+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Energy Bubble Demonstration

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Energy Bubble Demonstration

Hi christian,

I would like to salute with this kind of example about inner power that people from Asia develop.

I have some experience with this kind of of energy and the only think that I can say from my experience is that we can heal with our energy an we ca do much more with everything. As we see in the video - the most important is the right structure and function of the body and specific mind vibration.

Before several years I knew a man that can use Chi energy on the highest possible way. It's amazing to see some things in real demonstration - absolutely like in the movies.

If you practice some kind of practice like this please share more about it. It's not only interesting, it's important for other people who search for different ways to develop themselves.

All the best,

Lyubomir

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lyubomir For This Post:

christian (2nd August 2012), Jenci (1st August 2012), Ouroboros (1st August 2012), RunningDeer (1st August 2012), we-R-one (2nd August 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    "Small demo of a couple of movements of Tai Chi'

I am NOT comparing myself with these Masters. It's to show that anybody can build/increase their internal energy.

I'm demonstrating the yin and yang of Tai Chi. The form has flaws because of the limited space to demonstrate. Focus was more on staying where I placed the camera. The speeds are in real time.
    Is that you? Wow....that's very good.

How many moves was that ? (I know nothing about Tai Chi, btw, lol)

Jeanette

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

RunningDeer (2nd August 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Jenci (here)
    Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    "Small demo of a couple of movements of Tai Chi'

I am NOT comparing myself with these Masters. It's to show that anybody can build/increase their internal energy.

I'm demonstrating the yin and yang of Tai Chi. The form has flaws because of the limited space to demonstrate. Focus was more on staying where I placed the camera. The speeds are in real time.
    Is that you? Wow....that's very good.

How many moves was that ? (I know nothing about Tai Chi, btw, lol)

Jeanette
    Hi Jeanette,

Yes, it's me. Thank you. That's about 25 moves. There's repetition in the form itself, but in total there are over 100 hundred moves. Tai Chi is a moving meditation, a martial art, and healing form.

Peace,
    Paula
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st August 2012 at 21:05.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Jenci (1st August 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Derren Brown is a hypnotist. I've watched his other shows playing the mind games with his subjects. His volunteers, SUBJECTS, gIve away their sovereign power.

I say don't discount because of these vids that do not demonstrate true inner power.

I've been tossed by Tai Chi Masters in demonstrations. It's not a trick. It's physics. Keep the person off center. Break their root. It takes very little effort. And that's just the beginning stages.

The only thing I can suggest is to please, stay open to the possibilities...

Quote Posted by realitycorrodes (here)
    John Chang is a different category IMHO.

But the guy above only really used the one person all the time to throw around i.e. it looks fake to me. And the fact that no students end up being able to do, also infers it is a theatrical show designed to deceive. Even that Morihei Ueshiba looked fake - always his own programmed followers - easily identified by the need to wear uniforms - like any other army of brainwashed followers.

Derren Brown - British hypnotist demonstrates the show - and freely admits it is all fake - but even the students he uses are unaware they are part of the illusion.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=VLw8SVpoN5U

https://youtube.com/watch?v=aOU6ga3fMhk

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Jenci (2nd August 2012), Marsila (2nd August 2012), RMorgan (1st August 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Scotland Avalon Member Ouroboros's Avatar
    Thanks

I found this simple exercise as a useful starting point for a sceptic (as I was at the start of this thread)

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ouroboros For This Post:

GaelVictor (1st August 2012), Jenci (2nd August 2012), Marsila (2nd August 2012), RunningDeer (1st August 2012), we-R-one (2nd August 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I use to do this with my students. We also did some simple chi kung exercises. It's both calming and energizing and healing. Some felt the "energy ball" as heat, or tingling, or a force. The great thing about kids in middle school is that they are still open to the possibilities.

Quote Posted by Ouroboros (here)
    I found this simple exercise as a useful starting point for a sceptic (as I was at the start of this thread)

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Jenci (2nd August 2012), Marsila (2nd August 2012), we-R-one (2nd August 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

I use qi in my work and yes it works. In martial arts what I have found that correct structure is the number one thing and that is exactly what the teacher in the video talks about. However what I have also found out when attending regularly this kind of qi-based martial art classes is that the teacher quite rarely gets any effect on me, he uses just two guys as his uke - they fly around, and this guy in the video uses only one, he flies around. I am definitely not one to say that qi is not applicable in martial arts, but I am saying that a mental subjugation seems usually to take place before applying constantly successful qi-techiques on students. I am a good friend of this teacher of ours and I am very interested what we can achieve together, but I have the inclination to stand my ground until I am genuinely moved - therefore I am not subjugated. I don´t fight back with physical force, I just wait if I can feel something effecting me.

I consider it a very real possibility (and have seen some presentations) to use qi in an extensive way, but also consider it very possible that there is a subconscious "hypnosis" or subjugation of student that takes place before successful techniques. So it is very possible, but there seems to be at least a portion of "awe-factor" - that is the most in awe -students get thrown around the most. I myself have much more effectively been thrown around by guys who have excellent structure and a mighty root - one 72 year chinese man who had at the time been teaching Shaolin monks especially springs to mind. He had a perfect structure and his root felt like a mountain - believe me I got thrown around worse than in that video - with very little physical movement involved, but it was not so much the effect of qi as it was the effect of a fine structure.

A fine video, but not completely buyable imho as just a demonstration of qi - as a demonstration of qi + shen(psyche, mental abilities etc.), yes.

UT
    Last edited by Ultima Thule; 2nd August 2012 at 06:45.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

christian (2nd August 2012), Jenci (2nd August 2012), RunningDeer (2nd August 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Quote Posted by realitycorrodes (here)
    John Chang is a different category IMHO.

But the guy above only really used the one person all the time to throw around i.e. it looks fake to me. And the fact that no students end up being able to do, also infers it is a theatrical show designed to deceive. Even that Morihei Ueshiba looked fake - always his own programmed followers - easily identified by the need to wear uniforms - like any other army of brainwashed followers.

Derren Brown - British hypnotist demonstrates the show - and freely admits it is all fake - but even the students he uses are unaware they are part of the illusion.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=VLw8SVpoN5U

https://youtube.com/watch?v=aOU6ga3fMhk
    1. John Chang also uses the subtle energy, that's how he describes it.

2. Dondrup Dorje doesn't use the same guy all the time and he can hardly enable all the participants of a workshop during a couple of days to be immediately able to do the same as he does But I'm not trying to convince you, this really has to be experienced.

3. Pretty much all Aikido demonstrations seem orchestrated, that's the mystery and the beauty of it. Wearing 'uniforms' is a common thing in most martial arts schools, I don't think they're all brainwashed though.

4. Derren Brown is really absolutely fascinating! I love it when he bets on a loser horse on purpose and still receives money for his loosing ticket time and again by conviningly telling the cashier "this is the winning ticket"
    He also demonstrates how telepathy works, when he has a group of people screaming a word to another person in their minds and that person picks up on it or when he goes into a bar and intuitively picks up on what to say to 3 particular women to have them totally melt away, stuff that he couldn't have just figured out by outer hints. So it's not all just cheap tricks, in some of his experiments he really does use the 'Qi' force, but most of his experiments are about subliminal programming etc., also very interesting nonetheless!

Thanks, it's really that easy. Honestly in hindsight I think it must be cognitive dissonance when people don't realize the existence of that energy. When you get the shills, when you get aroused, when there are positive or negative sparks between people, when you get butterflies in your stomach and so on to all slight mood swings that are accompanied by a different overall feeling in your body, what do you think that all is? All chemicals? Really? Is that what it feels like? It happens in an instant and you can feel the energy move through and over you, how could that all be just chemicals in your body? If society would only tell you as a child, that there is this energy, you'd naturally grow up with it and be aware of it, what a world that would be?

Learning to see this energy is pretty much as easy. I learned it when I was 15 or so, merely by focusing on learning it, searching for it around people and everywhere and it went better by the time. A friend told me then, that she did all her life naturally but only told 2 people before and was met with disbelief, so she became apprehensive and didn't want people to think she's mad. She said she knew that I would understand, when she told be, it was really a relief for her, I think, to be simply met with trust and genuine curiosity. Anyways, first I saw only a particular brightness around people and later colors and now I don't really have to try hard anymore, now the challenge is letting go of trying too hard and calming to let the energy flow without resistance. But calming doesn't mean being lazy or doing nothing. It's Wu Wei. Meditation as well as physical exercise of all kinds really helps me, often after a training session my ability to see auras is extremely heightened. Don't be afraid to sweat like a pig

But just as you don't meticulously analyze everyone's clothing or furrows or whatever I kind of consciously keep it on a low level most of the time. For what it's worth. Most people are kind of similarly stuck and limiting themselves by adhering to what I would call the common programming, so it's not that interesting to look at anyways, just as it is not that interesting to look at everyjones shirts intensely. I try to kind of use my intuition to tickle their real power awake when I interact with them and I oberserve that. I made an observation by doing that, that was later confirmed when I read Castaneda's Tensegrity book, that most people have a lot of energy at the outer crust of their energy bubble and are not even aware, that they could use it. When I can help or nudge them through appropriate words, actions, energy movements from my side to have them let their energy from the crust pour into their center and they feel suddenly envigorated, they didn't see that coming and are always suprised

I usually like auras of children most, they are mostly spakling and moving a lot and of course because of that also much easier to see than the aura of an average adult, at least in my experience. But every now and then I come across people with just extraordinary auras that really stick out. Always extraordinary people, who would have guessed

Another 'exercise': Maybe try to notice how people usually walk in a particular consistent harmony when they are alone on a sidewalk but often get a little out of tune when they walk by someone else, that's because of energy interferences if you will. You can even cause an interference by merely sending energy towards them without even having to move near them. This can also be used positively to move in a harmony with others, like for example flocks of birds do, when they move like a single organism. Scientists call that entrainment. I perceive it as streaks and flashed of light around the birds (or humans). Each bird radiates those streaks and flashes. I clearly see, how the birds orientate and adjust according to this energy around them when it interferes with the energy of other birds or with the energy in the atmosphere, the wind is full of tiny dots of light for me, when I take the time and calm down and look at it. The birds don't fight the interfering energies, they flow with it, they move, but not against it -- Wu Wei again. Humans on the street quite often wanna be "strong" and "walk their way" or "stand their ground", quite ironical, when you see how many people refuse to stand up for what really concerns human development right now. Anyways, when they wanna force their way on the sidewalk and wanna be rigid, the interference always gets them of course and you can see that as subtle changes in their rhythm. They could walk straight and strong only if they'd know (consciously or subsconsciously) about the energetical aspect and if they'd give up on forcing. Thus they would change their energetical vibration, so that they are pretty much not affected by those energies and interferences, they are then non-attached if you will.

It's what WCBD said, ego=force and higher self=power. There's a great book about this, kinesionology, the subtle energy, consciousness and so on by David Hawkins and it's thankfully rather short. It's called Power vs. Force, here it is free as a PDF.

-------

One of the very good sideeffects of learning to perceive this energy, in whatever way, is that it kind of makes people automatically humble to some degree, I find. If you realize, that there's this subtle life force, the logical next step is to use it to live you life fuller. Juan Matus was all about that when it comes to morality and rules, he often talked about 'energetically beneficial' decisions. Very impersonal, very pragmatical and very effective, I find. When this energy is what causes life to live, then of course I have to find out its mechanisms and behave accordingly, everything else would be inflicting suffering on myself, at least indirectly.

Then it starts to become a moot point in discussing whether something can be justified with any humanly law or standpoint or not. You would ask yourself then: Is my pounding on this 'justified' issue energetically beneficial? And in cases where you cast guilt for example, it's clearly not, as I observe it, it's immediately harming your own energetical field then. The other person may or may not have done whatever the case is, but the point is: It's energetically harming yourself when you keep your focus on how you were victimized and how you demand some justice or whatever now. Energetically beneficial is letting go and thus transcending the situation altogether, without even thoughts of revenge or retalitation, again, that would not be energetically beneficial, regardless of how you could 'justify' it.

Haven't written that much in one post/thread since quite some time. As I said, to me this thing about energy is really of key importance for our lives and our development. Not least because of the practical aspect, that every 'supernatural' ability is directly connected to that energy. Pierre Teilhard de Chardin said, when men discovers the power of love, this will be like the discovery of fire. I'd slightly alter that statement: When men discovers this energy, he will have discovered fire for the second time. When men then learns to use this energy with love -- well I don't know, I think that is unprecedented on a global scale in human history.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

genevieve (6th August 2012), Jenci (2nd August 2012), lyubomir (4th August 2012), Ouroboros (2nd August 2012), RunningDeer (2nd August 2012), Ultima Thule (2nd August 2012), we-R-one (2nd August 2012)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    It's what WCBD said, ego=force and higher self=power. There's a great book about this, kinesionology, the subtle energy, consciousness and so on by David Hawkins and it's thankfully rather short. It's called Power vs. Force, here it is free as a PDF.
    Christian, great post! Your work is always encompassing, detailed and easy to comprehend. I wanted to offer a personal experience. But before I do, I've read all of David Hawkins books. They are worth the time and energy. You go away with understanding why some have power and others don't. Why it's important to develop one's potentials.

Quote "Derren Brown is really absolutely fascinating!... ""...He also demonstrates how telepathy works, when he has a group of people screaming a word to another person in their minds and that person picks up on it or when he goes into a bar and intuitively picks up on what to say to 3 particular women to have them totally melt away, stuff that he couldn't have just figured out by outer hints. So it's not all just cheap tricks, in some of his experiments he really does use the 'Qi' force, but most of his experiments are about subliminal programming etc., also very interesting nonetheless!
    I attended the “Stuart Wilde’s Warrior Wisdom 5 day Intensive,” in Taos, New Mexico. I signed up without knowing what it was going to entail. Emphasis was an outward bound experience including repelling mountains, high wire activity, blindfolds, trust exercises, firewalk, sweat lodge, lecture, dropped us off in the snowy mountains alone for an undisclosed amount of time. He taught ‘warrior skills’, meditation 3:30 a.m., how to obtain energy, and group accountably, etc.

Stuart Wilde also taught mind techniques such as to override or replace thoughts. There’s no mystery to it. We were drop in the market place to practice. It’s a combination of visualization and ‘chi energy’. We experience how it’s done, but also to understand the ethics and accountability for use of power over others. The point was demonstration of energy, not to control.

Now years later, on ‘how to obtain or use energy from others’, I see differently. Energy comes from within. I build it and tap the power within. In fairness to Stuart Wilde, I may have missed that point. He did state these exercises were to experience beyond the ordinary world.

It’s easy to see how mind control is used on the masses. Building chi through right practice and life style increases internal spirit/light and awareness of Truth and balance of mind, body, spirit.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

christian (3rd August 2012), Jenci (2nd August 2012), Ultima Thule (3rd August 2012), we-R-one (2nd August 2012)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    I know this stuff exists and is not a figment of the imagination. Some could view this video and say that the demonstration is staged, but based on my own experiences with energy, I can comfortably state that for those who might feel unsure, this energy concept is quite real.
    I can second that. I experienced the effect of applied kinesiology and I experienced how doing Qi Gong and similar physical exercises like Kung Fu or even snowboarding enhanced the flow of chi and increased my ability to perceive auras. I experienced how my energy after a physical street-fight was so agitated that the people I came in contact with afterwards were literally tossed by it, because I didn't properly calm down. That was most extraordinary for me, I felt so electrified, it was ridicilous, like nothing I ever felt before, and then when I couldn't properly contain that electricity, people around me involuntarily made jerking motions in that very moment when I felt a discharge.

There were tons of other little and small experiences, by now I'm in every moment aware of this energy in and around me and everywhere in the universe. What I'm left with is an assuredness, that this is real and an eagerness to learn more about this and to develop the flow of this energy more, so I can more purposefully and effectively use it.
    Your last words are my sentiments exactly. I want to have more power over the abilities so I can use them for more meaningful purposes. Most of my experiences have been random as I have no formal training, I remember doing things as a small child that would be mind-blowing to an average soul not yet awakened. I remember driving on family vacations and being sick of sitting in the car. Somehow I would speed up the time to make the drive go quicker. Now don't ask me how I knew how to do that, but it was automatic and I just did it. I now know what I was doing is called "time dilation", a concept I didn't even know existed until 2010. I wish I was paying attention more clearly back then, but what do you expect from a 5 year old. Through energy I can remember trying to control my teacher's response to me....like I was "making" her give me the desired answer I had hoped for to the question I had posed. I remember her looking at me in amazement and I knew she knew I was "in her head", lmao. I quickly cut it off basically out of fear for getting in trouble. I knew what I was doing wasn't right. What's funny is at the time I didn't even question the ability or concept of what I was doing, it was so automatic and natural as if I had always been able to do it, I was more worried about getting in trouble and dealing with the humiliation of being sent home for improper behavior....this is one of many reasons that has made me feel that I'm not really from here, cause who does that sort of thing? lol

My mom dragged me down to those gifted classes because she knew something wasn't "right", but alas I wasn't scholastically gifted, as I did not fit the 3D parameters of what's considered a gifted student. I was metaphysically gifted and there was no courses available for star seed individuals or their very unaware parents. Even more daunting is there was nothing of record to acknowledge our existence at least nothing that was socially accepted by the masses. I don't think my mother knew what to do with me, so she just pretended that she didn't "see" some of the things I was doing, that were definitely out of the norm, lol. I can understand this, because when I think about that poor teacher and what I was doing to her, who's she going to tell? Who's going to believe her? They would have put her on administrative leave and had her mentally evaluated.

The whole time growing up, I had no frame of reference, no verbiage to describe what I was doing. It wasn't until 2010 that I solidified the star seed connection and began finding the real explanations behind the abilities, all stemming from source field. There was only one word I could easily associate to what I was doing and that was the ability to harness energy. You cannot be hung up on being able to "see" it, you have to "feel" it. It's still a mystery to me as to why I can't have these experiences more often....my guess is that other's energy which surrounds you, effects yours tremendously. I have to believe that I truly must know all the in's and out's of how this works, I just can't remember because of the veil. You are so programmed on planet Earth to believe this stuff isn't real and that thought process has an effective on individuals who do have abilities because of the "energy" it generates by thinking in this manner. So if everyone in your immediate surrounding doesn't understand or believe and you are not trained, I have to draw the conclusion this could be why it's more difficult to effortlessly perform some of these skills on command.

Like you, I now pay attention to everything! It's amazing how much more you can understand and even acknowledge when you have a frame of reference and the vocabulary to go with it.......you see things in such a different light.

For those reading this, and who have yet to actually experience energy related concepts, it's hard to explain until you have the experiences yourself. Keep this in mind,.... you very well could have been exposed to some form of the utilization of energy in a metaphysical sense, but because you did not have a basic understanding, frame of reference or the vocabulary, you most likely blew off the incident not realizing what had just happened. Search your memories and see what you can discover, you might be very surprised. Part of living in 3D is that you have been subjected to the belief system of "if you can't see it, touch it, feel it, taste it, hear it, than it doesn't exist." When you let go of that belief system you open yourself up to limitless possibilities.

Christian you make so many good points in your remarks below and I've been thinking the same thing, but it's not because I'm some trained master. I'm street smart trained and my knowledge comes from authentic experience. I have to say I like it that way, as it leaves no room for doubt because you honestly can't question -you become beyond that aspect; instead you're ready to jump into the "why" and "what else can I do" in order to round out and advance your basic knowledge.

And though I'm chatty about my experiences, I hope it's not construed as self-promotion. I'm jumping up and down because I want those who haven't had the opportunity to do some of these things, to just "believe", because I know it will change our reality for the better. I have nothing to gain by making these statements or claims. The key for humanity is to step outside of the preconceived misconceptions of the programmed matrix. It is your belief systems that are holding you back from discovering the real truths of the universe and beyond.

Honestly in hindsight I think it must be cognitive dissonance when people don't realize the existence of that energy. When you get the shills, when you get aroused, when there are positive or negative sparks between people, when you get butterflies in your stomach and so on to all slight mood swings that are accompanied by a different overall feeling in your body, what do you think that all is? All chemicals? Really? Is that what it feels like? It happens in an instant and you can feel the energy move through and over you, how could that all be just chemicals in your body? If society would only tell you as a child, that there is this energy, you'd naturally grow up with it and be aware of it, what a world that would be?
    Yes, YEs,

One of the very good sideeffects of learning to perceive this energy, in whatever way, is that it kind of makes people automatically humble to some degree, I find. If you realize, that there's this subtle life force, the logical next step is to use it to live you life fuller. Juan Matus was all about that when it comes to morality and rules, he often talked about 'energetically beneficial' decisions. Very impersonal, very pragmatical and very effective, I find. When this energy is what causes life to live, then of course I have to find out its mechanisms and behave accordingly, everything else would be inflicting suffering on myself, at least indirectly.

Then it starts to become a moot point in discussing whether something can be justified with any humanly law or standpoint or not. You would ask yourself then: Is my pounding on this 'justified' issue energetically beneficial? And in cases where you cast guilt for example, it's clearly not, as I observe it, it's immediately harming your own energetical field then. The other person may or may not have done whatever the case is, but the point is: It's energetically harming yourself when you keep your focus on how you were victimized and how you demand some justice or whatever now. Energetically beneficial is letting go and thus transcending the situation altogether, without even thoughts of revenge or retalitation, again, that would not be energetically beneficial, regardless of how you could 'justify' it.
    This is the same conclusion I came to realize back in 2010 when I was remembering who I was...... There's a strong sense of responsibility when you come to the realization of how powerful you really are........ It is very, very humbling. And I have to believe one who truly understands would never inappropriately utilize their skills to harm another as it just wouldn't make sense. When you get to this point in your understanding it is very overwhelming, awe inspiring, life altering, etc......many words come to mind.

You realize that the days of victim hood are no longer conducive to the impending reality shift. Your thought process begins to change over to more "heart" based concepts such as love and forgiveness. You no longer find the programmed philosophies of "getting even" as appropriate methods. As my understanding became more solidified I realized what I was doing was transmuting negative energy into energy that harbored the higher frequencies of love and forgiveness. To even be able to understand that this was an option, was, in my mind, an incredible gift. There was no phony messiah dictating this thought process, it was through hard-core street-wise, blood, sweat and tears, which had been earned through the good, the bad and the ugly experiences that we call life.

Haven't written that much in one post/thread since quite some time. As I said, to me this thing about energy is really of key importance for our lives and our development. Not least because of the practical aspect, that every 'supernatural' ability is directly connected to that energy. Pierre Teilhard de Chardin said, when men discovers the power of love, this will be like the discovery of fire. I'd slightly alter that statement: When men discovers this energy, he will have discovered fire for the second time. When men then learns to use this energy with love -- well I don't know, I think that is unprecedented on a global scale in human history.
    Here, here! The future is energy, and always has been.....and why? Because we are living in the past here on Earth. There are other places of existence that all ready know the benefits of energy and they're soaring above and beyond the possibilities that most on this planet want to believe even exists. The shift to a new reality is coming and energy will be in the forefront, as a proponent to ushering in the Golden Age.

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

So surprised to see this video of Ron. He's massaged me 5 or 6 times. Really special guy. Thanks for posting.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

christian (5th August 2012), Ouroboros (9th August 2012), RunningDeer (4th August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2