+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Best Video Evidence of a Chemtrail Plane, Shot by a Pilot close by

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,992 times in 1,577 posts

Default The Best Video Evidence of a Chemtrail Plane, Shot by a Pilot close by

This Is a great video IMO. No more Denying what is going on.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Caren (3rd August 2012), danceblackcatdance (3rd August 2012), ghostrider (3rd August 2012), golden lady (3rd August 2012), InTheBackground (3rd August 2012), ljwheat (3rd August 2012), Nasu (12th April 2024), RMorgan (3rd August 2012), spiritguide (3rd August 2012), Timreh (3rd August 2012), Vrilya (5th August 2012), WhiteFeather (3rd August 2012), XelNaga (12th April 2024)

3. Link to Post #2
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Default Re: The Best Video Evidence of a Chemtrail Plane, Shot by a Pilot close by

Hey mate,

I saw this comment on the youtube video:

"I am a pilot. Those are "chemtrails" are contrails. Those "nozzles" are called flap track fairings. Throwing a video on YouTube when you have no idea what you are talking about is NOT evidence. When you obtain a degree in aviation, aeronautics, etc, then we'll talk. Until then, you are not intelligently talking about what you are seeing. Convincing editing with the order of video clips and pictures by the way. It's sad that people watch this and call it proof."

Then I did a research on google images and these are indeed "flap track fairings". They are quite common in big airplanes.

I believe in chemtrails as well. No doubt about it.

However, in my opinion, this video isn´t exactly proof.

When a pilot moves the flaps in order to descend and reduce speed, the air flow is highly concentrated,the increased friction changes the air temperature, producing contrails.

Just my two cents.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 3rd August 2012 at 02:01.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Alan (3rd August 2012), Caren (3rd August 2012), danceblackcatdance (3rd August 2012), GarethBKK (3rd August 2012), golden lady (3rd August 2012), Nasu (12th April 2024), Referee (3rd August 2012), SKIBADABOMSKI (3rd August 2012), Spiral (3rd August 2012), spiritguide (3rd August 2012), Wind (3rd August 2012), XelNaga (12th April 2024)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Default Re: The Best Video Evidence of a Chemtrail Plane, Shot by a Pilot close by

Did you notice the colors eminating from the spray bars. Hmmm dont look like water vapor to me. I guess we can link it to those chembows we see now and then. Heres one! *Whitefeather Singing Somewhere over the Chembow way up high. I have a feeling were not in Kansas anymore!

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (3rd August 2012), Dennis Leahy (3rd August 2012), golden lady (3rd August 2012), Holly Lindin (4th August 2012), InTheBackground (3rd August 2012), meeradas (3rd August 2012), NancyV (3rd August 2012), Nasu (12th April 2024), Referee (3rd August 2012), RMorgan (3rd August 2012), Spiral (3rd August 2012), Vrilya (5th August 2012), XelNaga (12th April 2024)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,746 times in 32,946 posts

-------

Here's proof.

(This is a real photo, taken over Vail, Colorado, in March 2008.)

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd August 2012 at 03:21.

8. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (3rd August 2012), danceblackcatdance (3rd August 2012), ghostrider (3rd August 2012), golden lady (3rd August 2012), Holly Lindin (4th August 2012), Huma (3rd August 2012), ljwheat (3rd August 2012), meeradas (3rd August 2012), Midnight Rambler (3rd August 2012), Nasu (12th April 2024), Referee (3rd August 2012), Reirrac (3rd August 2012), RMorgan (3rd August 2012), scarletfire (3rd August 2012), shadowstalker (5th August 2012), Spiral (3rd August 2012), spiritguide (3rd August 2012), Vrilya (5th August 2012), WhiteFeather (3rd August 2012), Wind (3rd August 2012), XelNaga (12th April 2024), Yoda (3rd August 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

pilots still in denial about chemicals sprayed in our air we breathe everyday. All the proof they need is go outside and look up at the tic tack toe clouds . The patch worn on the flight suit says spraying you since 1996.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (3rd August 2012), Holly Lindin (4th August 2012), Nasu (12th April 2024), Referee (3rd August 2012), Spiral (3rd August 2012), Vrilya (5th August 2012), WhiteFeather (3rd August 2012), XelNaga (12th April 2024)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Here's proof.

(This is a real photo, taken over Vail, Colorado, in 2009.)

Those are contrails Bill. High Pressured Good Ole Water Vapor. Reason is The plane is flying at very high altitudes. I can tell by that photo. So naturally they will leave cloud formations from NY to LA and back again. This is normal not an anomoly. Nothing to see here. Move On Sheeps. Bahhhh Bahhhhh.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Nasu (12th April 2024), XelNaga (12th April 2024)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Here's proof.

(This is a real photo, taken over Vail, Colorado, in March 2008.)

I've seen this exact sort of thing, myself, directly. In person. As well as a 'dumbbell sprayer', as they are known.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

meeradas (3rd August 2012), Nasu (12th April 2024), Referee (4th August 2012), Reirrac (3rd August 2012), Vrilya (5th August 2012), XelNaga (12th April 2024)

15. Link to Post #8
    England Avalon Member SKIBADABOMSKI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,518 times in 458 posts

No amount of evidence is going to stop what they have already done. Games over.. they have already succeeded in making what they wanted to make. A positive and a negative and a response and for it to multiply itself. The painting has been drawn and the final touches are going into play.

Like I have said before on this subject, not everything that goes up has to come down.

i-cloud and stuff, eat your heart out because soon it's going to get crazy.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SKIBADABOMSKI For This Post:

ljwheat (3rd August 2012), Nasu (12th April 2024), Vrilya (5th August 2012), XelNaga (12th April 2024)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Hip Hipnotist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,155 times in 314 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hey mate,

I saw this comment on the youtube video:

"I am a pilot. Those are "chemtrails" are contrails. Those "nozzles" are called flap track fairings. Throwing a video on YouTube when you have no idea what you are talking about is NOT evidence. When you obtain a degree in aviation, aeronautics, etc, then we'll talk. Until then, you are not intelligently talking about what you are seeing. Convincing editing with the order of video clips and pictures by the way. It's sad that people watch this and call it proof."

Then I did a research on google images and these are indeed "flap track fairings". They are quite common in big airplanes.

I believe in chemtrails as well. No doubt about it.

However, in my opinion, this video isn´t exactly proof.

When a pilot moves the flaps in order to descend and reduce speed, the air flow is highly concentrated,the increased friction changes the air temperature, producing contrails.

Just my two cents.

Raf.
    I couldn't tell you with certainty whether or not those were chemtrails or contrails.

But I will tell you this with certainty; as a pilot for over 30 years I know a little something about aircraft flap operation.

RMorgan's quote:

Just my two cents.

Raf.

Yes, a pilot moves flaps in order to descend and reduce speed ( and/or increase angle of decent without increasing airspeed -- and other 'stuff' ).

However, and this is a BIG however -- that jet aircraft in question is flying at altitude, probably somewhere between 20 & 40 thousand feet and somewhere around 400 miles per hour.

Flaps are generally deployed/extended during descent/approach to/for landing and at a MUCH lower/slower airspeed.

If those flaps were extended/deployed ( as you suggested ) at the ( cruising ) airspeed that jet aircraft was ( more than likely ) flying I guarantee you what's left of that aircraft would be scattered in three different states. You do not deploy wing flaps at 400 miles per hour. In fact, I don't believe you can in certain aircraft.

So whatever caused those contrails/chemtrails was NOTdue to flap operation.

Do I believe in chemtrails? You bet. I've busted through them at 'altitude' and they are THICK and often dirty brown. Not thin, light, whispy fingers of contrail moisture that we all know and love.

The title of one of Ray Bradbury's novels ( IMO ) tells it all -- "Something Wicked This Way Comes".

18. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Hip Hipnotist For This Post:

Carmody (6th August 2012), Christine (3rd August 2012), DeDukshyn (3rd August 2012), Firinn (3rd August 2012), golden lady (3rd August 2012), haibane (5th August 2012), Hervé (4th August 2012), InTheBackground (3rd August 2012), meeradas (3rd August 2012), miqeel (3rd August 2012), music (4th August 2012), Nasu (12th April 2024), nearing (3rd August 2012), Rollo (3rd August 2012), Slorri (5th August 2012), Spiral (3rd August 2012), spuddie (3rd August 2012), Vrilya (5th August 2012), WhiteFeather (3rd August 2012), XelNaga (12th April 2024)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 times in 356 posts

I didn´t believe in chemtrails till I saw a plane with a normal contrail suddenly change into a thick white "chemtrail".

I´ve seen this a couple of times, most recently several days ago.

I was on a train going across Europe, seeing chemtrails across Danish, German and French skies.

In France I noticed a multitude of chemtrails that criss crossed each other and formed a cloud. A plane approached with a normal, disapearing contrail. As it got close to the cloud, the contrail changed into a chemtrail.

When we reached our destination on the south coast of France the criss crossing chemtrails were so obvious, even my very 3D partner noticed them. A couple of days of chemtrails, and then a haze enveloped the bay and the chemtrails stopped. We moved up into the mountains overlooking the bay, and the haze. After 10 days or so, the skies became bluer again, and new chemtrails started appearing.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Swan For This Post:

Holly Lindin (4th August 2012), Nasu (12th April 2024), Referee (3rd August 2012), Spiral (3rd August 2012), Vrilya (5th August 2012), XelNaga (12th April 2024)

21. Link to Post #11
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,813 times in 3,259 posts

"Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

nearing (3rd August 2012), Referee (3rd August 2012), Spiral (3rd August 2012), WhiteFeather (3rd August 2012), XelNaga (12th April 2024)

23. Link to Post #12
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Quote Posted by Hip Hipnotist (here)

Yes, a pilot moves flaps in order to descend and reduce speed ( and/or increase angle of decent without increasing airspeed -- and other 'stuff' ).

However, and this is a BIG however -- that jet aircraft in question is flying at altitude, probably somewhere between 20 & 40 thousand feet and somewhere around 400 miles per hour.

Flaps are generally deployed/extended during descent/approach to/for landing and at a MUCH lower/slower airspeed.

If those flaps were extended/deployed ( as you suggested ) at the ( cruising ) airspeed that jet aircraft was ( more than likely ) flying I guarantee you what's left of that aircraft would be scattered in three different states. You do not deploy wing flaps at 400 miles per hour. In fact, I don't believe you can in certain aircraft.

So whatever caused those contrails/chemtrails was NOTdue to flap operation.

Do I believe in chemtrails? You bet. I've busted through them at 'altitude' and they are THICK and often dirty brown. Not thin, light, whispy fingers of contrail moisture that we all know and love.

The title of one of Ray Bradbury's novels ( IMO ) tells it all -- "Something Wicked This Way Comes".
    I guess you´re right mate.

I´m not a pilot and don´t know anything about aviation. Just like most people here.

We all must be careful in judging things we don´t understand.

All I know is that I see videos of people pointing contrails as chemtrails all the time.

Anyone who has traveled on a seat next to the airplane´s windows knows that the air appearance changes, caused by airflow disturbances along the structure of the wings and engines.

Contrails:

"Contrails ("condensation trails") or vapor trails are long thin artificial clouds that sometimes form behind aircraft. Their formation is most often triggered by the water vapour in the exhaust of aircraft engines, but can also be triggered by the changes in air pressure in wingtip vortices or in the air over the entire wing surface. Like all clouds, contrails are made of water, in the form of a suspension of billions of liquid droplets or ice crystals."

Aircraft fairing:

"A fairing is a structure whose primary function is to produce a smooth outline and reduce drag.
    These structures are covers for gaps and spaces between parts of an aircraft to reduce form drag and interference drag, and to improve appearance.

Most jet airliners have a cruising speed between Mach 0.8 and 0.85. For aircraft operating in the transonic regime (about Mach 0.8–1.2), wave drag can be minimized by having a cross-sectional area which changes smoothly along the length of the aircraft. This is known as the area rule. On subsonic aircraft such as jet airliners, this can be achieved by the addition of smooth pods on the trailing edges of the wings. These pods are known as anti-shock bodies, Küchemann Carrots, or flap track fairings, as they enclose the mechanisms for deploying the wing flaps."

Let´s just try not being too paranoid about it. Chemtrails exist, but not all contrails are chemtrails, specially those coming from commercial line aircrafts.

Cheers,

Raf.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Nasu (12th April 2024), XelNaga (12th April 2024)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

Quote Posted by Referee (here)

I think this is a video of a fuel dump; and the snide remarks by the videographer would seem to confirm that.
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

26. The Following User Says Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

XelNaga (12th April 2024)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

And in the news just the other day, scientists say atmosphere particles could be responsible for cloud-seeding in our sky.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...te-change.html

A tiny particle one thirtieth the width of a human hair could be driving pollution and climate change, researchers say.

Harvard University scientists studied atmospheric particles, a highly lethal air pollutant which appears everywhere in the atmosphere, but is more common above cities.
    The tiny particles play a key role in air pollution and climate change by providing a surface for chemical reactions and reflecting and absorbing radiation.

This could impact how air becomes polluted and the processes behind climate change - the warming of the earth. ......... ::read more at the link above::

What they don't discuss is just how the particles get there. It is simply left to the assumption of the reader that, since they are more common over highly populated areas, they are likely just plain old-fashioned pollution.

Hmmmmm...

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to InTheBackground For This Post:

13th Warrior (6th August 2012), GaelVictor (5th August 2012), Nasu (12th April 2024), Vrilya (5th August 2012), XelNaga (12th April 2024)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi,
    I have two clients who are pilots and have discussed this topic quite a bit. Contrails are literally trails of condensation with disapates as it evaporates. That's why when you watch a jet traveling through the sky the tail end of the contrail disappears slowly but surely as you watch it
    Chemtrails are very different. They literally last for hours! as the time goes by the chemtrials start to create a rain like effect streaming down or sideways but the length of the trail remains. I have pictures that I will post another time with a timeline of three to four hours that I personally took here in Orange County.. southern California. There were multiple criss crossed trails that remained fully intact for hours!

Both of my clients are former air force pilots and commercial pilots of over 30 yrs. I asked them if they have personally noticed a difference in what they view as they are flying and if it's any noticeable difference over the last 30 yrs. Both of them agree that they are flying through weird layers of wet particulate matter that they have never seen over their 30+ yr carrer till the last few years. Both flying internationally. Like wet threads streaming down that are very unlike flying through moisture/ rain not connect to any cloud formation or weather system.

The big question that remains to be answered is not if there are chemtrials but why. What are they spraying and why?
    Retired FBI Special-Agent-In-Charge Ted Gunderson has publicly come out and acknowledged the chemtrials and has been calling for disclosure from the government. I haven't read up in his private investigation firm , their findings or motives but I found it refreshing that someone formally of that high of a federal position is asking for the truth and disclosure for the American people.

All I can say is we should all be doing everything we can to naturally boost our immune system the weather the assault of chemicals in our food, water and air!
    Lastly an interesting side note. I had read about people using the power of intension and calling upon air elementals to dissipate and neutralize the chemtrials. They claim that have witnessed amazing results.

We have a lot of tools at our disposal if we view matters from a metaphysical point of view that we can use to act proactively rather than reacting in fear and negativity!

Blessings to all!
    Mindy
    Last edited by Quantum Odyssey; 3rd August 2012 at 20:54. Reason: Typos galore!

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Odyssey For This Post:

andia (5th August 2012), Earth Angel (13th March 2013), Nasu (12th April 2024), nearing (3rd August 2012), RMorgan (3rd August 2012), sdv (3rd August 2012), Vrilya (5th August 2012), XelNaga (12th April 2024)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)

I think this is a video of a fuel dump; and the snide remarks by the videographer would seem to confirm that.
    Why would a plane dump its fuel? And would it dump through nozzles or the engines? Wouldn't that harm them? And isn't dumping a toxic substance an environmental disaster?
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

DeDukshyn (3rd August 2012), Holly Lindin (4th August 2012), Referee (3rd August 2012), Vrilya (5th August 2012), XelNaga (12th April 2024)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Helvetic (here)
    Just for the record, contrails are often formed at the wingtips. Exactly like you would see off the tips of a down-force spoiler on a formula one race car at high speeds on a humid or damp day. The air gets compressed most at the tips.

I'm not saying I don't believe in chemtrails, but if this is to be taken seriously we have to be well informed ourselves when expressing it.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by nearing (here)
    Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)

Why would a plane dump its fuel? And would it dump through nozzles or the engines? Wouldn't that harm them? And isn't dumping a toxic substance an environmental disaster?
    Very large long distance jets carry tons of fuel in their wings - they cannot land full of fuel or the wings would break off (well, it would just be extremely risky), so in the case of an emergency landing shortly after take-off, the pilot has to do a fuel dump. But in the video it didn't really look like this was the case? (emergency landing).
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 4th August 2012 at 04:43.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

13th Warrior (6th August 2012), Nasu (12th April 2024), Referee (3rd August 2012), RMorgan (3rd August 2012), XelNaga (12th April 2024)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

on 8/3 las vegas was sprayed and i watched them all day !
    Chris....... Free your mind

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slipknotted For This Post:

Nasu (12th April 2024), Vrilya (5th August 2012), XelNaga (12th April 2024)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Very large long distance jets carry tons of fuel in their wings - they cannot land full of fuel or the wings would break off (well, it would just be extremely risky), so in the case of an emergency landing shortly after take-off, the pilot has to do a fuel dump. But in the video it didn't really look like this was the case? (emergency landing).
    So only in emergency situations would this happen and at low altitudes?
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

DeDukshyn (8th August 2012), Nasu (12th April 2024), Vrilya (5th August 2012), XelNaga (12th April 2024)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,992 times in 1,577 posts

Quote Posted by nearing (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    So only in emergency situations would this happen and at low altitudes?
    I do not think you would be allowed to fuel dump when another airplane is behind you.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Nasu (12th April 2024), nearing (5th August 2012), XelNaga (12th April 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast