+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 11 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING: Supposed Act of Disclosure/Big Event

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,203 times in 3,110 posts

Default BREAKING: Supposed Act of Disclosure/Big Event

BREAKING: Supposed Act of Disclosure/Big Event

listen to the show here...breaking news secret negotiations...

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inlight...ic-vision-news

Events connected to Disclosure are moving fast and each time we write a draft story on the matter, further events overtake us.

So I’m going to need to write in bulletins, I think, and unravel the story as we move ahead.

Geoff West is having Sierra Neblina on a special edition of Cosmic Vision News at 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time, at which time she’ll discuss events that are occurring in more detail. Geoff’s broadcast can be heard at the show here...breaking news secret negotiations.. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inlight...ic-vision-news

The very latest word from her is that meetings are in progress at this moment (11:00 a.m. Pacific Time, Friday, July 27, 2012) at which such leaders as Queen Elizabeth are attempting to extract from the galactics protection from prosecution in return for standing aside from preventing Disclosure.

Most readers will not know that Queen Elizabeth, unfortunately, is a leading figure in the Illuminati. As a person who grew up revering the Queen, hearing this news for the first time was a shock to me. This and other information that will be released in the days and weeks ahead may also prove shocking to some.

Sierra has said that the galactics may use the the fact that the world’s attention is focussed on the Olympics in a variety of ways. A galactic may appear on the field in full dimensional presentation. Ships may appear above the games in various configurations and unmistakably evident. I’ll return to this subject in more detail later but for now I simply want to introduce it.

You’ll see two crop circles at the bottom of the page, one from Manton Drove, England, which appeared on June 2 and one from Windmill Hill, England, which appeared on July 27. According to Sierra, these two crop circles communicate to the world’s governments who’ve been dragging their feet on Disclosure that they have until August 4 to end their opposition to it or the galactics will no longer take them into consideration in formulating their plans.

Various events have happened that have resulted in postponements of Disclosure, though how they do that may not be obvious to us. For instance, the Denver shootings required President Obama to interrupt his plans, come to Denver, and for his aides to open up endless meetings again because of the need to re-schedule.

The cabal knows that any interruption will force a new round of complex meetings so they begin a fire here or cause an outrageous incident there to upset the coordination in place to bring Disclosure on.

Prior to the plan to use the Olympics, the latest word was that the galactics were planning a decloaking over many major cities of the world, in groups of spaceships of 3-6 each. That Disclosure would have been gentle and designed not to overwhelm. Whether it was the Denver shootings or another disruptive operation that caused it to be scrapped, I don’t know.

We’re probably being allowed to release this information to increase pressure on the cabal to stand aside.

Hugh-man, whom you’ll remember from Graham Dewyea’s show, Our Galactic Family, (1) was at a previous meeting with Wanderer of the Skies to firm up final plans for Disclosure. Wanderer referred to the meeting in his last message:

“Recently, we have met again on a galactic scale to assess where we have come in the process and what must been done further to progress towards the inevitable goals desired by the plan. That meeting, again taking place on one of our great spacers, has led to some interesting consensus about our mutual situation.

“This meeting included those delegates from your world as well as representatives of the [Galactic] Federation. Your people were heard and your feelings considered foremost in the consensus. We have begun in earnest now to undertake the first in the steps of this consensus. You will see that first step in the form of our overwhelming presence in your skies in the coming days. The first advance of the major agenda is underway.” (2)

Hugh-man has conscious memory of the meeting (some terrestrial attendees know they were there but don’t have conscious recall of the details) and has permitted his name to be used as an example of a terrestrial who attended it. The plan that emerged from this meeting was approved by the G20 nations. There is no word whether the new plan to disclose at the Olympics replaces the older plan devised at this meeting or simply augments it.

Geoff and I have been told to stand by to be relocated soon to either another place on Earth or else to the ships. My departure apparently depends in part on my completing the process, which I called “Absorption,” which I’m in the middle of. I was surprised to see that Sierra knew all about it.

Geoff may leave sooner. Dave Schmidt has also been told that he’ll be aboard the ships for a time in the summer. I’ve asked Stephen Cook to sit in for me on the blog and assume that I’ll be reporting from wherever I end up.

These are the two crop circles that declare the divine deadline of August 4. The first is at Manton Drove, near Marlborough, Wiltshire, England, and appeared on June 2, 2012.

This crop circle apparently shows a polar-clock date of Saturday, August 4.

The second at Windmill Hill, near Avebury, England, was reported July 27, 2012, and points to August 4 as well. Let me stop here for now and return with a second post as soon as that’s complete.

listen to the show here...breaking news secret negotiations...

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inlight...ic-vision-news

link to story
    http://the2012scenario.com/2012/07/d...s-moving-fast/

~~~~~~~~

viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 28th July 2012 at 08:56.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bluewool (1st August 2012), freespirit (28th July 2012), gigha (30th July 2012), greybeard (28th July 2012), hectorlca (28th July 2012), Ixopoborn (29th July 2012), K626 (4th August 2012), kemo (28th July 2012), Kimberley (28th July 2012), Kristo (28th July 2012), lookbeyond (28th July 2012), modwiz (28th July 2012), Ontarioguy (28th July 2012), rbevin (2nd August 2012), Referee (28th July 2012), ROMANWKT (28th July 2012), shadowstalker (2nd August 2012), TEEDA (28th July 2012), white wizard (30th July 2012), WhiteFeather (29th July 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Default Re: BREAKING: Supposed Act of Disclosure/Big Event

Aaaah viking, my old friend

Seems I'm dejavu-ing again... why is it that you're still choosing to present us with these ridiculous stories??

Seriously!?... what's it gonna take for people to stop buying into this stuff and start seeing though it??

Mods, any chance we could find or create an emoticon to express the following thoughts/feelings all in one?:

'WTF! - this is sooo frustrating - this is the most ridiculous BS I have EVER heard - why does this keep happening - why don't people friggin' learn/get it?!'

No... wait.. it's ok... this should do the trick for now....

And no... I didn't listen to the radio show or do any further research/investigation into the "story"... I didn't have to... because I've seen enough of this cr@p before to recognise it for what it is without needing to do any of that.
    Last edited by D-Day; 28th July 2012 at 09:54.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

On RMN here...

***FIRST CONTACT*** ON SATURDAY AUGUST 4TH - London Olympics

PLEIADIAN CHANNEL
    BY GLR MICAH

FRIDAY, JULY 27, 2012

IT IS NOW ESTABLISHED AND WAS DECIDED AS OF EARTH DATE, WEDNESDAY JULY 25TH, 2012 BY THE PLEIADIAN HIGH COUNCIL IN ALLIANCE WITH FOUR OTHER GALACTIC COUNCILS, UNDER GALACTIC CODEX GUIDELINES THAT WE THE PLEIADIAN FAMILY OF LIGHT WILL NOW INTERVENE FULLY INTO GAIA’S ASCENSION.
    FURTHERMORE IT HAS BEEN DECIDED THAT WE WILL MAKE FULL CONTACT WITH EARTH BEINGS IN EIGHT DAYS FROM THIS TRANSMISSION ON AUGUST 4, 2012 AT THE WORLD OLYMPIC GAMES IN LONDON ENGLAND FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD TO SEE! THIS WILL BE FOR OUR INTRODUCTION AS WELL AS OUR FIRST EFFORTS TO WORK DIRECTLY WITH YOU IN THE CORRECTION AND ASCENSION OF GAIA AND TO ASSIST WITH YOUR OWN ASCENSION.

THIS GALACTIC INTERVENTION HAS BEEN ORDERED FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
    SOPHIA-GAIA’S SICKNESS HAS REACHED A CRITICAL STAGE AND MUST BE CLEANED UP AT ONCE.
    THE LIGHT QUOTIENT ON EARTH IS NOT HIGH ENOUGH AT THIS STAGE TO AFFECT A MASS GLOBAL ASCENSION LET ALONE TO HELP MOVE AN ENTIRE PLANET TO THE NEXT DIMENSION.
    PLANET TERRA (EARTH) IS SCHEDULED FOR A TRANSITION INTO THE FIFTH DIMENSION ON 12-21-2012.
    WE ARE WELL PLEASED TO SEE THAT THE EFFORTS OF MANY BEINGS ON EARTH HAVE EASED HER SUFFERING HOWEVER DUE TO THE IMMINENT UPCOMING GALACTIC CYCLE AND THE AMOUNT OF WORK AND HEALING THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE FOR GAIA CANNOT BE COMPLETED BY EARTH BEINGS ON SCHEDULE.
    WE BY NO MEANS ARE DISMAYED AT THE GOOD EFFORTS MADE BY SO MANY FOR SO LONG AND ARE GREATLY HONORED BY ALL THE ACTIONS TAKEN TO RAISE THE VIBRATIONS OF GAIA AND TO CLEAR THE NEGATIVITY THAT SURROUNDS HER.
    UNDERSTAND THAT WE CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER AND WE ARE ONLY STEPPING IN TO HELP!
    WHAT HAPPENS ON EARTH NOW AFFECTS THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE, SO THIS IS PRETTY IMPORTANT!
    SOPHIA-GAIA-TERRA’S IMMEDIATE CLEANUP TAKES GALACTIC PRIORITY NUMBER ONE.
    THIS INVOLVES THE COMPLETE REMOVAL OF ALL ARCHONTIC CABAL REMAINS.
    THE CABAL-SHADOW-MIND-PARASITES CANNOT BE CLEARED BY EARTH BEINGS FAST ENOUGH AND ARE HALTING GAIA’S ASCENSION AS WELL AS THE INFECTED LIVING BEINGS THEMSELVES!

WE HAVE A VESTED INTEREST IN GAIA-LIFE BECAUSE WE CREATED IT WITH YOU EONS AGO!
    THAT IS WHY WE SAY WE ARE YOUR FAMILY!
    YOU WILL NOT BE SHOCKED AT ALL BECAUSE WE ARE VERY HUMAN JUST LIKE YOU. WE ARE MORE HIGHLY EVLOVED SPIRITUAL BEINGS AND HAVE ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY BUT WE DO NOT SEE OURSELVES ANY HIGHER THAN ANY OTHER, FOR WE ARE ALL ONE!
    WE ARE ALL INDIVIDUATIONS OF PRIME CREATOR EXPERIENCING ITSELF!
    WE ARE FAMILY AND WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AS YOU WILL SEE.
    IT IS KNOW THAT WE WILL GET THIS JOB DONE TOGETHER, SO YOU CAN RELAX!

WE INSTRUCT YOU NOT TO SPREAD FEAR AS MANY STILL DO. THIS IS NO FALSE FLAG BUT AN ACTUAL EVENT THAT WILL TAKE PLACE AND IT COMES ONLY FROM GOOD AND FOR GOOD!

MANY LIGHT BEINGS OF EARTH FROM OUR QUADRANT HAVE BEEN ON GAIA FOR SEVERAL DECADES AND HAVE HELPED OUT TREMENDOUSLY. IT IS KNOWN HOWEVER THAT ALL YOUR INCREDIBLE EFFORTS COULD NOT GET THIS DONE IN TIME! WE DO NOT BLAME ANY LIVING BEING ON GAIA FOR THIS. THE LIGHT QUOTIENT ON EARTH HAS GROWN TO INCREDIBLE LEVELS OVER THE LAST TWO MONTHS! BE PROUD OF THE WORK YOU HAVE DONE AND CONTINUE AS WE JOIN WITH YOU FOR SOPHIA-GAIA’S CORRECTION.
    THE CRIME WAS COMMITTED BY ORIGINAL NEGATIVE ARCHONTIC BEINGS THAT ENSLAVED THIS PLANET 300K YEARS AGO AND ALL THE ASSOCIATED BLOODLINES AND CLONES WHICH HAVE BEEN CLEARED OUT!

THERE IS A TIME WRITTEN IN THE STARS FOR DECEMBER 21ST 2012 WHICH CANNOT BE STOPPED
    IT IS THE DAY THAT GAIA BECOMES FREE AND BEGINS ASCENSION WITH ITS PEOPLE! THIS WILL BE PROCESSIONAL AND WILL BE STEPPED UP IN PHASES BEGINNING ON 12-21-2012

WE COME TO WORK HAND IN HAND WITH ALL LIGHT WORKERS ON GAIA TO AID IN AND COMPLETE THIS MISSION.

WITH OUR GALACTIC ORDERS ESTABLISHED WE NOW PROCEEDED TO BEGIN PHASE 1 FOR OUR FIRST MAJOR MODERN DAY CONTACT AND REUNION WITH YOU TO DO THIS FINAL WORK.
    WE HAD TO DESCEND SO THAT GAIA AND YOU CAN ASCEND!

WE BEGAN PHASE 1 TWO DAYS AGO!
    ON JULY 25TH IN THE PM HOURS EST OUR ORBITING PLEIADIAN FLEET OPENED A SUPER PORTAL ON GAIA’S INNER ATMOSTPHERE IN THE PM HOURS EST.
    A SUPER PORTAL WAS OPENED ON THIS DAY OUT OF TIME SPOKEN OF OLD IN PREAPRATION FOR OUR LANDING ON GAIA! YES THAT'S RIGHT DEAR ONES! NOW IS THE TIME!

THIS DIMENSIONAL DOORWAY WE OPENED IS A 5D TO 4D VIBRATIONAL STEP DOWN GATE USED TO DECLOAK AND LOWER THE DENSITY OF OUR SMALLER SHIPS AND OUR LIGHT-BODIES FROM PLASMA-LIGHT TO 3D ELEMENTAL VIBRATION AND EARTH RESONANCE.

AS OUR MAIN SHIP FROM ERRA WHICH IS 4 TIMES THE SIZE OF YOUR EARTH DESCENDED 300 MILES DOWN TO THE BASE OF THE INNER ATMOSPHERE TO OPEN THIS PORTAL, THE PLASMA FIELD AROUND THE SHIP INTERACTED WITH EARTH’S MAGNETIC FIELD IN A STRONG MANNER.
    THERE WAS NO DAMAGE DONE TO GAIA OR ITS BEINGS AS WE CALCULATED HOWEVER MANY HIGHLY SENSITIVE EARTH BEINGS FELT THIS JOLT WHEN OUR SHIP TOUCHED YOUR INNER ATMOSPHERE.
    MANY OF THESE HIGLY TUNED EARTH BEINGS’ MAGNETIC FIELDS WERE GROUNDED OUT!
    THERE WERE MINOR REPORTS OF ETHEREAL EXPLOSIONS AND ELECTRICAL DISURBANCES, BALL LIGHTNING, OBE’S AND TRANSLUCENCE MATTER SIGHTINGS. A FEW HIGHLY EVLOVED AND VERY SENSTIVE EARTH BEINGS LOST CONSCIOUSNESS FOR NEARLY AN HOUR BUT AGAIN NO SERIOUS DAMAGES WERE DONE! MOST EARTH BEINGS NEVER REALIZED ANYTHING AT ALL HAPPENED!
    THIS FIRST PHASE HAD TO BE DONE TO OPEN THIS STARGATE FROM THE HIGHER DIMENSION TO YOURS TO PREPARE FOR THE CLEAN UP OF GAIA AND FOR HER ASCESION AND FOR THE ASCESION OF HER SENTIENT LIFE.
    THIS PHASE WAS AN INTRICATE AND ADVANCED TASK FOR US BECAUSE EARTH IS SO FRAGILE AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN THE KNOWN HISTORY THAT WE DEMATERIALZED OUR MAIN SHIP AND BROUGHT IT THIS CLOSE.

THIS OPERATION WAS COMPLETELY SUCCESSFUL!
    THE OPENING OF THE PORTAL WAS FOR THE MERGING OF 5D AND 4D, A BRIDGE BETWEEN THESE TWO DIMENSIONS AND IS NOW FULLY OPEN!
    THIS IS THE FINAL GATE WHERE YOU WILL LETERALLY WALK FROM EARTH INTO YOUR HEAVEN!

OUR DISCLOSURE DATE HAS BEEN GIVEN TO YOU AND HAS BEEN IMPRINTED INTO THE GROUND AND LITERALLY WRITTEN IN THE EARTH AT MANTON DROVE AND WINDMILL HILL AS OUR MESSAGE TO YOU FOR OUR REUNION EARTH DATE: SATURDAY AUGUST 4TH, 2012!

WELCOME TO ZION, THE CITY OF YOUR CREATOR GODS, DEAR ONES!
    ON THIS EARTH DAY JULY 27, 2012 WE SAY TO YOU, LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

WE HAVE SOUGHT THE BEST WORLD-WIDE EVENT; YOUR OLYMPICS WHERE MANY EARTH BEINGS AROUND THE GLOBE WILL GET TO MEET US!

WE KNOW THIS SOUNDS INCREDIBLE TO YOU BUT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CONFIRM IT FROM MANY OTHER SOURCES, MANY OF THESE ARE OUR EARTH ALLIES!

WE ARE MEETING WITH HIGH LEVEL EARTH AMBASSADORS (THE GOOD GUYS) TODAY AND WE HAVE SUCCESSUFLLY NEGOTIATED OUR REUNION WITH YOU TO TAKE PLACE AT THE 2012 OLYMPICS!

THAT DISCLOSURE AND OUR REUNION WITH YOU WILL TAKE PLACE IN 8 DAYS!
    AS IT IS DECIDED AND WRITTEN IN THE COUNCIL RECORDS, SO SHALL IT BE DONE!
    ALL EYES WILL SEE IT!

THERE IS ABSOLUTLEY NO NEED FOR ANXIETY, HOWEVER KNOW THAT THIS IS A CRITICAL TIME FOR EARTH AND IT’S BEINGS AS WE HAVE WATCHED AND PREPARED LONG IN ADVANCE FOR THIS TIME!

WE HAVE SAID THAT WE WILL NOT LAND UNTIL THE CABAL IS REMOVED! WE TOLD YOU ON JULY 4TH , INDEPENDENCE DAY, THAT THE PHYSICLA AND NON PHYSCAL CABAL WAS REMOVED AND SO IT IS!

DEAR ONES HERE IS THE REALITY. YOU ARE NO LONGER IN TRUE 3D! YOU ARE IN UPPER 4D, BORDERING 5D. YOU HAVE RECREATED 3D ‘THE MATRIX’ FOR A TIME LONGER NOW UNTIL THIS GREAT WORK IS DONE AND FOR THE PURPOSE OF TRANSMUTING ALL LOWER NEGATIVE VIBRATIONS.
    ANYTHING APPEARING TO THE CONTRARY IS A FICTIONAL SHADOW IMPRINT REMAIN OF THE ARCHONTIC-LE 3D MATRIX PROGRAM STILL RUNNING.

OUR SMALLER SHIPS WILL APPEAR ABOVE THE STADIUM IN LONDON AS OUR SECOND AND MOST UN-MISTAKABLE LOW-FLY-OVER EVENT!

WE HAVE MADE PLANS TO LAND DIRECTLY ON THE OLYMPIC FIELD WITH YOUR EARTH LEADERS AS WELL AND WE WILL SHOW YOU WHAT THE 4TH DIMENSION AND THE 5TH DIMENSION LOOKS LIKE!
    IT WILL BE A TRUE DISPLAY OF LIGHT AND SOUND AND ENERGY! DO NOT FEAR THIS! WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?

WE HAVE BEEN IN NEGOTIATIONS WITH YOUR LEADERS FOR SOME TIME NOW BUT THERE ARE STILL SOME OF THESE WHO HAVE BEEN DRAGGING THEIR FEET ON OUR REUNION WITH YOU!
    WE ARE NOW GOING TO FORCE THIS TO HAPPEN FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD BECAUSE THERE IS NO TIME LEFT!

WE HAVE GIVEN YOUR WORLD LEADERS UNTIL AUGUST 4 TO MOVE OUT OF THE WAY OR THEY WILL BE MOVED OUT OF THE WAY BETWEEN YOU AND US!

THEY HAVE INTERRUPTED OUR DISCLOSURE SINCE APRIL OF THIS YEAR AND WE HAVE WAITED UNTIL THIS, THE VERY LAST MOMENT DOING ALL WE COULD TO STOP THE DESTRUCTION ON EARTH WITHOUT DIRECT INTERVENTION!
    THAT TIME HAS NOW COME TO ITS END!
    IN 8 DAYS All WORLD G20 LEADERS WILL ANNOUNCE US AND WE WILL APPEAR OR THEY WILL NOT AND WE WILL APPEAR ANYWAY!
    THOSE LEADERS OPPOSED WILL BE REMOVED AND WILL NOT BE PART OF THE GOOD WORK WE WILL DO WITH YOU THROUGH THE REST OF 2012 AND BEYOND!
    THE DOOR IS NOW OPEN AND WE ARE COMING THROUGH!

THE FALSE AUTHORITY CABAL TRACE REMAINS STILL INFECTING THE MINDS OF MANY CAUSING THEM TO BELIEVE THEY ARE ENSLAVED BY SOME POLITICAL-MILITARY AUTHORIOTY OR GOD WILL BE TERMINATED.
    THE FEDERAL RESRVE WILL NOW BE COMPLETELY DISMANTLED AND THE UN WILL WORK WITH US OR NOT! THEY HAVE 8 DAYS!
    ALL DEBTS OF THE PEOPLE OF EARTH WILL NOW BE FORGIVEN AND PRISONERS WILL BE RELEASED ON EARTH AND RE-ORGANIZED ACCORDINGLY!
    ALL TECHNOLOGY WILL BE GIVEN TO THE PEOPLE FOR INSTANT HEALING OF THE BODY AND FOR THINGS THAT CANNOT BE IMAGINED!
    DEC 21 2012 IS THE FIRST DAY OF THIS GREAT ASCESNION AND ALL NEGATIVTY WILL BE COMPLETELY CLEARED FROM THIS REALM!

THE MATRIX WILL NOW BE COMPLETELY DISSOLVED FOREVER!

THIS WILL BE DONE BY BOTH YOU AND US WORKING IN TANDEM!

WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR BRAVERY AND COURAGE FOR COMING HERE DECADES AGO AND LATER TO DO THIS GREAT MISSION!

WE WILL SEE YOU ON SATURDAY AUGUST 4TH!

GOODWILL TO ALL THE EARTH AND THOSE WHO DWELL WITH HER.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...gi?read=247285

~~~~~~~~

viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 28th July 2012 at 09:59.
    Choose well.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Doctor (29th July 2012), kemo (28th July 2012), Kimberley (28th July 2012), Mightyram (28th July 2012), Ontarioguy (28th July 2012), slipknotted (29th July 2012), TEEDA (28th July 2012), WhiteFeather (29th July 2012), WHOMADEGOD (2nd August 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Carl Kolchak's Avatar
    Thanks

@ D-Day,
    While I am not at all familiar with Vikings track record for making these types of claims, I can tell you that I have had some very interesting UFO sightings these last few nights in the Pacific Northwest. I have also had some very close encounters in the past.

Late last night at around 3AM. the sighting was an amazing sight as I witnessed a brilliant silver white light glide over head. It was not an aeroplane, helicopter nor a satellite.

I have also seen some other strange things in the night sky in just this past week, so to me it seems things maybe heating up, and although the time of disclosure for the masses is unknown at this time, it will happen.

I personally believe and know that these things do exist. For me there is no doubt. At this time it is a free choice to not believe or to believe, but soon you may not have a choice in the matter.

Watch the skies my friends.

Quote Posted by D-DAY (here)
    Aaaah viking, my old friend

Seems I'm dejavu-ing again... why is it that you're still choosing to present us with these ridiculous stories??

Seriously!?... what's it gonna take for people to stop buying into this stuff and start seeing though it??

Mods, any chance we could find or create an emoticon to express the following thoughts/feelings all in one?:

'WTF! - this is sooo frustrating - this is the most ridiculous BS I have EVER heard - why does this keep happening - why don't people friggin' learn/get it?!'

No... wait.. it's ok... this should do the trick for now....

And no... I didn't listen to the radio show or do any further research/investigation into the "story"... I didn't have to... because I've seen enough of this cr@p before to recognise it for what it is without needing to do any of that.
    Judge for yourself its believability, and then try to tell yourself, wherever you may be, it couldn't happen here.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carl Kolchak For This Post:

D-Day (28th July 2012), Eram (28th July 2012), Fellow Aspirant (29th July 2012), Holly Lindin (31st July 2012), Kristo (28th July 2012), Ontarioguy (29th July 2012), TargeT (29th July 2012), WhiteFeather (29th July 2012), WHOMADEGOD (2nd August 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

I imagine that in 8 days we will see a post explaining why this did not happen.......

9. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

Airwooz (28th July 2012), annieVee (29th July 2012), Aurvandil (30th July 2012), Bill Ryan (28th July 2012), blufire (28th July 2012), Carl Kolchak (28th July 2012), Chester (29th July 2012), conk (29th July 2012), D-Day (28th July 2012), DarMar (29th July 2012), Finefeather (29th July 2012), gabbahh (30th July 2012), GaelVictor (29th July 2012), ginnyk (28th July 2012), Healthy Skeptic (29th July 2012), hectorlca (28th July 2012), HURRITT ENYETO (29th July 2012), IndigoStar (31st July 2012), Ivanhoe (30th July 2012), Karunai (31st July 2012), ljwheat (28th July 2012), Mike Gorman (28th July 2012), MMA_Fan (28th July 2012), muxfolder (31st July 2012), NancyV (28th July 2012), PHARAOH (30th July 2012), RMorgan (29th July 2012), seko (28th July 2012), SKIBADABOMSKI (28th July 2012), TargeT (29th July 2012), tcjim1 (28th July 2012), zebowho (30th July 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Quote Posted by Carl Kolchak (here)
    @ D-Day,
    While I am not at all familiar with Vikings track record for making these types of claims, I can tell you that I have had some very interesting UFO sightings these last few nights in the Pacific Northwest. I have also had some very close encounters in the past.

Late last night at around 3AM. the sighting was an amazing sight as I witnessed a brilliant silver white light glide over head. It was not an aeroplane, helicopter nor a satellite.

I have also seen some other strange things in the night sky in just this past week, so to me it seems things maybe heating up, and although the time of disclosure for the masses is unknown at this time, it will happen.

I personally believe and know that these things do exist. For me there is no doubt. At this time it is a free choice to not believe or to believe, but soon you may not have a choice in the matter.

Watch the skies my friends.
    I don't [for one second] doubt the existence of UFOs, ET's, or ED's.

I have had my own experiences [up close and personal too].

What I take issue with is the constant stream of fabricated sensationalist stories like the one in the OP that grab everyone's attention... cause huge amounts of division and angst on forums like this one... consume massive amounts of people's time, energy and attention/intention... only to be proven as complete and utter BS... so then they fade away into nothingness like the one that came before them did... only to be replaced a week or two later by the next fabricated sensationalist story!

When is the cycle gonna end folks?!

When are people gonna stop paying attention to this stuff?!

I'm over it... enough is enough.

I'm outta this thread, and won't be returning - so don't anyone bother quoting me, addressing me directly, or asking me to justify my comments/position... because I won't respond.

I'm not giving this thread any more of my attention... it doesn't deserve it.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 28th July 2012 at 18:34. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Spotted UFO hovering above the Olympic stadium at the opening ceremony

Only hours after the Olympic ceremony in London took place a YouTube user BigBadHally recorded a ceremony report on Sky News and noticed a hovering UFO above the stadium before and during the flowing of fireworks. Was this event what Nick Pope was talking about?

Hard to say, but one thing is for sure. If it would indeed be an extraterrestrial visitor who appeared uninvited on the ceremony the question comes to mind why the military didn´t do anything about it?

As we know there are officially 3500 military personnel recently in London, not to mention their systems with rocket missiles waiting for intervention. Or was this UFO one of their own?

However, a lot of questions come to mind after this event. As Paul Haven from Associated Press recently wrote:

“What are the odds of a UFO sighting during the London Olympics opening ceremony? Or of the final torch bearer tripping as they ascend to light the flame? “

Well, it looks like they decided to go rather with the first option.

Some even suggest we might have witnessed a so called Blue Beam projection.

~~~~~~~~

viking
    Choose well.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Arc (28th July 2012), Kimberley (28th July 2012), Lifebringer (28th July 2012), Ontarioguy (28th July 2012), WhiteFeather (29th July 2012), WHOMADEGOD (2nd August 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member Carl Kolchak's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks D-Day for clarifying, I will wait 8 days as David Trd1 suggests before I write Vikings claims off as BS. I am new here and not familiar with the past of some of the members. I do like to keep an open mind as much as possible in these matters. Thanks for the heads up.
    Judge for yourself its believability, and then try to tell yourself, wherever you may be, it couldn't happen here.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carl Kolchak For This Post:

annieVee (29th July 2012), D-Day (28th July 2012), Lifebringer (28th July 2012), Ontarioguy (28th July 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

The light in the sky couldn't possibly have anything to do with a balloon platform for taking TV shots from above the stadium ... could it?

1) I guess any decent alien technology wouldn't need to be so close to get a good view, they could probably do it from the other side of the solar system if they wanted to.

2) If they want to impress/scare us, is that the best they can do?

If folks keep telling us there will be an alien invasion/death plague/asteroid strike every week for the next 10,000 years, sooner or later someone will be right and THEN they can say: "I told you so!"

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

annieVee (2nd August 2012), Bill Ryan (28th July 2012), Chester (29th July 2012), David Trd1 (29th July 2012), Finefeather (29th July 2012), Healthy Skeptic (29th July 2012), IndigoStar (31st July 2012), Ishtar (29th July 2012), ljwheat (28th July 2012), MMA_Fan (28th July 2012), NancyV (28th July 2012), TargeT (29th July 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by D-DAY (here)
    I'm outta this thread, and won't be returning - .
    Thats fine...

Thank you

viking
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 28th July 2012 at 18:35. Reason: Trim quoted material
    Choose well.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

ascendingstarseed (30th July 2012), Kimberley (28th July 2012), Kristo (28th July 2012), Ontarioguy (28th July 2012), TargeT (29th July 2012), WhiteFeather (29th July 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Still photo here...more to follow...top left.

viking
    Choose well.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

hectorlca (28th July 2012), kemo (28th July 2012), Kimberley (28th July 2012), Kristo (28th July 2012), modwiz (28th July 2012), Ontarioguy (28th July 2012), TEEDA (28th July 2012), WhiteFeather (29th July 2012)

21. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thanks Viking. It would be good if it were true. I don't suppose for a minute that it is but I still enjoy your posts even if only to imagine for a moment - wouldn't it be great if .........

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,192 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)

Prior to the plan to use the Olympics, the latest word was that the galactics were planning a decloaking over many major cities of the world, in groups of spaceships of 3-6 each. That Disclosure would have been gentle and designed not to overwhelm. Whether it was the Denver shootings or another disruptive operation that caused it to be scrapped, I don’t know.
    The idea that one man shooting and killing a dozen others would cause a mass, global-paradigm-changing ET revelation event to be canceled is way more than ludicrous.

There are shootings and atrocities of every imaginable kind going on every minute of every day -- somewhere in the world. The US is not the center of the universe, whatever some Americans may think. If the ETs are that illogical (or easily put off) -- we will have to wait for another 10,000 years.

23. The Following 53 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ajyana (31st July 2012), Alan (28th July 2012), ascendingstarseed (30th July 2012), Aurvandil (30th July 2012), blufire (28th July 2012), Chester (29th July 2012), Christine (5th August 2012), conk (29th July 2012), David Trd1 (29th July 2012), Doctor (29th July 2012), elysian (29th July 2012), Fellow Aspirant (29th July 2012), Finefeather (29th July 2012), gabbahh (30th July 2012), GaelVictor (29th July 2012), ginnyk (28th July 2012), Healthy Skeptic (29th July 2012), Holly Lindin (31st July 2012), IndigoStar (31st July 2012), intruth (30th July 2012), Ishtar (29th July 2012), Ivanhoe (30th July 2012), jackovesk (2nd August 2012), Jean-Marie (29th July 2012), Karunai (31st July 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (28th July 2012), Lefty Dave (28th July 2012), Limor Wolf (28th July 2012), ljwheat (28th July 2012), Lost Soul (29th July 2012), Magnus (29th July 2012), Marianne (28th July 2012), Midnight Rambler (28th July 2012), MMA_Fan (28th July 2012), mosquito (5th August 2012), Mutchie (30th July 2012), muxfolder (31st July 2012), NancyV (28th July 2012), niki (3rd August 2012), PHARAOH (30th July 2012), RMorgan (29th July 2012), scarletfire (31st July 2012), Sebastion (28th July 2012), seko (28th July 2012), Sierra (28th July 2012), ThePythonicCow (28th July 2012), Timreh (3rd August 2012), truth4me (28th July 2012), watchZEITGEISTnow (29th July 2012), Yoda (1st August 2012), zebowho (30th July 2012)

24. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Music
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 423 posts

No doubt Bill On the south side of Chicago they shoot each other 10 to 15 a day this summer dont see big media circus.

The Axman
    So what we cant see means little to some souls on this planet.

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by viking (here)

The idea that one man shooting and killing a dozen others would cause a mass, global-paradigm-changing ET revelation event to be canceled is way more than ludicrous.

There are shootings and atrocities of every imaginable kind going on every minute of every day -- somewhere in the world. The US is not the center of the universe, whatever some Americans may think. If the ETs are that illogical (or easily put off) -- we will have to wait for another 10,000 years.

You're absolutely correct Bill, however other shootings worldwide are not known about, due to the manipulation of the media at any given time, thus are not as desruptive as other world wide events that we are not privy to....this event has been desruptive because it has reached the mainstream on a massive scale. Whether by design or not.

Society cannot wait another 1000 years, it is near to collapse already.

Also I am not particularly bothered if it is a false flag or not, we will dismantle it if it is. And then on to the next episode.

viking
    Choose well.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bluewool (1st August 2012), Holly Lindin (31st July 2012), K626 (4th August 2012), Kimberley (28th July 2012), miqeel (29th July 2012), Mutchie (30th July 2012), Ontarioguy (28th July 2012), WhiteFeather (29th July 2012)

27. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

I got sucked into this BS for about a year before some one happened to point out that if you went back a couple years or even ten, you could pull up the same script rewritten identical to the one your reading today.

So I check it out and sure enough, not one but hundreds of scripted breaking New disclosure story’s and interviews hitting the air waves.

You don’t see it to offin these days, but used to be everywhere you looked some one in long hair and tie die cloths stuck in the 60’s would catch your eye. Its just a look, not good or bad.

Disclosure has already happened over two thousand years ago recorded in biblical history, why do people want other’s or the masses to verifier there beliefs, are people that insecure?

I’ve seen them and said that was cool. I didn’t look around and say did you see that!

Who the hell cares if you saw it or not---- I did. I see a lot of things no one else see’s -- and the tree still falls in the forest with out everyone knowing it, seeing it, or talking about it, and is BS till you see it fall. yet it fell.

Like water under the bridge, witch drop of water did you see pass by when you were standing on the bridge. We all know there’s water under the bridge, and ET’s in the sky.

But hearing the same story “its raining” 'its raining'-- over and over again, get over it we all know its raining somewhere, its just old (not news) just old.

John xoxo

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Christine (5th August 2012), Doctor (29th July 2012), Finefeather (29th July 2012), Healthy Skeptic (29th July 2012), Holly Lindin (31st July 2012), Kimberley (28th July 2012), Kristo (28th July 2012), MMA_Fan (28th July 2012), NancyV (28th July 2012), Ontarioguy (29th July 2012), Sebastion (28th July 2012)

29. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

I can imagine a race of visitors who weren't born on earth visiting us and deciding to leave us to our devices because we are uncontrollable.

That could be a hoot. I mean if you weren't invested in their arrival. I mean it would be a little bit amusing to see them turn and run (because we have too many issues that they don't feel up to/or the need to, contain/diminish/handle for us). From their perspective, we could be 'hell' to take on as a project (or opportunity).

The expectation people have would be they would fix every situation we have going on here (.....which is referred to as 'karma'....ie. we manifested our reality for ourselves so we could mature as a species....or that is how some people see our current issues anyway).

So they would have to understand politics, our medical system, our banking elites (and their stashes). They would have to know who to push/shove out of there way in military circles. It just all sounds like a bit much (to take on) for just a race of visitors.

And do we need a permanent race from some other planet to oversee us? I mean do we want that reality?

Or are we just fixated on finding solutions (even ones that generate more issues perhaps than we are ready for) for problems we created (as a race) in the first place?

Anyway....I am saying this is more complicated (for them) than anyone is talking about. I mean I wouldn't want to be in any aliens shoes right now (if disclosure happens).

They may just be getting a bunch of bed wetting adults that they end up babysitting for generations. Sounds like a lot (to take on).

---
    Update: And other's are asking similar questions.

This is from Robert Stanley's website Unicus Magazine.

http://www.unicusmagazine.com/blog/

Results of Earth’s first planet-wide poll on alien affairs
    Posted on February 2, 2012 by mr_unicus

Quote snip
    What do the results of this global poll mean?

Everyone on this planet will be effected, to some degree, by open contact with peaceful extraterrestrials. Therefore, it was very important that all the people of Earth be given a chance to vote on this matter. Our future relationship with peaceful people from other planets should not be controlled, or interfered with, by a minority of elite leaders on Earth.

Although this type of global politics is a new concept to the people of Earth, it is how important political affairs are conducted within the Federation of Free Worlds. This is a democratic, legal, ethical and moral process that will improve the lives of all people on the planet Earth by opening the door to contact and commerce with peaceful extraterrestrials
    end snip

Go to the site to see his polling results. What interest me was the questions he asked people, like, for instance;
    Should we ask peaceful ETs to help us with nuclear radiation, oil spills, disease and asteroid strikes?
    Should peaceful ETs be allowed to visit us without interference from military or government powers?

And more.
    Last edited by eileenrose; 29th July 2012 at 06:52.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

Holly Lindin (31st July 2012), ljwheat (28th July 2012)

31. Link to Post #18
    Spain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Im not like saying this isnt truth and im not here to disrespect this topic but i have to say i have seen lots of times of people saying OMG Disclosure Coming!!! and then nothing happened..so what differences this one from the other ones?Anything special about it?

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molope For This Post:

ljwheat (28th July 2012), MMA_Fan (28th July 2012)

33. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,579 times in 1,719 posts

Be ready for holographic images during the Olympics---many of them...and ignore them. It's all a show.
    I am not going to watch any of the extravaganza on TV and am very glad to be far away from it.

In my opinion it's super overkill.

Watch other parts of the world while everyone's attention is focused on 'it.'
    Last edited by East Sun; 28th July 2012 at 15:06.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

David Trd1 (29th July 2012), Holly Lindin (31st July 2012)

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,243 times in 8,655 posts

Since folks in the 'galactic' community keep referring to this 'August 4th' pointing crop circle, here is a page showing and discussing it:

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2.../comments.html

Fig. 1: Manton Drove, nr Marlborough, Wiltshire, 2nd June 2012

Fig. 2: Obtained Polar Clock

Quote As the aerial shot was not taken perpendicularly to the formation, we are not sure about the time displayed, but we think that at least the date can be considered correct. When you compare pictures 1 and 2, you can see that the formation tells the following time and date: 19:43:53 on Saturday, 4th August 2012. We have no idea what this particular time might mean. Hope someone will find out why this date should be significant.

My first thought is that this particular crop-circle would be much easier to human-create-fake than many that have been pointed to for this or that meaning.

The same page, if I understand it, seems to offer another interpretation of the 'clock' where years down to seconds are reversed, as the 12/21/2012 date:

Another 'channel', Montague Keen (thru his widow) who as far as I know has not made particular dated predictions in the past, nor been a channel for what appears to be fear-porn, references this 08/04 'crop-circle date' in the context of a cabal-false-flag at the olympics:

http://www.galacticchannelings.com/e...e22-07-12.html

Quote Knowledge is power, and sharing knowledge is essential at this time of great turmoil and change. The Cabal is searching for ways to keep you in the hypnotic slumber from which you are awakening. At the conference you attended, yesterday, you heard some of the most awake and aware people, who devote their lives to serving mankind. Their work is vital and must be brought to the attention of as many as possible. It is a team effort. Every assistance must be given to enable the message to get to everyone. The contacts you made will assist in opening eyes to what the psychopaths who "rule" your world are planning. It is, after all, their last chance to take over and create their New World Order.

They see the Olympics in London as their gateway to the New World Order. They intend to create mayhem; to create such FEAR that the people will agree to almost anything in order to feel safe. This is a TRAP. It is the same old formula: it worked on 9/11, it worked on 7/7.

This is THE BIG ONE. It is their last chance to create the New World Order that they have planned and worked towards for so long. They will try to use Project Bluebeam, fake spaceships; in fact, everything in their arsenal in this, their final attempt, to take over your world.

They failed to take your awakening into account. This is why they are now putting a more deadly fluoride into your water; the water that many of you drink, bathe, and wash your hair in. It is in the ice in your drinks, in the beer, and almost everything you consume. You need to protect yourselves and your families from this deadly assault on all of you. Have you given permission or agreed to this poison? Were you ever asked to okay it? It is a crime against humanity.

Thomas Sheridan has a unique ability to use the right words to paint the picture that instantly awakens people to how the control system works and what humanity can do about it. He is a man of many talents, who is prepared to use them to save his fellow man from the most evil take-over of your planet. Everyone you met is using his skills to investigate and reveal what is happening and how to prevent it.

Nothing happens by chance. It was planned that the Olympics would be held in London so that their dramatic take-over would happen there. They never intended that the so-called "fiasco" of the security firm would come to light. They always intended to use troops to control the masses. As usual, the puppets just carry out their orders – the same people who come to you to ask for your vote, and who make promises that they know full well they will never fulfill. Why do you continue to trust them to do what is right for you? Their allegiance is to the Cabal and always will be.

You can trust only those who have devoted their lives to bringing the truth to your attention. People such as David Icke, Ian R Crane, Brian Gerrish, and the many others who travel all over the world to share their truth. They work tirelessly to protect you from disaster. Listen to what they have to say. It is your only chance of survival. The time has come for you to make a choice. Are you prepared to stand up and be counted? Realistically, the 99% cannot be silenced and the Cabal knows this. Their only fear is that you will awaken to this fact.

Now the spotlight has turned to the Vatican and how it has managed to secretly control the planet, while all the time hiding behind a MASK of love, devotion and tolerance. As the veil lifted on it and the full horror of its control became obvious, it caused many who had supported it, to recoil in HORROR at how they had been so cleverly duped. The truth can no longer be hidden. All will be laid bare before you, so be prepared for the ILLUSION to collapse before your eyes.

"Ireland is the Key that will unlock everything." It must start there. I say to the Irish people, come together, learn who you are, your real history; then it will become clear what was done so as to create the illusion you find yourselves in today. Discard that which has imprisoned your minds through fear. Become who you were created to become. Be proud of who you are. The ancient Irish knew all the answers. They were complete. Look at your past to learn how to create a better future for all mankind. Remember, mankind is depending on you to do this.

Michael Tsarion has done so much to bring your real history to light. Look once more and listen with your souls to what he says, and you will see the light. He is indeed one of the great men of your time.

Your friends from other planets have created a crop circle with the date of 4th August on it. It is a date when things could happen. You know that, together with the other beings, we have been successful in preventing an attack on Iran. We will continue to do our best to prevent this atrocity. The Cabal becomes more devious and daring all the time in its efforts to create World War III. You live in volatile times. We need your support to help us protect you.

Those who set up your world in the first place will soon return to your planet. They have found a way to penetrate the shield that the Cabal put in place to keep them out. When they arrive, your lives will change completely for the better. There will be no more fear, poverty, famine, or any of the other catastrophes brought about by the Cabal to keep you in fear and under control. You will taste freedom for the first time and the universe will be open to all of you. Once more, you will take your rightful place in the Family of Life. Your minds have been in prison also. All knowledge will be available and nothing will remain hidden. Have the courage to step into the Light. Come together with your fellow man. Say NO to the control which the Cabal wants to place on you and your loved ones. The changes are ready to begin. It is up to you now. The Cabal will create disasters to distract you and make you fearful. It is what they do, time after time. Do not fall for it, yet again. It is just the same old pattern once more.

My dear, you have places to go and people to meet as you push forward into the Light. To the people of London, my home town, I say, be prepared for what the Cabal may deliver but do not be bowed by it. See it as their last effort to achieve their evil plans. Good people will come together to assist you. This is the final countdown. Know that you are supported on both sides of life. Our purpose is to help you through these difficult times.

Know, my love, that we are always there for you. Your adoring, Monty.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 29th July 2012 at 04:07.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bluewool (1st August 2012), eileenrose (29th July 2012), frozen alchemy (31st July 2012), GoodETxSG (28th July 2012), Holly Lindin (31st July 2012), Kimberley (28th July 2012), Ontarioguy (28th July 2012), TargeT (29th July 2012), WhiteFeather (29th July 2012), Wind (28th July 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 11 LastLast