+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Archons?

1. Link to Post #21
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Default Re: Archons?

The word Archon, as we know, means Ruler, because they are suppose to be the rulers of the physical world. The physical world or 3D as we like to call it, as far as humans are concerned, actually consists of the physical body, emotional body and
    mental body.
    The archons are astral/emotional/mind bound entities or forces who live and are fed by negative emotions and thoughts.
    The Archons DO NOT project fear, as fear would scare us away from doing the very things they feed on, so they usually always project a kind of false innocence, to attract you to something they can feed on.
    Anyone who is immersed in emotional and mental activities, which are known as the '7 deadly sins' are certainly fair game for these entities.
    The '7 deadly sins' are: wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony.
    These entities most certainly exist, but DO NOT EXIST as little creatures or disguised humans, they ONLY exist in the astral and mental planes.
    I have encountered many of these little creatures during my work in the astral and they can be clearly seen attached to some humans. I have on numerous occasions helped souls who were stuck in the lower astral, after death, to allow them to continue on up to the realm in which most of us live when we are not incarnate.
    I have also helped drug addicts who have been unable to return to their bodies after a large drug dose because the archon energy can block the return of the dweller and this often is the cause of death of a drug overdose.
    When you are new at astral projection and your emotion and mental life is in disarray because of negative actions, these archons will be your first visitors.
    They appear, in the lower astral, in the form of a damp foetus like animal and quickly attach themselves to your astral body if you have any hidden emotional or mental secrets. They are experts and know your weeknesses.
    Now this the the MOST IMPORTANT thing to know about them:
    They do NOT atack us, as in a warlike manner, they ONLY respond to our emotional and mental weeknesses.
    They do not discriminate and will respond to any weeknesses from any human.
    The mechanics of there presence is that their vibration merges with ours and increases the negativity of our emotional and mental attitudes. This is the exact same principle as in body sickness, or for that matter, in a positive way, healing is achieved by a healer or by a homeophathic remedy or even one you get from orthodox medicine. This process is called constructive and or deconstructive interference.
    The ONLY thing that prevents their attachment to us is living a life of truth, honesty, compassion, unconditional love, in otherwords be nice..

There are people that have written volumes about the Archons to instil fear into us and create a sense of us been attacked by some demon like creatures from the black darkness. In reality the Archons just 'love' us until death us do depart, because they are helpless without our weaknesses, they cannot exist without us. They will slowly die off as man becomes more spiritual.
    So while we are all out of our minds, fighting and jostling for the top jobs, killing each other, stealing from each other, lying and cheating, and hooked on drugs sex and money, the Archons will play.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (8th September 2018), danceblackcatdance (1st August 2012), Daughter of Time (1st August 2012), ernesto (2nd August 2012), gooty64 (2nd August 2012), kfm27917 (23rd July 2020), Nickolai (6th August 2012), Swan (2nd August 2012), Taurean (2nd August 2012), Timreh (2nd August 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,685 times in 3,333 posts

I sometimes think that maybe it doesn't really matter whether any of this exists in our minds or in reality. If these negative influences are socially constructed entities that just change names from time to time, or if they truely are real does not really matter because either way, the effect is the same. Understanding how to remove ourselves from the influence is really the goal. Whether a monster is blue or green, big or small, or whether the threat is called satan, demon or archon or PTB or some may argue that maybe you were blessed with a powerfully creative mind that imagines it all doesn't matter. Understanding the details only serves to clarify that which everyone knows which is yes, something is there; but divisions between people and groups are usually created when the details become the focus. I guess you can almst say that noone is right and yet at the same time we are all right about this threat, because honestly I am starting to think that it manifests itself differently to all, though its intent never changes. It is the obsevance of a negative infuencing intent that we all seem to recognize. Maybe the important thing to understand is that we will all need to choose a different weapon to fight with, one that we are uniquely adept at weilding, because we all see the foe differently. I think its really cool that there are all of these people out here looking for the answers, getting to know the foe in the way they see it and looking for ways to be effective in thier individual fight.

As usual, these is just my thoughts at the moment and are subject to change.

Wanderingrogue, So beautifully stated...If I might go one step further and add that the final product of any of this is FEAR....I don't know that "fighting" fear (or the object of fear) is the answer. Having spent many years as a slave to fear masquerading as anxiety,resentment and apprehension I have followed a simple technique that works wonders to release fear. After all ,fear in most cases is nothing more than a paper tiger.
    Try this: Create that scenario that creates fear or angst or anything that makes you uncomfortable. Intentionally tell yourself all the stories that intensify this feeling to its maximum....Now just sit there with the emotion, do nothing to sweep it away...Stay with it and watch it melt before your eyes...Try to drum up that fear again...it may be gone or it may be diminished. Do it until there is no emotional response....this simple technique, if used used by everyone might be the great undoing of all negativity....don't knock it unless you try it....... pammy

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Ceedub (3rd August 2012), Daughter of Time (1st August 2012), East Sun (1st August 2012), ernesto (2nd August 2012), Hervé (1st August 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,579 times in 1,719 posts

Peterpam,
    Thank you for those words of wisdom. You may be absolutely correct. I often think that the reasons some teachers promote and believe in a positive future is in order to manifest it.
    I think it makes a world of a difference what we believe and expect while being aware of those who try to promote the opposite.
    Great leaders have taught to, 'Believe.' That's all, but Really believe it will happen.
    And while we are doing that we will feel better.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

ernesto (2nd August 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Mind if I tinker with your statement a little, Amer?

...therefore, PREVIOUSLY affected individuals can rightfully swear with 100% certainty to the existence of such entities and the unaffected ones can equally swear with the same amount of certainty as to their non-existence EVEN AS THEY ARE WEARING AN ARCHONIC INFLUENCE.

[...]
    Well, I stand corrected with that tinkered statement...

I considered "unaffected" to mean "not under archonic influences" forgetting that, indeed, such an individual -- without external and/or internal influences -- would be able to perceive the existence of such entities and energies... !

Thanks for the finer tuning!
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Daughter of Time (1st August 2012), ernesto (2nd August 2012), modwiz (2nd August 2012), Taurean (2nd August 2012), Timreh (1st August 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

I agree with 9eagle9 that you cannot trust your mind. Your mind is just a conglomeration of information which consists of a lot of misinformation. And it's the misinformation that archontic forces re-inforce.

And I also agree with Finefeather that if you are a righteous person and live a righteous life then you will not be influenced to cause chaos upon others. However, I've found from personal experience, that even if you're a righteous person you can still be caused to commit acts that will create chaos for yourself. I've committed many acts of self-sabotage and every time I did, I'd ask myself "am I stupid? or am I stupid?" The answer is not that I'm stupid, but that I've been controlled, knowingly aware that I was being controlled, but i didn't know how nor by whom or what. And then I'd become very angry with myself. Whenever this anger towards me would occur, I could almost, literally, hear someone laughing, which made me more angry, thus still feeding the controllers.

I cannot say that I've managed to free myself of all these influences as of yet. But I'm so aware of them now and I'm recognizing what is "I" and what is not. And I feel that I'm on my way to regaining who I truly am. I don't know if I can do this completely on my own. The information imparted by those who have experiences in this area is always helpful and I thank all those of you who share your knowledge and understanding.

I will add that whenever I'm affected by unpleasant thoughts or reactions, I ask myself "is this really me, or is it someone else". I usually get an immediate answer in the form of a vision. I see my father, who had a horrendous effect on me. I see other people who have hurt me or negatively affected me. Sometimes I just feel a pressure, which means it's not a person but a force of some kind. The reaction then immediately stops and I experience a sigh of relief.
    Last edited by Daughter of Time; 1st August 2012 at 17:00.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Ceedub (3rd August 2012), ernesto (2nd August 2012), Hervé (1st August 2012), Timreh (2nd August 2012), Wind (1st August 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    However, I've found from personal experience, that even if you're a righteous person you can still be caused to commit acts that will create chaos for yourself. I've committed many acts of self-sabotage and every time I did, I'd ask myself "am I stupid? or am I stupid?" The answer is not that I'm stupid, but that I've been controlled, knowingly aware that I was being controlled, but i didn't know how nor by whom or what. And then I'd become very angry with myself. Whenever this anger towards me would occur, I could almost, literally, hear someone laughing, which made me more angry, thus still feeding the controllers.
    We cannot blame everything on some outside influence, even if you believe you are 'righteous'. Despite the influence of the so called 'archons', ultimately it is you that makes the choices.
    Continual denial of some deeper conflict, unrecognised by ourselves in the moment, can lead us far away from the real problem.
    Self examination is often directed by a lively ego which is not recognised...I am not suggesting that you are egotistical, just giving a common example, yours might be different.
    In situations where you find conflict in yourself, it is always wise to get some honest outside opinion by someone you are sure will tell it like it is.
    We go through life in a certain environment and for years form habits and ways which become 'normal' in our minds, but even boxers think it is normal to knock each other unconscious.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

ernesto (2nd August 2012), modwiz (2nd August 2012), Nickolai (7th August 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Self sabotage in some form or another is more common than imposing on other people.

Even being righteous is a form of self sabotage. The mind twists any virtue and attempts to make a vice from it. WHY one is so determined to be righteous would have to be examined.

It is hard to do it on your own, you are only your own experience, and a 3rd party observer is helpful in seeing where you are sabotaging yourself.

We make agreements to these sorts of things, its not like they are forced onto us, and we are just not consciously aware of those agreements--the consciousness is in part responsible for making the agreement.

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    I agree with 9eagle9 that you cannot trust your mind. Your mind is just a conglomeration of information which consists of a lot of misinformation. And it's the misinformation that archontic forces re-inforce.

And I also agree with Finefeather that if you are a righteous person and live a righteous life then you will not be influenced to cause chaos upon others. However, I've found from personal experience, that even if you're a righteous person you can still be caused to commit acts that will create chaos for yourself. I've committed many acts of self-sabotage and every time I did, I'd ask myself "am I stupid? or am I stupid?" The answer is not that I'm stupid, but that I've been controlled, knowingly aware that I was being controlled, but i didn't know how nor by whom or what. And then I'd become very angry with myself. Whenever this anger towards me would occur, I could almost, literally, hear someone laughing, which made me more angry, thus still feeding the controllers.

I cannot say that I've managed to free myself of all these influences as of yet. But I'm so aware of them now and I'm recognizing what is "I" and what is not. And I feel that I'm on my way to regaining who I truly am. I don't know if I can do this completely on my own. The information imparted by those who have experiences in this area is always helpful and I thank all those of you who share your knowledge and understanding.

I will add that whenever I'm affected by unpleasant thoughts or reactions, I ask myself "is this really me, or is it someone else". I usually get an immediate answer in the form of a vision. I see my father, who had a horrendous effect on me. I see other people who have hurt me or negatively affected me. Sometimes I just feel a pressure, which means it's not a person but a force of some kind. The reaction then immediately stops and I experience a sigh of relief.

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hey mate,

Archons are the new black in the alternative community.

Currently, they are the ultimate blaming mechanism you can find here.

Before, people used to blame the Powers that Be for everything. Now, if you want to blame someone for anything, blaming the Archons is the way to go.

Archons are the solution for those who want to exempt themselves of any self-responsibility over the many huge problems we´re currently facing worldwide.

Cheers,

Raf.

PS: Don´t blame me for this reply! Blame the archons!

RMorgan, I found your post to be both profound and humorous as i have also found myself at times wondering why we refuse to accept responsibility. I appreciate you perspective as you are only seeking to empower us all. I thank you for that sincerely.

However I do have a story to tell that may ring a bell to many in this forum and outside whom may come across this post.

About 2mths ago I was heading out of my home to umpire a couple of 9 inning baseball games. I had recently purchased sunglasses as the weather here in Florida can be a bit sunny most of the time. As I drove from my home I realized I had not seen my sunglasses and began searching for them in my truck. After looking 3-4 times and not finding them, I remembered I had left them in my home near my computer. I promised myself before I even turn around to go home, that I would not lose my cool as the family was asleep (9am). As a father of 3, I have grown accustom to not finding things where I leave them as my wife is always moving my things around and at times, my children. I told myself over and over again, "do not lose your cool" when you get home, ask your wife if she can help find the sunglasses. When I got home I immediately looked by the computer and a few other areas, including my truck again. I asked my wife if she had seen them and she hadn't. I continued to search. As I did, I could not overstand what had come over me. I began getting angrier and angrier as I searched to no avail. I then began waking up my children demanding they assist me in finding my sunglasses as I was now blaming them for having moved my sunglasses. As everyone searched, the rage that had come over me was so unbearable that I began to shout, "where the h@%% are my sunglasses". The more I thought about it, the more I became enraged. I felt as though i had been taken over by a force that was hell bent on causing strife, chaos and confusion as I was now, in that mind set. Although, I had a momentary lapse in my fit of rage, my higher mind attempted to reach out to me to say, "what are your doing"?, "You promised yourself you wouldn't do this". However, the force was much too strong as I continued to shout and yell at my loved ones. At this point, my wife began to come after me as she knew I was out of control. She began asking me why was I so upset. I then continued yelling at her at the top of my lungs. The rage that came over me was so uncontrollable, I decided to leave my home at once, as I now knew I was possessed. By what?, I do not know. What I do know is, whatever it was, it was in control of me and I needed to get out of my home before I said or did anything I would regret. So I did just that. Once i left, i immediately began to feel shame and humiliation as I had now disrupted and completely destroyed the tranquility in my home. As you can imagine, I was in no hurry to get back home. The games had been cancelled due to excessive rain the previous day and there would be no games played. I stayed at the park for about 1hr before heading back home. Can you imagine the dread?

So you see RMorgan, there truly are forces out there that do influence us daily and at times of great emotional stress do seize the opportunity to enter our body and cause undue harm to those we love, including ourselves. Which is why I do stress, "we must build up our physic defense" as these forces are truly powerful.

As you can imagine, it was not easy for me to discuss this topic, but I feel i am amongst friends and family and I can only hope to have helped someone with my post.
    Last edited by PHARAOH; 2nd August 2012 at 13:02.
    "AMOR", Familia!

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PHARAOH For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (2nd August 2012), Daughter of Time (3rd August 2012), ernesto (2nd August 2012), Hervé (2nd August 2012), Nickolai (7th August 2012), RMorgan (2nd August 2012), Taurean (2nd August 2012), Timreh (3rd August 2012)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Thanks a lot You All, Again!
    It looks I will need some more lifes to read and learn all this!

Ernesto

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ernesto For This Post:

Nickolai (7th August 2012), Timreh (5th September 2012)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

Quote Posted by ernesto (here)
    Hello,

I have read in this forum the name Archons, and the word Archontics, refering to an et race or culture. I have tried to search for information on the subject without success.
    I will be more than gratefull if you could redirect me to the right place / web site / book, etc. Thanks in advance.

Ernesto
    Firstly, Ernesto-welcome to the forum.

Don't worry about asking a question that some already may know the answer to.

Most here are generous with their knowledge and will help point you in the right direction.

Here is an excellent radio/audio recording (which I happen to be listening to at the moment-multitasking...lol)

Red Ice/John Lash

https://youtube.com/watch?v=oJZqw...&feature=share
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

19. The Following User Says Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

Timreh (3rd August 2012)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,799 times in 666 posts

Quote "There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge'. H. M. Queen Elizabeth II (in conversation with royal butler Paul Burrell) Daily Mirror
    http://www.bilderberg.org/

Maybe Her Majesty could do with doing a bit of research on this subject.
    Last edited by Taurean; 3rd August 2012 at 10:53.
    Sapere aude

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

pueblo (21st February 2018)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,540 times in 2,211 posts

Just on the Archons, I was wondering if anyone else has ever noticed fleeting shadows that appear in your periphery vision but zip away at the speed of light when noticed?

I have often wondered if perhaps I am catching some sort of physical manifestation of an 'inorganic thought-form'...

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

BMJ (20th February 2018), Michelle Marie (17th February 2018)

24. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

My boyfriend sees that all the time. I do not. He is not quite sure what they are but they are dark, out of his periphery and very fleeting.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (20th February 2018), pueblo (21st February 2018)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,540 times in 2,211 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    My boyfriend sees that all the time. I do not. He is not quite sure what they are but they are dark, out of his periphery and very fleeting.
    I have seen orbs too, for me it's difficult to know exactly what I was seeing, I am prepared to accept the 'fleeting shadow' thing could have a physiological explanation however the spidey senses sort of tingle with the shadows and they were on full alert for the orbs, and what about a possible alternative explanation for the orbs?.........simple, they were orbs.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Valerie Villars (24th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2