Closed Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 1 9 18 LastLast

Thread: Adventures Beyond the Body

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Default Re: Adventures Beyond the Body

This is so great. There is an enthusiasm for this subject that is gaining momentum here, and it's contagious! I am so grateful to those who have accomplished what the rest of us are striving for. A lot of us fledgelings are hitting some of the fear lessons now, and it's helpful to read from people who have been there, rather than someone who has simply read about aliens and is full of fear. Yes, there are some things to be concerned about, and some time should be spent learning how to deal with that, but I think as long as one of your early goals is to link with your higher self, then we should be fine from there.

Some day soon, I hope to shake ethereal hands with all of you! I'll try not to spook ya too much when I approach. And then after you are more experienced, maybe I WILL spook ya for fun!

Wishing you all success.

P.S., I am attempting to get there using Monroe's Hemi-Sync stuff rather than OOB. But regardless of the technique, anyone who wants to get in on the adventure, just FYI, wakytweaky has started a group for fledgelings and eagles alike. It's called Astral Projection, right waky?

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

another bob (29th August 2012), danceblackcatdance (29th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (29th August 2012), Eram (29th August 2012), Fred Steeves (2nd September 2012), Jake (2nd September 2012), Jenci (30th August 2012), NancyV (29th August 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (29th August 2012), RunningDeer (29th August 2012), Sebastion (30th August 2012), Selene (31st August 2012), sirdipswitch (29th August 2012)

3. Link to Post #162
    Avalon Member danceblackcatdance's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 times in 281 posts

hiya, i came across the hemi-sync stuff a couple of years ago but never really realised what it was all about

was recently using a 'mind-state-optimizer' http://www.iproducts.ws/sirius.htm to see what happened... found i could fall asleep with a certain 15 minute program pretty easily and could also (if i did it right) end up in a trance state / body sleeping and mind awake... was interesting, could feel the exact moment of falling asleep sometimes...

one time using it i ended up sleeping and having a conversation in my dream with someone / something who was telling me some pretty interesting stuff that i can't remember now... at the end of the chat i basically asked how i could make this transition to oobe easier and bam i came out of the dream and instantly had a full body vibration, i got real excited and tried to force my way out.. didn't work

anyway.. i stopped using it now because i want to be able to do it without being reliant on a machine...

OOB NOOB

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to danceblackcatdance For This Post:

another bob (29th August 2012), Eram (29th August 2012), Jenci (30th August 2012), NancyV (29th August 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (29th August 2012), RunningDeer (29th August 2012), Sebastion (30th August 2012), sirdipswitch (29th August 2012)

5. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Hey anotherbob and wakytweaky, I'm back. Seems that it was all my fault. hehehe. I was loged out for some reason, and all I had to do was log back in. Duh! Oh Yah, and remembering the right password helped too. hehehehehe. Hey!!! What can I say??? I only know my way around the World of Spirit. This Human thing is a toughy. chucklechucklechucklechuckle.

Ilie Panda, helped me get all sorted out, and he was so patient in trying to understand what my problem was. He just didn't realize that he was trying help a puter illiterate. hehehe.

Thank you Ilie, my hat is off to you kind Sir.

Now y'all know why I use
    sirdipswitch

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

another bob (29th August 2012), danceblackcatdance (29th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (29th August 2012), Eram (29th August 2012), Jenci (30th August 2012), meeradas (30th August 2012), NancyV (29th August 2012), Rich (1st May 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (29th August 2012), Samsara (2nd September 2012), Sebastion (30th August 2012), Shamz (30th August 2012)

7. Link to Post #164
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,068 times in 989 posts

Quote Posted by danceblackcatdance (here)
    hiya, i came across the hemi-sync stuff a couple of years ago but never really realised what it was all about

was recently using a 'mind-state-optimizer' http://www.iproducts.ws/sirius.htm to see what happened... found i could fall asleep with a certain 15 minute program pretty easily and could also (if i did it right) end up in a trance state / body sleeping and mind awake... was interesting, could feel the exact moment of falling asleep sometimes...

one time using it i ended up sleeping and having a conversation in my dream with someone / something who was telling me some pretty interesting stuff that i can't remember now... at the end of the chat i basically asked how i could make this transition to oobe easier and bam i came out of the dream and instantly had a full body vibration, i got real excited and tried to force my way out.. didn't work

anyway.. i stopped using it now because i want to be able to do it without being reliant on a machine...
    My guess is that even if you did use the hemi-sync technology for your first or first several strong out of body trips that you would NOT have to rely on it after the "path" was more clear. Once you leave your body it's easier to know the way. You can feel it more easily once you've felt it. People only get stuck on one particular method either because it's easy for them or they've developed a belief that it's the only way they can have an OBE.

Certain Masters and Gurus who are teaching a ritual for leaving the body often claim that theirs is the best and safest way to leave the body. But I believe they are wrong. You can learn this after you first leave your body because either your HS will inform you that you're rather silly, although still loved, or you will automatically become aware that your options are truly unlimited and the only rules you have to follow are your own rules. The first time I went into the astral I was informed that the method of meditation I was using was very humorous to the high consciousness beings (way beyond astral beings), but that it was ok if I wanted to do it. There was no WRONG way.

So I see nothing inherently wrong with using a machine or the hemi-sync cd's or a brain wave synchronizer, or any old method that gets you out of body. I've also had several brain wave synchronizers and used the hemi-sync cd's and found them very relaxing. Whatever is the most comfortable for you or whatever method corresponds to any beliefs you have will be the best one for you to use. Probably one of the most important things is to feel no guilt or shame and to not feel that anyone else is smarter or better than you. We each know best what feels good for us, so to each his own method!

Alpha Mike Foxtrot

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

another bob (29th August 2012), danceblackcatdance (29th August 2012), Eram (29th August 2012), Jenci (30th August 2012), Rich (1st May 2019), Rollo (29th August 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (29th August 2012), RunningDeer (29th August 2012), Sebastion (30th August 2012), Shamz (30th August 2012), sirdipswitch (29th August 2012), Tenzin (30th August 2012)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,933 times in 348 posts

Click image for larger version

Name:	oobe.jpg
Views:	6792
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	18034

About two months ago just after reading W. Buhlman's e-book I tried his technique. I was imaging my room with all the details and sudenly I felt vibrations in my body. I was exited and surprised in the same time, next vibrations stopped and that was it. I tried this technique couple more times and each time felt asleep. But I don't give up, too many questions to ask, too many places to go... Superb thread!

Much love,
    Rollo

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Rollo For This Post:

another bob (29th August 2012), danceblackcatdance (29th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (29th August 2012), Eram (29th August 2012), Jenci (30th August 2012), meeradas (30th August 2012), NancyV (30th August 2012), Rich (2nd May 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (29th August 2012), RunningDeer (29th August 2012), Sebastion (30th August 2012), Shamz (30th August 2012), sirdipswitch (29th August 2012)

11. Link to Post #166
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,854 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    Thank you Ilie, my hat is off to you kind Sir.
    Yes, indeed!
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

another bob (29th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (29th August 2012), Eram (29th August 2012), Jenci (30th August 2012), meeradas (30th August 2012), NancyV (30th August 2012), RunningDeer (29th August 2012), Sebastion (30th August 2012), sirdipswitch (29th August 2012)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

I mentioned this a few times, and will mention it again, after reading some posts, that bring it up. I do not believe... in artificial... Of any sort... I tried some in the past, and seriously thought that if I continued... I would Kill someone. I have an absolutely violent temper, that I must keep a handle on, and when I go artificial, it comes right to the top. So I quit doing those things. I then dug into my studies, and discovered something that not too many even talk about in this field. That is the fact of how many are now living out their lives, in a NUTHOUSE... do to artificial means, to go Astral. Seems that it is always newbies, that go nuts, because of their inexperience, in not knowing how to handle that which they discover on the otherside, and wind up going bananas over it. Most of the artificial stuff on the market now, does work, but they won't tell you that you may go nuts, because of it. The reason this happens, is because of their effectiveness, they can dump you right into the middle of a bunch of little meanies, that you are ill prepared to deal with.

This is all why I stress, that you are Immortal Spiritual Beings Of The Highest Order, and NOTHING can harm you. So that when you do cross the line into the astral, no matter WHAT you land in, you will be fine. If you don't want to be bothered by something just TELL it to leave you, and it must. YOU have that POWER. NOTHING can harm Immortal.

Have no FEAR, you are powerfull.

This is why I stress going to your High Self FIRST. Don't stop to play with the things in the lower realms. They may get you side tracked, and then you will never make it... to HS/Source. hmm.

I am not trying to scare you. I'm just trying to let you know of your power. So that you will be safe when you do go out of body... NATURALLY.

The lower realms of the Astral communities, are so utterly fasinating, that you could spend 30 years of your life and never get it figured out. And just think, you could have just as easily spent those years in communion with your HS, learning where you have been for the past 100 trillion years. hehehehe.

I asked George how long has all of this has exisited. Said He didn't know. I asked how long it will last. He just said; "you want it to end?" hehehe.
    I asked if I started at the beginning, and He laughed and said not even close. How much farther will I go? He said I'm not even half way yet. hmm.
    He's bout as bad as NASA, for not givin me straight answers, when I don't ask the right questions. hehehe

So there ya have it. Be patient my freinds, for we have plenty of time to get it right. chuckle chuckle.

Me and George are Happy
    sirdipswitch

Ps: Here it is again. Keep this at the very top of yourlist, for your first time. I GO TO MY HIGH SELF. and then hang on for the ride.chuckle chuckle.

14. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

another bob (29th August 2012), danceblackcatdance (30th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (29th August 2012), Eram (29th August 2012), Jenci (30th August 2012), Justintime (21st July 2013), lookbeyond (31st August 2012), Mark (31st August 2012), meeradas (30th August 2012), NancyV (30th August 2012), Rich (1st May 2019), Rollo (30th August 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (29th August 2012), RunningDeer (29th August 2012), Samsara (2nd September 2012), Sebastion (30th August 2012), seeker/reader (24th June 2014), Shamz (30th August 2012), soleil (15th November 2012), Swan (30th August 2012), Tenzin (30th August 2012)

15. Link to Post #168
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Keep this at the very top of yourlist, for your first time. I GO TO MY HIGH SELF.
    Thank you for this important reminder, and all your helpful advice, Brother!

16. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

Thank YOU to, Paul. you guys do good work. And we sometimes get sidetracked and do not thank you enough.

HIP HIP HURRAY>>> for the MOD SQUAD

sirdipswitch

17. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

another bob (29th August 2012), danceblackcatdance (30th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (29th August 2012), Eram (29th August 2012), Jenci (30th August 2012), meeradas (30th August 2012), NancyV (30th August 2012), Rich (1st May 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (30th August 2012), RunningDeer (29th August 2012), Samsara (2nd September 2012), Sebastion (30th August 2012), Selene (31st August 2012), Shamz (30th August 2012), Swan (30th August 2012), ThePythonicCow (29th August 2012)

18. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

George tells me that we have only one HS, which is a little piece of Source disguised as ourself, so that we will be completely comfortable in talking to Him, or Her, in your case ladies. This is why Me and George seem to play as much as we do. He is me, and I am He, and we are One.

Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

19. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

another bob (29th August 2012), Beren (31st August 2012), danceblackcatdance (30th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (29th August 2012), Eram (29th August 2012), Jenci (30th August 2012), lookbeyond (31st August 2012), meeradas (30th August 2012), NancyV (30th August 2012), Rich (1st May 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (29th August 2012), RunningDeer (29th August 2012), Samsara (2nd September 2012), Sebastion (30th August 2012), seeker/reader (24th June 2014), Shamz (30th August 2012), soleil (15th November 2012)

20. Link to Post #171
    Avalon Member danceblackcatdance's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 times in 281 posts

I mentioned this a few times, and will mention it again, after reading some posts, that bring it up. I do not believe... in artificial... Of any sort... I tried some in the past, and seriously thought that if I continued... I would Kill someone. I have an absolutely violent temper, that I must keep a handle on, and when I go artificial, it comes right to the top. So I quit doing those things. I then dug into my studies, and discovered something that not too many even talk about in this field. That is the fact of how many are now living out their lives, in a NUTHOUSE... do to artificial means, to go Astral. Seems that it is always newbies, that go nuts, because of their inexperience, in not knowing how to handle that which they discover on the otherside, and wind up going bananas over it. Most of the artificial stuff on the market now, does work, but they won't tell you that you may go nuts, because of it. The reason this happens, is because of their effectiveness, they can dump you right into the middle of a bunch of little meanies, that you are ill prepared to deal with.

This is all why I stress, that you are Immortal Spiritual Beings Of The Highest Order, and NOTHING can harm you. So that when you do cross the line into the astral, no matter WHAT you land in, you will be fine. If you don't want to be bothered by something just TELL it to leave you, and it must. YOU have that POWER. NOTHING can harm Immortal.

Have no FEAR, you are powerfull.

This is why I stress going to your High Self FIRST. Don't stop to play with the things in the lower realms. They may get you side tracked, and then you will never make it... to HS/Source. hmm.

I am not trying to scare you. I'm just trying to let you know of your power. So that you will be safe when you do go out of body... NATURALLY.

The lower realms of the Astral communities, are so utterly fasinating, that you could spend 30 years of your life and never get it figured out. And just think, you could have just as easily spent those years in communion with your HS, learning where you have been for the past 100 trillion years. hehehehe.

I asked George how long has all of this has exisited. Said He didn't know. I asked how long it will last. He just said; "you want it to end?" hehehe.
    I asked if I started at the beginning, and He laughed and said not even close. How much farther will I go? He said I'm not even half way yet. hmm.
    He's bout as bad as NASA, for not givin me straight answers, when I don't ask the right questions. hehehe

So there ya have it. Be patient my freinds, for we have plenty of time to get it right. chuckle chuckle.

Me and George are Happy
    sirdipswitch

Ps: Here it is again. Keep this at the very top of yourlist, for your first time. I GO TO MY HIGH SELF. and then hang on for the ride.chuckle chuckle.
    yes Sir, i stopped using the device when you said that previously and have since found that using affirmations and visualisation to get to the same state just as effective... many thanks to you
    OOB NOOB

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to danceblackcatdance For This Post:

another bob (30th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (4th September 2012), Eram (30th August 2012), Jenci (30th August 2012), NancyV (30th August 2012), Rich (1st May 2019), RunningDeer (30th August 2012), Sebastion (30th August 2012), Shamz (30th August 2012), sirdipswitch (30th August 2012), soleil (15th November 2012)

22. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,040 times in 204 posts

Quote Posted by Wakytweaky (here)
    Nice to hear about your report Tenzin.

I hope your retreat was became you well.

I had the uncontrollably eye flickering also for the last five attempts. Pretty sure that I was still not out of the body, but I felt a definite shift in the awareness of breath, physical etc, how it was perceived.
    So reading about yours in combination with a OB, tells me that we are both on the right direction. Very nice!
    Thanks Wakytweaky,

The reason why I did not pass this off as a dream because I have sought advice from my meditation teacher (whom many know has already enlightened), and she confirmed that uncontrollably eye flickerings is one of the symptoms of 'mind and body/matter' separation.

Best wishes to your OBE success, hope to see you on the other side in the next several months and have a cup of astral tea together.

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tenzin For This Post:

another bob (30th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (4th September 2012), Eram (30th August 2012), Jenci (30th August 2012), NancyV (30th August 2012), Rich (1st May 2019), RunningDeer (30th August 2012), Sebastion (30th August 2012), Shamz (30th August 2012), sirdipswitch (30th August 2012)

24. Link to Post #173
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,040 times in 204 posts

...Have no FEAR, you are powerfull...
    Thanks sirdipswitch, this will be my mantra!

The challenge for beginners is that we have been so conditioned with identifying with this human body that the initial experience will be bounded by that deeply ingrained belief.

It seems natural to have fear arise when unknown objects appear to us out of a sudden, almost a reflex. If we aren't alert enough to notice the rise of those experiences, we almost always get caught off guard and react instinctively.

I believe more frequent exposures to the experiences and to face this fear will get us through, just like how I have now gotten accustomed to the symptoms of exit to which I used to get overly excited about. It does take time though..., at least for me...

Hope to learn more from all.

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tenzin For This Post:

another bob (30th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (4th September 2012), Eram (30th August 2012), Jenci (30th August 2012), mountain_jim (31st August 2012), NancyV (30th August 2012), Rollo (31st August 2012), RunningDeer (30th August 2012), Sebastion (30th August 2012), Shamz (30th August 2012), sirdipswitch (30th August 2012)

26. Link to Post #174
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

When I first started I was burning up with a deep, deep passion to find god! I felt that I had to find god yesterday and didn't want to wait until tomorrow. I had considered that there would be many obstacles and or entities that would attempt to block or waylay me in some fashion. I never once considered that it couldn't be done and vowed to myself that as long as I had any awareness at all, I would never ever stop trying.

After considering these things, I decided that I would become an irresistable force and an immovable object. Immoveable in the sense that I could not be broadsided in such a way that my forward impetus to the godhead would be swayed. I vowed to myself that there was nothing and no one in any universe that had the ability to sway me from the direction I was headed, period. My passion to know and get answers had no boundaries. I was fully prepared to give up my life here if it meant continuing toward the godhead. Such was my absolute dedication.

It took 9 years from the point when my serious journey began to the ultimate merging/experience in the Heart of the One. My terminology may differ from many but I express it in the way that I experienced it. I fought a few battles with the "dark" ones, being a consumate warrior at heart, they ended quickly. I experienced many things as my intent was to know the whole truth, unvarnished, with nothing left out. I know and have faced absolute evil, I acknowledge that there is evil but I acknowledge in the same breath, that it has no power over me.

It is as Sirdipswitch and Nancy have said and I have found it to be the same. No entity has power over you other then the power you of yourself give them. We are immortal, powerful beings. Let no one convince you otherwise. Let the paper tigers be what they are, paper tigers.

27. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

another bob (30th August 2012), Beren (31st August 2012), danceblackcatdance (30th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (4th September 2012), Eram (30th August 2012), Jenci (30th August 2012), Joe Akulis (30th August 2012), NancyV (30th August 2012), Neal (30th August 2012), Rich (1st May 2019), Rollo (30th August 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (30th August 2012), RunningDeer (30th August 2012), Selene (31st August 2012), Shamz (30th August 2012), sirdipswitch (30th August 2012), Tenzin (31st August 2012)

28. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sebastion (here)
    My passion to know and get answers had no boundaries. I was fully prepared to give up my life here if it meant continuing toward the godhead. Such was my absolute dedication.
    Such a love will never go unrequited!

Blessings!

29. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

I see Buhlman referred to some of the writings by Paul Twitchell. It was through some of Paul's books that I was able to determine a rough road map as to what might be found in the great beyond as one moves toward the godhead. I determined for myself that I would accept nothing as the truth until I had directly experienced it for myself. I did my best to avoid preconceived notions. As it turned out, it didn't matter because many of the things, experiences, etc could never have been imagined to start with. One cannot imagine something when you have no knowledge about it to start with.

I remember a number of lucid dreams I had during those days. Several of them I found myself riding alone on horseback up a narrow twisting mountain path. On occasion I would look down along the path and see the skeletal remains of one who had gone before me. Somehow I knew that it was at that point, the person had stopped their journey to the godhead and couldn't continue. I would find myself wondering what had stopped them in their journey. I knew that I was traveling a path where few had gone before, for the path was very narrow and one had to proceed carefully. Usually I would just take a deep breath, send a blessing to those who had "fallen" along the way and continue on. The journey is a solitary one yet the reward is far more then one could imagine!

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

another bob (31st August 2012), Beren (31st August 2012), danceblackcatdance (31st August 2012), Dennis Leahy (4th September 2012), Eram (31st August 2012), Fred Steeves (2nd September 2012), Jenci (31st August 2012), NancyV (31st August 2012), Rich (2nd May 2019), Rollo (31st August 2012), Swan (31st August 2012)

31. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

The journey is a solitary one yet the reward is far more then one could imagine!
    It may seem often solitary from our human perspective, but we are surrounded by Great Help every step of the way. One of the most potent revelations in my own life was the direct realization that we are never alone, even though there is no "other".

Blessings!

32. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

I would agree my Brother as in the end, I realized that I was never alone. But being a rather independent cuss, it was my wish to proceed alone. I was extremely tired of having to trust what somebody else said and I would have none of it. I do remember occasionally stopping along the way to make inquiries.

It wasn't until near the end of my journey, when I glimpsed behind me to see a small entourage following because my attention was fixated on what was ahead of me. It was a grand and glorious journey indeed!

Quote Posted by another bob (here)
    The journey is a solitary one yet the reward is far more then one could imagine!
    It may seem often solitary from our human perspective, but we are surrounded by Great Help every step of the way. One of the most potent revelations in my own life was the direct realization that we are never alone, even though there is no "other".

Blessings!

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

another bob (31st August 2012), Beren (31st August 2012), danceblackcatdance (31st August 2012), Dennis Leahy (4th September 2012), Eram (31st August 2012), Fred Steeves (2nd September 2012), Jenci (31st August 2012), NancyV (31st August 2012), Rich (2nd May 2019), RunningDeer (3rd September 2012)

34. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

It was a grand and glorious journey indeed!
    Your testimony rains blessings on this gathering here!

Thank you, Brother!

35. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

Me and George are happy.

We Love You All
    UNCONDITIONALLY
    sirdipswitch

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

another bob (31st August 2012), Beren (31st August 2012), Chester (2nd September 2012), Dennis Leahy (4th September 2012), Jenci (31st August 2012), NancyV (31st August 2012), Rich (2nd May 2019), Rollo (31st August 2012), RunningDeer (3rd September 2012), Samsara (2nd September 2012), Sebastion (1st September 2012)

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 1 9 18 LastLast