+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Creating something new as the moon gets full.

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Default Creating something new as the moon gets full.

As I prepare for beginning my life over again I have realized that the moon is getting full. Now I know absolutely nothing about astrology except there is something to it.

So all you astrologers out there, what is the significance of buiding something new as the moon gets full? Or is there any?

My departure date is on the full moon. I am heading northwest and camping for awhile.

2. Link to Post #2
    France Avalon Member Elandiel BernElve's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Creating something new as the moon gets full.

Well there's a lot of important astro stuff to learn about the moon.
    My mother used to read the finds of the german Saint(ess) Hildegard who received lots of visions about science, the universe and the human body.
    She wrote it down and kept it secret for the church would burn her if they'd know about it. All the original latin pieces, hundreds of them are translated into different languages now, mainly german.

It's very interesting how she describes events and knowledge we find about just now in the words of medieval times.

One of the things she says is when couples want to make love to create a life, they should do that when the moon gets full. The astrological energy of a moon getting full stands for blooming, growing and positive life. When a child is made in a night when the moon is "emptying"(don't know the english word for it) this will have a negative impact on the new child because each night the energy emitting from the moon is lowered. It's not that simple in a way that the moon emits more energy when full. There's a more thourough and mystical reason behind it.
    Cycles we have forgotten, rituals that are lost in time.

Anyway, a moon getting full is always a sign of progress, of new more positive energy and the potential to expand life and concsiousness.
    i could use more and more words but it's so simple actually...

From dark to light, is always good
    Capitaine Elandiel BernElve
    Lightwarrior

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elandiel BernElve For This Post:

EFO (1st December 2020), Lunesoleil (30th November 2020)

4. Link to Post #3
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,400 times in 1,199 posts

Default Re: Creating something new as the moon gets full.

Quote Posted by MargueriteBee (here)
    As I prepare for beginning my life over again I have realized that the moon is getting full. Now I know absolutely nothing about astrology except there is something to it.

So all you astrologers out there, what is the significance of buiding something new as the moon gets full? Or is there any?

My departure date is on the full moon. I am heading northwest and camping for awhile.

Interesting reflection, especially today it is the Full Moon "which in a sky map is associated with the West and the North with the FC (the home), our roots, the family ...
    The Full Moon phase is the culmination of something close to our hearts, of something great, it is a phase of revelation, of blessing ...

If you feel bad about yourself every day, you will not be better at the time of the "Full Moon", how to get around it?

Find an activity you like
    Force yourself to do a good deed within your means
    Exercise like walking so that energy flows freely
    Change your diet, more vegetables, more fruits
    There are alternatives for you to find them to get out and clear your mind
    You feel bad about yourself pick up your computer
    Get some fresh air, listen to the birds sing
    Cuddle your cat, it's good for your health
    A good book to work on your emotional deficiencies
    Continuous relaxation music ...

You have to know if the effect of the Full Moon sends you a good opportunity, it is that you are in a receptivity favorable to the lunar energy. Know what is below is like what is above, just adjust to the whims of the Moon and avoid unpleasant surprises. If you have an understanding partner, ask them to make an effort during the full moon to avoid mood swings and unpleasant arguments. When you have passed the obstacles of the Full Moon, you will be ready to receive the blessings that sometimes come. Tell yourself when that happens, you will be largely responsible for making the Full Moon show its best ...

A final note, to fully understand the impact of the lunar phases in our life, it is interesting to know which phase of the Moon at the time of your birth you belong to in order to draw the parallel between the phase of birth and the phase of the day. ..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

EFO (1st December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread