+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: The Basics Of Ascension By Inelia Benz

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Talking The Basics Of Ascension By Inelia Benz

Thought I'd Share This With The Spirit Community. I Resonated Well With Inelia 's Message On Ascension.

" Remember the basics of "Ascension" (the expansion of awareness) "

Enjoy And Stay Spiritual My Friends!

As we accelerate into the new paradigm, there are various rules of existence we need to become fully aware of. One of them is how to consciously choose where we want to go from here at an individual level. There won't be an outside force that will "choose us", it is us, individually, who will make the choice.

The basics to see what choice we are making, and all of these are honorable evolutionary journeys, are:

Service to Others and Service to Self

This is in a duality existence. In order to be of service to others, we need individuals who are either asleep, or in a bit of a pickle, that we can give service to. By default, this means we also need oppressors and dark beings who are trying their hardest to keep others subdued, asleep and enslaved.

Service to Self is the same as above. To create a challenge, we need individuals over whom we can have power over, and will need "battles" to fight, thus we need lightworkers as well as Bodhisattvas to have competition and battle against. This includes giving our power away to "saviors" or "Gods".

2. Power of Self

This is where this particular planet wants to go. In this planet, each individual become fully awake, and able to create his or her own reality, there is no judgment, and no capacity to have power over others, or have others have power over us. The veil is lifted completely at a personal level as well as a collective level. The "physicality" of the planet, and our physical bodies, is much more subtle and pliable. The vibration much higher, thus allowing beings to be fully awake. We step out of the stuck-ness of "linear time" and space. It is an experience of expanded physical and collective existence. And we make conscious choices, rather than programmed or unconscious choices.

No matter what we choose, it is important to remember that each human being is an extremely powerful being. No one can be forced to have a reality experience that he or she has not chosen. At the same time, during the last paradigm, the "powers that were" worked very hard to keep us, as a human collective, in the dark about our true nature, and ability to "vote" where we go as a species. But instead have steered the "boat" with direct influence via the media, religion, social and cultural beliefs and education. Vibrationally, they are keeping the physical very dense by the use of dense and polluted diet, drugs and chemicals in our food and water and the pollution of our environment. This way, they can "use" our personal power for their own ends. The power of each individual is the same, only "who" uses it changes.

Remember the basics of "ascension" (expansion of awareness)

1. Service to Others and Service to Self

This is in a duality existence. In order to be of service to others, we need individuals who are either asleep, or in a bit of a pickle, that we can give service to. By default, this means we also need oppressors and dark beings who are trying their hardest to keep others subdued, asleep and enslaved.

Service to Self is the same as above. To create a challenge, we need individuals over whom we can have power over, and will need "battles" to fight, thus we need lightworkers as well as Bodhisattvas to have competition and battle against. This includes giving our power away to "saviors" or "Gods".

1. Raise your personal vibration via processing your fear.

2. Raise your physical vibration via regular detoxification programs, use of pure water (chemical free), and high vibrational foods.

3. Twenty minutes minimum daily silent meditation.

4. Balance and get in tune with your physical and subtle bodies.

5. Ask to fully incarnate your higher self into your present physical body. And process any thoughts of doubt or inability that come up when you read that.

Have a wonderful experience of fully conscious choice!

Hugs

Inelia

http://ascension101.com/en/awakening...ascension.html
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

777 (27th July 2012), bluestflame (26th July 2012), christian (31st July 2012), danceblackcatdance (24th July 2012), David Trd1 (28th July 2012), Davy (25th July 2012), DeDukshyn (25th July 2012), Eram (24th July 2012), ghostrider (31st July 2012), gooty64 (28th July 2012), intruth (27th July 2012), jason4444 (10th September 2012), jjjones (25th July 2012), Karunai (26th July 2012), Kindred (25th July 2012), Kristo (25th July 2012), Lefty Dave (25th July 2012), lisalu (24th July 2012), Lost Soul (25th July 2012), Marie (26th July 2012), mattymoto (26th July 2012), Maunagarjana (25th July 2012), meat suit (24th July 2012), Melinda (25th July 2012), Mluck (19th February 2013), mountain_jim (27th July 2012), Omi (11th December 2012), Rollo (24th July 2012), RunningDeer (24th July 2012), Samsara (25th July 2012), shadowstalker (24th July 2012), Snowbird (25th July 2012), Spiral (24th July 2012), StephenW11UK (28th July 2012), ulli (25th July 2012), Wind (25th July 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Default Re: The Basics Of Ascension By Inelia Benz

Lately I can't face eating meat anymore, I don't know why, it just smells bad & tastes worse........I don't want to drink alchohol either, its not a conscious thing, they have just become repellant.

It just came out of the blue, what I'm supposed to eat now is anybodies guess .

Has this happened to anyone else ?

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

777 (27th July 2012), danceblackcatdance (24th July 2012), Eram (24th July 2012), ghostrider (25th July 2012), Jean-Marie (24th July 2012), jjjones (25th July 2012), Kristo (25th July 2012), Limor Wolf (25th July 2012), Mandala (26th July 2012), mattymoto (26th July 2012), Maunagarjana (25th July 2012), Melinda (25th July 2012), Snowbird (25th July 2012), StarDust (24th July 2012), WhiteFeather (24th July 2012), Wind (25th July 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Lately I can't face eating meat anymore, I don't know why, it just smells bad & tastes worse........I don't want to drink alchohol either, its not a conscious thing, they have just become repellant.

Yes it has. Spiral..Glad your thinking has changed on this subject...And In fact for Several years now.....i no longer ingest any animal flesh. Which includes Birds and Fish. Seems to step up the frequencies a bit...if you will. : )

And perhaps this video will assist you on your new way of thinking about indulging animal flesh.
    Warning! Disturbing Content in this video.
    http://www.meatvideo.com
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 24th July 2012 at 21:23.

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Eram (25th July 2012), Fred Steeves (25th July 2012), Melinda (25th July 2012), Snowbird (25th July 2012), Spiral (25th July 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member unearth9's Avatar
    Thanks

Me too. I didn't know why until I heard how badly animals are treated-especially before slaughter.

I think we are picking up on all the FEAR.

HOWEVER i DIFFINELY DON'T MIND SOME WINE AND A gIMLET AS WELL.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to unearth9 For This Post:

Eram (25th July 2012), jjjones (25th July 2012), Snowbird (25th July 2012), Spiral (25th July 2012), WhiteFeather (24th July 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by unearth9 (here)
    Me too. I didn't know why until I heard how badly animals are treated-especially before slaughter.

You nailed it!

Your picking up the fear and the diseased blood toxins that go to the animals meat from the stress that the animal inherits due to poor living conditions as well.

Chicken and Fish are not excluded from this as well. Watch the video i posted above.

IMO.....We need to Stop Eating Like a Primitive Race and Eat more like a Spiritually Evolved Being. We need to get rid of The Auric stench....if you will.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 24th July 2012 at 22:20.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

ajyana (1st August 2012), Eram (25th July 2012), Fred Steeves (25th July 2012), Limor Wolf (25th July 2012), Melinda (25th July 2012), Snowbird (25th July 2012), Spiral (25th July 2012), StephenW11UK (28th July 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

You can put any nutrients you need/want in a liquid state(smoothies,teas,elixirs, exc...). Actually liquids is better on the system. Besides...most of what you eat is only sucked dry and discarded(dumped).

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

Eram (25th July 2012), Limor Wolf (25th July 2012), Melinda (25th July 2012), Spiral (25th July 2012), WhiteFeather (26th July 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,933 times in 348 posts

My favorite part "No matter what we choose, it is important to remember that each human being is an extremely powerful being. No one can be forced to have a reality experience that he or she has not chosen".

Ascension is here, just go for it.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rollo For This Post:

Eram (25th July 2012), Spiral (25th July 2012), WhiteFeather (25th July 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

I eat meat, but very little, and only from sources where I know that the animals have been treated humanely, or that I have caught myself. Giving thanks to the spirit of the animal before you eat removes any residual negative energy. To eat or not to eat meat does not make us more spiritual, it is how we approach what we do that matters, as is true in all we say and do. Intent and energy are all, and if we think plants do not know pain, suffering and distress, then we are sorely mistaken. Vegetarians should be wary about appropriating any kind of moral or spiritual high ground - all life is precious, and all life knows pain. That's just the way it works on this plane - we exists by consuming other things that exist. We must deal with that and move on.

As far as Inelia goes, I would say tread wisely, and once a mind-controlled Scientologist automaton, always a mind-controlled Scientologist automaton. No offence if her message resonates, which in my opinion it is meant to do, but my gut feeling is that Inelia is a wrong 'un. But, as I said, that's just my opinion, and I mean no disrespect to anyone who feels different.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to music For This Post:

Eram (25th July 2012), Finefeather (26th July 2012), Gardener (25th July 2012), GCS1103 (25th July 2012), gigha (25th July 2012), Little Ishta (25th July 2012), Lone Bean (19th September 2012), Maunagarjana (25th July 2012), sandy (25th July 2012), sirdipswitch (25th July 2012), Spiral (25th July 2012), Tarka the Duck (25th July 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member Wiremu2011's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Thought I'd Share This With The Spirit Community. I Resonated Well With Inelia 's Message On Ascension.

" Remember the basics of "Ascension" (the expansion of awareness) "

Enjoy And Stay Spiritual My Friends!

As we accelerate into the new paradigm, there are various rules of existence we need to become fully aware of. One of them is how to consciously choose where we want to go from here at an individual level. There won't be an outside force that will "choose us", it is us, individually, who will make the choice.

The basics to see what choice we are making, and all of these are honorable evolutionary journeys, are:

Service to Others and Service to Self

2. Power of Self

This is where this particular planet wants to go. In this planet, each individual become fully awake, and able to create his or her own reality, there is no judgment, and no capacity to have power over others, or have others have power over us. The veil is lifted completely at a personal level as well as a collective level. The "physicality" of the planet, and our physical bodies, is much more subtle and pliable. The vibration much higher, thus allowing beings to be fully awake. We step out of the stuck-ness of "linear time" and space. It is an experience of expanded physical and collective existence. And we make conscious choices, rather than programmed or unconscious choices.

No matter what we choose, it is important to remember that each human being is an extremely powerful being. No one can be forced to have a reality experience that he or she has not chosen. At the same time, during the last paradigm, the "powers that were" worked very hard to keep us, as a human collective, in the dark about our true nature, and ability to "vote" where we go as a species. But instead have steered the "boat" with direct influence via the media, religion, social and cultural beliefs and education. Vibrationally, they are keeping the physical very dense by the use of dense and polluted diet, drugs and chemicals in our food and water and the pollution of our environment. This way, they can "use" our personal power for their own ends. The power of each individual is the same, only "who" uses it changes.

Remember the basics of "ascension" (expansion of awareness)

1. Service to Others and Service to Self

1. Raise your personal vibration via processing your fear.

2. Raise your physical vibration via regular detoxification programs, use of pure water (chemical free), and high vibrational foods.

3. Twenty minutes minimum daily silent meditation.

4. Balance and get in tune with your physical and subtle bodies.

5. Ask to fully incarnate your higher self into your present physical body. And process any thoughts of doubt or inability that come up when you read that.

Have a wonderful experience of fully conscious choice!

Hugs

Inelia

http://ascension101.com/en/awakening...ascension.html
    Thanks Arrowind for posting this. I'm a big advocate of what Inelia is on about, in fact it's the only thing that's resonated with me for much of the research I've done over the last 10 years.
    Processing your fears is No1 (I'm also using Fast EFT to accomodate this) which will, in turn, expand ones consciouness, therefore all dimensions and possibilites can become a reality.
    Surprisingly, not many here appear to get it!, butthen it's all about the individual isn't it?
    Love & Peace

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wiremu2011 For This Post:

Eram (25th July 2012), lightwalker (26th July 2012), Spiral (25th July 2012), WhiteFeather (25th July 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

I don't want to eat meat , or anything from the grocery store. Lately I eat very little at all just something small once a day.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Eram (25th July 2012), Gardener (25th July 2012), Lettherebelight (25th July 2012), Limor Wolf (25th July 2012), Melinda (25th July 2012), Spiral (25th July 2012), WhiteFeather (25th July 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Vibration of Food:

Everything in the Universe has a vibration, this includes your body. Every, animal, plant, flower, rock and tree has its own specific vibration. Each type of cell, organ, and system in each living organism also has its very own specific vibration. Each thought and emotion has its own vibration. Each sound and color has its own vibration too.

When a person is not well their body’s vibration lowers, the immune system weakens, and many pathogens enter and stay in a that body. This includes parasites, worms, bacterial infections, viruses, and different types of fungus. These pathogens not only affect the direct functioning of a body, but they also cause other problems because they continue to unload many toxins into the blood stream. As a result this affects our mind and our emotions and has a strong influence on our personality and thinking and decisions we make.

Everything we do has a lasting effect on our systems but what we eat has one of the most significant impacts.

More Here: http://karunavine.com/ayahuasca/vibration-of-food/

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

ajyana (1st August 2012), Eram (25th July 2012), gigha (25th July 2012), greybeard (25th July 2012), intruth (27th July 2012), Karunai (26th July 2012), Lettherebelight (25th July 2012), Limor Wolf (25th July 2012), Melinda (25th July 2012), Spiral (25th July 2012), Wind (25th July 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

On the subject of meat, if one elects not to consume it, so be it; but do not ignore that plants also have life and carry within them the divine spark of the creator. Just because one is deaf to their cries when they are harvested or cooked does not deny that they too live.

Ask for and give thanks to all that is consumed, whether plant or animal. Until we ascend from the physical plane and into the spiritual world, recognize that we all have our dietary needs and like Inelia suggests, there is no judgment.

Blessings to all. Paz! Pace! Peace!

24. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

ajyana (1st August 2012), D-Day (25th July 2012), Eram (25th July 2012), Fred Steeves (25th July 2012), gigha (25th July 2012), intruth (27th July 2012), Karunai (26th July 2012), Limor Wolf (25th July 2012), mattymoto (26th July 2012), Maunagarjana (25th July 2012), Nickolai (25th July 2012), Omi (11th December 2012), SilentFeathers (25th July 2012), Spiral (25th July 2012), WhiteFeather (25th July 2012), Wind (25th July 2012), Wookie (26th July 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Lost Soul (here)
    On the subject of meat, if one elects not to consume it, so be it; but do not ignore that plants also have life and carry within them the divine spark of the creator. Just because one is deaf to their cries when they are harvested or cooked does not deny that they too live.

Ask for and give thanks to all that is consumed, whether plant or animal. Until we ascend from the physical plane and into the spiritual world, recognize that we all have our dietary needs and like Inelia suggests, there is no judgment.

Blessings to all. Paz! Pace! Peace!
    This is completely true and often overlooked, and if you are lucky enough to have your own garden its a good thing to say thanks/a prayer for the what you pick, be it an apple, a lettuce or a sprig of thyme.

I didn't mean to derail this thread onto a veggie thing, its just that this week was the first time we had gone to the shops and not bought meat.

Its not a philosophical, belief or political thing, we were already aware of how meat gets to the table, and only ever bought "high end" free range meat/poultry/ eggs/ cheese, although I must point out that here in France (with the exception of foie gras) they are about as good as it gets in modern farming.

I never bought into the whole "lightworker" thing, I thought it was a load of BS to be honest, so its come as a bit of "a road to Damascus" thing to find that these light energies are manifesting in me, and its because of that that the other things such as going off meat is happening.

There are more subtle and more personal things occurring, but when you suddenly can't face a fillet steak, theres something going on ! Especially if you have been into hunting & fishing as I have .

I have not watched Inelias vids , to be honest its the first thing I've read, I know she was once into scientology, but to be honest, if deep inside you know there is more to life than what is presented, and can see straight through the main stream religions you are going to end up having a few rides "off road" before you find what direction you need to be taking.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

D-Day (25th July 2012), Eram (25th July 2012), fractal being (28th July 2012), Fred Steeves (25th July 2012), Gardener (25th July 2012), greybeard (25th July 2012), Limor Wolf (25th July 2012), meeradas (25th July 2012), Melinda (25th July 2012), WhiteFeather (25th July 2012), Wookie (26th July 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

YEP! All the above, and More... avoiding the 'news', remaining positive (as much as possible)...

MEDITATING... as much as possible.

Been eating primarily Live foods... vegetables, fruits, some egg, occasionally shrimp (but not often, at all), some grains - primarily rice.

NO TV... haven't since '95. (I'll admit I was with a friend for a few years, and they liked it... but I fell asleep much of the time!)

Again... MEDITATE

Thanks for the thread WF!

In Unity, Peace and Love
    Last edited by Kindred; 25th July 2012 at 09:37.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

ajyana (1st August 2012), Eram (25th July 2012), Melinda (25th July 2012), Spiral (25th July 2012), WhiteFeather (25th July 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

There are more subtle and more personal things occurring, but when you suddenly can't face a fillet steak, theres something going on ! Especially if you have been into hunting & fishing as I have .
    Yep, me too. I'm still eating it, but more and more I get that feeling of self disgust when I do. Especially after enduring that gut wrenching video WhiteFeather posted. It reminded me of when I spent a summer commercial fishing when I was 18 years old. We'd spend a week at a time 100 miles out in the Gulf of Mexico, mainly going after the big deep water grouper.

One day after leaving a fishing spot, I had a moment of clarity as to what these fish were going through. With these big fellas flopping all over the deck, I was shown how to "clean them up" for going on ice. Slice the entire belly open, and reach your hand in there to rip out every last piece of guts, wash it out, and on ice it goes. Well, while I was being shown this, I saw the fish's eyes roll back in it's head, obviously in extreme pain.

The first mate told me they feel nothing, but now I knew better. From then on, I always insisted on atleast sticking a filet knife through the brain, to end it quickly first. The others thought that was rather weird and wimpy, but I didn't care. I also began to notice occassionally their eyes would follow us moving around the deck area. They could see us, and they knew they were f****d. For some reason I had just never "seen" it, but these were intelligent, and feeling creatures. And we treated them pretty much just as the video showed it. Jeez, I've got tears in my eyes just reliving it...

So anyway, to each their own, but I don't think we necessarily need to go vegan, but we certainly DO need to show some respect. I think the Indians had it going on there. Don't cause the animal any more anguish than needed, respect the life that has been given for our nourishment, and give thanks. That goes for plants too.

I've still always been an avid fisherman, just up until a couple years ago. There's a rush in battling the big one, but even in catch and release, it must be absolutely terrifying and painful for the one on the other end of the line. Now, would I hunt and fish to feed my family if society up and takes the big dive? Absolutely, but in the way of the Indian.

So yes Spiral, you are right on the money. Something is going on.

Cheers,
    Fred

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

I still eat fish and chicken, but mostly veggies. I have found myself too disgusted with eating meat from time to time. I have abandoned all the "heavy" read meat like Dolores Cannon says. I have never before blessed my food, so thanks for the tip! Respecting nature and life is very important. It is amazing to be on this road to ascension! I hope and believe from my very heart that it is true.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Eram (25th July 2012), Fred Steeves (25th July 2012), ghostrider (1st August 2012), Limor Wolf (25th July 2012), Mandala (26th July 2012), Spiral (25th July 2012), WhiteFeather (25th July 2012)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by unearth9 (here)

Two thumbs up to you both. I've been a vegetarian for 20 years. The thought of chewing on animal flesh, whether from the land or sea, makes me ill.

I do still eat a little cheese.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Eram (25th July 2012), Fred Steeves (25th July 2012), Karunai (26th July 2012), Mandala (26th July 2012), RMorgan (25th July 2012), Spiral (25th July 2012), WhiteFeather (25th July 2012)

34. Link to Post #18
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

i eat only happy animals

after extensive study of both sides of the pro/con eating animals discussion i eventually decided that vegetarianism or veganism are not the ideal ways to feed a human body and, most importantly, keep it strong and healthy. something countless "ex-vegetarians" agree on. am i lowering my vibration by eating happy animals? could be, but i feel great doing it.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Eram (25th July 2012), Fred Steeves (25th July 2012), Gardener (25th July 2012), Spiral (25th July 2012), WhiteFeather (25th July 2012)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Since this thread has shifted to the evaluation about eating meat or not, I would like to add another view to the mix.
    I once read that eating meat was like eating food of a low vibration and hence the person eating meat was adding low vibration to his/her body and likewise attuning more to a lower vibrational state.
    After some tossing around with this idea it led me to the idea that indeed eating food that is not alive, or better has little life force in it, does effect the vibrational level of a person, but in my imagination this goes for vegetables that are dead, processed and refined food etc. as well.
    Maybe, food that has the most life force still in it offers the highest Vibration to us, like fruit, seeds, fresh nuts, fresh vegetables etc.

I do also feel that it does not makes a difference if one eats meat or not from a moral point of view. My girlfriend communicates with animals on a telepathic level and the cows that live in the field next to our house repeatedly told her that they don't mind that they are being eaten. They do mind that they are being treated in a lousy way though. They would very much like to be treated with a little more respect and have a higher quality of life.

having said that.. I am a vegetarian again since about 8 months now and I do feel better and believe that it helps me to get into meditation etc more easy.
    Last edited by Eram; 25th July 2012 at 13:29.

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Billy (25th July 2012), Fred Steeves (25th July 2012), Gardener (25th July 2012), gooty64 (28th July 2012), Kindred (28th July 2012), Limor Wolf (25th July 2012), Spiral (25th July 2012), WhiteFeather (25th July 2012), Wind (25th July 2012)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Eat little, fast as much as you're individual bodies allow along with meditation and prayers. It becomes easier to fast as you go through the process. Fasting assists you to connect with source and when done with intention is a very powerful weapon which can prevent wars and lessen the effects of natural catastrophes. This is using your body in a consciousness effort along with your mind and soul.

Fasting is not meant to be uncomfortable, drink good clean water if you cannot do without food for long periods to begin with, eat a "little" wholesome bread or a "little" fruit while fasting. Fasting is best done in secret.

As far as what you eat, eat only meat that is reared naturally on open land, without stress or forced fed with s**t. Do not drink poisioned water. Eat wholesome vegetables home grown if possible. bless you're food with thanks.

But remember what goes into your body goes into the sewer, what comes out of the body goes into the universe. (Jesus)
    Do not be distracted about your diet it is more important what your intentions are and what energy comes from you.

peace
    Last edited by Billy; 25th July 2012 at 14:08.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

39. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Eram (25th July 2012), Fred Steeves (25th July 2012), Gardener (25th July 2012), ghostrider (1st August 2012), intruth (27th July 2012), Kindred (28th July 2012), Spiral (25th July 2012), WhiteFeather (6th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast