+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is not joining Facebook a sign you're a psychopath? [Daily mail, UK]

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

Default Re: Is not joining Facebook a sign you're a psychopath? [Daily mail, UK]

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    I hope that experience is well behind you and all resolved.

Well resolved....lol he introduced me to some real friends during our time together, lets just say karma got to him quick and they left him after he left/used me...LOL
    It was awesome watching karma in instant action....

But ya I'll try not to be so adventurous again.lol
    You shouldn't give up, just be more careful. I met my wife on the internet and we have been happily married for 11 years now.
    Not on Facebook you're a psyco, hmmmm looks like something that would be written by the owners of Facebook to me, trying to get more members to make it worth even more money.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

Anchor (8th August 2012), danceblackcatdance (8th August 2012), Lisab (8th August 2012), Marsila (8th August 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Default Re: Is not joining Facebook a sign you're a psychopath? [Daily mail, UK]

They will never know about me. I have a facebook account but I never use it. Bwahahaaaa

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

KosmicKat (8th August 2012), Lazlo (9th August 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Facebook a great source of information for employers, and governments alike, yeh a great source of information, they want you on Facebook so they can find everything out about you!

6. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

A friend of mine was discussing recently, and I've heard the same thing elsewhere, that our entire commercial system relies on fraud. We never tell anyone the complete truth about ourselves, we let them know what we are comfortable telling them.

So I don't have a FB account. May get one further down the line, but I don't have that many friends. And since the social networking site that I joined when Yahoo! pulled the plug on their 360 service is now closing as well, I have joined yet another obscure social network so that I can keep in touch with a small circle of cyberfriends even though I seldom post anything other than "Woo!".

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

How is it better or worse than the social engineering that occurs in this forum?

If one is not involved in Facebook, but involved in some other sort of social media do they get a pass on the sociopath diagnosis?

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    This is almost laughable... devious marketing... social engineering... you decide.

Is not joining Facebook a sign you're a psychopath? Some employers and psychologists say staying away from social media is 'suspicious'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...uspicious.html

Quote Facebook has become such a pervasive force in modern society that increasing numbers of employers, and even some psychologists, believe people who aren't on social networking sites are 'suspicious.'

The German magazine Der Taggspiegel went so far as to point out that accused theater shooter James Holmes and Norwegian mass murder Anders Behring Breivik have common ground in their lack of Facebook profiles.

On a more tangible level, Forbes.com reports that human resources departments across the country are becoming more wary of young job candidates who don't use the site.

The common concern among bosses is that a lack of Facebook could mean the applicant's account could be so full of red flags that it had to be deleted.

Slate.com tech reporter Farhad Manjoo wrote in an advice column that young people shouldn't date anyone who isn't on Facebook.

'If you’re of a certain age and you meet someone who you are about to go to bed with, and that person doesn’t have a Facebook page, you may be getting a false name. It could be some kind of red flag,' he says.

Manjoo points out that these judgements don't apply to older people who were already productive adults before social media became widespread.

The tech news site Slashdot summed up Der Taggspiegel's story about social networking as 'not having a Facebook account could be the first sign that you are a mass murderer.'...

(there is more, and the readers comments are interesting, click link above)

I know of people who now create two profiles, one for work one for play.

8. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

When you follow the concept how media ( in EU ) works.. We had almost the same article in our Slovenian media ( they also mention James Holmes in Anders Behring Breivik in the article) ... http://www.zurnal24.si/nimate-facebo...-clanek-164372 - ( Google translator ) .
    Regarding psychopaths... this is a nice page for some more information: http://psychopathfree.com/ . Mr. Thomas Sheridan .

9. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,836 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    How is it better or worse than the social engineering that occurs in this forum?
    I see your point, not better or worse, but the main difference is scale. Project Avalon is not significant for social manipulation - facebook is. What happens on facebook affects millions. Avalon at best, a few thousand.

If one is not involved in Facebook, but involved in some other sort of social media do they get a pass on the sociopath diagnosis?
    A lot of that is going to depend on who is doing the judging. Being outed as an active member of Avalon would not work well for me professionally - in the same way as growing my hair long would not

I think the majority of concerns are those to do with job seeking and career. The idea that the HR officer must be your friend, at least for the interview so you can be checked out. If they are looking for conformists, they may as well ask for the Facebook name as well as the so called academic qualifications.

Personally I think it sucks - but it is all grist to the mill for an end game scenario.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

10. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Project Avalon is actually fairly significant in terms of concern--not numbers. A smaller percentage of people , who are not the usual Facebook social media, self absorbed types that have to rush to FB everytime they have a bowel movement to describe it to friends in family. Granted we get the same sort of people here, just not in the vast amount of desperate numbers that FB has..... but the overall purpose of the forum is the same. FB reminds me that no one knows how to interact anymore. As if we didn't already have too much information hurled at us to keep our minds tied up in statis FB has now employed the little people to willing barrage others with a mountain of useless information daily. "Look at my new bra!" "I had a bad day" "I lost my shoes" people airing every idle thought notion and nostrum that crosses their mind as if it were of vast importance to everyone else.

To better explain this....I have this saying. "I determine what is going to align with my purpose'. Something that is not even related to myself can be grasped and used to align with my purpose. "

Sometimes I decide that certain people are going to align with my purpose. (Much to their dismay)

Bill Ryan has a forum. It's a public forum, essentially. We do not know how many people precisely are viewing this forum. But it is a forum that BR created with some purpose in mind, to align, presumably with his purpose. However that does not mean he can prevent other entities of which he might not even be aware of from grasping the forum and using it for their own purposes.

Like people do on Facebook. "I'm going to use Facebook to let everyone know what a ****ty marriage I'm in!"

On the same token anyone could decide that PA can be utilized and aligned with their purpose, good bad or indifferent.

Like Facebook. Facebook was a rip off of MySpace. Call me fanciful but MySpace seemed to have an air of privacy about it that FB doesn't have. You could sign on to MS, and not be barraged with the idle comments and verbal diarrhea of others that one gets on FB only because one has aligned themselves friendship wise with dozens of other people on FB.

Still FB's primary intention was to compete with MS, not to be a meter for mental or social health until someone else, someone(s) within the powers-that-be decided use FB for their own purposes.

The least of which would be demongraphics. The do demographics on dating sites. How many single people are out there searching for love. How many single people are out there only looking for a one night stand.

PA of course isn't a dating site (but it would be pretty funny if it was..ha ha) but you see what I mean. There are a number of people concentrated here who would be a matter of concern to parties wishing to continue building on what passes for social engineering these days. It is not beyond my notice that certain entities use PA to serve their own purpose, good, bad or indifferent.

The same way the powers that be use Facebook to serve their purpose.

FB has set another standard for socializing online but not a new one. Someone is using Facebook to serve their own purposes or agenda.

This is just repeat of the old program. Those people who don't want to live withing society and withdraw to the mountains, 'there's something wrong with them"

Those people who don't trust the government, are psychologically compromised.

Those people who refrain from using allopathic medicine, are psychologically compromised.

et cetera.

The same song and dance we've been hearing for decades.

-Same program, different name.

11. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

There is an interesting site! Seriously of all the sites that get dashed around and posted in this forum that one is one of more interesting offered up. I clicked on some posts and immediately got absorbed in some of the tales told there. Have you read through the site, and if you have, does it have any estimate of how much of the population is psychopathic .I personally perceive at least 50 percent, ranging from soft or adopted psychopathy to hardcore psychopath.

I wonder how many psychopaths have infiltrated that site ...lol.

Quote Posted by aniN (here)
    When you follow the concept how media ( in EU ) works.. We had almost the same article in our Slovenian media ( they also mention James Holmes in Anders Behring Breivik in the article) ... http://www.zurnal24.si/nimate-facebo...-clanek-164372 - ( Google translator ) .
    Regarding psychopaths... this is a nice page for some more information: http://psychopathfree.com/ . Mr. Thomas Sheridan .

12. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

I’ve been around all forms of media for a good portion of my life to know that this is just more propaganda for the masses. Facebook like many interactive internet sites are just platforms for spying and conditioning. The prime directive is order and control of the populace. The internet was created by DARPA and almost every site on it is in compliance with the governments, they just rather stay hidden to give the illusion of privacy. However, they have their agents out in full force everywhere, acting like regular citizens, fans, bloggers, supporters, distracters, trolls and are cleverly manipulating the minds of many. I like these sought of articles because they expose the true intentions of the writers (media source). The government is just using the net and media (tv,radio,newspapers) to observe and train the mindsets of the people around the world. When the article mentioned “psychologists” I knew right away it was a tactic to get more people to jump on board. The world wide web is the greatest mind trap and brain washing tool ever.

If you’re wondering how people are being manipulated… just look at what they do online, where their time is going, what are they doing for self and others, how their minds are being change….the sad part of it all is that many people don't seem to care at all.

Peace
    Last edited by Peace of Mind; 8th August 2012 at 15:21.
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

Anchor (8th August 2012)

14. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Just something else to get us all wrowled up.. See how effective it is?? lol

15. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

There is an interesting site! Seriously of all the sites that get dashed around and posted in this forum that one is one of more interesting offered up. I clicked on some posts and immediately got absorbed in some of the tales told there. Have you read through the site, and if you have, does it have any estimate of how much of the population is psychopathic .I personally perceive at least 50 percent, ranging from soft or adopted psychopathy to hardcore psychopath.

I wonder how many psychopaths have infiltrated that site ...lol.

Quote Posted by aniN (here)
    Well .. the tales as you call it are stories that they live in every day and things that he/she went through. But anyway everybody has his/hers opinion . Regarding how many are infiltrated in the site.. I guess a lot, and here is also the answer to your other question... how many psychopaths are out there

16. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

this whole thing of me being against this 'Tv-ication' of my life is odd, some might think... as I was one of the kids who had TV by the age of about 4 or so (for my age, that is, indicating a very large portion of my life is electronically enhanced in data input/output).

I should be indicative, to research folks..of what happens when one has such things early in their lives...and how that life ends up flowing.

There where times in my life where I was not just deeply immersed in such things, but that I was literally the person who established the cutting edge in some of those areas. And that I still have it within me to create those cutting edges, again, and change the course of those stratospheric components and thus, eventually... the cascade into the mainstream of the bell curve of humanity's flow.

I backed away from it as I basically OD'd on it. More than once. And in that, I recognized the constriction of my life into smaller and smaller meaningless, over-peaked channels of extremism.

Extremism, a thing I'm pretty good at.
    Last edited by Carmody; 8th August 2012 at 17:08.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

PurpleLama (8th August 2012)

18. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Quote Posted by Daft Ada (here)
    Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    I hope that experience is well behind you and all resolved.

Well resolved....lol he introduced me to some real friends during our time together, lets just say karma got to him quick and they left him after he left/used me...LOL
    It was awesome watching karma in instant action....

But ya I'll try not to be so adventurous again.lol
    You shouldn't give up, just be more careful. I met my wife on the internet and we have been happily married for 11 years now.
    Not on Facebook you're a psyco, hmmmm looks like something that would be written by the owners of Facebook to me, trying to get more members to make it worth even more money.
    I was actually being sarcastic when i said i would not to be so adventurous again.
    I actually met some incredible people on line..
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

19. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,592 times in 8,700 posts

I made the choice never to join Facebook, in spite of friends who could not understand why not...

It took me a couple years to join here, I finally decided I needed a voice online and this forum was/is where it should be..

A big F U to all the spooks/AI who think(?) they can cower or control little 'ole divinely-sourced moi.

(still not joining Facebook though)

an opinion

http://sherriequestioningall.blogspo...-arent-on.html

Quote There are obviously two reasons which immediately come to mind for them to write and publish this outrageous propaganda.

One...

They want to make people join so they are "normal" and show the world they are not psychopaths or mass murders. This is so, people can be tracked easily and put their lives on the internet for the world to see.
    They want people to put their social circles and everything they do, online. People are much easier to track, when they volunteer all their information and what they are doing. It makes the lives of those at the "fusion" centers much easier.

Two....

The facebook IPO was a complete failure and the stock has been falling ever since. It has recently been found about 83 + - million accounts are fake and are of animals. They need people to join up for "investment and money" reasons.

So just like anything, those at the top want to create "peer" pressure and media pressure and you are a nut and not normal, besides don't trust anyone without a facebook account in people's minds.

Facebook is about tracking everything people do. It is about people willingly putting up every bit of their information and who they are and what they do for all those who are interested (besides friends).

I will say right now. I used to have a Facebook account, but I deleted it a couple of years ago.

I will NOT cave into peer pressure and I will Never let my child put all of her information online for her to be tracked! I don't care how much she asks/begs me to allow her to have an account (which she has) the answer will always be NO!

So..... think of me as you will... govt./media, etc. Try to put a label on me all you want. But I will not fall into your trap of wanting to know every detail about me!

How many people are going to fall for this propaganda of "You are a mass murderer/psychopath, if you don't join Facebook?"

I personally think it is abnormal to put on the internet every single thing you do and where you go and who you are friends with. Those who do so are the ones that need to have their "peers" okay everything they do and they try and keep up with the Joneses, compared to being confident within and not needing approval from others. It is so stupid to put out to the world all your information. Those facebook people are the ones who need to be looked at as being completely "asleep and unaware." They are the people who need to WAKE UP!
    Posted by Sherrie Questioning All at 7:26 AM
    and an excellent rant from a commenter within above link

Quote WilliamWednesday, August 8, 2012 12:19:00 PM EDT
    Ya know, Sherrie, I like the fact that Facebook (the CIA) finds that I'm a normal, well adjusted human being, exhibiting rational judgement, etc...it makes me think that all my posts about 9/11 Truth and the global police state if created, the conglomerate of Lucifer worshiping secret societies behind the central banks and drug cartels now attempting to subordinate all of us under a NWO of thieving, murdering oligarchs and their transnational corporations, with their private "al Qaeda" armies attacking and subverting the sovereignty of nations...the the product of a sane and rational man.

so, the main message I always try to convey to the idiots who monitor my posts, spy on me for their masters, the lick-spittles who think they "part of the team" I say...

To all NWO "team players", Facebook trolls, 9/11 first-responders, DHS dupes, loyal G.I. Joes, FBI spies, Fusion Center fools, infiltrators, agent provocateurs, snitches, NSA SIGINT/HUMINT guys, DNI dudes, CIA assets, DIA handlers, Homeland Security TSA agent feeler-uppers, cops on the beat, FOX News idiots who still believe the 911 myth, liberal ASSange lovers, Peace activists still working within the duopoly, Zionist infiltrated Tea Party constitution wavers, door-rattlers, neighborhood tattle-tales...blog this: you are being duped!

An elite group of criminals, using false-flag terror (911 inside job), are reshaping the world, your country, into a global gulag. A "wild west" contrivance run by their cabal, their corporations; using privatized armies, privatized central banking, space-based weaponry (drones,HAARP), illegal wars, control of the food and its distribution, all media, the police, the banks to enforce you into slavery and fool you into spying on us. You are not part of "the team". You are a disposable asset. You are only useful as long as you spy on us, control us for their gain. In the end, you, your children, grandchildren, etc...will suffer the same fate as those you have preyed upon. Wake up!

Thanks again, for your service Sherrie
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 8th August 2012 at 19:33.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Anchor (8th August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2