+ Reply to Thread

Thread: International Tesla Electric Company's Free Electricity Program!?!?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

Default International Tesla Electric Company's Free Electricity Program!?!?

... a group calling themselves International Tesla Electricity Company was mentioned during a Coral Castle documentary, said they were offering people free energy to be generated on their property by a new type of generator using magnets.

webpage: http://bwt.jeffotto.com/free_electri...lectricity.htm

video at 22:00
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=o15_D...eature=related

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

bluestflame (31st July 2012), greybeard (31st July 2012), NancyV (31st July 2012), TargeT (31st July 2012), WhiteFeather (31st July 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: International Tesla Electric Company's Free Electricity Program!?!?

anyone else getting "free energy" fatigue?

I've looked into so many of these devices I feel like I've fell for "wolf" too many times from the boy.... (the boy who cried wolf...)

I'll check into this tomorrow & see if its viable, my instant response (after MANY hours of comparitive study and experiment) is that magnets alone will not generate "free energy" there must be something else involved...

here's from the posted website:
    Quote Better World Technologies (BWT) believes they have the ability to produce an electric generator that will produce more electricity than it will consume, thus Free Electricity. BWT conducted a nationwide tour in 1999 to demonstrate one half of this technology the Hummingbird Motor (the driver) proven to be 100% efficient. In 2001 BWT conducted another nationwide tour to demonstrate the second half of this technology, the Sundance Generator, proven to produce five units of mechanical energy for each unit consumed (1 in 5 out). Both tours were heavily advertised and invited anyone to bring their own test equipment to disprove the above technologies - Many experts came and NOT ONE disproved either technology (all demonstrations were video taped).

Better World Technologies further believes they can combine the Hummingbird Motor with the Sundance Generator to produce "Free Electricity". BWT does not claim to have a Free Electricity generator and have not, to date, combined the Hummingbird to the Sundance. Due to the suppression of technology by Corporate America, BWT will not come forward until a critical mass of public awareness is achieved. Once 1.6 million people of North America has been registered for this program and agreed to be a witness at our demonstrations, BWT will produce 100 units to be demonstrated nationwide. These demonstrations will be held at the same time across America in sports stadiums and large public meeting places.

In appreciation to these first 1.6 million witnesses, the International Tesla Electric Company will provide up to 26,000 kWh of free electricity per year for as long as ITEC is able to sell the excess electricity on the open market. This is our way of rewarding these witnesses for their faith in God, His technology and us. After the technology has been publicly demonstrated and proven to the world the remaining 14.4 million units planned for distribution to North America will be made available to the public at a projected cost of $2,000.00 per registrant.

The unit is not now for sale and will never be made available for sale but will remain the property of BWT and ITEC. Those fortunate enough to be registered with ITEC will receive the 26,000 kWh per year absolutely free for as long as ITEC is able to sell the excess electricity on the open market.

There are three options to register now as a witness, this offer will be withdrawn without prior notice once BWT announces it has achieved the initial 1.6 million witness goal and the initial demonstrations will be scheduled. All registrants will be notified by mail of the time and date of the demonstration closest to their location. We thank you for your patience, your faith and your support.

The details of our current offer follows...
    the stipulation of 1.6mil is interesting and a bit "off putting"....

especially since they must ALL donate at east 10$, or puchase a 19$ book... or..... (see what I'm saying??)

Quote The three options for registering in ITEC's "Free Electricity" program

Registrants located in the States of Maine, Idaho & Vermont will be required to travel to an adjacent state to fulfill their witness obligation at the public demonstrations.

A donation of $10.00 or more to "His Covenant Ministries" >>>
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

Purchase Dennis Lee's Book The Alternative $19.95 >>>

Read the description for The Alternative

Enter "FE Registration Requested" in the memo area of your order
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Purchase any product or service offered through JeffOtto.com Ltd

Enter "FE Registration Requested" in the memo area of your order
    Last edited by TargeT; 31st July 2012 at 07:13.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

bluestflame (31st July 2012), debbiegail (31st July 2012), GlassSteagallfan (1st August 2012), Jean-Luc (1st August 2012), Limor Wolf (31st July 2012), modwiz (31st July 2012), NancyV (31st July 2012), Nick Matkin (31st July 2012), WhiteFeather (31st July 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

As only a broadcast electronics engineer and not a physicist, I think perhaps it is possible someone will make an over-unity machine someday. Our knowledge of physics is no doubt woefully incomplete.

I've heard the stuff about designs being bought up and hidden, successful experimenters dying 'suspiciously', all successful endeavours suppressed by... well the usual suspects. This suggests the technology is possible now, but I have a number of problems with this:

1) If a successful design were posted on the web by altruistic experimenters (and many do say they are doing this for the benefit of mankind and not for personal gain), it probably wouldn't be too easy to delete all relevant pages before it had gone viral. (Perhaps software/internet experts could confirm this.)

2) As far as I know, no one is actually marketing these devices and making money. Why not? Surely the world would be beating a path to their door. I'd buy one.

3) But my main reason for believing no one has done it yet: Maverick countries (North Korea to name one), probably operating outside the influence of Western banks and oil companies, wouldn't hold back on stealing or developing this technology for their own use. Or are they scared that if they used it, sooner or later the cat would be out of the bag and the rest of the world would have it? Is the probable (but temporary) international industrial and economic chaos that would follow so terrifying that even these nations dare not use it?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

GarethBKK (2nd August 2012), Möbius (1st August 2012), RMorgan (31st July 2012), seko (1st August 2012), TargeT (31st July 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member danceblackcatdance's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 times in 281 posts

its been done, and repressed....... main reason; it keeps everyone else repressed
    OOB NOOB

8. The Following User Says Thank You to danceblackcatdance For This Post:

WhiteFeather (31st July 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

If I am right in thinking that is what it is, it uses the magnets mounted onto a disc (or something rotating) which repel against fixed magnets on the outside, causing it to just continually spin. There is youtube videos showing how to make them, small, but shows the basic principle, and you can just scale it up for more power. Mostly known as Magnet Motors.
    May be wrong, but its what it seems like it is.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to eni-al For This Post:

GlassSteagallfan (1st August 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,900 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    [...]

3) But my main reason for believing no one has done it yet: Maverick countries (North Korea to name one), probably operating outside the influence of Western banks and oil companies, wouldn't hold back on stealing or developing this technology for their own use. Or are they scared that if they used it, sooner or later the cat would be out of the bag and the rest of the world would have it? Is the probable (but temporary) international industrial and economic chaos that would follow so terrifying that even these nations dare not use it?
    Extremely interesting point made there.

With tremendous implications since all these "maverick" countries are either living on their oil or developing nuclear power plants (Venezuela quit the latter and Lybia was brought into the fold). Accordingly, these countries are not so "maverick" as portrayed and are either part of the scheme or are held hostage with a few big guns held to their head.

What are these big guns held to nations' heads for them to follow the procedure of suppressing such technologies through buying up patents or put them in the classified "oubliettes?"

Well, one of them is the "earthquake machine" first introduced to us by Ben Fulford:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]

Here is a quote from Kerry Cassidy's interview of Ben in 2008, titled:

(see PC/PA archived transcripts)

The Ultimatum : Benjamin Fulford - Part 2
    Tokyo, Japan, February 2008

Quote KC: OK. So where does HAARP fit in? Tell us about that.

BF: OK. When I published some essays on the internet about Rockefeller and the Illuminati, the secret history of the Illuminati, I had a call from this Ninja guy. He says: Oh boy, you’ve now done it. Now there’s gonna be an earthquake in Niigata. The Americans are gonna use their earthquake machine. And boom, next day, two identical 6.8 earthquakes under Japan’s biggest nuclear reactor happened.

KC: Right.

BF: And this is what Takenaka told me. He said: The reason I had to hand over the financial system was because they threatened us with their earthquake machine.
    Indeed, it did happen, from Wikipedia:

The Kashiwazaki-Kariwa Nuclear Power Plant (柏崎刈羽原子力発電所, Kashiwazaki-Kariwa genshiryoku-hatsudensho?, Kashiwazaki-Kariwa NPP) is a large, modern (housing the world's first ABWR) nuclear power plant on a 4.2-square-kilometer site including land in the towns of Kashiwazaki and Kariwa in Niigata Prefecture, Japan on the coast of the Sea of Japan, from where it gets cooling water. The plant is owned and operated by The Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO).
    It is the largest nuclear generating station in the world by net electrical power rating. It was near the epicenter of the second strongest earthquake to ever occur at a nuclear plant, the Mw 6.6 July 2007 Chūetsu offshore earthquake. This shook the plant beyond design basis and initiated an extended shutdown for inspection, which indicated that greater earthquake-proofing was needed before operation could be resumed.
    The plant was completely shut down for 21 months following the earthquake. On May 9, 2009, one unit (Unit 7) was restarted, after seismic upgrades. Units 6, 1, and 5 have since been restarted as well.

That was the retaliation for the revealing of the illuminati dealings.

Hope this helps in deconfusing the matter?

PS: emphasis mine.

PPS: No active fault in the vicinity of the epicenter... how does one explain that?
    Haiti, in that same line, was a free test sample handout as a reminder to anyone to not even dare think of coming out of line....

Then came Fukushima and Venezuela put a moratorium on nuclear development... so did Germany... and Iran got "stuxnet."
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Jean-Luc (1st August 2012), seko (1st August 2012), WhiteFeather (31st July 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,978 times in 5,652 posts

If we ( individuals / homeowner) got our hands on and could assemble our own working magnet generators/perpetual motion machines to run free energy in our homes, apts. etc. from an open source technology such as vehicles like www.peswiki.com. I believe we could put a cog in the wheel of Godzilla perhaps. They cant stop the 99%. Especially if it gets contagious. The Taking down of The Electric Energy Ponzi Scam. Just a thought in consciousness.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Axman (1st August 2012), danceblackcatdance (31st July 2012), TargeT (1st August 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

These same people have been stating this sice the mid-1990's. Believe it when you see it.

Rich

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

D-Day (1st August 2012), RMorgan (31st July 2012), TargeT (31st July 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

How much you bet that some alphabet organization like FBI will come in and confiscate and accuse them of attempting to destroy the economy? OOPS! That's happening already.... But that's what happened to Otis T Carr when he tried to offer another way to travel....
    I don't mean to be such a skeptic, but until TPTW are taken out of commission, what will change for us? We'll just have to wait and see what types of advanced technologies will be released for us....if they can ever be pried out of greedy little paws that held unto them for so long. It may come that it'll have to be taken from their cold dead hands....

But I wish the Tesla company extreme fortune in their endeavors....
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 31st July 2012 at 14:53.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

RMorgan (31st July 2012), seko (1st August 2012), TargeT (1st August 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

All one needs are the blueprints & a working model. Then I would flood/upload it to the internet /filesharing sites so fast and as many outlets as I could find.

so it would go viral...there would be not stopping it.

(this would have to be pre planned & carried out in secret)

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

Möbius (1st August 2012), shadowstalker (1st August 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Whatever happened to the Irish company Steorn? They were claiming a breakthrough in free energy generation a few years back. Here are reports on Fox News and the BBC from 2007, so they MUST have it working by now... right?

There are some convincing-looking magnetic motors on YouTube emerging from the well-equipped workshops of enthusiastic amateur engineers. If we assume that these are not all hoaxes, then it looks as if permanent magnets can be orientated in such a way that they produce motion. But the magnets won't stay magnetised for ever! The more 'work' they do the faster the magnetic properties will dissipate. It may take days or weeks, but it will go.

Has anyone built one that produce sufficient profit from the power generated (if that is even possible) to replace the magnets and still have cash left over?

I must admit I find this whole free energy subject is fascinating; a subject that should be so easy to disprove over and over with simple measurements and close scrutiny, but it just won't go away. Either it's full of sincere experimenters who can't properly measure input/output power ratios (which surely can't be that difficult for those claiming NO power is going 'in'), downright hoaxers/frauds, or something unknown to conventional science is 'going on'.

I've heard it said that mainstream science won't waste time investigating these claims because 'everyone knows they're impossible'. But on the other hand, science WAS keen to investigate the 'impossible' faster-than-light neutrinos recently. It turned out to be due to a poor computer connecting lead, but it was investigated nevertheless because of the incredible implications if true. So why should investigations into 'free energy' be any different? There's a Nobel Prize in it...
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 1st August 2012 at 11:26.

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,305 times in 365 posts

If an easy to build free energy device became widely available, the existing power structure would topple. If I know that, they know that. So, making sure such a thing never happens is undoubtedly high on their priority list.

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Let's not forget about the motorcycle that ran on water. IMO, this is the real deal as the TV network got a mechanic to remove the carb and head off the motorcycle to verifying no hidden components.

Rich

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

This chap in Britain appears to have reproduced something very close from a Keshe generator

Quote (June 2012) Dear Mr. Tavakoli Keshe,

Thank you for providing this information to us, as this will make the path so much clearer for everyone on how to pursue their governments regarding these technologies, which are the greatest free gift to humanity anyone could ever give.

Let's hope all the forum members will use every resources available to them to promote these events and spread the word globaly.

I know a lot of members are discouraged by what they call "lack of proof" from the foundation, but I have found so much information on this forum that I have managed to build a charger for my mobile phone (using a aaa battery to usb casing) which I use to demonstrate as a "proof of concept" .If they just read the articles on the forum like I have and watch videos and listen to your interviews everyone can do the same.

It might be an idea to make a video on how to build a charger for example and put it on the forum for everyone to see. It definitely helps to persuade people that it works. It cost me a total of £3 to build it.
    Again thank you for your perseverance and humility Sir.
    Salutation to you and all your staff at the foundation

http://www.keshefoundation.org/phpbb...php?f=2&t=2513
    And also :

Quote In answer to schuhi and other emails I have recieved regarding plans for building the mobile phone charger and or a video of build and materials used to use as proof of concept to show others that, this realy works and what better than a pocket mobile phone charger as these days almost everyone carries a phone with them.

Well I don't have a video of the build or any plans for it !
    I saw the videos and listened to Mr keshe explain the technology, I think I have some understanding of it even though have not read Mr keshe's books yet ( which I truly look forward to one day when I get them I know I will be sitting in the garden and read them over and over a few times for a couple weeks :-) )

I saw Mr keshe has made a torch and thought why not my mobile phone as the damn thing is always running out of battery at the most inconvenient time and really don't like having a wire even at home being limited on sitting choice because the wire is not long enough while charging it and using it and of course it takes twice as long to charge it if I am using it too. So i just build one after experimenting first with a bottle and different trinket metals and wires decided to use aemergency battery charger for mobiles from 99p shop as it was firstly very cheap, made of plastic, was wired to charge any mobile phone through a usb connector already.

Now, I would be happy and to be honest honoured to make a video on how i did it Even though I am sure it is not perfect and not as small as would like it to be (as I don't know how to make what Mr keshe calls micro plasma reactor ) ,

"I would only do it if the foundation agrees for me to do so " as I truly believe in Mr Keshe and the foundations direction and the way he has handled the release of the information to the public and others and respect and understand the reasons.

Also I believe that I am a little technically minded person and if I can build it then you should as well . If you can't then you haven't really understood the whole concept of magravs and plasma in this sense of the word ! or just want to jump the reading and listening part and just want one now.!

If the foundation agrees then maybe even they can show a short video of how to build a torch.

Merhan Keshe told me personnaly at the end of June that he had kindly asked this forum member to postpone the release of his information (perhaps with a video) until September. We'll see how this story unfolds.

If you feel like having a try and want to spare some time skimming through all Keshe's posts on his forum, here an overview:

http://www.vigli.org/Keshe/Overview_...14-05-2012.pdf
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 1st August 2012 at 14:26.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

GlassSteagallfan (1st August 2012), TargeT (1st August 2012)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Referring to post #13

Quote from New Zealand's longest-running online daily news and commentary publication:

"Maybe it's time that 60 Minutes did another follow-up on Mr Ryan and put some hard questions to him about is original claims. Just what is he doing with his billions these days I wonder?"

So there's yet another one that just fizzled out...

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

TargeT (1st August 2012)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Hiya Nick,

Here is Ryan's follow-up statement:

"Due to political and economical reasons, we are unable to sell the motorcycles, however we have a device available for motorcycles and cars that will save 5% off the fuel consumption".

What makes this sad is the U.S. has a law (currently cannot find but did validate it when first found) that states basically a business or invention is only marketable if it provides economic stimulus to the economy. Since the motorycle's fueling system would take away from the trillion dollar plus energy economic sector this could be considered illegal.

Rich

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

seko (1st August 2012)

30. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

I have wondered many times why, when somebody has an interesting invention of any kind, knowing that some people would stop it somehow, why don't they go an release it in other countries where the elite control is not so large, find interested entrepreneurs and mass produce the item and then sell it in big quantities so it's not easy to say that it never existed.
    Sadly, everybody wants to make millions of dollars for their invention, it's understandable but.... what about millions of pesos? Rupees? What about getting millions of people getting or buying it but not through green dollars?
    It's the same with wonderful theories or remedies for cancer u other illnesses, why don't do the work in a different country?

31. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

I spoke to Jeff Otto this morning via contact info on the website. No public demonstration of free electric is scheduled at this time ('because of the people running the country').

Also, the OP website is old. No sense signing up for the free electric program. Its not happening.

Wish I didn't start this post until I checked into it further.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

conk (1st August 2012), Oouthere (1st August 2012), TargeT (1st August 2012)

33. Link to Post #19
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

{RANT}
    I hate to say it but it seems like these guys need to "GROW A PAIR". If someone really had this type of a device, something that works as well as most claim to, I would expect an E-Cat approach, build it, display it and release it as fast as possible (not that the E-cat ( http://ecat.com/) is going anywhere spectacular, but at least he had a more believable approach to “getting it out there”) this type of thing would shift the entire world on its foundation as energy is the limiting factor of life. (Which honestly brings up philosophical questions… are we being prevented from a carefree life for a specific reason? Many questions could be linked in there….)

Give me the plans, I will build 5 devices and put on a public display in the center of town, open to anyone who's interested and hand out design plans, material lists and contact for "help" to anyone that is interested.

Since I do not think any of these devices are actually functional (Keshe being the exception, but only because of his PURPOSEFULY vague descriptions, I have a bad feeling about this guy for some reason) I have no doubt that I will be left (yet again) to my own devices, which are meager at best unfortunately.

I will not be building anymore of these devices on blind faith anymore, I’ve learned enough about dielectric fields (yeah, TWO fields spiraling together in opposite directions, that’s how electricity travels… a vortex if you will with magnetic lines radiating at 90 degrees) and how little is available to the public in the way of real knowledge on this topic (I have yet to find someone other than Eric Dollard that has a good grasp on topics like this)
    I guess this roller coaster is getting old for me, but I bet if a shiny new model comes out I’ll jump right back in line (just to be disappointed at the end of it again…)
    {/RANT}
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

NancyV (1st August 2012), Nick Matkin (2nd August 2012), Oouthere (1st August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread