Thread: Chilling Video - Tanks Passing Through Burbank on Train

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

Default Chilling Video - Tanks Passing Through Burbank on Train

====> This Definitely Got My Attention
    From Kerry's Blog: http://projectcamelotportal.com/inde...=31&Itemid=218

I agree with the Guy Shooting the Video (wtf?)

One of the Commentors said --- THEY ARE NOT IN DESERT COLORS
    Last edited by Alie; 7th August 2012 at 12:17.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th August 2012), bluestflame (7th August 2012), crosby (7th August 2012), danceblackcatdance (7th August 2012), David Trd1 (7th August 2012), Doctor (7th August 2012), ED209 (7th August 2012), Fred Steeves (7th August 2012), Lisab (7th August 2012), ljwheat (7th August 2012), Maia Gabrial (7th August 2012), Möbius (7th August 2012), Spiral (7th August 2012), tessie999 (7th August 2012), WhiteFeather (7th August 2012), Wind (8th August 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

Default Re: Chilling Video - Tanks Passing Through Burbank on Train

The Federal Reserve Ponzi Scheme ran out of toilet paper to print money. So they asked The US Military complex if it could recycle some old steel to bring in some revenue. If you look closely you could see Ben Bernanke conducting the train.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Alie (7th August 2012), D-Day (7th August 2012), David Trd1 (7th August 2012), debbiegail (7th August 2012), etheric underground (7th August 2012), GaelVictor (7th August 2012), Pete (7th August 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member GaelVictor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,536 times in 316 posts

Nice to see a citizen from the U.S.A. freaked out by seeing their tanks for a change, usually it's some poor foreigner looking up a barrel.
    "Dodecahedron; 12 faces 20 points 30 edges 6480 degrees"

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GaelVictor For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (7th August 2012), David Trd1 (7th August 2012), Maia Gabrial (7th August 2012), Spiral (7th August 2012), Vitalux (8th August 2012), WhiteFeather (7th August 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Well, we can be assured that atleast one sector of manufacturing is going well, here in the most peaceful nation on Earth...

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,244 times in 8,655 posts

I got this video last night from the GLP link Bill posted earlier in this thread

Kerry got it up in her blog after that also....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...pendants/page4

where more discussion and links for what this could mean appear, including a link to Mitchell Coombes issueing his warning in this thread

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...047#post534047
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 7th August 2012 at 13:20.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alie (7th August 2012), crosby (7th August 2012), David Trd1 (7th August 2012), Kristo (7th August 2012), Lisab (7th August 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Switzerland On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Alie (here)
    ====> This Definitely Got My Attention
    From Kerry's Blog: http://projectcamelotportal.com/inde...=31&Itemid=218

I agree with the Guy Shooting the Video (wtf?)

One of the Commentors said --- THEY ARE NOT IN DESERT COLORS
    Hello,
    Perhaps the train is going to Ft Irwin, California. This is the Army's National Training Center. I served from 1985-1987 and the Troops do not normally wear desert camoflage at NTC.

SBCT to Fort Irwin and the National Training Center. This is the official Web page for Rotation 12-09, August 2012. Learn more about the 1st Brigade 1st AD, (SBCT) http://www.irwin.army.mil/Rotational..._Rotation.aspx

More Intell is needed on this situation!
    “To be or become a master is to be or become something other than the Flow; something other than the Present Unfolding. It’s actually to move in the wrong direction.”

11. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Nortreb For This Post:

13th Warrior (7th August 2012), Alie (7th August 2012), Bill Ryan (7th August 2012), bluestflame (7th August 2012), CdnSirian (7th August 2012), crosby (7th August 2012), David Trd1 (7th August 2012), debbiegail (7th August 2012), Fred Steeves (7th August 2012), Lisab (7th August 2012), mountain_jim (7th August 2012), NancyV (7th August 2012), PHARAOH (8th August 2012), RUSirius (8th August 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Whatever its for...its just disturbing to see on so many levels. We usually see snipets of destruction but when viewed in a very large sum, it hits home SLAPS u in the face and it becomes BLATANTLY OBVIOUS how very primitive we aRE.
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Alie (7th August 2012), Aurvandil (8th August 2012), sdv (7th August 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

The tanks are just being transported. Should they drive on the streets? Should they be in enclosed boxcars so people can't see them? It seems pretty simple to me that the US has a lot of tanks and sometimes they have to transport them to different areas. I think people just like to have a lot of drama in their lives by imagining the worst about many situations. We've had thousands of tanks for many decades. We still have them and we still move them from place to place.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

another bob (7th August 2012), Bill Ryan (7th August 2012), Bongo (7th August 2012), Harley (7th August 2012), Kerrigan (7th August 2012), modwiz (7th August 2012), Ol' Roy (8th August 2012), RUSirius (8th August 2012), SilentFeathers (7th August 2012), Spiral (7th August 2012), Wind (8th August 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    The tanks are just being transported. Should they drive on the streets? Should they be in enclosed boxcars so people can't see them? It seems pretty simple to me that the US has a lot of tanks and sometimes they have to transport them to different areas. I think people just like to have a lot of drama in their lives by imagining the worst about many situations. We've had thousands of tanks for many decades. We still have them and we still move them from place to place.
    If they had UN or some other foreign flag painted on them it would look a bit more suspicious......
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bongo (7th August 2012), NancyV (7th August 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

most in the US think the whole region are deserts, live in tents and ride Camels, but a huge portion of the worlds rainforests are in Arab Nations including Iran...

Quote The Caspian Hyrcanian mixed forests ecoregion in northern Iran contains a jungle in the form of a rain forest which stretches from the east in the Khorasan province to the west in the Ardebil province, covering the other provinces of Gilan, Mazandaran, and Golestan. The Elburz or Alborz mountain range is the highest mountain range in the Middle East which captures the moisture of the Caspian Sea to its north and forms subtropical and temperate rain forests in the northern part of Iran. The Iranians call this forest and region Shomal which means north in Persian.
    In southeast Azerbaijan, this ecoregion includes the Lankaran Lowland and the Talysh Mountains, the latter being evenly divided with Iran to the south. They are deciduous forests containing tree species such as Black Alder (Alnus glutinosa subsp. barbata), hornbeam (Carpinus betulus and C. orientalis), Caucasian wingnut (Pterocarya fraxinifolia), chestnut-leaved oak (Quercus castaneifolia), Caucasian oak (Quercus macranthera), oriental beech (Fagus orientalis), Persian ironwood (Parrotia persica) and Persian silk tree (Albizia julibrissin)... link
    this is Iran...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 7th August 2012 at 17:10.

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Those tanks are on the way to some foreign country somewhere thanks to good old american trade. Its great to be the worlds biggest arms dealer. Love and peace to the world...yeh right.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th August 2012), Operator (7th August 2012), PHARAOH (8th August 2012)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

here's another 1... but wait it seems to be at this time last year... lol

maybe these tanks in the op video & the above video are brand new tanks getting transported away from the factory to there delivery destinations on a yearly basis when the order is complete... after all in the video I have provided there are some empty carriages which would tell me that some tanks have been delivered.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongo For This Post:

NancyV (7th August 2012), RUSirius (8th August 2012)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

This is the reality of the USA, which spends hundreds of trillions of dollars each year on the military. To change this, and convert all that money and human endeavour into some other use, is to change the hearts and minds of Americans, until a significant shift is made. It's the hundred monkey thesis, and we have not reached the tipping point yet!

Quote Well, we can be assured that atleast one sector of manufacturing is going well, here in the most peaceful nation on Earth...
    The USA profits tremendously from war and all the products of war, and until this changes, nothing will change! That is what democracy and capitalism, USA style, is all about.

But, I live in hope that where there is a transformation in the hearts and minds of individuals, this will change.

And to those Americans who think that what is shown in these videos is normal and justified ... it is not!
    Last edited by sdv; 7th August 2012 at 18:35.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

24. The Following User Says Thank You to sdv For This Post:

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

I remember when I was a teenager about 1966 a great rumble coming down the street about 5:00 in the morning. Had never heard anything like it in my life. It was tanks rolling down the street in front of our house. You could hear them coming a mile off.
    The national guard armory was at the north end of town, the national guard training ground was at the east part of town.
    Five o'clock on a weekend morning was the only time they could move them into positiion for the national guard two week summer training. So in they rolled, down the main street to the capitol building and out to the training grounds.

It was probably a good thing that they were training.... one morning they rolled over and flattened a parked VW bug.
    Bet that driver has never lived it down.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

crosby (7th August 2012)

27. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member nurgle's Avatar
    Thanks

When I first saw this video this morning on the Project Cam website, I thought to myself; I wonder what version of that model of tank and APC was. My first thought was the hardware is scheduled for decommission, destruction, recycling, what ever they do to get rid of the old versions and models. Then I thought that they were being shipped off to some country for sales, (Iraq would be nice what with there new american style military and government teachings.) My main thing though is I don't think there really is a super cause of alarm. Some things are (if you can believe it) still made in America, and those things have to be moved around america, for all we know that train is getting routed around to all of the bases in america dropping tanks off, and I am pretty sure we got a sh8t ton of bases to fill with stuff.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to nurgle For This Post:

Bongo (7th August 2012)

29. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Quote Posted by sdv (here)
    This is the reality of the USA, which spends hundreds of trillions of dollars each year on the military. To change this, and convert all that money and human endeavour into some other use, is to change the hearts and minds of Americans, until a significant shift is made. It's the hundred monkey thesis, and we have not reached the tipping point yet!

Quote Well, we can be assured that atleast one sector of manufacturing is going well, here in the most peaceful nation on Earth...
    The USA profits tremendously from war and all the products of war, and until this changes, nothing will change! That is what democracy and capitalism, USA style, is all about.

But, I live in hope that where there is a transformation in the hearts and minds of individuals, this will change.

And to those Americans who think that what is shown in these videos is normal and justified ... it is not!
    If what is shown in this video is normal, and I'm pretty sure it's normal to move tanks around the country and the world, thinking it's normal has absolutely nothing to do with any belief that it's "justified". Reality is reality. Dealing with justifications for WHAT those tanks represent, since they are machines of war, is a totally different question.

I don't personally make a habit of being horrified by reality. The more emotional, judgmental or fearful one is about reality, the less effective one is in dealing with it or fighting against it successfully. I also don't live with a false "hope" that all of a sudden humans who have been warring for millenia will miraculously decide to all just get along and stop fighting.

Here we go with the blame the US game again....this time for being the largest dealer of arms in the world. I guess that makes China, Russia, the UK, France, Italy and others who are in the top 10 arms dealers in the world....the good guys? How about the countries who are the top 10 PURCHASERS of military weapons? Are they the good guys? Seems like many of these countries are not based on "democracy and capitalism, US style". Gee, I wonder what it is that motivates them to produce and/or buy military weapons? Oh...RIGHT...Must be the fault of the USA!

If you only succeeded in "changing the hearts and minds of Americans" it would do little good at all, since one of the other "bad" guys would quickly leap in to fill the role of the biggest and baddest bad ass arms dealer and war mongering nation on the planet. China is already well along in the area of arms dealing, but it can't be accurately assessed when statistics are looked at for International arms dealers. We don't know if China has already overtaken the US as the largest arms dealer because their sales are kept more secret, unlike the US and other countries. Of course ALL countries probably lie about or omit disclosing some of their military hardware sales. China just happens to be more secretive than most.

Until one looks at the entire situation of war, greed, corruption, profiteering, etc. etc., basically all the control games played by different nations, one will not have a holistic overview of what the root causes and possible solutions or improvements to the world situation might be. There may even be some archontic or other dimensional beings at work here, influencing humans negatively. The deaths of Hitler, Stalin, Idi Amin, Pol Pot and Mao Tse-Tung did not stop the existence of murderous tyrants, just as the downfall or lessening of the warmongering activities of the USA will not stop nations from warring on other nations. Many civilizations have fallen throughout human history, others have risen to power. Such is reality here on this planet.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

30. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Quote Posted by Heartsong (here)
    I remember when I was a teenager about 1966 a great rumble coming down the street about 5:00 in the morning. Had never heard anything like it in my life. It was tanks rolling down the street in front of our house. You could hear them coming a mile off.
    The national guard armory was at the north end of town, the national guard training ground was at the east part of town.
    Five o'clock on a weekend morning was the only time they could move them into positiion for the national guard two week summer training. So in they rolled, down the main street to the capitol building and out to the training grounds.

It was probably a good thing that they were training.... one morning they rolled over and flattened a parked VW bug.
    Bet that driver has never lived it down.

i grew up on military bases so there was the occasional odd early morning roar. tanks are very loud. and Heartsong, i must tell you that i absolutely adore your avatar. that kitty is just too precious.
    warmest, corson

31. The Following User Says Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Heartsong (8th August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread