+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: David Wilcock, The Great Revealing 7/20/2012

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,982 times in 1,576 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock, The Great Revealing 7/20/2012

Okay I have to say something here. The Libor video is from July 3/4 the one on David's site. The one I posted last night in the Drake thread as I found it by accident and do not visit DW's site often. Thinking about Bill Rayan's Ultimate Hypothesis thread what if they were planning something to stop the cabal and the elite whent back in time to stop it again and again over the passed weeks. There are many aspects to many things. DW is correct about Libor fixing. We will see if anything comes of it. This information is so strong MSM may eventually run with it.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

aranuk (21st July 2012), danceblackcatdance (21st July 2012), Kimberley (21st July 2012), StarDust (21st July 2012), WhiteFeather (21st July 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

I don't think revealing something we know already is revealing. they are corrupt and have all the money , ran things into the ground and now there is no more money to steal so it's off to the bunkers or the moon and to hell with earth and those pesky humans . The sun will take care of the leftovers.. Hell arrest ?? that means judges, lawyers, paperwork, one technical screw up and they are off the hook, oops forgot to read them their rights , or their phone call , or oops no one signed the search warrants , I can hear it now, the jury will dis-reguard that testimony, council approach the bench, it's late we'll break for lunch and settle this in my chambers I'm late for a tee time and you know how long it took me to get tickets to the ballet ?? the wife will be sooo pisssed if we miss the opening, and which one of you parked in my spot I'm towing your BMW while we speak you bloody wanker !
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Khaleesi (22nd July 2012), ljwheat (21st July 2012), NancyV (21st July 2012), WhiteFeather (21st July 2012), Wind (21st July 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member StarDust's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,638 times in 472 posts

This is one of my favorite parts of this epic story:

Quote THE IRS GETS AUDITED FOR BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN FRAUD -- JULY 3RD

Furthermore, on July 3rd we found out the IRS was being audited -- for billions of dollars in fraud.

The IRS is not innocent in all of this either. Corruption exists throughout the entire system -- as we are increasingly finding out.

Their own employees have now turned against them.

July 3: IRS Gets Audited -- For Allowing Billions of Dollars in Fraud
    http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/and-final...-gets-audited/

The federal agency that strikes fear into many U.S. taxpayers is getting a dose of its own medicine – as it is now the focus of a year-long audit for allowing illegal aliens to scam the system and bilk taxpayers out of billions of dollars every year.

Federal employees are blowing the whistle on the Internal Revenue Service, according to a report by Indianapolis television station WTHR-TV….

Howard Antelis, a tax examiner at the IRS’ ITIN processing center in Austin, Texas, explained: “We were being told by upper management to ignore fraud, to assign ITIN numbers and … pay out refunds to people who are lying. It’s a license to steal when you allow that.”…

Antelis said he reported the scams regularly to his managers – for years – with no result.

Frustrated with the inaction, he called the Inspector General’s office in Washington, D.C.

“I’ve been working for the federal government for 23 years and I signed an ethical standard of conduct when I went to work that says if you see fraud, you need to report it,” he said.

“I tried and tried and tried, couldn’t get anywhere so … I went into a quiet room and started making phone calls.”…

The auditors made a shocking discovery: IRS employees were, in fact, encouraged to overlook indications of fraud….

“It’s pure negligence by management and they’ve been trying to keep it quiet,” Antelis said. “There is a criminal element that is defrauding the U.S. government by filing mountains and mountains of these fraudulent applications.

"We see them in piles in bulk every day that are obviously not legitimate documents and not legitimate tax returns and not legitimate wages … and [IRS managers] don’t want to deal with it.

"That’s where all the fraud is. The fraud is in the fake notary stamps and fake documents which we’ve been accepting.”
    As they say, payback's a bitch!

"Where your focus goes, energy flows." ~Alex Collier

My "messaging" comes directly from a 6th Density social memory complex in the etheric realm of Sirius B; of which I am a member. I volunteered to incarnate here as a representative of our SMC and to assist Gaia and Terrans in the transformation. My message is designed to assist those who are seeking. If the message does not resonate with you, then simply discard it and move on. That is your free will of choice which will always be honored.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to StarDust For This Post:

Alan (21st July 2012), danceblackcatdance (21st July 2012), ljwheat (21st July 2012), Mark (21st July 2012), WhiteFeather (21st July 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Since they own everything, could be as simple as consolidating money, etc and have others arrested to get rest of the people they dont want to share with and/or to bring in a new currency and of course most of the people in government, etc are all corrupt.. sounds like one mafia group trying to get rid of another mafia group. Wont say anything bad about wilcock for the time being.

8. Link to Post #25
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

"Critical information was leaked to us from highly classified insider sources"

Ahhgghh !! More carpet sales coming our way, with even bigger discounts and free fitting this time.

"You will probably have to go through a grief process once you understand the full scope of what is going on"

Specially if those carpets turn out to be the wrong colour. Hopefully you can help counsel us through it.

Quote Posted by Mozart (here)
    And I'm tell'n ya, y'all Wilcock and Drake haters and doubters of the mass arrest process -- it seems that most of you have given up on the idea of the goddamn Cabal being defeated. If you are thinking that way, then they GOTCHA. You've been mind-fk'd
    Here you go - these should keep you happy: http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...w=1093&bih=979

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Chester (21st July 2012), NancyV (21st July 2012), RMorgan (21st July 2012)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Some people are obviously very attached to the ideas that the cabal is pretty much invulnerable, that their resources are unlimited, that their plans are working like a charm, that no one will stop them and all our worst nightmares will inexorably come to pass. When you spend years or even decades identifying with that perspective, it's hard to see anything else.

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

aranuk (21st July 2012), Earth Angel (21st July 2012), genevieve (21st July 2012), hectorlca (24th July 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (21st July 2012), LarryC (21st July 2012), modwiz (21st July 2012), StarDust (21st July 2012), StephenW11UK (21st July 2012), WhiteFeather (21st July 2012), Wind (21st July 2012)

12. Link to Post #27
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)
    Some people are obviously very attached to the ideas that the cabal is pretty much invulnerable
    The thing is, Maunagarjana, the so called "cabal" are not there because of a lack of attempts to "topple" them.

They are there because they reflect the general subconscious state of mind and values of humanity at large (at least in the societies where they prevail). Like if you leave your garden alone and don't tend it, it will develop one way (with weeds which drown out the flowers) and if you give it attention it will develop another. It's not that the weeds are "evil" it's just that you kind of asked for your garden to develop along those lines by leaving it alone which the weeds were free to interpret as a conscious act of will.

The aggregate effect of millions of people making small changes to priorities in their daily lives is what will collapse the cabal. Those "small changes" amount to a veritable tsunami which cannot be countered by any army, politician or banker.

This is already going on and has been for the best part of a century. People have been taking their power back in all kinds ways - not least through the creation and sharing of ideas in forums like this.

It's the nature of the process that it also involves giving your power away first (in order to discover your own consciousness and energy). David Wilcock is providing a valuable service in this regard by leading people up lots of garden paths only to discover there's nothing there.

Another good example is the prevailing banking scandal - people are now discovering that they had given their power away without realising it. That's causing (for example) a mass migration of accounts out of the "big 6" - 2.5 MILLION so far. . . . http://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/bu...just-new-banks

Much of what David Wilcock reports on his site IS going on, it's just that it's been going on for decades and is now accelarating whereas he's trying to present it as some kind of discrete, planned event which he has "inside information on".

It is not and he has not.

It's being played out in the open in front of our eyes and is being manifested by our very own consciousnesses, our visions of the future, our free will and our love of life. These changes have not only been created by subscribers to avalon forum, but also those who we sometimes arrogantly look upon as the "unawakened sheeple" - the 2.5 million who just moved their bank accounts, Peter Doyle who just wrote a nasty letter to his ex-bosses at the IMF, the guy who invented TCP/IP and just about every one else on the planet.

So no need to be drawing up geopolitical battle lines - just keep doing what were doing and allow nature to bring forth the new consciousness. No doubt it will involve some spectacular car crashes along the way so the popcorn munchers won't be disappointed, but talk of cabals, toppling and cavalry is soon going to be history.

Enjoy your croissants & coffee

Pete
    Last edited by indigopete; 21st July 2012 at 11:51.

13. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (21st July 2012), Alie (22nd July 2012), Ceedub (22nd July 2012), Chester (21st July 2012), danceblackcatdance (21st July 2012), eileenrose (22nd July 2012), Eram (21st July 2012), Gemini (22nd July 2012), hectorlca (24th July 2012), Kindling (23rd July 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (21st July 2012), ljwheat (21st July 2012), Marie (21st July 2012), Maunagarjana (21st July 2012), modwiz (21st July 2012), mountain_jim (21st July 2012), NancyV (21st July 2012), StephenW11UK (21st July 2012), sumkat (21st July 2012), WhiteFeather (21st July 2012), Wind (21st July 2012), Zencat (21st July 2012)

14. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

I'm starting to wonder if it's even worth continuing with Avalon.

What I'm seeing that is discouraging me is misunderstanding and trivia outweighing posts of real import. The only reason this comment is here is because it was some of the responses to DW's latest blog. For me, some of what he says requires a very flexible approach to the facts, but the information which he manages to trawl out of the vast web is more useful.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Post:

aranuk (21st July 2012), danceblackcatdance (21st July 2012), InnerChiHealer (22nd July 2012), mab777 (25th July 2012), modwiz (21st July 2012), mountain_jim (21st July 2012), norman (27th September 2012), WhiteFeather (21st July 2012)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by indigopete (here)
    Some people are obviously very attached to the ideas that the cabal is pretty much invulnerable
    It's the nature of the process that it also involves giving your power away first (in order to discover your own consciousness and energy). David Wilcock is providing a valuable service in this regard by leading people up lots of garden paths only to discover there's nothing there.
    That there is "nothing there" is yet to be determined.

Quote Much of what David Wilcock reports on his site IS going on, it's just that it's been going on for decades and is now accelarating whereas he's trying to present it as some kind of discrete, planned event which he has "inside information on".

It is not and he has not.
    Is that your gut feeling? Well, you have a right to your opinion. But you don't know that. You don't know who Wilcock talks to or what is really going on with them or what may come of it. Maybe you have some notions, but how can you state categorically "it is not and he has not"?

Quote It's being played out in the open in front of our eyes and is being manifested by our very own consciousnesses, our visions of the future, our free will and our love of life. These changes have not only been created by subscribers to avalon forum, but also those who we sometimes arrogantly look upon as the "unawakened sheeple"
    Yes, I've noticed. "Sheeple" is a term that the elites use for us. I don't use it. Anyone who does, I suspect are people whose main objection to the cabal is that they weren't invited in.

Quote So no need to be drawing up geopolitical battle lines - just keep doing what were doing and allow nature to bring forth the new consciousness. No doubt it will involve some spectacular car crashes along the way so the popcorn munchers won't be disappointed, but talk of cabals, toppling and cavalry is soon going to be history.
    You may in fact be right. And that would be more than okay with me. I don't want you to get the impression that I don't appreciate your post. I do. But one thing I have been thinking about is if there are people among the supposed "cavalry" who sincerely believe that if we do not overthrow the cabal before December 21, 2012, what happens afterward will be much more severe than if we do. Think of it as maybe a timeline issue. Or perhaps they have received word that we will receive more help from friendly ETs throughout the course of our transition if we demonstrate that we have "grown up" and made it so that the mental patients no longer run the asylum. Just something to think about.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

Knowrainknowrainbows! (21st July 2012)

18. Link to Post #30
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

You don't know who Wilcock talks to or what is really going on with them or what may come of it
    We all have to choose where we invest our intellectual energy. If David Wilcock thinks he's penetrated the inner depths of the CIA / hidden government cabal like some kind of John Le Carrie cold war spy, then I'm more inclined to think it's because they allowed him to. Either way I don't think the information he puts out is worth digesting.

I'd rather learn from primary sources and make my own mind up about what's going on than listen to a running commentary from someone who's clearly going through their own process of self discovery.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Chester (21st July 2012), Eram (21st July 2012), Khaleesi (22nd July 2012), ljwheat (21st July 2012), Maunagarjana (21st July 2012), NancyV (21st July 2012), Sebastion (21st July 2012), Selene (22nd July 2012), Zencat (21st July 2012)

20. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

I wasn't quite sure of what your were up to when I saw your OP, grip. I was certain you wouldn't be supporting this Wilcox sort of tripe, but it surly did appear as though you were.

After reading-down into the thread I quickly realized what your point was. LOL

Allow me to give the members a little elder wisdom.... from one of the tribal elders.

My own personal testamony:

I spent many years of my life subscribing to the words of channelers. I began at a very early age following everything I could get a hold of from Edgar Cayce - I'm speaking of back into the very early 60's, here.

I continued my subscription through a myriad of different channelers into the mid to late eighties. It was around that time I really started looking for factual evidence.

Now, some thirty years later, I've come to realize there really are no true channels to the 'so called' akashic record. The few who have appeared to have true ability in my lifetime, even with those, their messages were manipulated by the dark Archonic control mechanism imposed, like a matrix, around this particular three dimensional reality in which we all dwell.

This system of control has been in place since the Dawn of Man. The key function of how this system of control works is through telepathically influenced thought. There are Dark Overlords roaming the Akashic Records of the Mass of Humanity known in antiquity as Archons. They are there to keep the message blurred to the benefit of the demigod that runs this place.

With this perspective, I now ask the discerning members to look at the evidence Wilcock is presenting. Do you really think he is getting this clap-trap from some sort of benevolent ET?

To all of those believing in the 'channeled message', please.... just watch the shinny ball.... listen to my words.... you are getting sleepy.... you are falling asleep.... sleep.... deep.... sleep....
    Last edited by observer; 21st July 2012 at 21:31. Reason: clarity/spelling

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by indigopete (here)
    You don't know who Wilcock talks to or what is really going on with them or what may come of it
    We all have to choose where we invest our intellectual energy. If David Wilcock thinks he's penetrated the inner depths of the CIA / hidden government cabal like some kind of John Le Carrie cold war spy, then I'm more inclined to think it's because they allowed him to. Either way I don't think the information he puts out is worth digesting.

I'd rather learn from primary sources and make my own mind up about what's going on than listen to a running commentary from someone who's clearly going through their own process of self discovery.
    Fair enough. But I must ask, what primary sources are you talking about?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (21st July 2012)

23. Link to Post #33
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    The GREAT Revealing: David Wilcocks showing his arse again.
    C'mon, admit it. You actually have a "thing" for David.

24. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Why cant people just see Governments as FRONTS and forget they are ever going to lock THEMSELVES up.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Andrew For This Post:

Chester (21st July 2012), gripreaper (21st July 2012), hectorlca (24th July 2012), Khaleesi (22nd July 2012), NancyV (21st July 2012), observer (21st July 2012)

26. Link to Post #35
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Fair enough. But I must ask, what primary sources are you talking about?
    LoL - that's quite a good question and I'm not sure how to answer it

I suppose I use the term relatively. For example, if someone says that a lot of the worlds wealth ended up in the far east and there are stockpiles of gold there, there are lots of 'primary sources' you can access to help you decide if that's a reasonable statement.

Basically sources which don't have an agenda support (or at least not the one that your investigating) like documented accounts of ancient trade routes, general historical documentation, reading about Marco Polo as a kid etc

Other examples are the nature of the banking system, the history of the federal reserve, the Bretton Woods agreement and so on are out in the open because there are simply so many instances of these being well documented.

On the other hand, if a single individual reports that ".. a contact of mine knowns someone who's security clearance is 24 levels above the president and he says this. . ." then I would assume he's trying to convince me of something rather than trying to inform me of something.

Another example of primary sources vs propaganda is 9/11.

Many of the independent challenges to the 9/11 official account have come from observers who have simply measured how fast buildings collapsed and plotted this on a graph. That's a primary source because you made your observations followed by your own interpretation.

On the other hand, in the official account, the interpretation comes first. It's the same with David Wilcock - there are no observations for us to make - he is making them all himself and then feeding us an interpretation.

In that way he is analogous to the official account of 9/11 (in fact even worse because for 9/11 at least there were some primary sources for us to revert to to validate - or otherwise - the official account. In DW's there are none).

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Chester (21st July 2012), Eram (21st July 2012), Khaleesi (22nd July 2012), ljwheat (21st July 2012), Maunagarjana (21st July 2012), NancyV (21st July 2012)

28. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Im staying on the sidelines with DW a little while longer. Not ready to throw the towel in yet, as David has been beaten up pretty bad going into the late rounds of this boxing match on Avalon. IMO He has done some consciousness shifting and has given some a sense of hope. And That i give him credit for. He gets people thinking.
    And After all what we think we become. I still resonate with some of Davids work and will wait to see how it pans out. Not ready to shoot the messenger just yet...if you will.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

29. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Alie (22nd July 2012), aranuk (21st July 2012), Billy (21st July 2012), danceblackcatdance (21st July 2012), Earth Angel (21st July 2012), genevieve (21st July 2012), ginnyk (21st July 2012), gooty64 (29th July 2012), Holly Lindin (23rd July 2012), InnerChiHealer (22nd July 2012), LarryC (21st July 2012), Maunagarjana (21st July 2012), modwiz (21st July 2012), spuddie (22nd July 2012), Wind (21st July 2012)

30. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Blah, blah, blah......more speculations on this issue again and again.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

ljwheat (21st July 2012), RMorgan (21st July 2012)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Wilcock is just promoting his book to make money......
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Chester (21st July 2012), hectorlca (24th July 2012), RMorgan (21st July 2012)

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Beware of the beast that plays dead.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

aranuk (21st July 2012), gripreaper (21st July 2012), hectorlca (24th July 2012), ljwheat (21st July 2012), NancyV (21st July 2012), observer (21st July 2012)

36. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Focus and see them in striped suits and I don't mean "pinstripe." See them in handcuffs and doors being kicked in their mansions, property seized from their ill-gotten gains and financial ruin to them all. See our system working for all the people with a peaceful, efficient, clean green sustainable enegy sources that can filter the toxins from oceans and rivers and streams where God's fish live. WE don't live there, so why screw up their backyard envionment and then go home to Maria who cleans our homes? Hypocracy of the soul, isn't often thought about. Let US give them the true justice that WE have to live under. Equality in OUR justice system for white collar criminals in the financial industry, is a MUST. No must, NO TRUST in a rigged system of th 1%. Let US leave their crooked banking industry of betting against share holders and thenskimming their creme off the top.

Let US see them crawl before a real American Patriotic Judge, NOT a corporate SCOTUS SHILL that has infiltrated and watered down their equal justice. Let US RESTORE LADY LIBERTY'S BALANCED SCALES FOR ALL WHO CLAIM THE NAME "US" ON THEIR CROOKED FINANCIAL SCAM BUSINESSES AND BANKS, EVEN THE VATICAN.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Maunagarjana (21st July 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast