+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Sun Gazing...Solar Healing

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Default Re: Sun Gazing...Solar Healing

then imagine breathing to it and from it , downloading energetic packets that respond to your needs

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Eram (15th November 2012), Joanne Shepard (10th November 2014), MargueriteBee (19th July 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

nothing like it...i am so blessed to be from tropical locations and to have the opportunity to gaze. i'm a little obsessed with sunrise light, so pure.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinkfrost For This Post:

Eram (15th November 2012), Joanne Shepard (10th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Have you ever tried to drink the Sun? Put a glass bottle with water on the sunshine for an hour (or more), and then drink that water (during the whole day). Do that daily, and wait for the immediate results!

Always the Sun

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

Calz (20th April 2011), Eram (15th November 2012), Joanne Shepard (10th November 2014), selinam (15th November 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by Unicorn (here)
    Have you ever tried to drink the Sun? Put a glass bottle with water on the sunshine for an hour (or more), and then drink that water (during the whole day). Do that daily, and wait for the immediate results!

Always the Sun
    I have often read that the benefit will increase if you use a blue bottle for the water.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Calz (20th April 2011), Eram (15th November 2012), Joanne Shepard (10th November 2014), selinam (15th November 2012), sister (5th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    I have often read that the benefit will increase if you use a blue bottle for the water.
    Yes, conk, I use a blue bottle.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

Eram (15th November 2012), Joanne Shepard (10th November 2014), selinam (15th November 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

ace (19th April 2011), Eram (15th November 2012), giovonni (19th April 2011), Joanne Shepard (10th November 2014)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Be More Conscious of the Light!
    Be More Conscious of the Changes!
    BE The Changes!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Eram (15th November 2012), giovonni (19th April 2011), Joanne Shepard (10th November 2014)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Unicorn (here)
    Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Yes, conk, I use a blue bottle.
    I wonder if this has something to do with the beneficial qualities of cobalt.
    Pharmacists used cobalt bottles for medicine years ago.
    I remember reading something about cobalt producing gamma rays, perhaps this is positively affecting the water you consume.
    Interesting! I'll have to do some research on this

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sister For This Post:

Eram (15th November 2012), Joanne Shepard (10th November 2014)

17. Link to Post #29
    Yugoslavia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm also a new to sun gazing, but 2 days ago i was surprised that i stand 30min. looking at the sun. After 20 i can see aura around tries in my viewing field, and it was almost bright as sun. After that i think i can see trough the sun and beyond. Thouly profound experience :D

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ludjak For This Post:

Eram (15th November 2012), HORIZONS (11th April 2011), Joanne Shepard (10th November 2014), soleil (20th November 2012)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Thanks for the bump in this thread, as I have allowed my practice to slip somewhat. On sunny days I have begun to do my solar-bathing since the Equinox, but I have only gazed a few times thus far this year. I know that I need to do this daily as it has a powerful impact on my health and spiritual awareness - and is something I can do even in the winter mounts - but the sunbathing has its limitations due to where I live.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

20. The Following User Says Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

Eram (15th November 2012)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

i have been so extremely busy that i cannot even find time to look at the sun. freakin' heck! that's just no excuse. by the time i get done with everything it's setting. maybe a good sunrise is in order tomorrow. yes, i think that's a date.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkfrost For This Post:

23. Link to Post #32
    Australia Avalon Member cheez_2806's Avatar
    Thanks

I looked into the sun today, i saw first a thick ring of red and then outside that was a ring of purple! I was magnificent!!!!!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cheez_2806 For This Post:

Eram (15th November 2012), giovonni (19th April 2011)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Last edited by eaglespirit; 23rd August 2011 at 12:30.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Eram (15th November 2012), giovonni (19th April 2011), soleil (20th November 2012)

27. Link to Post #34
    Brazil Avalon Member aonascimento's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone had the experience of seeing bright/shimmering spots (just like stars, or light orbs sometimes moving or fading in and out) around the sun while sun gazing? I´d appreciate any sharing on this.

Peace to everyone.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to aonascimento For This Post:

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

I m at 9min 30sec sungazing by / HRM / method. During this time I experienced a lot of sensation. benefits are "slow", but confident and strong. The recommendation to everyone!
    @aonascimento : A lot of such and similar things...
    "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." Nikola Tesla

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gandra99 For This Post:

aonascimento (23rd August 2011), eaglespirit (23rd August 2011), Eram (15th November 2012)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by gandra99 (here)
    I m at 9min 30sec sungazing by / HRM / method. During this time I experienced a lot of sensation. benefits are "slow", but confident and strong. The recommendation to everyone!
    @aonascimento : A lot of such and similar things...

by HRM method you mean visualising/realising the benifitial nature, bare foot in the dirt an hour aftersunrise or before sunset?

startign slow and building up, that seems to be the "gist" of it right?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

32. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

I am so glad this topic is up. I began sun gazing about 5 years ago after taking the template ceremonies which reconnect some of the body circuits by energetically connecting to sacred geometry (TheTemplate.org). After these ceremonies my 'solar circuit' came on line permanently and I could gaze at the sun even in mid day. However, just to be safe I usually limit my long term gazing to sunrise and sunset. I adopted the formal practice of gazing daily as recommended by HRM and slowly extended the gazing time to 35 minutes daily over a 2+ month period. Each time I was prevented from continuing the practice by events in my life. The first time I moved to a new location and could not find a private place in the city to continue to gaze daily. The second time, I became seriously ill after 2.5 months, and had to quit because I became bed ridden. I have always wondered if the severe illness I experienced was a deep healing sparked by the daily gazing.

4 weeks ago I began again prompted by an inner desire. It has been no problem to resume, and am now up to 38 minutes daily. Currently I live near sand dunes, which allows me to stand or sit with bare feet in the tiny crystals of silica sand during my gazing. It is the highlight of my day.

I have found that my skull in the area of the third eye buzzes or vibrates after about 20 minutes of gazing. This tapers slowly off over a 2 hour period or so after gazing. Both the sun and the surrounding sky have begun to pulsate with changing colors each time I gaze. This vivid color show does not occur every minute of each session, but is present at least 80% of the time. This might be the 3rd eye coming onto line, or.... the sun playing with me. The typical color range I see daily includes magenta, peach, green, gold, orange, yellow, and lavender.

With so much talk of solar storms, possible food crisis, water shortages and other looming disasters my goal is to become self-sufficient without needing food. I was a breatharian many long years ago, but let this go so I could interact with other people over traditional social dining at work and in my family. Now with an aging body (60 years), I can no longer go back to this unless I give my body the support it needs to return to this level of health. HRM did his gazing after retirement age, and I am hoping my body will be able to take the leap as well.

I'd love to hear from anyone in the forum who has been able to make it through the HRM protocol into breatharianism successfully. If you are out there please write us all a note.
    Last edited by Dawn; 26th August 2011 at 01:11.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

aonascimento (26th August 2011), Eram (15th November 2012), selinam (15th November 2012), soleil (20th November 2012)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Default Re: Sun Gazing...Solar Healing

Does anyone had the experience of seeing bright/shimmering spots (just like stars, or light orbs sometimes moving or fading in and out) around the sun while sun gazing? I´d appreciate any sharing on this.

Peace to everyone.
    Yes! I see orbs and brilliant color displays while gazing. And they change moment by moment. I used to believe it was all happening within my eye/brain structure. However, I am sure the sun is varying its frequencies all the time, which can only be directly perceived by gazing and allowing your mental awareness to soften slightly and become more receptive. With the new understandings about plasma I have wondered if I am might be becoming aware of plasma and able to actually record it with sight. Anyway... !!... brilliant displays of all kinds of colors and orbs coming towards earth, and the air beginning to throb and dance with color.

I love sungazing!

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

aonascimento (26th August 2011), Eram (15th November 2012), HORIZONS (26th August 2011)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Hi everyone, It has been 2 months since I began sungazing again. Since I've done some serious gazing in the past 4 years I was able to begin my new routine with 20 minutes of gazing and am now up to 43 minutes each evening. I live on the central coast of California, so an evening gazing routine over the Pacific Ocean while standing barefoot on the white sand seems perfect here. I am still experiencing a reaction to brightness on some days, and when I notice any eye strain I just shift my gaze to the sun's reflection on the ocean water below.

I am concerned about earth changes.... perhaps that is the wrong word... I am aware that there are changes coming to the earth and I'd like to thrive with the new energies. To me, this means that I'd like to get off my dependence on food, fear around not having it, and the hours of time spent growing it or making the money to buy it. I was a breatharian for a short 3 months at age 38, and made the decision to join the energy of humanity as a whole in order to interact socially, a decision I have come to regret deeply. Now, at age 60, my digestion is very sensitive, my body has gained weight, and I suffer from arthritis off and on. I know what is coming as I age further... and I am not looking forward to it. However, although breatharians might still appear to age, they do not suffer the same consequences as those of us who still consume food. So I am motivated.

At this point in my sungazing routine I no longer have hunger, however I do have the urge to eat. I decided to research how other sungazers made the transition to being a breatharian. There are some great links in post #19 (in this thread), and I spent a few days combing through them. What I learned is that eating food is an addiction. One that our parents, and our society, reinforce from the time we are infants. Every adult knows that when you give an upset child food they immediately calm down. And that's what food is.... a drug. As long as we eat cooked food we are numbed out and dumbed down. It is probably the most gripping addiction on the planet, however now might be the time in history that this can change. It is reported by HRM and other sungazing teachers that there are over 20,000 sungazers worldwide... so I am not alone.

I am writing this post as a work in progress. Here is where I am so far.... 6 days ago I became a fruitarian. Now, this may not sound like becoming a breatharian, however a number of people have done this as an intermediate step. Interestingly I am not hungry, but I am having emotional releases that feel like the heaviest and most serious energies I have dealt with for a long time. What I have noticed is that if I reach for food or begin imagining it, that is my signal to go inside NOW. I always find an intense energy in my stomach, throat, or heart that is heavy and dense. All I need to do is focus on these energies and the desire for food vanishes. I won't say this is easy, like any addict, the urges to eat cooked food in order to numb myself out continue to haunt me. However, if I continue to remain conscious (instead of unconsciously reaching for food), they vanish with the dissolving energy.

It seems as if this post has been abandoned by most of the forum, however I will continue to leave updates hear in case any one decides they would like to go 'all the way' and try to kick the food addiction. I'll let you know what is happening with me.

OH! I almost forgot, there is a wonderful vibration in the area of my third eye that begins 5-10 minutes into gazing now and a mild sweet taste in my mouth all day long. From reading I know this is the pineal coming on line and beginning to make amrita. I've heard this can be enhanced by chanting while gazing at the sun so I do a chant to begin and end my gazing. I have also added thumping the sacred drum by tapping the base of the skull with my fingers. (I'll see if I can find the link - it's here in another thread- about how to do this.
    Last edited by Dawn; 17th September 2011 at 02:30.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Abhaya (18th November 2012), Eram (15th November 2012), Mark (17th September 2011), markoid (17th September 2011), mekiac (18th September 2011), selinam (15th November 2012)

39. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member princesslovercup's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm glad to see members here clarifying that looking at the sun is beneficial not harmful. TY. Maybe I'll write soon on my experiences with this. Thank you again.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to princesslovercup For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast