+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Undivided Universe by George Munro

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Default The Undivided Universe by George Munro

You can download this book from:

http://downloads.astro-theology.za.org/uu.pdf

This book gives much insight in a variety of different matters, including the duality of man, and his place in the universe. It is not light reading by any means, and much of the subjects covered, is beyond my understanding at this time of my life.

But I wish to quote some of the parts of this book, which I hopefully do grasp, and I thing many here will understand what is being said. I will say George Munro is not the author of this book, the information in this book comes from many sources so it seems.

To Quote:

What we have done is weave the hieroglyphics, the allegories, the myths and legends of the past, the theories, beliefs and creeds of the present, into a legible pattern so that the reader may more readily apprehend their meaning and thus place in better perspective the popular ignorance which has given rise to the intellectual concepts, ecclesiastical doctrines, social conventions and scientific dogmas that have moulded out civilisations into the form in which it is recognised upon our earth today.

It must not be supposed that we expect everybody to approve what we have written.

Think not of a creator, but of creation, not of the spirit, her feeling, his consciousness, but of spirit, feeling, consciousness, limitless, ever present, inter blended, beginning less and endless….God is an all-developing, not personal, deity, and ever present, not isolated. (everywhere and everything, which i believe is what its trying to get at. (magonia))

Every Earth, like every heaven, is a state, a specific condition where in expressions of life experience their conscious being. (evolution (spritiually))

Indeed, in as much as All is One, the Universe of Life is not, and under no circumstances, can it be, divided. (all from the same source)

In this manner homo species has disturbed the equilibrium, unbalanced the scales, and the effect are witnessed in the ethical, mental, and physical degeneration of what later became the embodied family of homo sapiens. And because he disturbs the balance, upsets, as it were, the pH of his own existence, and in as much as Divine Will degrees that in all states the scales must be maintained in a condition of equilibrium. (interesting and in my mind so true)

As the mental and atmospheric smog has increased through the ages so, of necessity, has the velocity of the wind increased? Life is ever zealous for the harmony, welfare and happiness of all creations, and what becomes defiled must, and will be purified. Thus, homo sapiens are responsible for every storm, for every hurricane. Was it not said: “For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind”? (Hosea 8:7). (never thought of this..but yeh possible)

Without being conscious of so doing we are, beneath the surface, forever tuning in to the cosmos of Mind. This cosmic organism, which weighs, measures, evaluates and correlates the resultants of all thinking processes, is also the Great Depository of all past and present ideas, theories, notions, fancies, deductions, suspicions, beliefs, suppositions, ratiocinations and deliberations. (creation at work)

But we must make it clear that this capacity, which has man labels, and some of which are “hunches”, “second sight”, “mind reading”, “ESP” and of course, “mental telepathy”, is not one of the so-called psychic faculties. The latter are responsible for making manifest spiritual phenomena. (everything maybe through spirit..but biology may be needed to be taken into account for some abilities..it seems to run in families.)

I find all these statement ring a bell of truth.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

conk (6th August 2012), enfoldedblue (1st August 2012), spiritguide (1st August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread