+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 3 12 LastLast

Thread: FIRST CONTACT at Olympics Aug 4th! (Update Aug 7 -- didn't happen)

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Default Re: FIRST CONTACT at Olympics Aug 4th! (Update Aug 7 -- didn't happen)

UFO at the Olympic opening ceremony....

Here's an article from an actual UFO site.....

Quote Given the fact that we live in the days of instant communication via the internet etc; that social media has become a keystone in what has taken the place for sober news reporting; that someone’s home movie, or cell phone vid can go viral on YouTube and be seen by millions, which not only feeds the ego but can be quite lucrative in regards to ad revenue; it comes to no surprise that the Goodyear blimp, “Spirit of Safety” that was filming the Opening Olympic Ceremony has been touted as a UFO (again), with the underlying innuendo that it is an “alien craft” of some sort.
    Webpage has more "nonfuzzy" videos

http://www.theufochronicles.com/2012...-mistaken.html

But the one that'll show up on August 4th will probably be real huh????

Once again, nothing will happen unless aliens are also true sports fans like many of us humans are!
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 31st July 2012 at 03:02.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (2nd August 2012), Nick Matkin (3rd August 2012), TargeT (31st July 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,978 times in 5,652 posts

I agree Raf. Another way of telling fake circles from real ones are the board marks it leaves on the stalks as well. When placing the board down on a stalk and moving it each time to press down on the stalks it will leave nicks or marks on the stalks.

Good Read Here: http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2...ldreports.html
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 31st July 2012 at 03:04.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (31st July 2012), Maia Gabrial (31st July 2012), RMorgan (31st July 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    This one tickles my fancy....if you will.

Oregon's Sri Yantra. A gift of the Circle Makers! More: http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.com/20...capt-ajit.html

http://www.pbase.com/1heart/shri_yantra

6. Link to Post #44
    Honduras Avalon Member
    Thanks

I just saw this on reddit. Made me think of this and other threads talking about the 4th.

I've kept my eye on Curiosity since chatter on the MSM started.

I'm thinking it will probably be more soft disclosure. Still the dates are pretty close. It would be awesome.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hectorlca For This Post:

Bluewool (1st August 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (31st July 2012), K626 (4th August 2012), Maia Gabrial (31st July 2012), Wind (31st July 2012)

8. Link to Post #45
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

One can move freely at Windmill Hill. With patient awareness one can go beyond the man's hand that makes the circle.
    However when you arrive at Stratford station with the intention of visiting to the Olympic park your freedom is blocked and you are told via Tannoy that you will not be allowed into the park without a ticket. Tickets were sold out long ago.
    The question arises if higher consciousness allows you into it's presence at one place why then would it block it another place. The stage is being set in London at the very least men's long jump final should be entertaining.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (31st July 2012)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

The only thing I want to add is that James Gilliland and company have shown tremendous integrity since I have been keeping up with them. I lived in Trout Lake for a year before I had ever heard of ESCETI and prior to that I lived in the nearby community of White Salmon and although I never saw anything UFOish with my own eyes I knew several folks who had. The only thing that does not make me throw this in the pile of all the other obvious craziness out there is the messenger. I'm not counting on some mass rescue to our situation nor do I necessarily think we deserve one but if we truly live on a planet that interests other civilizations and they feel the need to intervene I say awesome, we could use a little help from our friends....just as long as they are truly friendly.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scarletfire For This Post:

hectorlca (1st August 2012), Maia Gabrial (31st July 2012)

12. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

...The Crop Circles that are authentic are the ones that have the stalk nodes bent but not destroyed. Thus i believe are still able to harvest crops. The man made crop circles blow out the nodes destroying the stalk. This is how you can identify The Real vs. The Fake.

Most serious crop circle researchers agree that a majority of the formations are not being made by the human specie, and seem to be symbolic messages from an unknown, high intelligence. ...

The present day patterns left in the fields are far too complex for anyone to produce unless they are an advanced mathematician. ...

Complexity and size of crop circles has increased to a point that eliminates creation by Human hands.
    I have to agree that some of the crop circles/patterns are not made by a team of pranksters with ropes and boards. The complexity is a hint; the bent stem nodes seal the deal for me.

However... I don't think it proves our neighborhood ETs did them. It proves an advanced technology was used, but why couldn't it be the Operation Bluebeam concept, but flipped around? A hovering, US-black-ops made saucer with advanced stealth technology or just matte black (and only at night) operates a microwave or other (invisible) directed energy beam at the target field - using a digital version of a Spirograph. The more I thought about the crop-image of a gray ET, with English words spelled out in binary (which makes no sense and would take triple to quadruple the characters of the English message to be written in English), the more obvious it was that humans made that one.

Dennis

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

13th Warrior (31st July 2012), bluestflame (31st July 2012), lslimerick (31st July 2012), Maia Gabrial (31st July 2012), mountain_jim (31st July 2012), RMorgan (31st July 2012)

14. Link to Post #48
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    The August 4 is a significant day on the occult calender....but has been for several hundred years.
    Just when it starts to get interesting you stop, can you add a bit more here?

15. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

[QUOTE=WhiteFeather;529964]This one tickles my fancy....if you will.

A must read......if you will. http://cropcircleconnector.com/ilyes/ilyes9.html

More: http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.com/20...capt-ajit.html

Is this the only "photo" of this mandala?

Or is this just a mockup of what it looked like and is not an actual photo of the work?
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

16. The Following User Says Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

RMorgan (31st July 2012)

17. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[QUOTE=13th Warrior;530169]

Or is this just a mockup of what it looked like and is not an actual photo of the work?

I think it is a photo. Here's one a bit bigger:

Pretty impressive. I'd bet a large sack of potatoes that a team of dozens of people, on the ground, with whatever tools they wanted, could not do this in a month, much less overnight. I'd say, this was definitely done from the sky. This also makes me wonder why a black-ops group, (even if charged with the task of creating disinfo), would choose sacred geometry - I can't see how it would serve their agenda. This one is compelling.

Back to the OP, with massive security and roof-mounted missiles at the London Olympics, and convenient crop circles spelling out August 4th, I would personally be much more worried about a "Bluebeam" fake alien attack than I would believe in benign, real disclosure.

Dennis

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

RMorgan (31st July 2012)

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Dennis Leahy;530256]
    Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)

I think it is a photo. Here's one a bit bigger:

Pretty impressive. I'd bet a large sack of potatoes that a team of dozens of people, on the ground, with whatever tools they wanted, could not do this in a month, much less overnight. I'd say, this was definitely done from the sky. This also makes me wonder why a black-ops group, (even if charged with the task of creating disinfo), would choose sacred geometry - I can't see how it would serve their agenda. This one is compelling.

Back to the OP, with massive security and roof-mounted missiles at the London Olympics, and convenient crop circles spelling out August 4th, I would personally be much more worried about a "Bluebeam" fake alien attack than I would believe in benign, real disclosure.

Dennis
    Thanks for the enlargement!

What material was used to make the black outlines?

Is it just me or, does this photo look just like RMorgan's avatar?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

RMorgan (31st July 2012)

21. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

From the same blog where I got the enlarged photo, "The lines engraved were 13.3 miles long , 10 inches wide and 3 inches deep in soft mud , when measured."

So, I'd say we are seeing shadows made by the 3" deep inscribing.

Dennis

22. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    From the same blog where I got the enlarged photo, "The lines engraved were 13.3 miles long , 10 inches wide and 3 inches deep in soft mud , when measured."

Dennis
    Thanks Dennis! I haven't read the blog.

Are there any closeup photos of the inscribed lines?

23. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bill Witherspoon claims to have made it. Significantly, the "13.3 miles" that was mentioned before, is actually about 1/4 mile wide (about 1300 feet wide), and the total of the lines added up is about 13 miles. Still impressive, but in an entirely different realm of construction - literally more than 50 times smaller than the first 2 or three blogs - repeating the same words - said it was.

At 1300 feet, it is a doable project for humans on the ground, so I have to reverse my original conclusion that it had to be done from the sky.

Here's what happens with better research:

http://changingpower.net/mystery-in-the-alvord-desert/

http://allieallbright.wordpress.com/...l-witherspoon/

http://www.mitpressjournals.org/doi/...n.2005.38.1.12

This shows me, once again, not to form any conclusions until something is well-researched.

Dennis

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

13th Warrior (31st July 2012), mountain_jim (31st July 2012), RMorgan (31st July 2012), ulli (31st July 2012)

25. Link to Post #55
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Bill Witherspoon claims to have made it. Significantly, the "13.3 miles" that was mentioned before, is actually about 1/4 mile wide (about 1300 feet wide), and the total of the lines added up is about 13 miles. Still impressive, but in an entirely different realm of construction - literally more than 50 times smaller than the first 2 or three blogs - repeating the same words - said it was.

At 1300 feet, it is a doable project for humans on the ground, so I have to reverse my original conclusion that it had to be done from the sky.

Here's what happens with better research:

http://changingpower.net/mystery-in-the-alvord-desert/

http://allieallbright.wordpress.com/...l-witherspoon/

http://www.mitpressjournals.org/doi/...n.2005.38.1.12

This shows me, once again, not to form any conclusions until something is well-researched.

Dennis
    Thanks Dennis,

Really nice find.

Indeed, 1300 feet is quite different from 68640 feet (13 miles).

The alternative media has quite a record of exaggerating things to artificially prove a point.

Anyway, who knows, this could be man made or not. I´m quite open to any possibility.

Cheers,

Raf.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (31st July 2012), RUSirius (1st August 2012)

27. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

I read the blog because of you, Dennis, and must admit I got lost. But I want to thank you anyway.
    I was also curious as I had heard some 30 years ago that the sound of AUM directed at sand supposedly creates the shape of a Sri Yantra.

There was a time when I was obsessed with all this kind of stuff
    but I hit a wall when I tried to integrate the circle divided by twelve
    (as astrology or the clock uses it) with the enneagram-
    a circle divided by nine, as was used by the Gurdjieff teachings as well as the Baha'is.

This Sri Yantra is indeed the successful integration of the two
    and I'm still convinced it holds the key for anyone who wants to attain enlightenment via the sacred geometry route.
    So the next step is integrating those mysteries with the crop circle mysteries.

I'm just so tired right now of chopping wood and carrying water.
    So it cheered me up to know that you got lost as well there in your quest, for a minute,
    and then even came back to admit it.
    That is what I call a real way shower. (not being sarcastic here- I really mean it.)

I will keep my eye on the tip of the standard you are carrying
    even when you are well ahead of me and disappear behind the hills in the distance.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Axman (7th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (31st July 2012)

29. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    I will keep my eye on the tip of the standard you are carrying
    even when you are well ahead of me and disappear behind the hills in the distance.
    Not a chance, my friend! I prefer side-by-side. And, I'm more likely to be keeping an eye on your standard than believing you should be keeping an eye on on mine. :~)

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    ...I had heard some 30 years ago that the sound of AUM directed at sand supposedly creates the shape of a Sri Yantra.

There was a time when I was obsessed with all this kind of stuff
    but I hit a wall when I tried to integrate the circle divided by twelve
    (as astrology or the clock uses it) with the enneagram-
    a circle divided by nine, as was used by the Gurdjieff teachings as well as the Baha'is.

This Sri Yantra is indeed the successful integration of the two
    and I'm still convinced it holds the key for anyone who wants to attain enlightenment via the sacred geometry route.
    There may be specific resources mentioned in the Frequencies of Colours and Shapes thread that address the AUM Chladni patterns (I think I saw something about that too, somewhere.)

Very interesting about the 9 and 12 integration in the Sri Yantra. In the one shown above (Oregon dry lake), I see the 8 and 16 jumping out at me - am I missing the 9 and 12 in this one (maybe in the pyramids), or are Sri Yantra variable? (I guess I have more research ahead of me. hehehehehe )

Dennis

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

benevolentcrow (31st July 2012)

31. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

We don't know for certain that the controllers aren't making the crop circles or at least a portion of them. Due to the size of them they may be like the Nazca lines, attempting to convey messages to something above us rather than those of us on the ground.

32. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    This is from ECETI. I don't resonate with this message, but I'm passing it along to Avalon. I'll just wait and see what happens before I trust it....
    This is what I was first going to write:
    This is the kind of message that could only be trusted, or not, come 5 August, when the world has changed. (Or not.)
    But instead -- this, below, is what I want to say. This thread, unfortunately, has done nothing special to deserve it. These kinds of pronouncement have been all too common in the last 12 months. I do appreciate Maia Gabrial's honesty in dutifully reporting it and doubting it at the same time. (Well she may!) But, Jeez.

I know about the crop circles and the 4 August interpretation. But the problem here is over-eagerness to believe, like children refusing to doubt Santa's reality even though they're pushing eight years old.

Digging deeper, the problem is also intellectual laziness. I'll pull back from writing "stupidity", because that sounds insulting -- but that's actually more accurate. There are so many symptoms, everywhere we look in the alternative media. I understand why David Icke was tearing his hair out and mercilessly lampooned Drake, and David Wilcock.

It's like those people who still think that the dinar will be revalued next Monday. Who still think Obama is a Galactic Warrior of Light. Who still think that "mass arrests" will happen any day. Who still think that they (and their pets) will all "ascend" on 21 December this year.

The spooks in the NSA and CIA whose job it is to monitor the alternative media must be laughing their socks off at our stupidity (and I bet they use that word). They'll be reporting up the line that there's very little danger from anyone to their plans -- except from maybe David Icke, Alex Jones, and Mike Adams. Maybe a few more: but not too many.

If we don't all wise up considerably and get way more intelligent about what's happening all around us -- like the frog in the gradually simmering saucepan, we'll deserve everything that may come next.

Hallelujah & Praise The Lord...

Well said Brother Bill..

I really DO hope that ALL Avalonians read this...
    fuuwe to both of u too.

read it ... can taste it in my thoughts, indeed fine wine connoisseur am i.
    find it internally consistent [the text Maia G. presented] ,,,,{that is not breaking any spiritual laws}
    found it very succinct. i.e. shadows of 3-D (internal spiritual realm rather than observable milleu), we no further than upper 4-D even at our highest.
    i would say this is channeled or atleast that the human writer who thought this out should be demanded by all the other alien follower clubs

was mildly surprised to see mention of translucent orbs, know why???... neither do i

Though I agree at chagrin shown towards David and Drake (from the all time stable captains, Bill and Icke ...... captains they are, i may be a seated master, yet not in there division, so no need to reverence, or have my directive bent ::characterizing by the anime Bleach bent),.... i agree so badly at the feeling of chagrin toward D&D that i would fly a stick at the sight of them.

& i would disagree.....this thing cannot be characterized under D&D's misconcision (google:Concision is a form of censorship described by media critics such as Noam Chomsky as the practice of limiting debate and discussion of important topics on broadcast news on the basis of broadcast time allotment)
    sure it has elements of such ... which is why National Security Apparatus should investigate those to see whether they hide a 3D terrorist illuminati-imperial band

yet still, i like this.

soon we would have to acknowledge......all of us here,
    we are teachers. we should admit we've got no further then a putative upper 4-D, that the milieu the mass are not generally ready (they may be more ready then we think if things are based on the shadow 3-D at the moment)

this is also ANTI-the ASCENDED CROWD (Bill and Icke are definitely not in that category),
    why.
    cause they are blatant with saying that in NO-WAY, would a whole sale ascension be affected!! great knew that

but we would have to admit, that the ready (us to the minor exposed) and the unready (never exposed or thought to channel the 'confusion of there spiritual effects' to genuine world [s/-]h istory)
    would have to face and acknowledge genuine physical alien presence.
    and then it would be for us in the know, to channel there fear.

good luck to u all
    more than the event itself (4/8/'12)
    is thsi minor decision event base we'll have to face in our spirits (this is ultimately the tap in or link base for all of our other gaia-erly friends)

33. The Following User Says Thank You to deridan For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (2nd August 2012)

34. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Dennis
    Thanks Dennis! I haven't read the blog.

Are there any closeup photos of the inscribed lines?
    This is the only ground level photo i could find:
    Attached Images  

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

mab777 (1st August 2012), Maia Gabrial (2nd August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 3 12 LastLast