+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast

Thread: Jim Humble

1. Link to Post #21
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement (MMS), Jim Humble

Quote Posted by Eligos (here)
    If nothing else, I now have NO morning bad breath, GF is amazed.
    That right there is enough incentive for me.

How does one living in the US go about getting some?

2. Link to Post #22
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

So IM in portugal, europe, where do i can get that.
    And pleas someone , put the guide here in simplified text. Like a protocol
    1-do this
    2 do that
    ..thanks

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

I've noticed some disinformation recently as well. There was an article on SOTT.NET that tried to paint Jim as a quack selling snake oil. Disheartening, as anyone without firsthand experience may be turned off MMS by reading such things.

Certainly is some powerful medicine though. And like all powerful medicine, it should be used carefully. I think some may be put off by the yucky feeling of toxin release, but this is to be expected from a medicine that actually works. It helps reduce the cause of illness, rather than just masking symptoms like pharmaceuticals.

This does pose a rather large threat to big pharma, now that I think about it. If something as cheap to produce and effective as Mms is around, there wouldn't be much demand for those pharma drugs and their basket of side effects.

4. Link to Post #24
    Netherlands Avalon Member paul1972's Avatar
    Thanks

hi MiguelQ,

step 1: start at the beginning of this thread
    step 2: read the links
    step 3: buy some MMS 1 and/or 2

Good luck and good health

Greetings

Paul1972
    "..Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds..".
    - Robert Nesta Marley

5. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Default Jim Humble and MMS

I have just read some articles posted at SOTT Net about Jim Humble. He and MMS were talked about in these links:
    http://www.sott.net/articles/show/21...-Solution-MMS-
    http://www.sott.net/articles/show/20...edicine-M-M-S-
    http://www.sott.net/articles/show/20...xus-Conference
    I have listened to the interview(s) that Bill did with Jim Humble and that Kerry did with Laura Knight Jadczyk. I am not sure what to make of all of this as this is my first post here. I am a 'newbie' and hope no one wants to 'bite my head off' but I wonder what any discussion of Jim Humble, MMS, MMS2, and SOTT Net will bring up. I hope to become more informed about this issue.
    As Crosby, Stills and Nash once sang, "Teach your children well", ... as THEY are the future, NOT a 'remote-viewed' vision from the cosmic imagination. Only THEY can live out the future we leave them.

6. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Default Re: Jim Humble and MMS

Quote 'bite my head off'

Heavens no! We usually wait a week or two, so you're hooked, before any of that happens.

By the way... Welcome!

Fred

7. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 times in 304 posts

That is funny Fred!!

And thankfully not true!

Hello and welcome to Avalon asianomad...
    caren

8. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,524 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by asianomad (here)
    I have just read some articles posted at SOTT Net about Jim Humble. He and MMS were talked about in these links:
    http://www.sott.net/articles/show/21...-Solution-MMS-
    http://www.sott.net/articles/show/20...edicine-M-M-S-
    I have listened to the interview(s) that Bill did with Jim Humble and that Kerry did with Laura Knight Jadczyk. I am not sure what to make of all of this as this is my first post here. I am a 'newbie' and hope no one wants to 'bite my head off' but I wonder what any discussion of Jim Humble, MMS, MMS2, and SOTT Net will bring up. I hope to become more informed about this issue.
    Hi there -

[and welcome, also]

My views on Jim Humble, and the MMS success stories which I've personally witnessed (a couple of which really have been miracles), have been well documented elsewhere.

I still tell the story of the woman in Zurich who took 4-5 drops for 3-4 days and suddenly her eyes straightened out - both of which, since childhood she had not been able to control and focus together. A really bad misdirectional squint suddenly was fixed, and remains so to this day. Snake oil? Absolutely not.

Talk to Andreas Kalcker, a personal friend of mine, about MMS. He had arthritis so badly he could not lift his newborn baby. Now, you'd never suspect there was ever a problem.

All I need to say about Laura Knight-Jadzyck is that she still promotes on her site and forum that I am COINTELPRO (i.e. working for the US government).

That tells you everything you need to know about how good a researcher she is. I wrote to her last Christmas, very courteously, to request that she make some corrections about statements she has made in error - but she has not yet retracted anything she has written.

I believe she is dangerous and delusional - AS WELL AS having some good information. This is the worst combination - because many followers don't allow for the possibility hat she might be really right about some things and really wrong about others.

Jay Wiedner, who is a GOOD researcher, has also written a substantial piece about Laura... called THE CASSIOPAEAN CULT. Here it is:

http://cassiopaeacult.com/jay_weidner_cult_freak.php

There's an enormous amount of material there. This article is also interesting - called THE ART OF CHARACTER ASSASSINATION IN CYBERSPACE:

http://cassiopaeacult.com/acac.php

Having been a victim of this several times myself, I have absolutely no sympathy with the perpetrators - who are either poor researchers, have a personal axe to grind, or (sometimes, but not as often as one might think) are themselves COINTELPRO.

9. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Is MMS maybe something for Miriam Delicado's sister ?

10. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am surprised it took this long for the inevitable to happen.

I guess the big train takes some time to get spooled up, it is now just leaving the yard.

11. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Seems to be a counter-move against Jim's new medicinal church. I have quite a bit of personal experience with MMS and fully understand why certain interests want it to go away. It's cheap. Can't patent it. It works. It's gaining traction. 4 strikes!

Anyone remember the reasoning behind flash pasteurizing almonds? LOL.. yes it's those people again.

12. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Thanks for the information ... it was pretty much what I suspected (an attack on something that works) and confirms my previous experience. I was banned on the SOTT forum about a year ago for daring to mention the Jay Weidner article when responding to another 'hack attack' article from SOTT on an Indian guru I know something about through personal experience. My experience there on the SOTT forum was of a newbie definitely getting his 'head bitten off'. I had also planned on helping spread the good news about MMS1 and MMS2 (I just purchased a kilogram of calcium hypochlorite from a local factory here in Chengdu) as I cycled around India beginning next year (www.gypsyspiritride.co.cc) and had received encouragement from Jim Humble in an email he sent me. So, to say I was upset by these articles is an understatement. I will continue to research it in India as I plan to stay on campus at a lot of Indian medical colleges and local institutions working on curing HIV+ children -- again, another controversial topic. As I failed chemistry in high school, I am all too well aware of my own ignorance about chemicals. However, I did grow up in Charlottesville, Virginia and was exposed to the medical industry at an early age. I would rather bet on 'naturopathy' and the Indian approach to medicine -- especially homeopathy. Well, I had better shut up now and continue reading your forum. There are months and months of studies ahead of me.
    As Crosby, Stills and Nash once sang, "Teach your children well", ... as THEY are the future, NOT a 'remote-viewed' vision from the cosmic imagination. Only THEY can live out the future we leave them.

13. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

I just bought many bottles of MMS1 in case they deem it a hazard to us and forbid it's sale. Also intend to go to the pool store this weekend and buy some 'shock' MMS2.

I was sold on MMS when I saw so many Thank You letters from small countries or government entities, thanking Mr. Humble. And to my uneducated mind, the science presented seems credible.

14. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Default Jim Humble et le MMS

Jim Humble et le MMS

La troisième carrière de l'ingénieur aérospatial Jim Humble a commencé accidentellement au cours d'un voyage de prospection à la recherche d'or dans la jungle du Venezuela. Là, en utilisant de l'oxygène stabilisé, il a improvisé un remède efficace pour ses collègues qui avaient été frappés par la malaria. Ce fut le début de l'étonnante mise au point d'un produit, le MMS, semble-t-il aussi efficace que très peu dispendieux et libre d'accès pour lutter contre un très grand nombre d'infections.http://projectavalon.net/lang/fr/jim...e_2008_fr.html
    Views:0
    0ratings
    Time:01:14:29More inEducation

15. Link to Post #35
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,796 times in 3,258 posts

Default VERITAS Special Report | Jim Humble VS The FDA

Source: veritasshow.com

This is a Veritas Special Report with Jim Humble entitled The FDA Vs Jim Humble's MMS. Listen what this brave man has been able to accomplish worldwide. The FDA is warning people not to use MMS when over 200,000 people died last year of correctly prescribed medicines approved by the FDA. You decide.

In a sentence, that's what dedicated users seem to achieve with this miracle mineral supplement. Doesn't matter where you've traveled or what parasites float in your blood. That's what activated MMS does -- IT KILLS PATHOGENS whether in the air, on your kitchen cutting board, under your toe nail, or in your blood. The EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) analysis at http://mms-articles.com is one of many substantiating references.

What are pathogens? ClO2 gas has been used outside the body to:
    - Kill anthrax in government offices
    - Cleanse cruise ships of stubborn stomach viruses
    .........(how do you scrub down 1,200 ocean liner rooms? Pump ClO2 gas throughout the whole ship for 12 hours.)

- Remove fungus from restaurants and homes after the new Orleans Katrina storm
    - Purify lake water fed to the city water supply
    - Stop the spread of staph infections when they arise
    - Kill salmonella and E. coli by passing vegetables/fish through a cloud of ClO2 gas."

"Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

16. Link to Post #36
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Default Good U.K.reliable ethical supplier of Jim Humble MMS anyone?

Can anyone recomend a Good U.K.reliable ethical supplier of Jim Humble please? Having trouble finding one.

17. Link to Post #37
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

Default Re: Good U.K.reliable ethical supplier of Jim Humble MMS anyone?

Quote Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN (here)
    Can anyone recomend a Good U.K.reliable ethical supplier of Jim Humble please? Having trouble finding one.
    Yes please!

...... or can somebody post some brands of Natrium-Hypochlorite they use please.....

18. Link to Post #38
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

Only recieved my first package of MMS last night, tried some last night too.

Have a cold, constant runny nose (pack of tissues a day, no joke) and equaly just as much gunk coming up through my throat.

tried some last night for the first time (meant for one drop, think i ended up with 3, need to get used to using the dispenser thing) and i wake up thismorning....... breathing fine?

Ive been getting used to the whole if it changes temperature slightly (mostly from when you're in bed in teh morning and you get out) my nose goes ballistic, i swear it has a reservior of snot hidden somewhere. but today - nothing.

On the runny nose, without a cold etc its normaly still going just not as bad.....

so im kinda in shock... but a good shock

http://mmsbuyaustralia.com.au/

Anyhoo... they havent imposed or shut down MMS yet in Australia. It may me as the supplier is now advertising it on their website as a water purafier - but when i recieved the package it came with printed instructions for human injestion.

Would it be possible for you guys in the US to order thru them?

Would it work if someone from Outside the US recieves you're order, strips the labeling and re-labels it as purely "emergency water purification solution" and send it back onwards to you?

I'm sure if you guys cant get you're hands on MMS in the US anymore, but its viable to recieve it internationaly - there'd be a big enough demand for them to put aside unlabeld stuffs for the US guys so it can get in past customs etc ok?

19. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

I got some the other week, Gime a minute to get the link

¤=[Post Update]=¤

http://www.mmseurope.info/checkout.html

Its clean

20. The Following User Says Thank You to jack For This Post:

MMA_Fan (19th May 2011)

21. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Better get your supplies in quick- did you see this on the BBC{Illuminati}News24 teletext today?? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-11404218

"...Now UK consumers are being urged to dispose of the supplement as soon as possible, and help the Food Standards Agency and local authorities find suppliers in this country.

It is still apparently on sale here through a number of sites, one offering a 100ml bottle for £33.

A spokesman for the Food Standards Agency said: "People should not take Miracle Mineral Supplement or Miracle Mineral Solution.

"This product is equivalent to industrial-strength bleach.

"The agency is working with local authorities across the UK to stop this product being sold. If anyone finds this product on sale please get in touch with your local authority trading standards department as soon as possible."

It obviously works then!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast