shooting can be faked.

Full article: http://educate-yourself.org/cn/batma...d22jul12.shtml
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Simple Human (24th July 2012), bluestflame (23rd July 2012), Cartomancer (23rd July 2012), Earth Angel (23rd July 2012), humanalien (23rd July 2012), KEmpathK (23rd July 2012), TargeT (23rd July 2012)

12. Link to Post #248
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

ideal distraction to provide increase in security while the elite are ushered in to the bunkers unnoticed

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

A Simple Human (24th July 2012), Earth Angel (23rd July 2012)

14. Link to Post #249
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    If the following is proven to have any factual reality... it's sick!
    Hey Amer,

Regarding the info you posted above...

You may want to listen to some comments that were made at the beginning of this Veritas interview with Jay Weidner:

http://www.veritasradio.com/guests/2...0-jweidner.php

In it Mal from Veritas mentions that some acquaintances of his (Stan & Lisa Romanek) told him via email that some of their close personal friends (who he also named) were directly involved in the shooting and are now in hospital with serious life threatening injuries.

Mal talks about this from about 10:15 through to 11:30 in the recording.

Based on Mal's disclosure I would have to assume that the events in Denver did actually take place and were not a complete fabrication by TPTB as was suggested in the info you found/shared.

That said, I would not at all be surprised to learn that much of the post event media coverage (including eye witness accounts) was/is being fabricated and/or distorted.

Anyway, just thought you (and others here) might be interested to hear Mal's comments.
    Last edited by D-Day; 23rd July 2012 at 05:29.

15. Link to Post #250
    United States Avalon Member KEmpathK's Avatar
    Thanks

You know I was thinking this morning it was odd there is still no pics out there of bodies on stretchers or the wounded on stretchers. There seems to be a whole host of perfectly staged shots (again similar to OKC) and a smattering of the same old video clips being shown over and over. Surely the media stuck around to get shots of the bodies under white sheets coming out?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KEmpathK For This Post:

Cartomancer (23rd July 2012), Earth Angel (23rd July 2012)

17. Link to Post #251
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

A little bit from Veterans Today:
    Quote "My initial take is that James Holmes did not act alone. He probably wasn’t alone on the night, although he was clearly alone in the cinema. He has no known explosives expertise, eg, and it is improbable that he was able to rig an effective booby-trap, nor can anyone explain why, if he did rig it, he would defeat his object by telling the police about it. I have not seen any credible source of funding for the guns and ammunition for a guy whose last job was at a McDonalds.

Sadly Denver Police and the Denver Field Office seem with respect to have prejudiced their enquiries from the outset by obsessing on the lone gunman theory. Mass murder inquiries need to be approached with an open mind. Most are intelligence set-ups and that means either the DVD or the North Korean RDEI, the only agencies so far to have adopted this criminal and disreputable tactic. Since the RDEI tend to use only North Korean agents, sometimes false-flagged as South Koreans (as in the Virginia Tech shooting, eg) we can just about rule them out. That leaves the DVD, past masters at mass-shootings."
    The whole story is here, not all of it about the shooting in Aurora.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/07/22/216474/

18. Link to Post #252
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by D-DAY (here)
    [...]

In it Mal from Veritas mentions that some acquaintances of his (Stan & Lisa Romanek) told him via email that some of their close personal friends (who he also named) were directly involved in the shooting and are now in hospital with serious life threatening injuries.

[...]
    Hi Dan,

Thanks for the info.

Link apparently not working.

Once doubt is introduced, then one has to verify if those injuries are from bullet wounds rather than the "normal" panic stampede to exits... injuries and deaths do occur following a mere "Fire" yelled in theaters.

So that, now, accuracy of information becomes crucial and critical.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Simple Human (24th July 2012), Cartomancer (23rd July 2012), D-Day (23rd July 2012), Earth Angel (23rd July 2012), TargeT (23rd July 2012)

20. Link to Post #253
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Don't know what to make of it all yet, not heard all the audio, but will try downloading them all soon. Perhaps I could zip them up and upload to a file sharing site if you'd like? Just in case they are inaccessible, probably be getting a lot of traffic.
    Just wondering if there might be better quality, 24kbp bit rate maybe, can hear most of the voices though, so no real problem.

Listening to the first one, heard the talk of moving people in and mention of the suspects vehicle, going from start now.

Edit: Split the left and right audio of the police and fire dep. radios for anyone to hear the dialogue a bit easier
    201207200211-662372-43_third_Left.mp3 - 5.2 MB - Left channel
    201207200211-662372-43_third_right.mp3 - 5.2 MB - Right channel
    Last edited by eni-al; 23rd July 2012 at 06:26.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eni-al For This Post:

Cartomancer (23rd July 2012), Hervé (23rd July 2012)

22. Link to Post #254
    United States Avalon Member Hip Hipnotist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,155 times in 314 posts

You would have thought there would have been news helicopters ( Denver has at least 3 I believe that can be 'on scene' within minutes ) hovering by taking 'live video' of bodies, ambulances, police etc. at the location as they usually do for events such as this -- faked or otherwise.

But none that I'm aware of. They are allowed to operate in the area as long as they remain a certain altitude above the police helicopters ( if there were any ) and don't interfere with the 'operation'. They also have to remain in communication with the local air traffic control facility as well as the police department. So there are potentially a number of reasons why they weren't there -- or maybe they were and I'm not aware of it.

I believe there were aerial photos of the scene but were taken during the day.

Also, if you remember, there WAS 'live news' helicopter video of the Colombine incident.

Personally I don't believe this Aurora incident was faked but stranger ( and much more violent ) things have been KNOWN to occur that were.
    Last edited by Hip Hipnotist; 23rd July 2012 at 05:27.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hip Hipnotist For This Post:

Cartomancer (23rd July 2012), D-Day (23rd July 2012), Hervé (23rd July 2012), KEmpathK (23rd July 2012), TargeT (23rd July 2012)

24. Link to Post #255
    Thanks

hte fact he told the police about the rigged apartment points to

a broken programming

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

A Simple Human (24th July 2012), Cartomancer (23rd July 2012), modwiz (23rd July 2012), shadowstalker (23rd July 2012)

26. Link to Post #256
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Quote Posted by D-DAY (here)
    [...]

[...]
    Hi Dan,

Thanks for the info.

Link apparently not working.

Once doubt is introduced, then one has to verify if those injuries are from bullet wounds rather than the "normal" panic stampede to exits... injuries and deaths do occur following a mere "Fire" yelled in theaters.

So that, now, accuracy of information becomes crucial and critical.
    Try the link now, should be working.

Mal mentions bullet wounds specifically... gaping holes in a victims abdomen with organs protruding and a leg "blown off" apparently by a shotgun.

post edit

10:15 - 11:30

Here: http://www.veritasradio.com/guests/2...0-jweidner.php
    Last edited by D-Day; 23rd July 2012 at 05:56.

27. Link to Post #257
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I won't spoil the movie but, they admitted that the Richmond/DC earthquake was really an underground explosion that caused the earth to quake.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to aceninja For This Post:

Cartomancer (23rd July 2012)

29. Link to Post #258
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Then it becomes a real false flag event: a drill twinned to a real event.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Cartomancer (23rd July 2012), D-Day (23rd July 2012)

31. Link to Post #259
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

White House Suggests President Obama Will Not Push for More Gun Control

The White House signaled today that President Obama, who has seldom shown much appetite to fight with the powerful National Rifle Association, did not intend to make a push for stricter gun controls in the wake of the shootings in Aurora, Colo.

http://news.yahoo.com/white-house-su...-politics.html

This probably means that congress will try passing new gun control laws.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

A Simple Human (24th July 2012), bluestflame (23rd July 2012), Cartomancer (23rd July 2012), D-Day (23rd July 2012), KEmpathK (23rd July 2012)

33. Link to Post #260
    Thanks

if the press release says they are not going to call for tighter gun control , that sorta almost guarantees they will dun it ?

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

A Simple Human (24th July 2012), Cartomancer (23rd July 2012), D-Day (23rd July 2012), ThePythonicCow (23rd July 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 24 LastLast