Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: 'Hidden Hand' - claimed Illuminati insider, 2008

1. Link to Post #1
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Default 'Hidden Hand' - claimed Illuminati insider, 2008

Hi.

I stumbled upon the discussion from 2008 that took place in ATS. A self proclaimed illuminati insider, going by the handle Hidden hand discussed 5 days with the members in the spirit of letting some information out. He/she did some forecasting of events of which some came true, some not. I donīt much care about that, things happen or donīt happen and are subject to change. I am however interested about the content of the discussion, which may have been an elaborate hoax or perhaps of the real thing.

At the time there was a discussion about this matter on old avalon at: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=6155

The cleaned up discussion from ATS can for example be found at: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ar...ialogue_hh.pdf

I am sitting on the fence, but am intrigued as of late I have been trying to wrap my mind about the workings of tpb and how should one relate oneself to that.

I wonder what you people think, please first read through the pdf and/or if you have previously read it, do state your opinion/comment.

UT
    Last edited by Ultima Thule; 27th July 2012 at 09:48.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Billy (26th July 2012), Cartomancer (26th July 2012), Holly Lindin (27th July 2012), karelia (26th July 2012), Magnus (29th July 2012), modwiz (27th July 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (10th August 2013), Nickolai (26th July 2012), Referee (27th July 2012), seehas (20th August 2013), seko (27th July 2012), superconsciousness (19th August 2013), Swanette (30th July 2012), ThresholdRising (29th July 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

Default Re: 'Hidden Hand' - claimed Illuminati insider, 2008

I remember the discussion on the old forum, and just recently I re-read the pdf. I still think that HH offered quite a lot of truth. Sure, some stuff he claims doesn't resonate with me, but overall, I think there is probably around 80% truth in what he said.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Hi K!
    The context that Hidden_hand was drafting was interesting and somewhat helpful in not dehumanizing tptb which in turn serves us better if we donīt give in to hate.
    I am intrigued.

What I mean by context is the idea of souls having to play "evil"(service to self in those terms) as efficiently as they can to provide a catalyst for the other people (service to others) to play their game to the utmost. His/her interesting point(one of many) was IMO that they are aiming for 95% negativity towards the harvest and they are accepting that after that they will work their accumulated karma off. So there are in his/her words two games going on: "them" working for 95% negative and helping "others" to reach 51% positive.

There really is nothing absolutely new there, but in my opinion he/she lays out the pieces very well.

UT
    Last edited by Ultima Thule; 26th July 2012 at 17:10.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

bluestflame (27th July 2012), Cartomancer (26th July 2012), karelia (26th July 2012), Nasu (1st July 2016), Nickolai (26th July 2012), seko (27th July 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    Hi K!
    The context that Hidden_hand was drafting was interesting and somewhat helpful in not dehumanizing tptb which in turn serves us better if we donīt give in to hate.
    I am intrigued.
    That's what intrigued me initially, yes! And even now, it reminds me that just because they have been/are dehumanizing the human race is no reason for me to take out the human aspect when it comes to them. Sometimes I wonder if the Bastards in Power are at a much lower stage of evolution...

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by karelia (here)
    Hi K!
    I am intrigued.
    That's what intrigued me initially, yes! And even now, it reminds me that just because they have been/are dehumanizing the human race is no reason for me to take out the human aspect when it comes to them. Sometimes I wonder if the Bastards in Power are at a much lower stage of evolution...
    According to Hidden_hand they very much strive to reach a lower stage, to be the best opponent for us. Reminds me of a sports coach Timothy Gallwells ideology about opponent and competition in general: if the opponent has a weak backhand in tennis, the best you can do is pressure the backhand with no "mercy" as that will help your opponent to develope - instead of feeling sorry and playing into your opponents forehand out of mercy.
    Last edited by Ultima Thule; 26th July 2012 at 17:32.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Carmen (8th August 2013), Cartomancer (26th July 2012), karelia (26th July 2012), Nickolai (26th July 2012), seko (27th July 2012)

9. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Music
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 423 posts

Well When I read it a few years back it was when I was reading the Law Of One and he/she did bring up a lot of points from the LOO which is the first on only time I have seen this in other material. They claimed they never heard of the LOO.With that said I do believe that it works like this What was said by the hidden hand.

The Axman
    So what we cant see means little to some souls on this planet.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Axman For This Post:

Cartomancer (26th July 2012), karelia (26th July 2012), Nickolai (26th July 2012), Ultima Thule (27th July 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Axman (here)
    Well When I read it a few years back it was when I was reading the Law Of One and he/she did bring up a lot of points from the LOO which is the first on only time I have seen this in other material. They claimed they never heard of the LOO.With that said I do believe that it works like this What was said by the hidden hand.

The Axman
    If I understand you correctly, you mean hidden hand denied knowledge of Law of One? In fact he/she acknowledged studying Law of One and that it is one of the most or even the most accurate text.

UT

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

exponentialist (31st July 2012), karelia (27th July 2012), modwiz (27th July 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Well heck...

I might as well state in here some of the things that were very interesting in the discourse:
    - apparently hidden_hand replied in real time, leaving quite a slim chance for browsing the internet for information on discussed matters, being pro on the authenticity
    - the answers hidden_hand provided were consistent, as far as I can see no self-contradicting information was provided
    - the answers were painting a solid and coherent picture in which one can easily fit unity and duality and "our" / "their" role in the game
    - to me the answers related an authentic feel of the person - in fact much more so than in most cases of channelings and more so than with many whistleblowers, if someone would have orchestrated the whole discussion as a complete text appearing from nowhere it would be easier to think that it was an elaborate storyline to manipulate, but the whole thing was in the form of discussion.
    - furthermore I could relate to hidden_hands explanation of their role in the game, previously I have been figuring out that an evil individual, letīs say whichever Bush, is a who-ever soul that has taken the role of the bad guy, but hidden_hands explanation of an evolved social complex undertaking the whole evil "workload" and karmic responsibility for it for eons, is more plausible to me.
    In relation to previous, I gather this social complex is at the very top of the bloodlines, well beyond any whose names we are familiar with, thus leaving 99,99% of the people choosing freely whether to pursue negative or positive outcome or settling for quote:"lukewarm"
    - hidden_hand emphasized the free will to know and not to know, which imo explains why this kind of distribution of information has to be made in a trivial place in internet - so that people that prefer to know more can stumble upon it, in contrast to providing this stuff in mainstream media, where peoples right to not know would be violated
    - hidden_hand also emphasized people to go within and search answers for themselves, not following anybody and genuinely encouraged people to use the evil stimulus/catalyst he/she claims is theirs to provide in a meaningful way to develope into positive outcome
    - hidden_hand confirmed that Svalis story about the conditioning is accurate, but that in his/her level in the bloodlines there is however no abuse, just strong and unpleasant conditioning

- only in few moments and sentences after the first read I sensed a possible hint of something not quite right - especially towards the end hidden_hand writes about he/she has been surprised that there has developed a connection with the people in the discussion, and some time after the previous credible comment, notes how he/she has to do something really terrible to counter these positive feelings. That put me off a little bit, but on the other hand, I guess humor is allowed in all families..

Thoughts?
    UT
    Last edited by Ultima Thule; 27th July 2012 at 10:14.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

GaelVictor (28th July 2012), karelia (27th July 2012), Magnus (29th July 2012), syrwong (28th July 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Music
    Thanks

Iam sorry UT what I wrote did not make sense. What I meant to say was HH discussed a lot of what is in the LOO material and so far I have not seen that in other material I have read. HH denied ever hearing of the LOO.

The Axman

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Axman For This Post:

Ultima Thule (27th July 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote from the discussion, regarding Hidden hand and Law of One:

"ATS: I wonder if Hidden_Hand has read something called The Law of One. I've only picked through it (having just stumbled on it after reading these posts)...but it reads remarkably similar to H_H's responses here.
    www.lawofone.info ...
    So is this the hoax source, or is that book instead the "truth?" Maybe H_H could respond...?

HH: I have already made reference to this (The Ra material) earlier in the topic.
    As I stated then, yes, it is the most accurate public information available in this world currently, and I strongly recommend it's reading, to anyone with an enquiring mind.
    I read some, but not all of the books when they first came out, some 25 years or so ago, and it is very similar to the knowledge my Family has, and have passed down for many many generations.
    It is approximately 85-90% accurate. The inaccuracies occurred when the channel was weak, and were not intentional. We know Ra (the entity) very well, and are happy that they are even now still working here on this planet "behind the scenes" to prepare for the Great Harvest."

So HH does acknowledge Law of One and interestingly the concepts seemed to be very well in his/her grasp. Very interesting.

UT

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

karelia (28th July 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    Russian Federation Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 313 posts

Hello, Ultima Thule,

Thank you for the thread!!
    I myself consider this sourse of information reliable. And I am thankful to you for bringing it up.
    I suppose that many people on the forum try to give much power to the PTB.
    The material in itself gives lots of thoughts to consider. Of course it is easier to blame someone (PTB) than take responsibility on one's shoulders.
    The wisiest one ever told that Piece begins inside.

I am thankful that you brought it up,
    And no wonder that this thread is so much unpopular for there is Mr Alex Johnes that shouts that everything is nearly lost and names the enemy.

The enemy is inside.
    Know thy enemy.

Peace to all,

Nickolai

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nickolai For This Post:

Eram (17th August 2013), Gardener (19th August 2013), karelia (28th July 2012), Rollo (9th August 2013), Ultima Thule (28th July 2012)

21. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,586 times in 1,720 posts

Interesting, but sort of suspect to me. I've been disappointed too many times to believe anything even close to totally. I'm familiar with the LOO and the Ra material and see the familiarities.
    Hidden hand seems to me to be very human in every way including laying out the way he is going to conduct the conversation and then falling for the rules being broken slightly and stating again what he will not tolerate. Also incorrect spelling. The people he described like Yahwey. sound extremely human, not what I would expect from a god etc.
    These things sound trivial at face value but little things can often mean a lot.
    There is of course the possibility that he has an agenda and is trying to steer us wrong.

All the complicated game of life on Earth does not seem plausible to me. Why would all that hierarchical striving for eons have to go on if all is one and all is just illusion. "Nobody dies and there is no pain." There certainly is pain even if it is eventually dismissed and non existent.
    The ptb are very smart and know how to manipulate almost all the Earth's population. We need to be extra careful, a lot depends on this whole process as it plays on.

From an other angle, why would someone go to so much trouble as to do all the HH has done if he or she was not genuine.
    What was or would be found if HH's posts' origins was checked out?
    Last edited by East Sun; 28th July 2012 at 02:31. Reason: to clarify
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Demeisen (3rd September 2013), Ultima Thule (28th July 2012)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    From an other angle, why would someone go to so much trouble as to do all the HH has done if he or she was not genuine.
    You mean ip-adress or something like that?
    UT

24. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Music
    Thanks

Quote from the discussion, regarding Hidden hand and Law of One:

"ATS: I wonder if Hidden_Hand has read something called The Law of One. I've only picked through it (having just stumbled on it after reading these posts)...but it reads remarkably similar to H_H's responses here.
    www.lawofone.info ...
    So is this the hoax source, or is that book instead the "truth?" Maybe H_H could respond...?

HH: I have already made reference to this (The Ra material) earlier in the topic.
    As I stated then, yes, it is the most accurate public information available in this world currently, and I strongly recommend it's reading, to anyone with an enquiring mind.
    I read some, but not all of the books when they first came out, some 25 years or so ago, and it is very similar to the knowledge my Family has, and have passed down for many many generations.
    It is approximately 85-90% accurate. The inaccuracies occurred when the channel was weak, and were not intentional. We know Ra (the entity) very well, and are happy that they are even now still working here on this planet "behind the scenes" to prepare for the Great Harvest."

So HH does acknowledge Law of One and interestingly the concepts seemed to be very well in his/her grasp. Very interesting.

UT
    UT I guess I dont know what the heck Iam talking about I must be getting old.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Axman For This Post:

Ultima Thule (28th July 2012)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I find it very difficult to take anything serious that is loaded with so many spelling mistakes.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Awakened For This Post:

East Sun (28th July 2012), Nasu (1st July 2016), Ultima Thule (28th July 2012)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Awakened (here)
    I find it very difficult to take anything serious that is loaded with so many spelling mistakes.
    I on the contrary was not noticing very many of those, are there really?
    UT

29. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

UT
    Yes. That's the first thing I would do if I was part of that site. It seems like the obvious thing to do. Any poster can be checked out.

To answer my own question re: "why would someone go to so much trouble..."
    Only thing I can think of is, that he/she is conveying a message that the ptb want us to believe so that they can continue to manipulate the masses. In other words using their usual deceptive ways to our detriment.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Nasu (1st July 2016)

31. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Awakened (here)
    Also' I noticed that a word was spelled in English style, something I pointed out years ago regarding the channeling of the LOO. I notice those small things without trying and sometimes they add up to something important. I also pay attention to the big stuff. If something does not "feel" right but I can't, at the moment, put my finger on it, and that happens many times, I put a mental question mark there and add it to the equation.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Gardener (19th August 2013)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

UT
    Yes. That's the first thing I would do if I was part of that site. It seems like the obvious thing to do. Any poster can be checked out.
    I guess almost everyone can hide or fake the ip-adress without much difficulty, so I gather that would propably be of no use. The trouble thing is exactly what I was thinking - what was there to gain, if it was fake? Fame, nope. Finances, nope. Further communication made easier and/or position of authority achieved, nope? If I am thinking of the nucleus of the message - go within, trust yourself, strive for positive outcome - I canīt find that to be very "bad" manipulation if any ; )
    UT

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Axman (29th July 2012), karelia (29th July 2012), Nickolai (29th July 2012)

35. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

UT
    I guess almost everyone can hide or fake the ip-adress without much difficulty, so I gather that would propably be of no use. The trouble thing is exactly what I was thinking - what was there to gain, if it was fake? Fame, nope. Finances, nope. Further communication made easier and/or position of authority achieved, nope? If I am thinking of the nucleus of the message - go within, trust yourself, strive for positive outcome - I canīt find that to be very "bad" manipulation if any ; )
    UT
    I believe that anything can be traced that is put on the internet (by someone with know-how). If the person is located then they can be checked out. If their set-up is phony that says a lot and they could still be traced.
    The whole thing is suspect from the get-go.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast