Thread: Ayahuasca

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

Default Re: Ayahuasca

Quote Posted by Dracon (here)
    Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    Quote Being experienced with this plant, I am quite comfortable with what I have said
    The fact that you use the word ‘plant’, as in, one singular ingredient tells me you have no idea what ayahuasca truly is.

Ayahuasca is a complex blend of several

This is all I will post on this thread.
    So we are splitting hairs on terms used. When it comes to plants, concoctions like this, I choose not to use plurals. "Plants" would have been accurate. Could have been a typo for all you know too . When I recall the experiences I have had, and the spirits I have met.. I am still very comfortable with what I have said.

In my experience, someone with experience, wouldn't be doing this.. But.. I suppose I should be reminded of that saying about assuming things. And.. It's disrespectful when dealing with other people who may have a different set of teachings or terminology, to assume.

I understand your sense of feeling protective. Truly I do and I admire that! You should still consider asking questions rather than making assumptions.

"Dracon do you believe this concoction to be just one plant as your wording indicates?"

"No blufire.. I can understand you thinking so based in what was typed.. But I call it a plant for a personal reason and yes I understand it is a concoction very well."

Technically, the name Ayahuasca refers to the monoamine oxidase inhibitor (banisteriopsis caapi, in peru) which allows the psychoactive plant to be potentiated and active when taken orally. So the "ayahuasca" plant is actually just the MAOI. So it makes sense to refer to Ayahuasca as a, "plant," even though the preparation of the plant in this sacred ceremony involves additional ingredients.

Salutations to all of you who have undergone initiations.
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    Quote One night, we drank with some young guys who did not understand what they were getting into, they just wanted to trip out. They drank the same stuff I did yet they suffered a terrible night...
    Insects coming out of them, eating them, all night. Huge snake showing up, tearing their limbs apart, on and on for hours.
    The shaman had his time stolen from them as he had to stay with them to help out.
    Respectfully . . . . A true shaman would not have given ayahuasca to young men such as these. A true shaman would never disrespect sacred wisdom in such a manner.
    Respectfully. . . . A True Shaman will learn to put ego and judgement aside knowing and trusting fully that the sacred vine will teach what is to be learned, whatever the situation.
    He will also know that the infinite wisdom the plant has and can give far outweighs any desire to teach the Shaman can have.
    He has gained the wisdom to know when to step aside and let divine action work.
    These people learned a great lesson that night and the Shaman knew it was going to be so even if it was very difficult for everyone involved.

3. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

Nothing in this life has changed me more then my DMT experiences. A truly profound compound.
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

4. The Following User Says Thank You to toad For This Post:

Vitalux (14th September 2013)

5. Link to Post #44
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,847 times in 715 posts

Psychedelic La La Land: When Visions Go Wrong

Chris Kilham

Quote Bobbie from California is brimful of energy, bursting with enthusiasm, and expressing a sheen of glistening sweat as he stands shirtless, breathless, exuberant and beaming in the scorching Amazon sun. The profusion of new tattoos covering his torso and arms give testimony to his ardent mission – to represent Mama Ayahuasca. “She showed me! She did! She showed me! It’s soooooo clear!”

One thing is certainly abundantly clear -- the freshness of the tattoos. Bobbie’s skin is puckered at the edges of the ink, a lavish display of brugmansia blossoms, mapacho leaves, a jaguar, a huge caapi vine growing up his chest, and the freshly needled outline of an anaconda slithering its way from his shoulder to his hand. The work, all done at a small tattoo shop around the corner from the waterfront promenade in Iquitos, Peru, the Disneyland of ayahuasca journeying, is the result of visions. Visions that convinced Bobbie that he is an important representative of Mama Ayahuasca. As such, he is on a mission to cover his upper body with the signs of his journeys, to pay homage to the plant spirits, and to “represent, man, represent!!!”

I predict that Bobbie will wake up at age 50, stare at himself wearily in the bathroom mirror, sigh “what the ****,” and look up a good laser clinic, to start the slow process of de-inking. Visions indeed.

Because here is the sober psychedelic fact of the matter. While some visions experienced in the throes of ayahuasca, peyote, mushrooms, San Pedro and other agents are in fact prescient, insightful, revelatory and wise, other visions are mere head salad. If you are going to journey with the aid of psychoactive substances, you must learn to discern the difference between manna from the gods and mental cole slaw. The former may set you on a new, luminous life path. The latter may send you down a rabbit hole.

A woman I know, let’s call her Eliza, drank ayahuasca a couple of times at gatherings in Florida. The medicine showed her many things, and gave her valuable information about Sumeria, Atlantis, the New World Order, Edgar Cayce and exactly who is going to live, and who is going to die in the coming crisis. You know, the coming crisis that everybody talks about. That one.

The guy on the mat next to Eliza also had lavish visions, and saw things clearly. A gym rat and a Tough Mudder, he knew what had to be done. Start an army. But of course. Conveniently, he would be the general. And Eliza, just by virtue of sitting on the mat next to him (fate!!!) would be a colonel. Though she confided in me on the phone “I’m really the powerful one, because of my visions.” Apparently the army also need me, “You’re absolutely essential,” she told me. But I had other plans.

Okay, so what happened from there? Eliza, a mother, decided that she had “already had the mother experience,” and that probably her 12 year old son didn’t need her anymore, so she could go off and start the army. You know, the army that is going to “be ready.” Ready for when “the **** hits the fan.” That ready. Uh huh. As of last check-in, Eliza and the general work out a lot, compete in Tough Mudder events, and are getting their army idea polished. They are preparing for the end of days, when a Vin Diesel movie-like world will ensure that those with biceps make it, and those who can’t dead-lift 350 don’t survive.

The now famous story of the Iquitos pyramid made its global debut in Vanity Fair, recounting how an ayahuasca vision experienced by Englishman Julian Haynes led to his own quixotic and very public quest. Haynes, convinced that he was directed to fulfill a high mission, funded and built a massive wooden pyramid that sat precariously in the water for a long time right off of the lively Iquitos waterfront promenade. For a time, it was the city’s most famous attraction. The pyramid was to be a world peace center, a spiritual magnet, a hotel for travelers, and many other things. I used to watch it with fascination, and always looked forward to seeing where it had drifted, near or close to the promenade. Today the pyramid is not one whole and integrated global spirit chakra, but thousands of pieces of woody flotsam, spread out all over the Rio Itaya. Larger pieces have been salvaged to make shacks. Smaller ones have been dried to fuel cooking fires.

In fact, Hayne’s pyramid eerily mirrored the frenzied tale of Fitzcarraldo, the horrific Werner Herzog film starring manic Klaus Kinski, in which the vision-driven protagonist drags a gigantic riverboat deep into the steamy verdant Amazon, as part of an ambitious plan to build an opera house in the jungle. Mad as a hatter and twice as scary to watch, Kinski embodied obsession in the film, which was shot in steamy Iquitos. If you tire of eating at Dawn On The Amazon (most near the tattoo stand), then you can drift down the promenade to the opposite corner to Café Fitzcarraldo. And if you want to sop up the rotten, sad remains of that film’s history, you can drop into Casa Fitzcarraldo across town near the banana market, where photos of the film’s stars adorn the walls, where sad-eyed jaguars are locked in cruelly tiny cages, and where the pool water is a milky green.

Beware, oh psychedelic traveler, of the sudden, astonishing, life-changing vision. Beware of “realizations” that you must abandon your comfortable life, job, home and family back in the States or Europe, and grub out a living selling raw cocoa-and-nut balls on the Iquitos streets. Beware the “realization” that you will be a great shaman, and will lead millions to a peaceful era. Beware of ANY vision at all in which you personally have been singled out to play a lead role in the re-doing of all human history. You haven’t. And for goodness sake, beware of the impulse to cover your entire body with ayahuasca visions in indelible ink.

Ayahuasca and other psychedelics can deliver positive, transformative benefits. But they can also set the mind afire with lavish, nonsensical ideas. Most common is the notion of “discovering” that you, yes YOU! will save the planet. You won’t. This is just the same old messy messianic thinking that has never worked and never will. For if there is to be a new, more free and conscious world, we will need not one, but several billon messiahs, each selflessly pulling together for the whole of humanity and planetary welfare.

In the meantime, we have only begun to see the Age Of The Kooks. As more people drink ayahuasca, there will be more visionary fallout. People will decide to undergo rapid and regrettable sex changes. They will ink themselves from head to toe, like Rod Steiger in The Illustrated Man. They will bellow revelations from building tops and get whisked away to secure cells. It is all going to happen. In the great and fabulous circus that is the explosion of ayahuasca into the public mind, every freaky, awkward, bizarre and outright nutso scenario that can play out, will.
    http://www.realitysandwich.com/psychedelic_la_la_land

6. Link to Post #45
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,847 times in 715 posts

Beyond the Machine Elves: On DMT Culture, Visionary Plants and Entheodelic Storytelling

Quote "Mind-altering substances are usually left out of the culture-building paradigm, either through following incomplete data, or because of political correctness, and it has distorted our interpretation regarding beliefs and rituals and decision making, not only by our ancient ancestors, but in more modern times as well." John A. Rush
    Quote DMT Culture

With the alien-like technologies of the tryptamine family, the 21st century person has the chance for a cyberpunk method of self defense against info-overload. In fact, hitting the reset button on the nervous system and blipping out of the hyper mediated matrix war on consciousness that is post-modern life, and instead being melded seamlessly into the realm of shamanic self-initiation that lies beyond the imagistic astral plane has never been quite so easy. This timeless entheogenic technology has long been latent in indigenous cultures in acacia trees and elsewhere abundant in nature since time immemorial.

Access to the infinite metaphysical bliss glitter of the tryptamine palace is often considered an entirely modern chemical/synthetic invention, a still taboo shortcut that goes against "natural" entheogens, (such as the DMT containing ayahuasca, but also datura, iboga, peyote, psilocybin, salvia, and syrian rue) not to mention the staunch yogic asceticism popular with New Age types. But cutting edge research post Terence McKenna has boldly declared these ancient tryptamine snuff techniques as being reserved for the shamanic elite of elder shamanic cultures, and, controversially, possibly even in use before some of the above mentioned entheogens. Entheogen use in traditional cultures centered around healing and divinatory purposes, and even the great Mircea Eliade infamously recounted his omission of visionary plant tools in the context of the academic study of shamanism towards the end of his life.

Of course, once the spirit returns to the body, these natural forms of altering consciousness (along with more mild doses of etheogens) can also help to stabilize and ground oneself after the cosmically daunting supersensory Sound-Light of the infamous hyperspace journey, so that the DMT-lag doesn't disrupt the harmony of the pristine astral body.

Part of the reason for what is the undoubtedly the most outrageous religious history cover up of the our time is due to these methods being previously barred to the common spiritual seeker, as these tryptamine sacraments were not given until those seekers who bled, sweat, and cried on the moss covered temple walls were approved by the pyramid structure of shamanic-priest elite. In traditional shamanic cultures, cosmic transport systems that immediately provide consistent out of body and near death experiences (such as DMT/5-MeO-DMT and salvia) are simply reserved for those who have already proved mastery with the more gentle and slower acting entheo-technology found in the global visionary plant family. For one must die in order to truly live.

In the far out hyperspace modality of the tryptamine consciousness, the clattering whispers of dark entities are forever blocked out by the bliss-love dazzle of the Divine Mind. Thus, the paradoxical power of entheogens is to verify the ontological status of the Gods as distinct entities with separate supersensory agendas, rather than just the fleeting archetypes of our mind--while also allowing those who follow the path of light to vanquish said nefarious entities, who may serve as stumbling blocks to the path the central goal of any self-respecting mystic; Union with the eternal Godhead.

The current DMT culture (at least as it stands online) is thus in stark contrast to the ever present machine elf meme located in Terrence McKenna's work (and to a lesser extent, Rick Strassman's pioneering research)--both of whom seem to inadvertently promote a sort of a sci-fi alien reductionism located in the mysterious tryptamine phenomena, to the point of forgetting that there is a whole non-linear holographic world waiting beyond the dreaded elf guardians of the white void. A world that, moreover, benevolently points to a dynamic and organic interaction with supernatural spirits who teach about metaphysical mysteries according to the specific readiness of each individual seeker.

Strassman's new book, DMT and the Soul of Prophecy, however, serves to redeem his early sci-fi focus by broadening the approach to spiritual revelation found in religious mythology itself. This is a perfect entry point to what Rak Razam, Jeremy Johnson and I have deemed Entheodelic Storytelling, a contemporary cultural mythology that emphasizes the non-linear metaphysical worlds opened up by visionary plants and other forms of consciousness altering techniques.

This art movement is perhaps best represented in visual form by Rak Razam's film Aya Awakenings. In fiction, Graham Hancock's ayahuasca influenced novel trilogy beginning with Entangled, John David Ebert's metaphysical interpretation of Sandman, and also my own genre-hopping graphic novel trilogy KALI-YUGA are some recent examples.

KALI-YUGA concerns the infamous wizard Abaraiis, who smokes 5-MeO-DMT and is trained by the elemental spirits to attain the wisdom of profound metaphysical magic in order to defeat the Gnostic archon-esque lizard kings--Kaos sorcery masters who can manipulate the fabric of space-time itself. This, and my forthcoming transhumanism influenced meta-entheogenic narrative The Xenark Trilogy, starring the last cyborg wizard who uses glitch magick, the most sought after alien drug DMZ, and the runes to bring kaos to the Order of Gods--are the most recent entries into this newly budding genre.

Using the term entheodelic (God/divine manifesting) is also in direct philosophical contrast to the earlier psychedelic literature (mind manifesting). The synthetic lab creations MDMA and LSD need not be included in a literary genre that hopes to give proper credence to elder shamanic cultures who focused on union with the Godhead, rather than just tripping out and having a grand ol' time. Even experienced psychonaut James Oroc has noted that LSD provides a kind of scientific "true hallucination" instead of throwing one into the metaphysical world itself, as the visionary plant family does, in moderate to high doses. Author Simon G. Powell has also noted that one of the primary features of entheogens is to discover the voice of the Other, or the hyper-dimensional living wisdom of the Gods that speaks through the user of entheogens.

This new wave "gonzo" journalism best represented by Rak Razam is organic in it's selective diet, and unlike Morrison's Invisibles and the character Spider in Warren Ellis's admittedly brilliant cyberpunk comic Transmetropolitan (a literary wink at Hunter S. Thompson, but really a representation of Ellis' own alter ego) alcohol and other synthetic drugs that do not include the sacred intent of the plant guardians need not apply.

While much has been said in the so called New Aeon about positive intent and the "creation of your own reality", (brought into popular consciousness by Aleister Crowley and Morrison's infamous use of magick to bring upon the desire or Will of the magician), this philosophy still seems to indicate emphasis on the illusory ego and the notion of a "doer" who is separate from the Divine Will itself. But the artist in the shamanic tradition was not creating without the approval of the holographic spirit guardians latent in visionary plants like genies waiting to be freed, who go past the individual ego to provide a sacred intent, one that manifests from the will of spirits themselves.

While Alex Grey has covered this framework admirably for the visionary art spectrum, sacred intent should also be equally as important for future storytellers who wish to heal themselves and their culture by realizing that everything in the history of consciousness is in fact a story, and if we can rediscover storytelling as a bonafide healing modality and Narrative Medicine, as the ancients shamans once did , then there may be some hope for the West, still suffocated in the antiquated Cult of Self that lies at the heart of Satanic Hollywood.

Underground cyberpunk shamans that grow by number everyday and thrive on the bleeding edge of psychedelic news as the internet brings entheodelic culture to the mainstream (and how the mainstream will in turn distort it, such as in Gaspar Noe's experimental Enter the Void or the ayahuasca influenced Avatar) will of course already have access to the main thrust of this information without having to reference literature through translinguistic visionary art and entheodelic storytelling, but it's still helpful to have it around as art therapy for those who haven't caught up with the main current.

Filtering the latest word encased info-drips of entheogenic research into typically the wordless visionary art/music sector is impossible, but the contemporary storytelling and mythologizing found in literature, comics and film remains ripe for what will undoubtedly be an explosion in a novel form of 21st century myth that is directly informed by the spirit of the Gods themselves.
    http://realitysandwich.com/216190/be...-storytelling/

7. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Question Re: Ayahuasca

Hi just cooked up some Ayahuasca and I am preparing for my first experience, so is there any points, tips, advice from my fellow Avalonians who have had the experience?
    added a few pic's of the process...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (1st November 2014), Lancelot (30th August 2014), linksplatinum (27th August 2014), mab777 (27th August 2014), Morbid (12th December 2015), MorningFox (27th August 2014), Nasu (27th August 2014), nenosema (27th August 2014), skamandar (27th August 2014), Woody (27th August 2014)

9. Link to Post #47
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

You may find some tips on "London Real"
    https://www.youtube.com/user/LondonRealTV

he's done some clips about it, also in the latest video with the fitness guy , toward the end of the video they talk about it, and apparantly the stuff that you get in the post you need another ingredient to make it work..........hope it helps some

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aheb For This Post:

Ciaran (27th August 2014), linksplatinum (27th August 2014), Nasu (27th August 2014)

11. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

That looks like a lot of tea to drink if you are doing this by yourself. It is a very bitter brew, and it goes much smoother when you reduce it down to about a cup.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Kryztian (27th August 2014), Nasu (27th August 2014), nenosema (27th August 2014)

13. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

I gotta ask, how does someone acquire this stuff? Like where would it grow?
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Camilo (27th August 2014), Nasu (27th August 2014)

15. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    That looks like a lot of tea to drink if you are doing this by yourself. It is a very bitter brew, and it goes much smoother when you reduce it down to about a cup.
    Its not a lot, because it was made with a kilo of material, so that is it reduced, so there's enough for 4-5 goes...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ciaran For This Post:

Nasu (27th August 2014)

17. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Remember that it is just a tool. You are equipped with all the latent abilities to open to consciousness without ingesting toxins. The ayahuasca breaks down barriers that can be broken down without it.

Ahyahuasca has traditionally been administered by very wise people in a part of the world where nature can nurture the situation...

Be careful, and take care of yourself.

Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

18. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Abhaya (27th August 2014), Billy (27th August 2014), Camilo (27th August 2014), DarMar (28th August 2014), Finefeather (27th August 2014), Frank V (9th September 2014), Frederick Jackson (11th October 2014), Jean-Marie (27th August 2014), Joanne Shepard (27th August 2014), johnf (27th August 2014), Krist (27th August 2014), Lancelot (30th August 2014), mab777 (27th August 2014), Magnus (27th August 2014), Milneman (28th August 2014), Morbid (12th December 2015), Nasu (27th August 2014), nenosema (27th August 2014), Omni (30th August 2014), Tangri (8th September 2014), Wind (27th August 2014)

19. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Set up your environment. Have plenty of water & fruit for later. Roll something you're comfortable with smoking like damiana or cannabis. Prepare a playlist for that night, atmospheric possibly? There is a site with really good Icaros, I'll look around for it. Remember if you get into difficult places; sing, chant, drum, play music. The vibrations transform the experience. Have a bucket and some tp* & if you run to the bathroom, bring them with you!!

You shall be fine

Edit:
    some wonderfull music here
    http://ayahuascaprajna.com/icaros-songs/
    down at the bottom are some of the older icaros. the Amazon jungle forest at night is also good

have you read about the ayawasca diet? if not please do so. if you are on any sort of medication especially an ssri you will have to wait a week (or two?) to get that out of your system before taking the brew. it looks beautiful by the way
    Last edited by nenosema; 27th August 2014 at 18:06.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nenosema For This Post:

Ciaran (27th August 2014), Jake (27th August 2014), Kryztian (27th August 2014), Morbid (12th December 2015), Nasu (27th August 2014), OmeyocaN777 (29th March 2015), Wind (28th August 2014)

21. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,846 times in 876 posts

Well if you don't get it from more subtle posts, doing this alone sounds about as safe as driving your car blind folded. Please reconsider.

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

Billy (27th August 2014), Camilo (27th August 2014), Finefeather (27th August 2014), Frank V (9th September 2014), Frederick Jackson (11th October 2014), Jake (27th August 2014), johnf (27th August 2014), Lancelot (30th August 2014), Limor Wolf (27th August 2014), Magnus (27th August 2014), Nasu (27th August 2014), seeker/reader (27th August 2014), Sidney (27th August 2014), Sunny-side-up (8th September 2014), TargeT (27th August 2014), Wind (27th August 2014)

23. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

A simple parable: If you remove the butterfly from the cocoon before it is ready,, it may never be able to fly on its own..

Just a thought.
    Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Billy (27th August 2014), Camilo (27th August 2014), DarMar (28th August 2014), Finefeather (27th August 2014), Frank V (9th September 2014), grannyfranny100 (27th August 2014), Jean-Marie (27th August 2014), Joanne Shepard (28th August 2014), johnf (27th August 2014), Lancelot (30th August 2014), Magnus (27th August 2014), Nasu (27th August 2014), seeker/reader (27th August 2014), TargeT (27th August 2014), Wind (27th August 2014)

25. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

This will be my first time doing Ayahausca but i have taken other psychedelics before so im not a complete newbe, i understand that this could be a daunting experience, but my instinct is telling me i need to do this alone, but thanks for the tips and concern guys, i shall let you know how i get on...

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Post:

Holly Lindin (12th December 2015), Jake (27th August 2014), Joanne Shepard (28th August 2014), Kryztian (27th August 2014), markenty13 (27th August 2014), Nasu (27th August 2014), selinam (27th August 2014), Sunny-side-up (8th September 2014)

27. Link to Post #56
    England Avalon Member markenty13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ciaran (here)
    This will be my first time doing Ayahausca but i have taken other psychedelics before so im not a complete newbe, i understand that this could be a daunting experience, but my instinct is telling me i need to do this alone, but thanks for the tips and concern guys, i shall let you know how i get on...
    You will be fine Ciaran, Enjoy the ride

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to markenty13 For This Post:

ElfeMya (1st November 2014), Jake (27th August 2014), Joanne Shepard (28th August 2014), Morbid (12th December 2015), Nasu (27th August 2014)

29. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

This would be analogous to swimming in the ocean, thinking you were safe!!!
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Camilo (27th August 2014), Frank V (9th September 2014), grannyfranny100 (28th August 2014), Jake (27th August 2014), Nasu (27th August 2014), seeker/reader (27th August 2014)

31. Link to Post #58
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Quote Posted by grannyfranny100 (here)
    Well if you don't get it from more subtle posts, doing this alone sounds about as safe as driving your car blind folded. Please reconsider.
    You may be playing with fire here bud. Think about it more than twice.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Frank V (9th September 2014), Frederick Jackson (11th October 2014), Nasu (27th August 2014), Sunny-side-up (8th September 2014)

33. Link to Post #59
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 139,010 times in 21,568 posts

Hi just cooked up some Ayahuasca and ...
    I just moved your thread to the "Express Yourself" sub-forum, out of view from the public.

I can't speak for the risks myself, but from the posts above, I gather that the risks are complicated and potentially serious.

Nor can I speak for the legality, but from what I can tell after a quick search, the active ingredient, DMT, is definitely illegal in the States.

We (the mods reviewing this right now) would rather not be promoting something both potentially dangerous and potentially illegal to the public.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Billy (27th August 2014), Frank V (9th September 2014), Frederick Jackson (11th October 2014), grannyfranny100 (28th August 2014), Heartsong (29th August 2014), Jake (27th August 2014), Jean-Marie (27th August 2014), Magnus (27th August 2014), Nasu (27th August 2014), selinam (27th August 2014)

35. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,986 times in 310 posts

Hi Ciaran! I hope you have prepared properly for this experience. your body and mind need to be purified, which takes about 3 weeks before you are ready to properly receive this spirit medicine. PM me if you need some guidence.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

Billy (27th August 2014), Camilo (28th August 2014), Jake (27th August 2014), johnf (27th August 2014), Nasu (27th August 2014), nenosema (27th August 2014), Wind (27th August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast