Closed Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 5 15 18 LastLast

Thread: Adventures Beyond the Body

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,040 times in 204 posts

Default Re: Adventures Beyond the Body

Thought I'd share this: Apparently, OBE can be consciously willed even during waking state. Buhlman mentioned in his book (page 35 of eBook version) that it is possible to split awareness between the 1st and 2nd body (physical and 1st non-physical). That explains how skilled individuals can 'read' us when we are holding a conversation with their physical body, such as certain meditation masters I have come across. This ability is so penetrative that they can uncover the darkest secrets we hold (talk about privacy! :D)

I guess the more we practise leaving the body and training the mind to be more in control, our vibratory frequency changes and the more blockages we tend to clear out through the experiences that manifest. We then experience a permanent physical change, such as those to our brain, which trigger other abilities to develop, and OBE becomes second nature.

I'd love to hear people talk more about the initial phase of the exit, because Buhlman simply said "willed" himself out, and did not elaborate further. This particularly brief stage may be occuring to him naturally but something seems to be holding the majority of the readers back during that vibratory phase. Being able to 'let go' of the body and 'die' during the vibratory state may be the key, but techniques on how to address that will be most useful here.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Tenzin For This Post:

another bob (6th August 2012), Bhusunda (6th August 2012), Bongo (14th August 2012), danceblackcatdance (17th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (6th August 2012), Eram (11th August 2012), HaulinBananas (1st May 2013), Jenci (6th August 2012), jessamy99 (17th August 2012), Marsila (17th August 2012), Maunagarjana (15th September 2013), meat suit (6th August 2012), meeradas (14th August 2012), mountain_jim (6th August 2012), NancyV (6th August 2012), Rich (24th August 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (6th August 2012), Selene (15th August 2012), Swan (6th August 2012)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    As I gave up, relaxed and surrendered to "death" I asked "god"/higher self/Source for help and was immediately answered by being filled with love.
    This is the essential point, and if any reader walked away from this thread with one thing significant to remember, this would be it.

Thank you again, Nancy, for articulating it so clearly!

4. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Hello, All!!!
    Hello FredS. And Dennis Leahy... I friggin miss you guys. I am visiting Seattle right now, so I have the internet for a couple of days. I miss Avalon more than most folks realize.

You KNOW I have to chime in here...

Yes, Buhlman is the real deal. Not very many people can describe the (sometimes) chaotic and confusing multidimentional aspects of Astral Projection as clearly as William can. I remember talking with him on Coast to Coast, back when Art Bell was hosting.

I have long held a belief that the most obvious way for humanity to unshackle ourselves from these human belief systems is to endeavor to practice and understand the fully conscious OBE. It would be like a revolution. With a single experience; one knows that they are more than their bi-pedal, 3 dimensional, earth/human bodies. With a single experience; one crosses the 'veil' between the physical and the non-physical and begins to understand 'reality' from a non-physical perspective. With all of this comes an awakening that is very powerful. One day we will study 'physics' in 'philosophy' class. Physicality is a point of view. Any type of 'ruling elite' would be exposed.

Many fundamental shifts in consciousness occur through the study of OBE and Astral Projection. Our worlds religious texts are littered with descriptions of OBEs and Astral projection. It is time to learn and understand the OBE without limiting ourselves with religious 'garble'.

The OBE environments are very subjective and thought-responsive. Buhlman has much to say on this subject, as well.

The OBE is an untapped potential for all races,,, especially OURS!!!

I certainly miss discussing these things with you all. My OBEs are manymany, and they do not quit or slow down. However, they are all still quite spontaneous. I have still not mastered the 'controlled exit'. I am 'out' about twice a week, still, and keep journals and notes. I have examples in mee book. www.thebookofjacob.webs.com

I love hearing y'alls experiences with OBE. As you well know, it is a transformational experience. But it is one that we can all grasp. And we don't need money, or religion, or government, or science, or corperations, or politics.... etc...

I can go onandonandonandonandon,,,,, yet i digress. It is good to be back with you guys n gals for a few days.

Later, for now. Jake.

Ooops I almost forgot. Always 'relax INTO' the vibrations. or any other full-body energetic sensations. They can be startling, for sure. Try and relax into them, like they were a big feather bed... Try and remember that your experience will follow your thoughts/attitude/emotions.
    Last edited by Jake; 14th August 2012 at 21:28. Reason: amost forgot...
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

5. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

another bob (14th August 2012), Carmen (19th August 2012), christian (19th August 2012), danceblackcatdance (14th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (14th August 2012), Eram (14th August 2012), Falcor (20th August 2012), Fred Steeves (14th August 2012), HaulinBananas (1st May 2013), Jenci (14th August 2012), jessamy99 (17th August 2012), JRS (14th August 2012), Karunai (14th August 2012), Mark (17th August 2012), Marsila (17th August 2012), Maunagarjana (15th September 2013), meat suit (14th August 2012), mountain_jim (16th August 2012), NancyV (15th August 2012), Peace4all (19th August 2012), Reinhard (18th August 2012), Rich (1st May 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (15th August 2012), Samsara (2nd September 2012), Selene (15th August 2012), TraineeHuman (15th August 2012)

6. Link to Post #84
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Jake, you old son of a gun, lookie what the cat done drug in honey. (LOL)

Seriously man, we've missed you around here too. Your thread last summer helped quite a few people flow somewhat smoothly through some very odd experiences me thinks. Let me officially thank you for that brother, I'll never forget that "time".

Cheers Mate,
    Fred

7. Link to Post #85
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

hello Jake,

I have your book bookmarked, but had not time to read it yet, havent finished Buhlmann yet either...

one question thats been bothering me is : how easy would it be for malevolent bad guys to go OOBE and do nasty stuff?
    there seems a lot of military stuff going on in that direction, ie. remote viewing etc...

whats your take?

cheers

meat

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

another bob (14th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (14th August 2012), Eram (14th August 2012), Jenci (15th August 2012), jessamy99 (17th August 2012), NancyV (15th August 2012), Rich (1st May 2019)

9. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Hello, All!!!
    Hello FredS. And Dennis Leahy... I friggin miss you guys.

Yes, Buhlman is the real deal. ...

I have long held a belief that the most obvious way for humanity to unshackle ourselves from these human belief systems is to endeavor to practice and understand the fully conscious OBE.
    One day we will study 'physics' in 'philosophy' class. Physicality is a point of view....

Many fundamental shifts in consciousness occur through the study of OBE and Astral Projection. ...

The OBE environments are very subjective and thought-responsive. Buhlman has much to say on this subject, as well.

I certainly miss discussing these things with you all. My OBEs are manymany, and they do not quit or slow down. However, they are all still quite spontaneous. I have still not mastered the 'controlled exit'. I am 'out' about twice a week, still, and keep journals and notes. I have examples in mee book. www.thebookofjacob.webs.com

I can go onandonandonandonandon,,,,, yet i digress. It is good to be back with you guys n gals for a few days.

Ooops I almost forgot. Always 'relax INTO' the vibrations. or any other full-body energetic sensations. They can be startling, for sure. Try and relax into them, like they were a big feather bed... Try and remember that your experience will follow your thoughts/attitude/emotions.
    Jake!

GREAT to see the characters you typed, er, I mean to connect with you. Too long! I friggin' missed you too!

Quote "I can go onandonandonandonandon..."
    Well, I am hoping that you will. You know that it is often the case where you read or hear something a dozen times, and finally - maybe because you're finally ready; maybe because it was said just a little bit differently - something clicks, and you have a breakthrough. So, your additional thoughts or even rephrasing things you have mentioned before (in posts or in The Book of Jacob) are warmly welcomed.

...as are any new adventures or insights you would like to share.

Hey, who knows, maybe in the sharing (especially with others here that are 'experienced'), you'll have a breakthrough in the 'controlled exit.'

:~)

Great to see your smiling face, er, Guy Fawkes mask hahahaha

Don't disappear after a couple of days... there's always the library computers.

Dennis

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

another bob (14th August 2012), Eram (14th August 2012), Fred Steeves (14th August 2012), Jake (14th August 2012), Jenci (15th August 2012), jessamy99 (17th August 2012), mountain_jim (16th August 2012), NancyV (15th August 2012)

11. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    hello Jake,

I have your book bookmarked, but had not time to read it yet, havent finished Buhlmann yet either...

one question thats been bothering me is : how easy would it be for malevolent bad guys to go OOBE and do nasty stuff?
    there seems a lot of military stuff going on in that direction, ie. remote viewing etc...

whats your take?

cheers

meat
    Meat suit. (Love the name and Avatar!!)

My book is not that long. Short chapters, pretty easy to read... I think. Buhlmans work is much more involved. I would also recommend Robert Bruce. Bruce is the real deal, too.

Please allow me to take my time answering this one.

First of all, I am sure that 'bad' guys are doing lots of stuff in the astral. Not just spying, but directly effecting the 'physical', via their non-physical perspective. I would guess that any higher being (physical or not) would have mastery of the Astral. And that is true for a malevolent being. However,,, each individual has it within them to empower themselves (in the astral,,, astral bodies etc,,,) to a point where no other being can 'enter your space'. Meaning that you can't stop them from doing nasty things in the Astral,,, but you CAN stop them from doing nasty things to YOU! You also have to consider that any malevolent being or intent has put itself in a 'box',,, It has limited itself to its own perspective, and therefore cannot enter the 'space' of a being that is sovereign, and standing in their own power. You know, 'Let your light shine before men'...

If you travel into the Astral without limitations or fears, then you cannot be effected by the same 'vampires' that will effect someone who travels into the Astral with strange religious beliefs, based on fear and limitations. (for example)
    I have a lot of experience with this exact type of manifestations of fears. The truth is that we manifest our fears and limitations in THIS world too. If you spend enough 'time' in the Astral, you will come to see the physical world as simply, 'dense-astral', and subject to the same general construct of the astral,,, that is to say,,,, We create our realities. It is true. Any truly evil or malevolent being is already forced into a reality that is based on fear and limitations. Don't worry, that is not where we will end up!!!

So I guess my answer is, Yes, malevolent bad guys are doing lots of nasty stuff in the astral. But WE have the power of transcendence,,, not them...

I hope I haven't rambled..
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

12. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

another bob (14th August 2012), danceblackcatdance (17th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (15th August 2012), Eram (14th August 2012), Fred Steeves (14th August 2012), HaulinBananas (1st May 2013), Jenci (15th August 2012), jessamy99 (17th August 2012), Kraut (7th March 2013), Marsila (17th August 2012), Maunagarjana (15th September 2013), meat suit (15th August 2012), mountain_jim (16th August 2012), NancyV (15th August 2012), Rich (24th August 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (15th August 2012), Samsara (2nd September 2012), Sebastion (14th August 2012), Selene (14th August 2012), TraineeHuman (15th August 2012)

13. Link to Post #88
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

I have long held a belief that the most obvious way for humanity to unshackle ourselves from these human belief systems is to endeavor to practice and understand the fully conscious OBE. It would be like a revolution. With a single experience; one knows that they are more than their bi-pedal, 3 dimensional, earth/human bodies. With a single experience; one crosses the 'veil' between the physical and the non-physical and begins to understand 'reality' from a non-physical perspective. With all of this comes an awakening that is very powerful. One day we will study 'physics' in 'philosophy' class. Physicality is a point of view. Any type of 'ruling elite' would be exposed.
    Exactly Jake, once a person has the experience of being fully conscious outside of this Earthbound physicality, the jig is up, and the news is out. Another long trapped soul on it's way to flying free...Who ya gonna call?...

Oh, and by the way, couldn't welcome you home without some theme music.

Last edited by Fred Steeves; 14th August 2012 at 22:22.

14. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Hello, All!!!
    Hello FredS. And Dennis Leahy... I friggin miss you guys.

Yes, Buhlman is the real deal. ...

I have long held a belief that the most obvious way for humanity to unshackle ourselves from these human belief systems is to endeavor to practice and understand the fully conscious OBE.
    One day we will study 'physics' in 'philosophy' class. Physicality is a point of view....

Many fundamental shifts in consciousness occur through the study of OBE and Astral Projection. ...

Jake!

GREAT to see the characters you typed, er, I mean to connect with you. Too long! I friggin' missed you too!

Quote "I can go onandonandonandonandon..."
    Well, I am hoping that you will. You know that it is often the case where you read or hear something a dozen times, and finally - maybe because you're finally ready; maybe because it was said just a little bit differently - something clicks, and you have a breakthrough. So, your additional thoughts or even rephrasing things you have mentioned before (in posts or in The Book of Jacob) are warmly welcomed.

...as are any new adventures or insights you would like to share.

Hey, who knows, maybe in the sharing (especially with others here that are 'experienced'), you'll have a breakthrough in the 'controlled exit.'

:~)

Great to see your smiling face, er, Guy Fawkes mask hahahaha

Don't disappear after a couple of days... there's always the library computers.

Dennis
    Hello Dennis, Thanx for the warm comments. The very small orchard town that I live in does have a small public library with one computer. Perhaps I will make better use of it.

I am always smiling under the mask.!!

I have had recent experiences regarding the 'light' that is always there in my OBEs. I have heard Pane Andov also refer to a 'light' that would always follow and watch, during OBEs. I have the same exact observation. I used to always wonder why there were 'two moons' when I would look into the sky while OOB. Usually, when I look at it and try to focus on it, it 'relocates itself to another point in the 'sky'. It does not seem to be dangerous or invasive, yet it is always there, watching. Lately, I have tried to get a little more acquainted with the 'light'. It is about the size of the moon in the sky, and varies in size to match the moon.

A couple of weeks ago, I tried chasing the light. I would call it a UFO, but that would be simplifying it a bit... I could not get close. It is too nimble. It will not let me near it. I chased it around a couple of the foothills where I live. What an amazing experience, to chase a 'UFO' in the Astral!!! I've never felt threatened by the light. I have many dream state lessons that also have someone always watching and looking on. I think that it could be possible that the 'light' in my OBEs are, perhaps, an extension of that. More of a protective light!

I have had other experiences with beings in the Astral. I have heard other advanced projectors have called for help and get to meet highly sophisticated spiritual guides. Whenever I call out for a guide or protector, I always get mixed results.
    For example...

Once while OOB, I called out for help and guidance. The scenery quickly changed and addressed my concern, but it was NOT what I expected. About a hundred yards away, out of a strange and spooky purplish fog came this vehicle. It was a car, like a dune buggy. Its engines were loud and it quickly made its way to me and started doing circles around me!!! It was quite intimidating. I simply flew up, to avoid being run over. I spent the next 3 or 4 nights having similar experiences with this prankster-style 'guide' that I called upon. One night I 'exited' my body and made my way out to the road where I was meeting with this prankster. I saw his dune buggy,,, he was not in it and it was rolling down the road. I, instinctively, jumped in and put my foot on the brake. I was immediately caught up into a small 'craft' made up of bright orange and green flashing lights. I can't say that I was IN the craft,,, I have to say that I WAS the craft. My astral body took on the appearance and feel of a small craft. As I moved up, I could feel/hear a small airy/motor sound coming from myself. Quite amazing. As I flew up, I approached a couple of much larger 'craft' that were in the air above my neighborhood!!! I flew right into the vicinity of them and was surrounded by their lights, flashing and circling. I did not get the sense that there were aliens aboard. Rather, I got the sense that the craft were entities themselves. I suddenly got very frightened and panicked. I flew back down to my street and did not look back.

The implications of this event are staggering!!! Someone asked me once if I thought that it is possible for a purely astral being could come to earth and inhabit an earthly body... I simply said,,, "Have a look in the mirror!"

Of course purely astral beings can inhabit an earthly human body!!! AND HERE WE ARE!!!

As time unfolds, we will begin to see physicality as frequency and vibrations rather than particles. It all starts by opening your experience to the possibility of exploring reality OUTSIDE of your physical body.

Second Corinthians 12, 2-4: 2: I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell, or weather out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth,) 3: And I knew such an man, (whether in the body or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth,) 4: How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words that are not lawful for man to utter.

That is exactly right.

Good night for now.. Jake.

15. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

another bob (15th August 2012), Beren (15th August 2012), christian (19th August 2012), danceblackcatdance (17th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (18th August 2012), Eram (15th August 2012), Fred Steeves (15th August 2012), HaulinBananas (1st May 2013), Jenci (15th August 2012), jessamy99 (17th August 2012), Kraut (7th March 2013), Maunagarjana (15th September 2013), mountain_jim (16th August 2012), NancyV (15th August 2012), Reinhard (18th August 2012), Rich (1st May 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (15th August 2012), Samsara (2nd September 2012), Sebastion (15th August 2012), Selene (15th August 2012)

16. Link to Post #90
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Awesome answer Jake!

thank you very much!!!

cheers

meat

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

another bob (17th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (18th August 2012), Eram (15th August 2012), Fred Steeves (15th August 2012), Jake (15th August 2012), Jenci (15th August 2012), jessamy99 (17th August 2012), mountain_jim (16th August 2012), NancyV (18th August 2012)

18. Link to Post #91
    Avalon Member danceblackcatdance's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 times in 281 posts

Quote "Then lie ye down in the darkness. Close ye your eyes from the rays of the Light.
    Center thy soul-force in the place of thine consciousness, shaking it free from the bonds of the night. Place in thy mind-place the image thou desireth. Picture the place thou desireth to see. Vibrate back and forth with thy power. Loosen the soul from out of its night. Fiercely must thou shake with all of thy power until at last thy soul shall be free."
    &
    Quote Forth I came from out of my body, moved in the movements that changed me in time. Strange were the sights I saw in my journeys, many the mysteries that opened to view. Aye, saw I man’s beginning, learned from the past that nothing is new."
    just found these in the pdf in The Emerald Tablets of Thoth thread by ExomatrixTV

Last edited by danceblackcatdance; 17th August 2012 at 14:21.
    OOB NOOB

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to danceblackcatdance For This Post:

another bob (17th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (18th August 2012), Eram (18th August 2012), HaulinBananas (7th May 2013), Jake (18th August 2012), Jenci (18th August 2012), jessamy99 (17th August 2012), Mark (17th August 2012), NancyV (18th August 2012)

20. Link to Post #92
    Great Britain Avalon Member jessamy99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 times in 178 posts

I have to agree with Jake.
    When flying, if anything appears, I just send it waves of love and blessing.
    Nothing will harm light.
    It is like shining a torch - all the shadows simply disappear.
    There is nothing to be afraid of as all you are doing is getting out of a vehicle.
    How you ever fit in a small body is the miracle!
    You are vast, bright lights, shining.

With love, jessamy xxxxx

21. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to jessamy99 For This Post:

another bob (17th August 2012), Beren (17th August 2012), Carmen (19th August 2012), danceblackcatdance (17th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (18th August 2012), Eram (18th August 2012), HaulinBananas (1st May 2013), Jake (18th August 2012), Jenci (18th August 2012), Kraut (7th March 2013), meat suit (18th August 2012), mountain_jim (19th August 2012), NancyV (18th August 2012), Rich (1st May 2019), Rollo (18th August 2012), Samsara (2nd September 2012), Sebastion (18th August 2012), seeker/reader (24th June 2014), Selene (24th August 2012), Shamz (19th August 2012)

22. Link to Post #93
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Hi NancyV- thank you for sharing- are you ever concerned you may not get back to your body? - i ask only because i am reluctant to fully embrace such experiences because i have younger children to care for and sometimes feel im being a bit selfish if i take risks even though i really want to

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

another bob (18th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (19th August 2012), Eram (18th August 2012), Jake (18th August 2012), jessamy99 (19th August 2012), Sebastion (18th August 2012)

24. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Quote are you ever concerned you may not get back to your body?
    Out of all of the manymany OBE' that I have had, I do not recall NOT being able to come back to my body! I do not always remember re-entering my body, the memory of the OBE just seems to 'click out', or just end.

I have studied OBE with Robert Bruce. He recommends that during the first attempts at full projection, you should make it a point to keep it short and to experiment with re-entering your body... A truly amazing experience. We do this so that we are fully aware of the re-entry process. Most folks will remember the exit, but not the re-entry. When we leave our bodies, the first Astral Realm you find yourself in, (usually) is a realm that is an energetic duplicate of what seems to be physical reality. (All things have their respective energetic duplicate.) For example, I usually only have a minute to a minute and a half to explore this new magical realm, before it phases into a less dense, more 'astral' experience. The further we travel into the Astral, the less chance that we will remember it when we 'awake'. Our earth/human filters and blocks that we have put up have made it nearly impossible for us to process the Astral with our normal mode of thinking.

However, you will remember it all the next time that you are 'out'. Sounds crazy, but it is true.

Also, your body is never left an empty shell. Our souls are amazing, and can be in Two places at once. This is commonly referred to as Bi-location.

Once when I was in a deep meditative trance, I saw what looked like a thin etheric cloud leave my body. I was startled, but not scared. As I watched the cloud it seemed to locate itself on the other side of the room. As I sat there silently, my consciousness shifted between my physical body, to the non-physical etheric body that had emminated. Now I was in both places at once. It was a tricky thing to hold these two perspectives at the same time. I was BOTH...

I decided to let go of the physical perspective and continue my explorations in the Astral. This was a profound insight because I realized that there is an entire aspect of myself that stays with my body during an OBE. I can travel into the Astral and sit there meditating at the same time. Robert Bruce calls this the 'incredible mind split'. Our bodies are never left alone during Astral Projection. This is an unnecesary fear that a lot of early projectors have. In fact, most times that you are sitting there wondering why you failed again to project, you have actually sent a projected double out to explore, while you sit there and think that it was all a failure. The real trick is quieting your minds (meditating) enough that you do not disturb the memory re-integration process.

Have you ever had a dream that you could not find your car?? Many projectors report this common dream scenario. It is related to the process of 'finding our bodies' once we are finished with a projection. We don't really have to 'find' our bodies, but as we re-intergrate with the physical, our physical perspectives and thought processes begin to kick in, and we begin to THINK that we have to find our bodies. The dream about not being able to find your car, may be an extension of re-entering the physical, via the dream-states.

Try and keep in mind that the Physical is only dense-Astral, and just as thought responsive as the Astral (once we learn how to do it!)

Forgive my rantings.... Love to all Jake.
    Last edited by Jake; 18th August 2012 at 16:38.

25. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

another bob (18th August 2012), christian (19th August 2012), danceblackcatdance (18th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (18th August 2012), Eram (18th August 2012), HaulinBananas (1st May 2013), Jenci (18th August 2012), jessamy99 (19th August 2012), lookbeyond (19th August 2012), Mark (18th August 2012), Maunagarjana (15th September 2013), meat suit (18th August 2012), mountain_jim (19th August 2012), NancyV (18th August 2012), Rich (1st May 2019), Samsara (2nd September 2012), Sebastion (18th August 2012), Selene (24th August 2012), Shamz (19th August 2012), soleil (14th November 2012)

26. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

It's a real delight to see you back Jake and I look forward to reading your posts!

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

another bob (18th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (19th August 2012), Eram (18th August 2012), Jenci (18th August 2012), jessamy99 (19th August 2012), meat suit (18th August 2012), mountain_jim (19th August 2012), NancyV (18th August 2012)

28. Link to Post #96
    Language
    German
    Thanks

more excellent info Jake,
    thank you!

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

another bob (18th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (19th August 2012), Eram (18th August 2012), Jenci (18th August 2012), jessamy99 (19th August 2012), lookbeyond (19th August 2012), NancyV (18th August 2012)

30. Link to Post #97
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Quote Posted by lookbeyond (here)
    Hi NancyV- thank you for sharing- are you ever concerned you may not get back to your body? - i ask only because i am reluctant to fully embrace such experiences because i have younger children to care for and sometimes feel im being a bit selfish if i take risks even though i really want to
    Hi lookbeyond,

Returning to the body was never a problem for me. On the contrary, I used to try to NOT return to my body! LOL...but that never worked, at least not yet. When I had a near death experience and died from loss of blood I tried like HECK to not return to my body but I couldn't resist the forces that were pushing me back into it. Maybe we only stay dead or out of the body when we're supposed to. I did have a few challenges when leaving my body which were pretty funny. A few times I would get stuck halfway in and halfway out of my body. I would be stuck in a certain area, like my throat or some other chakra/energy center. Now THAT feels very weird!

When I started leaving my body almost nightly my son was not quite a year old and I continued doing it regularly through the birth of my 2nd child and until my oldest was 8 years old. I then decided to stop. The funny thing was that when I deliberately stopped leaving my body, that's when I began to experience bi-location, seeing spirits/other dimensional beings, seeing myself in other lives, being in two dimensions at once, and looking into other dimensions, like through a doorway. This all happened while I was awake and with eyes open. I just couldn't turn off the energies after spending so many years leaving my body and this dimensional frequency.

I'm glad I decided to stop leaving my body so I could develop these other abilities. I had gotten to the point where I didn't see much reason for leaving my body anymore after experiencing timelessness, eternity and merging with the Source, and lots of years of adventures on many planes of existence. I wanted to stay there and it was harder and harder when I came back. It became more difficult to live everyday life and deal with children, a business, a huge garden and building a house. It was a big challenge to live in the world.

I understand why some people who are in constant contact with the other realms or existing in a constant high vibrational state may tend to neglect their physical existence and might become hermits and ascetics. But it took me years to get to that point and to decide to live this life and not escape so much. Life actually became more magical at that point and kept me very entertained... even when I was burning with kundalini energies 24/7 for an entire year! That was a funny time ... LOL... and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy! I also experienced merging with the Source once while I was talking on the phone! That was very funny and weird. I was telling my friend exactly what was happening at the time. I was participating in the Creation, because that's what the Source does. It's an endless cycle which looked like complex and intricate patterns of energy exiting out into the Creation and equal patterns returning to Source.

Leaving your body is a very safe and natural thing to do. It is normal to experience the huge vibrations, to feel fear, to feel like you're dying, to be afraid of not returning. All it takes is persistence and determination to accept these challenges and continue on. I don't know why some people never manage to exit their body. My husband during those years meditated 2 hours every single night and never left his body. I knew many people in the particular meditation practice we did who never left their body. Maybe some people can't give up the security of their attachment to physical reality and jump into the unknown. Or maybe they just aren't supposed to do it in this life. I always thought that anyone should be able to do it, but that was probably because it was so easy for me.

I cannot claim to know for sure that everyone should be able to leave their body, but I think we humans all have the ability. We are all equal in having that connection to the Source while we are separated. Perhaps some people will learn more in this life if they DON'T leave their body. That may be their destiny or choice for their present life. I am sure that whatever they have chosen to do is for their highest good, no matter if it looks awful, stupid, evil, boring or whatever...to us. We don't know why each person chooses a particular role in this drama, but some of the most "evil" looking monsters can be our greatest teachers. They may have sacrificed a lot more and have a much harder time than those of us who get to have an exciting life filled with love and adventures.

I always appreciate the so called evil beings, even if I have to "kill" them in other dimensions. That is done by merging with them. Too bad we can't do it so easily on this earth dimension. Here we sometimes have to stop their body permanently (kill them) so they can't damage or kill others. Of course there is no death, they just go on to exist elsewhere.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

31. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

another bob (18th August 2012), Beren (18th August 2012), Carmen (19th August 2012), christian (19th August 2012), danceblackcatdance (18th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (19th August 2012), Eram (18th August 2012), HaulinBananas (7th May 2013), Jake (18th August 2012), Jenci (18th August 2012), jessamy99 (19th August 2012), lookbeyond (19th August 2012), Maunagarjana (15th September 2013), meat suit (18th August 2012), mountain_jim (19th August 2012), Rich (1st May 2019), RunningDeer (29th August 2012), Samsara (2nd September 2012), Sebastion (19th August 2012), Selene (24th August 2012), Shamz (19th August 2012), Swan (19th August 2012), TraineeHuman (19th August 2012)

32. Link to Post #98
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

Out of body or just dreaming I really don't know. Frequently I'll be with snakes while constantly evaluating if they are poisonous or not.
    If I am threatened I feel that I can kill them, but usually I leave the poisonous ones alone if they leave me alone.

Once as I was waking up a very large snake near me was going underground. Knowing that I only had a moment to decide if this snake was a threat, instantly I manifested a sword and cut the snake in half. In another dream soon after that I met this large and powerful biped reptilian with a knife protruding from his chest. He dared me to push it in. I was surprisingly indifferent to the experience and did not take the dare, nor did I feel any fear. I felt as though the two dreams (OBE's?) were connected. I would meet an unhappy snake cut in half many times after that in my dreams.

I hope the big snake I cut in half was not a friend. Sometimes I wonder if I made the wrong decision.

How does one know if one is having a dream or an OBE?
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 18th August 2012 at 20:55.

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

another bob (18th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (19th August 2012), Jake (18th August 2012), Jenci (18th August 2012), jessamy99 (19th August 2012), lookbeyond (19th August 2012), Maunagarjana (15th September 2013), NancyV (18th August 2012), Sebastion (19th August 2012), Selene (24th August 2012)

34. Link to Post #99
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Thanks for the replies All, im glad rmauersr that its you with the snakes and not me!

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

another bob (19th August 2012), Jake (19th August 2012), Jenci (19th August 2012), jessamy99 (19th August 2012), NancyV (19th August 2012)

36. Link to Post #100
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Thanks button is not enough for Jake's and NancyV's additions to this thread.

Cyber hugs for now, and ASAP, astral body hugs.

Dennis

37. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

another bob (19th August 2012), danceblackcatdance (19th August 2012), Jake (19th August 2012), Jenci (19th August 2012), jessamy99 (19th August 2012), lookbeyond (19th August 2012), meat suit (19th August 2012), mountain_jim (19th August 2012), NancyV (19th August 2012), Sebastion (19th August 2012), Selene (24th August 2012), Swan (19th August 2012)

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 5 15 18 LastLast