+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm Confused - Egyptian Mystery Religion and Luciferians are the Same?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default I'm Confused - Egyptian Mystery Religion and Luciferians are the Same?

Hello all,

I am hoping someone here can clarify this issue for me, because for a while now I've been deeply confused as to what religion (power, belief, etc.), exactly, the powers-that-were, NWO crowd are using to accomplish their goals?

I've heard that it's based, somewhat, on freemasonry and/or the secrets of the Egyptian mystery religion, but I've also heard that they are luciferians, and also the Bohemian grove people worship some type of owl creature. So, what am I missing? I've read about the connection (whether true or not I don't know) between the freemasons and the ancient Egyptians, so I get the (somewhat logical) jump there, but then how does it jump from that into worshiping evil/luciferians/owls?

Any help is greatly appreciated -- and please feel free to direct me to the right place and/or delete this post if I have somehow replicated an earlier question.

Thank you.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carpathian For This Post:

Nyce555 (1st August 2012), Watching from Cyprus (1st August 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: I'm Confused - Egyptian Mystery Religion and Luciferians are the Same?

i dont know much here but will share what comes to mind

the law of one was taught to the egyptians by ra and some of the lucifer 'hidden hand' material relates very closely to the law of one

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Falcor For This Post:

bluestflame (2nd August 2012), Carpathian (2nd August 2012), StarDust (3rd August 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

Default Re: I'm Confused - Egyptian Mystery Religion and Luciferians are the Same?

you can use anything for "good" or "evil". the intent of the user matters, not the thing or religion that is used as a means for generating/gathering and directing that energy. if egyptian mythology works best for them since thousands of years it would make sense that they continue to use it. luciferianism has nothing to do with "evil" or the image that the christian church has painted to delude the masses. both lucifer and jesus are simply a metaphor for the same state of being - a human fully enlightened, still in the body and yet unhampered by the limitations of the physical vehicle, with all the powers of spirit while incarnated in a physical form. that is what all religions are about, and a state of being that all religions strive to attain. people just need to stop taking everything they read literally.
    Last edited by The Truth Is In There; 2nd August 2012 at 08:47.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Carpathian (2nd August 2012), crested-duck (6th August 2012), D-Day (1st August 2012), Dorjezigzag (2nd August 2012), Fred Steeves (1st August 2012), ginnyk (2nd August 2012), shadowstalker (2nd August 2012), spiritguide (1st August 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Hi Carpathian,

IMO Michael Tsarion is one of the foremost authorities/researchers on Luciferianism getting around today.

You may find the following video interview useful in "shedding some light" [] on the questions raised in your OP.

During the interview Michael connects the dots between ancient Egyptian sun/light-worshiping, mystery schools, Atonism, Judaism, Christianity, Freemasonry, the Illuminati, Luciferianism and more...

Michael Tsarion. Lucifer and the Dark Side of the Sun. Red Ice Radio
    Last edited by D-Day; 1st August 2012 at 10:28.

8. Link to Post #5
    Denmark Avalon Member Watching from Cyprus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,290 times in 293 posts

D-DAY''s suggestion in listening to Michael Tsarion is a good start. I am not saying that i found your truth but i certainly found my truth which connects all the dots for me, by reading THE LOST BOOK OF ENKI, actually i listened to the reading of same by Josh Reeves. Worshiping the Sun, is from the worshiping RA the Sun God. Ra and Marduk is same entity, and Marduk was the rebellious son of Enki... Josh Reeves swears a lot but if you can handle that and take it with a smile (i did) you will greatly learn from listening to the audio reading here:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1_f0z...0766F8DC53FFEC

You have to stick to it and listen to all 13 parts which is well over 15 hours... but you will not regret it .. GUARANTEED.

I would love to hear from any of you who has either read the book or listened to Josh.

In Truth and Love we arise together
    Peter
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !
    I care about the earth, and despise greed.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Watching from Cyprus For This Post:

Carpathian (2nd August 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Falcor, The Truth Is In There, D-Day, and Watching from Cyprus,

Thank you! Your responses are very informative!!! I have not had a chance to review the suggested material yet (15 hours is a LOT of material! :-) but I hope they will connect the dots for me - already you mentioned some of the connections (like Ra and Marduk being the same entity) so it becomes clearer for me. And swearing won't bother me, that's for sure. Ha!

I'm not familiar with "the law of one" or the "hidden hand" material but I will do a search to learn more about both of them - it gives me a starting point, which was what I was looking for.

And I don't know if I necessarily agree with you, The Truth Is In There? I certainly agree that it's possible the information/religion/path/whatever they follow is the same path that people not in their religion follow in terms of both of them striving towards becoming an enlightened being, but I think their path does have something to do with evil because of the entity/power/etc. that they choose to associate with AND the goals set forth by their religion.

But that is just my opinion :-) I am certainly no religious scholar.

Thank you all for your help!

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

Well if you look at The Kybalion (which I believe follows very closely the teachings of Hermes Trismegistus who was also known as Thoth in Egypt) then you can see that the principles of non-dual vibration are key to understanding power. This is the true nature of Lucifer, as revealed by scholars such as Albert Pike.

And I am starting to believe that they were all Thoth. That is, Jesus, Lucifer, Mohammed, Buddha, Hermes, etc... This man was not alone in his proclivity, however. There are many others, equally famous though in less of a literary sense.

The problem with the stigma of the word "Lucifer" is that people have the tendency to assume that it stands for evil, when they could not be farther from the truth. Humans are the greatest evil this universe has ever known, if we are to speak in terms of polarity. I believe that the high-level masons understand this implicitly.

Footnote: The "oth" in "Thoth" is pronounced as in, "both."
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

Cartomancer (2nd August 2012), ginnyk (2nd August 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

I see what you're saying there Rantaak. Many of the things I've read infer that the "Illuminati" value Greek and Roman symbols and faith. That is just for that group obviously. Both the Roman and Greek ways of thought are basically Luciferian so it matches any other value of this as well. This may be what you are seeing at Bohemian Grove. They value the owl of Athena (Greek) and Diana (Roman) and their consorts. Luciferian philosophy is also displayed in Egyptian and Phoenician ideas as well. I also see the proliferation of Hermes through many of the different ages as well. I kind of see him representing Lucifer so I would disagree that the prophets were Hermes.

I think Masons may value the version of Lucifer that you describe if at all. There are many Masons that are Christians as well. I get the impression that most of them value the past faiths as a way to communicate and use the symbology. There are as well many who value what they learn in a literal sense.

Rosicrucians seem to have a huge value of Egyptian symbolism and philosophy. It is fairly obvious that much of western faith sprang from Egypt. Alternately it seems that any mystery school from Sumeria to the Mayans is subject to appreciation and interpretation by the PTB. If its old and has the air of the mysteries they dig it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Carpathian (3rd August 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Hello Carpathian,

There are two threads in this forum which will probably be very helpful to you, if you have the patience to read them since they are very long and i suggest that you start at the beginning and make your way through them until hopefully, you gain the information you're looking for.

1 - Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite - A follow-up interview with Maarit

2 - The Luciferian Agenda
    Last edited by Daughter of Time; 2nd August 2012 at 01:37.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rantaak (here)
    The problem with the stigma of the word "Lucifer" is that people have the tendency to assume that it stands for evil, when they could not be farther from the truth. Humans are the greatest evil this universe has ever known, if we are to speak in terms of polarity. I believe that the high-level masons understand this implicitly.

Footnote: The "oth" in "Thoth" is pronounced as in, "both."
    I don't have much to help clarify this subject for anyone, but I do think that saying that humans are the greatest evil in the universe is a bit extreme. I'm wondering why I have never met a truely eveil person before. I am 38 and I have lived in many different places and as a social person, I have met more people than most meet in a lfetime. I have met disturbed people, confused people, angry people, and selfish people who are capeable of doing things that I find offensive, but I have never met anyone who will do something mean or evil just for the sake of doing it. I think that humans as a whole really want to be good, they just don't seem to know how to do it. Maybe they are unaware, afraid, or ignorant and act upon those feelings. Either way, I don't think that self loathing the human race will get any of us anywhere, and its negative. I don't think we can really create a happier better place by starting out thinking that we are all pieces of crap. As a parent, I would never say to my kid, wow, your the biggest piece of crap in the universe, maybe you should change.
    All views and opinions presented in this post are solely representative of my current thoughts and are not necessarily representative of my future thoughts.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WanderingRogue For This Post:

Carpathian (3rd August 2012), crested-duck (6th August 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carpathian (here)
    And I don't know if I necessarily agree with you, The Truth Is In There? I certainly agree that it's possible the information/religion/path/whatever they follow is the same path that people not in their religion follow in terms of both of them striving towards becoming an enlightened being, but I think their path does have something to do with evil because of the entity/power/etc. that they choose to associate with AND the goals set forth by their religion.

if all is one, then there are no "other entities". you create everything yourself as a means to an end, you just don't realize it because perception is limited in the human vehicle as long as enlightenment (or a luciferian or christ consciousness state) hasn't been reached. energy is neither positive nor negative, the difference lies in the intent. if you associate with let's say black magicians then your own intent is most likely "negative" or destructive as well, but any entities that are used are (subconscious or superconscious) creations of the user. they don't exist outside of your perspective, in fact, nothing does. have you ever wondered why some people are harrowed by "demons" or "archons" while for others none of these things exist? well, because for these people they don't. people manifest what they believe in, consciously or subconsciously, but ultimately everything we perceive as "real" is an illusion anyway.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Carpathian (3rd August 2012), crested-duck (6th August 2012)

21. Link to Post #12
    Estonia Avalon Member
    Thanks

All religions are the same - deception and lies to rule the gullible masses.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ngogly For This Post:

Carpathian (3rd August 2012), crested-duck (14th August 2012)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

The way I understand it, Lucifer is the Astral Light, and its up to us what we do with it. Too much of anything is no good for you!

May I offer Madame Blavatsky's viewpoint, with a very interesting quote from Eliphas Levi: "Lucifer, the Astral Light ... is an intermediate force existing in all creation, it serves to create and to destroy...."

SATAN: Lucifer

http://www.blavatsky.net/magazine/th...n-Lucifer.html

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

A.D. (2nd August 2012), Carpathian (3rd August 2012), crested-duck (6th August 2012)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

Hello all,

I am hoping someone here can clarify this issue for me, because for a while now I've been deeply confused as to what religion (power, belief, etc.), exactly, the powers-that-were, NWO crowd are using to accomplish their goals?

I've heard that it's based, somewhat, on freemasonry and/or the secrets of the Egyptian mystery religion, but I've also heard that they are luciferians, and also the Bohemian grove people worship some type of owl creature. So, what am I missing? I've read about the connection (whether true or not I don't know) between the freemasons and the ancient Egyptians, so I get the (somewhat logical) jump there, but then how does it jump from that into worshiping evil/luciferians/owls?

Any help is greatly appreciated -- and please feel free to direct me to the right place and/or delete this post if I have somehow replicated an earlier question.

Thank you.
    If you can set aside 4 hours of your time? I think you will find it quite worth your while to view this video "Secrets Hidden in Plain Sight".

Although it's nearly 4 hours long; the information covered will save you years of study.

This video connects many dots between Freemasonry and ancient Egypt/Sumerian dialectic.

“Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

Carpathian (3rd August 2012), crested-duck (6th August 2012), yuhui (17th September 2012)

27. Link to Post #15
    Denmark Avalon Member Watching from Cyprus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,290 times in 293 posts

You are welcome Carpathian, please let me have your take when you are done with the Lost Book of Enki... If everybody on this forum listened to these plus 15 hours, that would make a difference... ;-)

Love Peter
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !
    I care about the earth, and despise greed.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Watching from Cyprus For This Post:

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)

if all is one, then there are no "other entities". you create everything yourself as a means to an end, you just don't realize it because perception is limited in the human vehicle as long as enlightenment (or a luciferian or christ consciousness state) hasn't been reached. energy is neither positive nor negative, the difference lies in the intent. if you associate with let's say black magicians then your own intent is most likely "negative" or destructive as well, but any entities that are used are (subconscious or superconscious) creations of the user. they don't exist outside of your perspective, in fact, nothing does. have you ever wondered why some people are harrowed by "demons" or "archons" while for others none of these things exist? well, because for these people they don't. people manifest what they believe in, consciously or subconsciously, but ultimately everything we perceive as "real" is an illusion anyway.
    That's a great way to look at it! Seriously, I never thought of it that way, but it makes so much sense, especially the way you describe the way things are created as a means to an end. As some believe, we are incarnated here to learn certain things, and our minds might possibly need to create certain objects/etc. that are needed to accomplish specific "ends."

On the flip side, that way of seeing things could open up a whole can of worms in the area of heartbreak and tragedy: So many people on this Earth are suffering from so many things, and if we believe that we are ALL responsible for our own creations/suffering (and sometimes joy), what makes this place any different from the biblical description of hell? I mean, why would we incarnate in a place where we are constantly bombarded and haunted by things/events/etc. that we really aren't deserving of? I haven't met too many people in my life that are "deserving" (whatever that means) of the things that befall them. Life can be very cruel sometimes...

That's a little off the track of what I was initially posting about, so I apologize :-) But you certainly got me thinking, so thank you for your post!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carpathian For This Post:

crested-duck (6th August 2012), Watching from Cyprus (4th August 2012)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Everyone who replied,

Wow! I am so excited that this post has received so many responses! Thank you all - I seriously appreciate all of the information presented here!

13th Warrior,

That video looks great - just what I was looking for! I am going to start watching it this weekend. I also will be traveling next week and if I can bring it up on my phone it'll give me something to watch while I am at the hotel. Thank you for your help! :-)

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Carpathian For This Post:

13th Warrior (3rd August 2012)

33. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Simply , they worship all that is evil , basically they are satanic . Marvel not , that even satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Thats the way I break it down , keep it simple. What ever works for you, to me it's all the same pizza just different slices. Alex Jones and David Icke have alot of information that might get you where you want to be.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)

That's a great way to look at it! Seriously, I never thought of it that way, but it makes so much sense, especially the way you describe the way things are created as a means to an end. As some believe, we are incarnated here to learn certain things, and our minds might possibly need to create certain objects/etc. that are needed to accomplish specific "ends."

On the flip side, that way of seeing things could open up a whole can of worms in the area of heartbreak and tragedy: So many people on this Earth are suffering from so many things, and if we believe that we are ALL responsible for our own creations/suffering (and sometimes joy), what makes this place any different from the biblical description of hell? I mean, why would we incarnate in a place where we are constantly bombarded and haunted by things/events/etc. that we really aren't deserving of? I haven't met too many people in my life that are "deserving" (whatever that means) of the things that befall them. Life can be very cruel sometimes...

That's a little off the track of what I was initially posting about, so I apologize :-) But you certainly got me thinking, so thank you for your post!
    we do indeed all agree to experience these things, even the most horrible ones. from the soul's perspective we either believe "well, it can't be THAT bad" or we agree that the experience is necessary for our spiritual development. after all, it's just a passing event in our eternal existence, a short moment of inconvenience from which we benefit for all eternity.

if you want to read more about that i recommend the books by michael newton, robert monroe and dolores cannon (convoluted universe series).

why would we incarnate in a place that's basically hell? well, because "discomfort" facilitates soul growth more than anything else. if all were love & light nobody would be encouraged to make changes and no growth would happen. "what does not kill you makes you stronger", don't you agree with that?

35. Link to Post #20
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

Quote Posted by ngogly (here)
    All religions are the same - deception and lies to rule the gullible masses.
    That statement is not correct/truthfull ! You need to study history and go back at least 10,500 years to before the global cataclizm, and scattering of tribes/empires. Here's a clue for you to search and verify for yourself: The" Druids"/good spirituality/ Ireland-were invaded and destroyed by the "Antonists"/whom were exiled out of Egypt is the reason todays world is currently being ruled by their offspring, whom created christianity for ultimate control of the uneducated masses . You must understand and research that they are "the servants of the servants of their creator gods. Whom genetically created us...... Michael Tsarison has done excellent job of putting actual historical facts together to complete the puzzle in totality. You would be wise to study his work and then verify for yourself....Knowledge is power to/for yourself! http://unslaved.com/navpage.html---Rob
    Last edited by crested-duck; 6th August 2012 at 15:05.

+ Reply to Thread