+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Uganda - New York Dream Connection and ebola

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

Default Uganda - New York Dream Connection and ebola

First of all I need to stress that I actually didnt know under which part I should put this topic so I posted under future talk cause it makes more sense than anything to put under. Thematic is connected with one of my latest dream vision I had before 5 days. Could't put this under channeled info cause I dont get that channeled stuff and usually i dont pay attention to it at all and in overall dream came to be very truthfull considering ebola spread in Uganda.
    Mods feel free to put this post under ny thread you feel it deserves to be.
    First im gonna start with dream description than i will link connections to it. Any insight on this would be very helpfull and most welcome.

So before few days i went to sleep like i usually do and get one of deepest dreams in this year. I dreamed that i was in somekind of forest-park with two native Africans, was talking to oneand other was dancing and hopping by the tree. Suddenly splash like waterfall came from that tree and i was stunned. Immediately i asked one i talked to, what was that? He looked me calmly and told me that water came from tree. How come? I asked... He said simply there is point in tree where if you put knife water comes out of it. I was puzzled by that and asked him to show me how that is done.. He walked me by the tree and asked me to try find the place where i need to put hole in tree for water to come out. I looked at the tree and on it was piece of paper with red X mark on it. Well i said, its obious that place is on that mark, but i explained to him that mark is too obvious for me to search and asked him to tell me more. He approached to me and put his hand on my heart and told.. see this is the place, same as we humans have heart, tree also have heart and if you point to it water comes out from it. I stepped few steps back to see tree and indeed i saw tree in human form and that X mark was standing on that shape where human heart would be if that tree were a human.
    Than we was in car driving through some road, but there was no other guy, driver was my brother in front and i was in back with one native indian guy. He looks at me and asked me: Have you ever been to New York? I looked at him and puzzled told him that i didnt, his reply was: Well you should have been and from some bag he took out somekind of map and showed to me. He was showing me Uganda and while showing me he said: See, my job was to go to New York to inform people about Uganda, you should really go to New York. I knew about some part of Africa is called Uganda but i never saw it really. And funny thing is image he showed me was exactly shape of Uganda as I saw it later today on web. That kinda stumbled me a bit how can i see such clear shape even if i never saw it before.
    Later in that dream we ended in somebody's place and there was my friend standing in middle of that room waiting for something and that same native guy with us. Native approached me and told me he needs to go to bathroom and went out of room. I asked my friend what is he waiting for? He was like hipnotised, looked at me and explained that he is waiting for someone to bring him batteries for TV remote control cause he feels easier to sleep at home with batteries in remote and working TV

And than i woke up ..
    It passed 5 days after that dream and i knew it was significant as i can remember every single part of it which is not usual case. But didnt connected dots. Today i had a long and pleasant talk with my girlfriend and in one moment she mentioned me what about that dream you had? I told her, dunno i feel significant but maybe i should sniff around a bit. I sit in front of computer and typed Uganda on google images. Result was stunning at first! i saw among many images this one: http://www.merriam-webster.com/maps/...uganda_map.gif .. it was EXACT map image that indian guy showed me .. so i wondered how could that be that i saw exactly same image in dream as i never ever saw it before. Being so puzzled intuitive instantly i typed in google: Uganda and New York, result was even more surprising than first one

i saw this: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/31/wo...tion.html?_r=1
    That info was written in N.Y times in the day i dreamed it!
    And that wouldnt be to weird if today wasnt breaking news on local portal here in Croatia: http://danas.net.hr/svijet/smrtonosn...ijeti-i-europi just before i went into extensive talk with my girlfriend just before that revelation.

To be more exact i see dream in three chapters.
    First one with tree and water was deciphering one.
    Second one with showing map and urging to visit N.Y. was revealing information.
    Third one with TV guy was obvious pointing to humans distractions. Which i also can connect to post i made in Future talk about distracting attention and stealing intention on 27th Jul..

as soon i connected few dots i had somekind of feeling obligation to share this info with my friends and group we work here in Croatia on raising consciousness and also ofc i stopped by on Avalon to share this dream with friends here.

This wasnt my first such experience, i had few in younger age where i was able to see events in future exact as they were unfolded later and some are even today. Among many life experiences about which i dont like to talk loudly. There is a reason i dont do it also there is reason i feel inner voice to share this info.

Still im very sceptical person and rather cinycal than anything else i feel very hard to believe in predictions, specially channeled info..
    Would like to hear some comments from people here as im NOT giving attention to August 4th (or 5)
    but im aware of predictions about that dates and keeping that one in pocket for any case. IMo is better to stop than cure.

also one more "extensive" CNN info:
    http://edition.cnn.com/2012/08/01/he...rus/index.html
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

kevlar (3rd August 2012), spiritguide (3rd August 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Uganda - New York Dream Connection and ebola

Thanks DarMar,

I happened to read a related thread on ATS last night. Link- Keep Your Eyes on the Ebola Outbreak

love kevlar

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kevlar For This Post:

DarMar (3rd August 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Default Re: Uganda - New York Dream Connection and ebola

Trust your intuition and do not be afraid to be yourself. It seems that you have certain gifts and they can be usefull and educational resources. Thank you for sharing.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

DarMar (3rd August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread