+ Reply to Thread

Thread: $9,000,000,000,000 (9 trillion) missing from the federal reserve.

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

Default $9,000,000,000,000 (9 trillion) missing from the federal reserve.

Came across this although it doesn't look like recent news. Unsurprisingly it seems like the FED Inspector General doesn't even know anything about it.

Apologies if it has been posted before (i did a quick check).
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 1st August 2012 at 22:47. Reason: Use [YOUTUBE] markup - looks prettier

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

bogeyman (1st August 2012), Calz (15th August 2012), createnjoy (28th August 2012), GCS1103 (2nd August 2012), jackovesk (15th August 2012), modwiz (13th August 2012), WanderingRogue (1st August 2012), WhiteFeather (1st August 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Default Re: $9,000,000,000,000 (9 trillion) missing from the federal reserve.

Uh oh! Perhaps maybe (TITA) The Idiots That Are... Now have a reason for the economy to take a big dump.....if you will.
    Money ran out ehh. Ahhhhhh too bad. Maybe Bernanke should start looking to get a job in a Supermarket bagging groceries.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Calz (15th August 2012), Earth Angel (2nd August 2012), modwiz (13th August 2012), realitycorrodes (13th August 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member StarDust's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,638 times in 472 posts

It ended up in my bank account… I'm going on permanent vacation

"Where your focus goes, energy flows." ~Alex Collier

My "messaging" comes directly from a 6th Density social memory complex in the etheric realm of Sirius B; of which I am a member. I volunteered to incarnate here as a representative of our SMC and to assist Gaia and Terrans in the transformation. My message is designed to assist those who are seeking. If the message does not resonate with you, then simply discard it and move on. That is your free will of choice which will always be honored.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StarDust For This Post:

Earth Angel (2nd August 2012), RMorgan (1st August 2012), WhiteFeather (1st August 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Funding for a government within a government? Black projects? Maybe thats where the money went?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

GCS1103 (2nd August 2012), K626 (1st August 2012), Referee (2nd August 2012), WhiteFeather (1st August 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,743 times in 2,090 posts

And there's probably no gold in fort knox either ! Let's just rename the entire system of the dollar to perhaps a name of, lets see will call it, bananapeelbills or BPB's for short. Now pretend were from another planet observing this behavior of those in charge, we from another planet are looking out the windows of the spacecraft over the federal reserve and powers that be. Alien Nan Noo #1 says "hey look at the little guys down there with bookie hats on pouring this ink into a big tub, alien #2 says yeah thats cool but look at those other itiots with the green bare feet squishing the plants to make green slime for the print, lol they laugh from the ship. Then alien ship's captain comes to the window to see what those little guys are doing down there and see's this other room where all these people are testifying and in the room right behind the testimony room there are these guys in black suits with big old cigars and their drinking shots of scotch just giving the orders based on the testimony yelling "Hey boys in the green room , better get a move on ,testimony is getting hot, were gonna need much more of that stuff your making for the little guys next door.

In disgust of what the captain see's from the ship he proceeds to the alien crafts bathroom and proceeds to take a big dump right into the cigar room, laughing the entire time saying ,this is exactly what I have thought of you along , you look like a bunch of turds!!! THE END!

opinion column - I think the aliens action are just as many feel about the little guys below, there are just so many zeros anymore and so much stealing and shifting from the system it is truly just a house built on cards waiting for the winds of change to blow the stack down. Everything will correct itself one day , whether it be this lifetime or the next so I choose to put my energies in something I can impact everyday, helping someone with a needed hand, cooking a meal for someone or just sharing a smile. Live your life to the fullest everyday and don't worry about the vulchers feeding off of each other for power and money , because in the end that stuff really won't be important anyways . Just look in the mirror and really ask have you really been a benefit to those around you or were you one of the bookie hat, cigar smoking turds who contributed nothing to anyone except themselfs. I say here, here, for all those around me holding my head up high enjoying every step of everyday, I am thinking about a tour ticket on that alien spacecraft just for the turd dropping , lol .

10. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Digital dollars that aren't printed may be destroyed by a keystroke on the computer. Do it Ben as you've devalued the dollar long enough.

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

I personally heard a very similar number and other info while I worked AT the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas. I was testing network RJ-45 jacks for connectivity during a meeting in the CEO/Presidents top floor state of the art video conference center... time to get some people to do some protests...

This is all starting to leak out to the main stream media... finally. We just need to KEEP THE HEAT on them. We will soon be posting new petition and email campaign info as well as protest ideas. We just need more people following this group and we can use resources from the Tea Party, Occupy and other groups. THEY win as long as they can keep us arguing with each other.
    WE need to come together with people we wouldn't normally work with to bring these criminals DOWN! Spread the word, others have carried the load of exposing this activity. Now we the people NEED to come out and make it a major issue in the news and in this political cycle.

http://www.facebook.com/BankAndPolit...cialCorruption

Time for each of US to take on the Cabal Banksters, A call to action!
    Every day we receive more and more disclosure of Financial Corruption by our Banking Institutions and Politicians from the G8 Nations. The U.S., U.K. and E.U. have been gaming the financial system in their favor to create Trillions of dollars on computer screens and stealing tons of Gold from other nations since at least 1911. The Federal Reserve Bank and other evil clones (IMF, BIS etc…) have plundered the world for quite long enough. The recently revealed evidence needs to be covered in depth by the Main Stream Media (Who is owned by the criminal Cabals).

We plan to start a huge letter writing, Fax sending and protesting campaign to the MSM and local representatives to get them to get them to bring these “Self proclaimed Elite’s” to justice. When the scope of the manipulation, wars and murder of so many innocents is revealed arrest and imprisonment will be the least of the “Elite’s” concerns. They have make billions of people slaves to debt. We toil, suffer and die in debt to them and unknowingly worship and grovel at their feet. They suppress technology that will conflict with their business model. Many technologies that could increase the quality of life and save lives of the people YOU love who have died of disease.

Join now, with us to bring the heat to the Media and our “Representatives” to set us free from the financial tyranny that we have been subjects to for generations. Become a member of this movement, there is room for everyone. Once we realize that the Left Wing and Right Wing are what gives flight to the same BEAST. The ideology of Liberal and Conservative thinking is important to our individual morality and beliefs. But the Elite use these differences to cause us to forget what we have in common. They use our differences to keep us at odds with each other and diverted from their corruption. Why deceive us “ignorant and useless eaters”? Because we outnumber them 99 to 1 and they are afraid of OUR power.

So, now put aside your political or religious differences and band together to expose this corruption and usher our world into a new era. We do not need a “New World Order” ran by self proclaimed rulers. They have no “divine right” to rule. They only have the power we give them. Let’s take that power back and create an “Era of Prosperity for ALL”! It is possible!

Say NO to any more WAR that is used to divert our attention from corruption when it starts to leak. We can join together and form a world of peace, I refuse to believe we cannot live together with our differences without butchering one another. What do we have in common? We love our families, our friends and we love peace. So, click the LIKE button and spread this web site to everyone you know. Join other movements that you normally would not associate with. The enemy of our enemy is our friend. This is NOT a place for political debate or bickering. It is a place to come together and break these chains.

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

do we need to guess who the sponsors were?

Quote Boston Fed: 78 money-funds needed sponsor help...

Quote WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) - The Federal Reserve Bank of Boston on Monday released a report finding that 78 prime money market funds between 2007 and 2011 received support from their sponsor firms and that without the help at least 21 of those would have "broke the buck" by having a net asset value of below $1 a share. The report provides ammunition to Securities and Exchange Commission Chairman Mary Schapiro and her efforts to introduce new costly reforms for the $2.7 trillion money market fund industry in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis where the Treasury created a taxpayer-backed guarantee program after a major fund "broke the buck." Schapiro is considering two major reforms for the industry, including one that would impose capital restrictions on the funds combined with limitations or fees on redemptions by consumers.
    link

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

since that was US Taxpayer money, let's just scratch it from the National Debt since it is lost anyways...

Write-offs should benefit taxpayers first...

14. Link to Post #10
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

$9 Trillion &...

What about the $90 Trillion of 'Derivatives Debt' that JP Morgan is just waiting in the wings to Dump onto the World's Economy...

In perspective $90 Trillion is equivalent to the entire 'World's GDP'...(How about that for a 'Dump & Run) coming from the firm that created the 1929 Sockmarket collapse, the 'Suppressor' of Tesla's Free Energy and the firm that helped bring in the 'Federal Reserve Banking CON' in 1913...

You don't need to be a 'Rocket Scientist' to work out what's coming down the line through the 'Turnpike', now do you..?

No 'Fear-Mongering'...

Just plain old 'Common Sense'...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 15th August 2012 at 02:32.

+ Reply to Thread