+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Excellent Documentary on UFO Abduction Theory

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Default Excellent Documentary on UFO Abduction Theory

I've just finished watching this documentary that displays a very rational point of view on the UFO abduction phenomenon that resonates highly with much of the research that I have done to date. It brings up some very reasonable questions as to the nature of contact and very interesting thoughts on how we as a community are reacting. The question of Religions as control systems and why we are being fed half truths is also raised as well as development of possible truth finding discernment techniques, which I feel are valuable, are discussed.

The video has many fine quotes from Dr. Karla Turner as well as Richard Dolan and others... I would be interested in commentary on the content and the theories that are discussed as well as the potential of practical solution based methods researched and disclosed. The video is about two hours long and well worth listening to until the end.

From the Heart,
    Wormhole

https://youtube.com/watch?v=i2LoWkJBu6k
    Last edited by Kristin; 25th July 2012 at 14:56.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

BlueGem (27th February 2013), bogeyman (10th August 2012), boja (25th February 2013), BrianEn (26th February 2013), jackovesk (24th February 2013), Jean-Luc (10th August 2012), karelia (10th August 2012), korgh (22nd February 2013), Mluck (15th February 2013), nonesuch (10th August 2012), Ontarioguy (26th July 2012), peterspm (7th March 2013), RMorgan (24th February 2013), Star Tsar (25th February 2013), Woody (25th July 2012), wynderer (10th August 2012), Youniverse (25th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Excellent Documentary on UFO Abduction Theory

brilliant one of the best ufo videos ive seen[and ive seen alot].but yeah ufos can buzz round earth since records began and even abduct people or mutilate a dead animal it looks like they can do wot ever they want and we can not stop them .thats the scary part

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ry.com For This Post:

Kristin (22nd August 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

this is my view point on why the goverment has not come clean and been truithfull about aliens [I could be wrong i have been many times before]
    1.every religious war that has happened up untill the present day could have been avoided because every relligeon is wrong.
    religion is the opium for the masses.millions of people would revolt their would be anicy in the streets.
    2.the goverment are making billions through the sale of oil/electricity/coal they want to keep it a secret from the public that their is a free renewable energy soucre in outer space the people in control would lose billions/trillions if it ever got out..
    thanks for reading so far.peace out my human brothers and sisters.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ry.com For This Post:

conk (24th February 2013), Kristin (22nd August 2012), Youniverse (25th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

chow for now my luvlees

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Thank you for this excellent. I agree it would be totally irresponsible for us to think that all such beings are benevolent.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mluck For This Post:

Kristin (15th February 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

i just watched a movie that is available on Netflix instant que. It is called The Fourth Kind. it purports to be based on the experiences of a psychologist in Alaska who had several clients who were apparently having the same dream episodes where they all saw an owl at their window. turns out through hypnosis, of which some of these sessions were allegedly video-taped (which are shown) the clients were abducted by ETs. in fact, one such client became so distraught that he committed a most horrible act that was caught by a police video cam. the movie moves between acting and the recordings of 'actual' events. there are several scenes that seem to be of genuine recordings and some of these are most disturbing. on a scale of 1 to 10, i would give this movie a creep factor of 8. i feel that the Grey presence on this planet and their disgusting abduction and manipulation of mankind is far worst than those who erroneously believe that we as a civilization are nothing more than blight upon Earth. we seriously need intervention. i had heard recently that Dec 21, 2012 marked the end of the quarantine for Gaia. Please let it be so.

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

I watched this last year. It is quite good and I encourage anyone with the slightest interest to watch.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

I remember Kerry Cassidy getting excited about 'The Fourth Kind' when it first came out and then finding out that it was fiction and retracting her remarks. Wikipedia describes it as a mokumentary. Hope this helps.

13. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thank you for your comments, however, this thread is not about the fictional movie the Fourth Kind.

Here's another Dr. Carla Turner interview.

http://panoffolin.wordpress.com/2012...en-abductions/

The overall idea here is to be cautious about knowing what the "agenda" may be. When dealing with mind control issues, anything is probable. Thus, caution is advised when approaching any phenomenon.

From the Heart,
    Kristin

14. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by Mluck (here)
    Thank you for this excellent. I agree it would be totally irresponsible for us to think that all such beings are benevolent.
    As I noted in another thread. Carol Rosin says that there were so-called "evil Ets" in the past, but this has been worked out and there no longer are? So if you believe her and your intuition tells you there aren't any ETs to be afraid of anymore, than perhaps they're all good now. Now I think she said that sometime in 2011 and if people have still had negative experiences with Ets since then, maybe she's wrong. I have also heard from a reliable source that the Ets that abduct people, do so because of an agreement that was made by that person in another time/dimension. Also what many people interpret as ill will or malevolent is just a case of limited perspective. Carol Rosin also points out what the ETs said to her regarding our mistreatment of other living things on the planet. In other words, who are we to call other beings evil?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Personally I'm not afraid of any Ets and would welcome contact with them. And I believe Carol Rosin knows what she's talking about.
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

15. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

Interesting video.
    In summary, it takes the views (mainly of Dr Carla Turner and Laura Knight-JadsycK) that the ETs are malevolent.
    Also Richard Dolan takes the view that Steven Greer is misleading people by saying that the ETs are benevolent.

Interesting to note that Dr Carla Turner, Dr John Mack, and several other serious researchers were dealt a "mysterious death".
    Quite obviously they were on the RIGHT track.

16. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by boja (here)
    Interesting video.
    In summary, it takes the views (mainly of Dr Carla Turner and Laura Knight-JadsycK) that the ETs are malevolent.
    Also Richard Dolan takes the view that Steven Greer is misleading people by saying that the ETs are benevolent.

Interesting to note that Dr Carla Turner, Dr John Mack, and several other serious researchers were dealt a "mysterious death".
    Quite obviously they were on the RIGHT track.
    Which ETs would you be referring to? There is plenty of evidence of the existence of benevolent ETs as well.

17. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Perhaps it's a mixed bag? That would seem most logical. However, perhaps it best not to make rash judgements about the agenda of any entity. Use caution and know what is by what really happens rather then what is told to you. Know them by their deeds. An interesting book on the subject by Turner is here:

Masquerade of Angels
    http://www.karlaturner.org/books/Kar...f%20Angels.pdf

It's an interesting read and raises powerful questions. I feel it's important to look at the issue from many differing angles as an observer.

From the Heart,
    Kristin

18. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

19. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Kristin (25th February 2013)

20. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

21. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Yes looking at what IS is always preferable in my opinion. When people head into things with their minds already made up that this is going to be good, or this is going to be bad, is when the trouble starts. Keeping an open mind and using discernment is valuable advice.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Kristin (25th February 2013)

23. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Youniverse (here)
    Yes looking at what IS is always preferable in my opinion. When people head into things with their minds already made up that this is going to be good, or this is going to be bad, is when the trouble starts. Keeping an open mind and using discernment is valuable advice.
    We are dealing with waking up to a manipulation and also perhaps a nudge toward the right direction. Though some of us have been misguided into disinformation, I feel that jointly others are also being guided to the truth. Even the information in the video is suspect. Overall, discernment discernment discernment on EVERYTHING. Trying not to simplify a complex situation and to instil observational skills in ourselves is what we have to do.

Being very cautious as to where we place our faith, energy, and creativity can only enhance our understanding of the situation. We have so much valuable information on this forum, I can be grateful that within the many threads here there are also answers. Personally, I feel that working on our own autonomy and taking a personal stake in one's own evolution is very important.

But what exactly is going on? Yes, we want to know. But it is also important to understand that we do not have the answer to this question yet, only clues. It is important to explore all avenues of this, but with the understanding that there is not a full answer of truth that we have yet to be given. Truth is within, through our own individual investigations. But looking no further then the first person who claims to have the answers is dangerous.

We are on a strange boat, with a strange crew, with a strange destination to be sure!

From the Heart,
    Kristin

24. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 times in 628 posts

As above so below. I know good people and I know people who are very evil. So it does seem realistic to think the universe is the same way with different species dealing with spiritual issues in different ways.

BTW, I did watch the entire video. It is like many things in my life that I have learned to live with uncertainty. I have no personal way of knowing if this is right or wrong.

What I liked least about the video if it is true, is the conclusion that if aliens are visiting and are doing terrible things for terrible reasons I can no more stop them than I can stop drone bombing of innocents in this country.

Lots of things I hate about my own country. I have been aware/enlightened about them since the 70s and there has never been anything i can do about it and I was an activitist for decades. Ultimately, it gets you killed. Since reaching that conclusion I have been seeking different ways and the more I read here the more paranoid I become about revealing them.
    Last edited by write4change; 25th February 2013 at 18:55.
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to write4change For This Post:

Kristin (26th February 2013)

26. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Take heart, there are many forces at work and we can not see all ends...

From the Heart,
    Kristin

27. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

For me its the best documentary on the matter out there, not because i heard anything new ,but because what is already known is perfectly put together and explained in a very logical way. If someone knew to this stuff asked me for information, i would just give the link to this video, that would sum it up well enough.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast