+ Reply to Thread

Thread: $21 trillion stashed away by "global elite" - MSM news report

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default $21 trillion stashed away by "global elite" - MSM news report

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2...fshore-economy

Guys, this piece of news today in the MSM just came to my attention, and what strikes me is how incredulous it seems, coming from an MSM outlet with carefully chosen words like, "global super-rich elite"....."internationally mobile elite"....it looks to me like the exposures of their misdeeds are coming in fast, currently.

Along with the LIBOR scandal, Vatican leaks, Euro crisis, the gold bonds, etc, etc....

I would expect to read such an article on a conspiracy site, but not an MSM outlet. It's like they are enticing folks to look into who are these "global elite", that have been swindling all our money away all this while, and the usual bank suspects are not left out either!

And ties in with the Mass Arrests meme/theme, which although to date has never panned out the way that Drake guy said, is a clear indication that some "group" within the elite do EXIST, and are working on exposing the corruption of the majority.

For what ends I do not know. IF I were to be cynical, I would think what we are seeing are the first steps in eventually collapsing their own banking/financial cartel, by another "higher" elite with dark plans for the world (cashless society)....but that's being really, really cynical.... and I don't want to go there now

Seeing nothing but endless Olympic false flag threads on every conspiracy site, (which I personally think would be an EXTREMELY dumb move by the elite to stage something like that now).....I think this news is refreshing.

And Wilcock (love him or hate him) does bring out a logical point - If you want to eventually arrest the cabal, you need to expose them, and bring charges against them.

What is disappointing is most people in the "truth movement" seem more interested in talking about impending Olympic doom or the obviously staged Denver shooting...rather than the financial shenanigans of the cabal, which is quite obviously The Head of the Serpent, we are talking about.

If you want to kill a serpent, you cut off the head.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to xeon For This Post:

Alie (22nd July 2012), AlternativeInfoJunkie (22nd July 2012), astrid (22nd July 2012), christian (23rd July 2012), Cidersomerset (23rd July 2012), danceblackcatdance (22nd July 2012), jackovesk (22nd July 2012), Kristo (23rd July 2012), meeradas (22nd July 2012), modwiz (22nd July 2012), ponda (22nd July 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (22nd July 2012), Rollo (22nd July 2012), shadowstalker (22nd July 2012), StarDust (22nd July 2012), StephenW11UK (22nd July 2012), TargeT (22nd July 2012), Taurean (22nd July 2012), Timreh (22nd July 2012), ulli (22nd July 2012), write4change (22nd July 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

Default Re: $21 trillion stashed away by "global elite" - MSM news report

My favorite sections from the article:

The problem here is that the assets of these countries are held by a small number of wealthy individuals while the debts are shouldered by the ordinary people of these countries through their governments," the report says.

The sheer size of the cash pile sitting out of reach of tax authorities is so great that it suggests standard measures of inequality radically underestimate the true gap between rich and poor. According to Henry's calculations, £6.3tn of assets is owned by only 92,000 people, or 0.001% of the world's population – a tiny class of the mega-rich who have more in common with each other than those at the bottom of the income scale in their own societies.

The very existence of the global offshore industry, and the tax-free status of the enormous sums invested by their wealthy clients, is predicated on secrecy," said Henry.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

Cidersomerset (23rd July 2012), meeradas (22nd July 2012), modwiz (22nd July 2012), ponda (22nd July 2012), shadowstalker (22nd July 2012), write4change (22nd July 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by xeon (here)
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2...fshore-economy

Guys, this piece of news today in the MSM just came to my attention, and what strikes me is how incredulous it seems, coming from an MSM outlet with carefully chosen words like, "global super-rich elite"....."internationally mobile elite"....it looks to me like the exposures of their misdeeds are coming in fast, currently.

Along with the LIBOR scandal, Vatican leaks, Euro crisis, the gold bonds, etc, etc....

I would expect to read such an article on a conspiracy site, but not an MSM outlet. It's like they are enticing folks to look into who are these "global elite", that have been swindling all our money away all this while, and the usual bank suspects are not left out either!

And ties in with the Mass Arrests meme/theme, which although to date has never panned out the way that Drake guy said, is a clear indication that some "group" within the elite do EXIST, and are working on exposing the corruption of the majority.

For what ends I do not know. IF I were to be cynical, I would think what we are seeing are the first steps in eventually collapsing their own banking/financial cartel, by another "higher" elite with dark plans for the world (cashless society)....but that's being really, really cynical.... and I don't want to go there now

Seeing nothing but endless Olympic false flag threads on every conspiracy site, (which I personally think would be an EXTREMELY dumb move by the elite to stage something like that now).....I think this news is refreshing.

And Wilcock (love him or hate him) does bring out a logical point - If you want to eventually arrest the cabal, you need to expose them, and bring charges against them.

What is disappointing is most people in the "truth movement" seem more interested in talking about impending Olympic doom or the obviously staged Denver shooting...rather than the financial shenanigans of the cabal, which is quite obviously The Head of the Serpent, we are talking about.

I have 'Known' for some time, that there are some 'Good Guys' deep within the System that want the Globalist Elite and (ALL) their Minions to be 'Exposed & Made Accountable' for all their Crimes...

They aren't the...
    • White Hats
    • Drake, Wilcock, Cobra or Fulford
    • Kerry Cassidy's (Secret Sources/Whistleblowers)
    • etc, etc

In (FACT) you & I will NEVER-EVER know Who? they are , BUT be Rest-Assured they are here and they are going to help (Humanity WIN) and take our rightful place within the Universe

I am not saying that they are responsible for the article in of itself, but they definately had a hand in (Forcing some of these (Issues to the Surface)...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 22nd July 2012 at 03:42.

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Ha Ha they are scared , don't hate me he is richer than I am. He is the bad guy not me. I was doing what I was told. They know it's coming , their worst fear , to be poor and society blames them for the way the world is , and there is no safe haven and 300 million armed Americans will go duck hunting for bankers. MSM is probably trying to quickly seem on the side of the people, to keep their station off the radar of all those the bankers have screwed over ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Cidersomerset (23rd July 2012), modwiz (22nd July 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

$21 trillion in fiat currency or precious metals? The article sounds like fiat, in which case it can be destroyed.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

Cidersomerset (23rd July 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Really...This is absurd. I really can´t comment much about it.

These folks have a lot of money. We all know who they are.

The problem is that as long as money holds value, they will never be arrested, because they can buy anything and anyone within the juridical system.

So, the only way they can be arrested is if a really serious global economic crisis happens, making their money useless.

Here´s the dilemma. If we want them to be arrested, we must then face the biggest economic crisis in history. If this crisis happens, a lot of innocent people will die, possibly including you and your family.

It´s a hard choice. We´ll have to make huge sacrifices either way.

Raf.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Cidersomerset (23rd July 2012), Lazlo (23rd July 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by xeon (here)

for those who didn't notice, the Denver shooting just exposed a new head...

you can't cut off what you don't know existed...

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

I was about to post this, then noticed the thread .......

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

ponda (26th July 2012)

+ Reply to Thread