+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dreams From My Real Father -Full Movie-

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 times in 258 posts

Default Dreams From My Real Father -Full Movie-

I haven't watched it yet. I don't know if I trust the director Joel Gilbert. He seems pretty stuck in the false right/left paradigm. Just wanted to get your guys' take on it. Might be a bunch of baloney but I had seen somebody request the link to the full movie on another thread. Here ya go and tell me what you guys think.

Source: Watch on Vimeo

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AlternativeInfoJunkie For This Post:

christian (28th July 2012), GCS1103 (28th July 2012), jagman (28th July 2012), Maia Gabrial (29th July 2012), sandy (28th July 2012), Vrilya (28th July 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

Default Re: Dreams From My Real Father -Full Movie-

I saw the video and thought it was done very well. I believe a lot of investigation went into this work and it shows. Certain points made in the video cannot be discarded, as he presents proof. Some of the proofs come directly from Obama's book, "Dreams from my Father".

There will be a new book out on Obama, by Aaron Klein, in the next week or so, called "Fool Me Twice...". It outlines the blueprint for Obama's second term, should he win. Aaron Klein wrote the book "Manchurian President" and it was an eye opener.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (28th July 2012), jagman (28th July 2012), Limor Wolf (28th July 2012), sandy (28th July 2012), Vrilya (28th July 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 times in 258 posts

Quote Posted by GCS1103 (here)
    I saw the video and thought it was done very well. I believe a lot of investigation went into this work and it shows. Certain points made in the video cannot be discarded, as he presents proof. Some of the proofs come directly from Obama's book, "Dreams from my Father".

There will be a new book out on Obama, by Aaron Klein, in the next week or so, called "Fool Me Twice...". It outlines the blueprint for Obama's second term, should he win. Aaron Klein wrote the book "Manchurian President" and it was an eye opener.

Thanks for the input. I'm definitely going to watch it with an open mind. The Bill Ayers connection is very disturbing. Those weather underground people are terrifying! If you don't know about the weather underground watch this clip:

And here is the full doc:

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlternativeInfoJunkie For This Post:

GCS1103 (28th July 2012), jagman (28th July 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member jessamy99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 times in 178 posts

Thankyou for posting, but your links are not showing for me.

With love xxxx

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Quote Posted by AlternativeInfoJunkie (here)
    Quote Posted by GCS1103 (here)

Thanks for the input. I'm definitely going to watch it with an open mind. The Bill Ayers connection is very disturbing. Those weather underground people are terrifying! If you don't know about the weather underground watch this clip:

And here is the full doc:

2nd vid = Very interesting. Lots of players in the terrorist game. Practically the whole world really. And all under the guise of communism...

Only thing missing here is American role in external politics.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Violet For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (17th August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread