+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Energy Bubble Demonstration

1. Link to Post #1
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Default Energy Bubble Demonstration

This is one of the most illustrative videos about the practical use and effect of the subtle energy body I have come across.

This is Lama Dondrup Dorje, this video was filmed 2004 at a workshop at the Singapore police headquarters.

Developing an awareness of this energy and cultivating it is of key importance, I think.
    Last edited by christian; 31st July 2012 at 15:52.

2. The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

another bob (31st July 2012), Bo Atkinson (31st July 2012), Carmody (31st July 2012), conk (4th August 2012), D-Day (1st August 2012), DarMar (1st August 2012), Davidallany (31st July 2012), delfine (31st July 2012), Dennis Leahy (31st July 2012), Finefeather (31st July 2012), Firinn (31st July 2012), Fred Steeves (1st August 2012), genevieve (6th August 2012), gooty64 (31st July 2012), grizzzly (2nd August 2012), Heart-2-Heart (31st July 2012), InTheBackground (1st August 2012), Jenci (1st August 2012), Lefty Dave (31st July 2012), Limor Wolf (1st August 2012), Lisab (1st August 2012), ljwheat (1st August 2012), lyubomir (1st August 2012), Maia Gabrial (31st July 2012), Marsila (31st July 2012), meeradas (31st July 2012), Muzz (1st August 2012), nomadguy (1st August 2012), Ol' Roy (2nd August 2012), PegasusRising (2nd August 2012), penn (1st August 2012), Pete (31st July 2012), Reinhard (31st July 2012), Richard S. (2nd August 2012), Ricker (24th August 2012), RMorgan (31st July 2012), Rosco1 (1st August 2012), RunningDeer (1st August 2012), sandy (2nd August 2012), Timreh (2nd August 2012), we-R-one (31st July 2012), Zampano (31st July 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    I live in Ottawa, Ontario Canada with my life partner.
    Thanks

Default Re: Energy Bubble Demonstration

Thank you Christian that was an excellent video.

4. Link to Post #3
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

Fascinating. Is it something like Aikido?

5. Link to Post #4
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

More and more of these type of videos are becoming available on youtube. A great one Christian.

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by delfine (here)
    合 気 道
    Ai Ki Do

Ai = combine, unite, join
    Ki = 1. air, gas, steam, vapor - 2. spirit, aura, (spiritual) energy [cf. the Chinese term Qi, as in Qi Gong]
    Do = 1. path, road, street - 2. method, way [cf. the Chinese term Dao, as in Daoism]

-------

Aikido as well as this demonstration focus on the conscious utilization of the subtle energy.

It is said that Ueshiba Morihei was visited by a famous Sumo wrestler one day, who asked to be shown the art of Aikido. Now Morihei was a rather small man and he asked the Sumo wrestler to lift him up and he just couldn't do it. Morihei said, "I'm one with the universe and who is able to move that?".

Aikido demonstrations have an eery similarity to the video of Dondrup Dorje. It almost seems orchestrated in its elegance and seeming effortlessness.

Here's a video of Ueshiba Morihei where he was already 80 or so:

Last edited by christian; 31st July 2012 at 17:04.

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (1st August 2012), DarMar (1st August 2012), delfine (2nd August 2012), Lisab (1st August 2012), ljwheat (1st August 2012), Marsila (31st July 2012), nomadguy (1st August 2012), Ouroboros (31st July 2012), Rosco1 (1st August 2012), RunningDeer (1st August 2012), sandy (2nd August 2012), seko (1st August 2012), Zampano (31st July 2012)

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 353 posts

Wow...the force is strong with him!!

9. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Thanks Christian; that's an extremely interesting video, so glad you posted this. I have felt for many years now that energy is the future. Having star seed attributes has allowed me the ability to harness energy in numerous fashions with the end game being- the manifestation of a desired outcome. Through the utilization of energy, I've been able to experience time dilation(speeding up or slowing down of time), aurora reading and a variety of other skill sets that I currently don't have specific words to describe, but I know are all abilities that stem from being able to harness or transmute energy; so I know this stuff exists and is not a figment of the imagination. Some could view this video and say that the demonstration is staged, but based on my own experiences with energy, I can comfortably state that for those who might feel unsure, this energy concept is quite real.

10. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    In the Matrix...imagining how i'd like it to be
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,614 times in 375 posts

[QUOTE=christian;530287]
    Fascinating.. Morihei said, "I'm one with the universe and who is able to move that?".
    Thank you so much for posting this Christian. And after reading so much about unity, what a beautiful explanation of what being one with the universe really means, and how it is for everything's good.

amazing videos, thanks you so much again!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Marsila For This Post:

RunningDeer (1st August 2012)

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,536 times in 642 posts

My husband and daughter practice Aikido. My husband and myself practice Tai Chi and Chi Kung. The first video looks more like Tai Chi. I saw the specific Tai Chi technique called Push Hands in there as well as the traditional form movements.

Through our own research we have come to the conclusion that, prior to developing Aikido, Ueshiba Morihei went to China and studied Chi Kung. He would not have admitted this due to Japanese attititudes towards China at the time.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

christian (1st August 2012), delfine (2nd August 2012), RunningDeer (1st August 2012)

14. Link to Post #10
    Scotland Avalon Member Ouroboros's Avatar
    Thanks

Certainly an interesting clip. The theory behind it seems sound but ( I am sorry) it does look a little choreographed to my untrained eye. I would love to be proven wrong however.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ouroboros For This Post:

Marsila (31st July 2012), realitycorrodes (1st August 2012), RMorgan (31st July 2012)

16. Link to Post #11
    Netherlands Avalon Member GaelVictor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,536 times in 316 posts

Aikido is pure self-defence and the technique basically uses the power and momentum of the attacker, against him. That is why, if performed by a master, it looks effortless and a bit unreal.
    Only a few high masters have developed so far as to use the chi as a blast-wave.

"Dodecahedron; 12 faces 20 points 30 edges 6480 degrees"

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GaelVictor For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (1st August 2012), christian (1st August 2012), Lisab (1st August 2012), ljwheat (1st August 2012), Marsila (31st July 2012), Ouroboros (31st July 2012), RMorgan (31st July 2012), Rosco1 (1st August 2012), RunningDeer (1st August 2012)

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Thanks Hatemachines. This was my take on the subject that the attackers energy was used against them by the defender and yes made to look quite effortless. Very talented individuals. I would love to be convinced by the energy bubbles theory but from a quick perusal on YouTube have yet to find something that really convinces me.

Can anyone post a link that explains and illustrates the energy bubble theory clearly?

Many thanks.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ouroboros For This Post:

christian (1st August 2012), GaelVictor (1st August 2012), RMorgan (31st July 2012), RunningDeer (1st August 2012)

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ouroboros (here)
    I would love to be convinced by the energy bubbles theory but from a quick perusal on YouTube have yet to find something that really convinces me.

Can anyone post a link that explains and illustrates the energy bubble theory clearly?
    The best way to be convinced is experiencing it for yourself, here's how:

Applied Kinesiology

You will need a partner for this exercise.

Stand in front of your partner and spread your arms to the side. Hold your arms firmly, let the other person push them down while you resist, test your strength. Then take your arms down and let the other person intentionally and physically use his hands to sweep energy down on your bubble, moving on both sides of the body close to the body from head to toes. Then spread your arms again and let the other person push down again -- feel the difference.

Of course working on someone else's energy field can also be used to strenghthen the other person, by moving energy upwards and causing a whirling motion of the Kundalini energy.

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    I know this stuff exists and is not a figment of the imagination. Some could view this video and say that the demonstration is staged, but based on my own experiences with energy, I can comfortably state that for those who might feel unsure, this energy concept is quite real.
    I can second that. I experienced the effect of applied kinesiology and I experienced how doing Qi Gong and similar physical exercises like Kung Fu or even snowboarding enhanced the flow of chi and increased my ability to perceive auras. I experienced how my energy after a physical street-fight was so agitated that the people I came in contact with afterwards were literally tossed by it, because I didn't properly calm down. That was most extraordinary for me, I felt so electrified, it was ridicilous, like nothing I ever felt before, and then when I couldn't properly contain that electricity, people around me involuntarily made jerking motions in that very moment when I felt a discharge.

There were tons of other little and small experiences, by now I'm in every moment aware of this energy in and around me and everywhere in the universe. What I'm left with is an assuredness, that this is real and an eagerness to learn more about this and to develop the flow of this energy more, so I can more purposefully and effectively use it.

Quote Posted by TWINCANS (here)
    Through our own research we have come to the conclusion that, prior to developing Aikido, Ueshiba Morihei went to China and studied Chi Kung. He would not have admitted this due to Japanese attititudes towards China at the time.
    Might be. All I know is Morihei was deeply into all kinds of physical exercises, swimming, judo, iaido, you name it. It's possible that simply through his dedication he developed and awareness of this energy and thus created Aikido. Qi Gong means working with energy (literally) and you neither need to go to China to do that nor do you have to attend a course that says 'Qi Gong'. But whatever, he might have been to China. I remember reading somewhere in Castaneda's books, that shamans from the line of Juan Matus went from Mexico to China as well to learn the Chinese martial arts, that helped them in developing their own magical movements, what Castaneda developed into 'Tensegrity'. Nice exercise by the way, I have a video of that up on We Are Change Germany.

Last edited by christian; 1st August 2012 at 11:57.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

D-Day (1st August 2012), Jenci (1st August 2012), Lisab (1st August 2012), meeradas (2nd August 2012), Ouroboros (1st August 2012), Rosco1 (1st August 2012), RunningDeer (1st August 2012), we-R-one (2nd August 2012)

22. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

The following video is an excerpt from a documentary called Ring of Fire: An Indonesian Odyssey.

It's a brief but very interesting story about a healer from Java - a healer whose mastery of chi energy manipulation is quite extraordinary.

Check it out for yourself, there are some amazing demonstrations in the video... very cool!

23. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

In Tai Chi these moves are done as well.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st August 2012 at 18:06.

24. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Certainly an interesting clip. The theory behind it seems sound but ( I am sorry) it does look a little choreographed to my untrained eye. I would love to be proven wrong however.
    It's not staged. I've experienced this with my Tai Chi masters.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

christian (1st August 2012), Jenci (1st August 2012), Ouroboros (1st August 2012)

26. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    I would love to be convinced by the energy bubbles theory but from a quick perusal on YouTube have yet to find something that really convinces me.

The best way to be convinced is experiencing it for yourself, here's how:

Applied Kinesiology

You will need a partner for this exercise.

Stand in front of your partner and spread your arms to the side. Hold your arms firmly, let the other person push them down while you resist, test your strength. Then take your arms down and let the other person intentionally and physically use his hands to sweep energy down on your bubble, moving on both sides of the body close to the body from head to toes. Then spread your arms again and let the other person push down again -- feel the difference.

Of course working on someone else's energy field can also be used to strenghthen the other person, by moving energy upwards and causing a whirling motion of the Kundalini energy.

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    I know this stuff exists and is not a figment of the imagination. Some could view this video and say that the demonstration is staged, but based on my own experiences with energy, I can comfortably state that for those who might feel unsure, this energy concept is quite real.
    I can second that. I experienced the effect of applied kinesiology and I experienced how doing Qi Gong and similar physical exercises like Kung Fu or even snowboarding enhanced the flow of chi and increased my ability to perceive auras. I experienced how my energy after a physical street-fight was so agitated that the people I came in contact with afterwards were literally tossed by it, because I didn't properly calm down. That was most extraordinary for me, I felt so electrified, it was ridicilous, like nothing I ever felt before, and then when I couldn't properly contain that electricity, people around me involuntarily made jerking motions in that very moment when I felt a discharge.

There were tons of other little and small experiences, by now I'm in every moment aware of this energy in and around me and everywhere in the universe. What I'm left with is an assuredness, that this is real and an eagerness to learn more about this and to develop the flow of this energy more, so I can more purposefully and effectively use it.

Quote Posted by TWINCANS (here)
    Might be. All I know is Morihei was deeply into all kinds of physical exercises, swimming, judo, iaido, you name it. It's possible that simply through his dedication he developed and awareness of this energy and thus created Aikido. Qi Gong means working with energy (literally) and you neither need to go to China to do that nor do you have to attend a course that says 'Qi Gong'. But whatever, he might have been to China. I remember reading somewhere in Castaneda's books, that shamans from the line of Juan Matus went from Mexico to China as well to learn the Chinese martial arts, that helped them in developing their own magical movements, what Castaneda developed into 'Tensegrity'. Nice exercise by the way, I have a video of that up on We Are Change Germany.

Thanks Christian. That's great info. I have bookmarked this thread and will give it a try over the weekend. Fingers crossed for a positive result. Thanks again

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    It's not staged. I've experienced this with my Tai Chi masters.
    I look forward to having my scepticism disproved. I do have an open mind!

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ouroboros For This Post:

christian (1st August 2012), Marsila (2nd August 2012), RunningDeer (1st August 2012)

28. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Tai Chi Principles in Daily Life

There’s a fighting game in Tai Chi called, “push hands”. It’s to learn how to read another’s energies and use it to your advantage. The goal is to break their footing (root to Mother Earth) and move them. Contact must be maintained at all times, if there’s a disconnect - game’s over.

The goal is to match energies. When person A and person B are equally balanced in force, they become one. Stay empty. One subtle movement from the one that is egoless can them move the other. The power beyond just the physical force is where’s it’s at.

Ego=force; Higher Self=Power

It takes very little energy, subtle energy is a better description of what it takes to drop another to the floor. Where the legs just go out from under them and their down without any pain, I might add. Before one realizes what happened, they are picking themselves up off the floor. I’ve done it and it’s been done to me. You find their center and shift it. Bam!

What’s the point to this post? Awareness is the secret. By overcoming the fear and blinders, we awaken to that subtle yet powerful resource. We step into what is sovereign and available.Then it is easy to see “the why” and “the how” the PTW operate. They don’t have our resource. They are not self-sustaining. They are incomplete. So PTW strategy is to not to apply too much force, too soon. But when we tap into our root Power - game’s over.

It’s a whole new energy game. It’s doesn’t take decades to build energy from martial arts training or meditations. There’s an energy shift that is to our advantage. We are awake enough now to know, it’s about belief and trust of Yourself, Higher Self. Cultivate right mind, body, and spirit and the energy is quickened.

Awareness is the secret. Then we can get on with the business of co-creation; create other ways of seeing, inventions, solutions, assisting others across time, etc.

"Small demo of a couple of movements of Tai Chi'

I am NOT comparing myself with these Masters. It's to show that anybody can build/increase their internal energy.

I'm demonstrating the yin and yang of Tai Chi. The form has flaws because of the limited space to demonstrate. Focus was more on staying where I placed the camera. The speeds are in real time. If you are interested in only the Yang power, it's at about 3:50 in the vid.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st August 2012 at 23:59.

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

christian (2nd August 2012), GaelVictor (1st August 2012), Jenci (1st August 2012), Marsila (2nd August 2012), meeradas (2nd August 2012), Ol' Roy (2nd August 2012), Ouroboros (1st August 2012), RMorgan (1st August 2012), we-R-one (2nd August 2012)

30. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by D-DAY (here)
    The following video is an excerpt from a documentary called Ring of Fire: An Indonesian Odyssey.

It's a brief but very interesting story about a healer from Java - a healer whose mastery of chi energy manipulation is quite extraordinary.

Check it out for yourself, there are some amazing demonstrations in the video... very cool!

Okay I'm coming round. That video had some pretty amazing footage. I guess I have a new avenue of exploration. Thanks to all.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ouroboros For This Post:

christian (2nd August 2012), Jenci (1st August 2012), Marsila (2nd August 2012), RunningDeer (1st August 2012)

32. Link to Post #20
    Australia Avalon Member realitycorrodes's Avatar
    Thanks

John Chang is a different category IMHO.

But the guy above only really used the one person all the time to throw around i.e. it looks fake to me. And the fact that no students end up being able to do, also infers it is a theatrical show designed to deceive. Even that Morihei Ueshiba looked fake - always his own programmed followers - easily identified by the need to wear uniforms - like any other army of brainwashed followers.

Derren Brown - British hypnotist demonstrates the show - and freely admits it is all fake - but even the students he uses are unaware they are part of the illusion.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=VLw8SVpoN5U

https://youtube.com/watch?v=aOU6ga3fMhk

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to realitycorrodes For This Post:

Jenci (1st August 2012), Marsila (2nd August 2012), RMorgan (1st August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast