+ Reply to Thread

Thread: John Perkins Cartoon - 'Confessions Of An Economic Hitman'..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default John Perkins Cartoon - 'Confessions Of An Economic Hitman'..!

An animated interview of John Perkins, author of 'HoodWinked' and 'Confessions Of An Economic Hitman'.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=n7Fzm1hEiDQ

PS - The 'Truth' can't get any simpler than that...

You need to know about how the 'World's Financial System' really operates before you can help fix it..!

Question: "Yeh right Jackovesk - How are you going to fix it..?"

Answer: For starters 2 words 'Non-Compliance' & Stop supporting those Corporations you know are involved..!

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Ol' Roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,559 times in 399 posts

Default Re: John Perkins Cartoon - 'Confessions Of An Economic Hitman'..!

Credit Union,

Best I can do right now Jack. Guess what they are right now FDIC insured! Damn't Son what's a man to do? Ol'Roy USA

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ol' Roy For This Post:

jackovesk (21st July 2012), Spiral (21st July 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

jackovesk--

The original interview that's used as the voiceover in this cartoon was
    shocking and revelatory.

This cartoon is brilliant.

Well worth a bump!

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    Genevieve

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

jackovesk (21st July 2012), Lazlo (21st July 2012), Spiral (21st July 2012), ulli (22nd July 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

This cartoon has been out since March 2010. I put it up on Facebook the moment I first saw it, and I know others did so too. Yet it has only had 649,000 views????
    Im shocked.

I hope by the next time I check it out that figure will be at least 20 million.
    If every Avalonian who has a Facebook or a Pinterest account puts it up there then I'm sure we can make a difference.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

jackovesk (22nd July 2012), Lazlo (21st July 2012), Spiral (21st July 2012), tessie999 (22nd July 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

I heard an interview with John Perkins on NPR about 6 years ago. I immediately went out and bought "Confessions" and then tried to get anyone who would listen to read it. I even gave a couple of copies away. Much like Ulli's comment about Facebook apathy, I was saddened that no one seemed to care. It's no wonder that Darth Cheney could get away with stating that "The American way of life is not negotiable."
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

jackovesk (22nd July 2012), Spiral (21st July 2012), tessie999 (22nd July 2012), ulli (22nd July 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Its not even close to capitalism, its organised crime on an international level, the same as we don't have democracy; we have "corporatocracy" and admiralty law handed down from the Phoenicians via Rome & the "city" of London

And can you tell anyone ?

No one wants to know, its like being Roddy Piper in the film "They Live"

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

jackovesk (22nd July 2012), Lazlo (23rd July 2012), ulli (22nd July 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

I read that book years ago. While Perkins didn't say it in the book (but did in interviews), those corporations are doing to America what they did to third world nations.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

jackovesk (22nd July 2012), Lazlo (23rd July 2012), Strat (21st July 2012), tessie999 (22nd July 2012), ulli (22nd July 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

I've read this book and it is one of my favorites. It's a must read and it ends on a good note.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

jackovesk (22nd July 2012), tessie999 (22nd July 2012), ulli (22nd July 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Every day we receive more and more disclosure of Financial Corruption by our Banking Institutions and Politicians from the G8 Nations. The U.S., U.K. and E.U. have been gaming the financial system in their favor to create Trillions of dollars on computer screens and stealing tons of Gold from other nations since at least 1911. The Federal Reserve Bank and other evil clones (IMF, BIS etc…) have plundered the world for quite long enough. The recently revealed evidence needs to be covered in depth by the Main Stream Media (Who is owned by the criminal Cabals).

We plan to start a huge letter writing, Fax sending and protesting campaign to the MSM and local representatives to get them to get them to bring these “Self proclaimed Elite’s” to justice. When the scope of the manipulation, wars and murder of so many innocents is revealed arrest and imprisonment will be the least of the “Elite’s” concerns. They have make billions of people slaves to debt. We toil, suffer and die in debt to them and unknowingly worship and grovel at their feet. They suppress technology that will conflict with their business model. Many technologies that could increase the quality of life and save lives of the people YOU love who have died of disease.

Join now, with us to bring the heat to the Media and our “Representatives” to set us free from the financial tyranny that we have been subjects to for generations. Become a member of this movement, there is room for everyone. Once we realize that the Left Wing and Right Wing are what gives flight to the same BEAST. The ideology of Liberal and Conservative thinking is important to our individual morality and beliefs. But the Elite use these differences to cause us to forget what we have in common. They use our differences to keep us at odds with each other and diverted from their corruption. Why deceive us “ignorant and useless eaters”? Because we outnumber them 99 to 1 and they are afraid of OUR power.

So, now put aside your political or religious differences and band together to expose this corruption and usher our world into a new era. We do not need a “New World Order” ran by self proclaimed rulers. They have no “divine right” to rule. They only have the power we give them. Let’s take that power back and create an “Era of Prosperity for ALL”! It is possible! Say NO to any more WAR that is used to divert our attention from corruption when it starts to leak. We can join together and form a world of peace, I refuse to believe we cannot live together with our differences without butchering one another. What do we have in common? We love our families, our friends and we love peace. So, click the LIKE button and spread this web site to everyone you know. Join other movements that you normally would not associate with. The enemy of our enemy is our friend.

http://www.facebook.com/BankAndPolit...cialCorruption

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member tessie999's Avatar
    Thanks

John Perkins books truely changes my life. I became awake and aware . I too wish more people would follow his work and teachings.

+ Reply to Thread