+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2012, Light Flashes, Lucifer and symbols.... ?

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

Default 2012, Light Flashes, Lucifer and symbols.... ?

Okay so i need help,advice and answers?

I understand symbolism has many meanings and it also depends on intent to a degree as anything with energy involved.But i`m confused a little here

I first saw the first video in this series last year when kerry put it on her blog as an uplifting vid to watch as she does from time to time which is nice and i must say i enjoyed the first one very much.Being quite excited to find they had released Another one i was excited to see it.

Upon seeing this one i immediately felt something wasn`t right.The overt message is wonderful and uplifting with much good information but i could not help feeling like there was a mouse in the house so to speak.I watched it again and stopped it at times to see what all the flashes contained and to see the underlying narrative if any.

This video is absolutely dripping in occult symbolism,(i mean DRIPPING)....

I have nothing but questions here,I am by no means a symbolist and have only wrote down what i saw.

I have pasted describing what i saw below with the time beside.

Here is the video 2012:A MESSAGE OF HOPE.

1.05 Vesica Pisces
    1.15 People clapping under a summit sign with the date oct 4th written underneath?
    2.00 pyramid sitting atop planet
    2.19 eye of Horus(blatant)
    2.26 eye of Horus?{blatant
    2.40 eye of Horus?
    4.00 head of Baphomet?,with hands making satanic sign?
    4.32 Vesica Pisces with upside down pyramid and daemonic/alien head on body of mediator{picture fading)
    7.58 millions of people below pyramid center top with all seeing eye/light atop?
    8.09 eye of Horus?(blatant)
    8.19 reference to pole shift(as fact)
    8.31 Caption at 8.29 reads to unite as one next image is a woman sitting with head down to left of a goat with a light shining right of goats head illuminating the surrounding darkness{lucifer?].Also bottom right what looks like a man with a finger to his mouth?
    8.36 same woman seen sitting to the right of a big cat whole picture is illuminated
    8.38 headless man meditates,possible pyramid center screen.
    8.41 leopard print on elbow of man with light breaking through(Lucifer?)
    8.43 man with leopard print sits behind woman
    8.44 eye of Horus?(blatant flashes quickly)
    8.45 woman in red dress gazes of into distance with a horses head emerging from her left(no body on horse)
    8.46 eye of Horus?(blatant)
    8.56 eye of Horus?
    9.09 caption.the ''i'' in ''field'' is attached to the ''f'' making it different(don`t know what this means but looks purposeful compared to rest of caption)
    9.48 young black boy with sign over head,reads ''are not ok'' one second earlier walking with white man
    9.50 baby with finger to mouth(i know might not be anything but given context and finger to mouth is a Luciferian sign?)
    9.50 Ku Klux Klan
    9.51 Blatant Luciferian symbolism with light shining through arch?(flashes quickly)
    9.52 two malnourished African children one on left has green pyramid above head?(flashes quickly)
    9.54/5 what looks to be a goats head is put into a container in what seems to be a lab environment(flashes quickly)
    9.55 Goats head with no skin,looks daemonic,eye of Horus?(flashes quickly)
    9.56 woman seen earlier now lays peacefully with a wolf looking out in a moonlit scene(flashes quickly)
    12.42 light rises to illuminate(Lucifer?)
    12.27 eye of Horus?..to indicate whose light it is?
    12.49 woman now stands facing light with wolf(making indecipherable hand gesture)?
    13.32 solar eclipse
    13.36 blonde girl turns and looks up,as if in recognition?
    13.53 a woman in a blue dress sleeps beneath a panther(i understand this could symbolize our collective amnesia towards the spiritual)
    14.28 eye of Horus with pentagram in center
    14.43 children waving,girl in center has a red circle painted on hand(center shot)
    15.17 eye of Horus(flashes quickly)
    15.17/18 woman in darkened setting with a huge red flower on lapel(two horned shape from shadow of flower on chest)(flashes quickly)
    15.18 angel with back to screen?(flashes quickly)
    15.19 bright light,Lucifer?(flashes quickly)
    15.19 girl in bright lit room beckons viewer forward
    15.19/20 old couple in dark evening wear clasp hands
    15.20 doors closing,angel girl seems trapped and spinning in distress?
    15.32 eye of Horus?
    15.54 light(Lucifer?) sits atop pyramid
    16.20 tower of Babylon?
    16.34 eye of Horus?(blatant)
    17.49 eye of Horus?
    18.26 previous blonde girl who turned to eclipse is facing an ethereal light(Lucifer?) with (ceder?)tree to the left.
    18.37 two pyramids,one in front of and slightly to the left of second one with light(Lucifer?) atop
    18.54 eye of Horus?

Note:nearly every time we see a bright light it is followed by the eye,co-incidence maybe,i doubt it this vid seems planned down to the last detail..

Appreciate anybody to help make sense of this or just an opinion?,or Jordan Maxwells phone number(just kidding)

I`m stumped.

Peace
    Last edited by David Trd1; 9th August 2012 at 13:59. Reason: much needed spell check.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

Cara (13th December 2015), Krullenjongen (10th August 2012), Lifebringer (9th August 2012), wynderer (9th August 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: 2012, Light Flashes, Lucifer and symbols.... ?

p.s. excuse typos written in haste

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,222 times in 32,908 posts

Quote Posted by David Trd1 (here)
    [Mod hat on]

You can always correct them with the Edit Post button. (Please do!! It was a little painful to read. )

By the way, the one thing members can't correct is a thread title once posted. But any mod will willingly do that for you. When you wrote FLASE LIGHT, did you mean FLASHLIGHT? (If so, we can change that. But you have to let us know what you meant.)

One reason why spelling can be important is that with typos, the search function can't work. A recent example of that was the mis-spelling of ROSWELL (the OP wrote ROSEWELL). That would mean that that thread would not have come up in any later search for the 1947 Roswell crash. (I changed it, as I always do when it's obvious what the poster intended.)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th August 2012 at 12:51.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

applecrusher1992 (9th August 2012), David Trd1 (9th August 2012), Jean-Marie (9th August 2012), karelia (9th August 2012), modwiz (9th August 2012), seko (9th August 2012), ulli (9th August 2012), wynderer (9th August 2012), Yoda (9th August 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    [Mod hat on]

You can always correct them with the Edit Post button. (Please do!! It was a little painful to read. )

By the way, the one thing members can't correct is a thread title once posted. But any mod will willingly do that for you. When you wrote FLASE LIGHT, did you mean FLASHLIGHT? (If so, we can change that. But you have to let us know what you meant.)

One reason why spelling can be important is that with typos, the search function can't work. A recent example of that was the mis-spelling of ROSWELL (the OP wrote ROSEWELL). That would mean that that thread would not have come up in any later search for the 1947 Roswell crash. (I changed it, as I always do when it's obvious what the poster intended.)
    Done,thanks.

apologies,i drove 800kms today and was a little weary i tend to write phonetically in my accent when i`m tired and doing it quicklyand yes it was woeful.

peace.

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

Here is a suggestion--
    google/ text
    google/images:
    google/youtube:
    Search This: "vesica pisces" + "pole shift"

I was surprised to see bunches of links, images and YouTubes... Are some of these making an association between pole shift and cultic attempts to influence groups concerning a pole shift? Or sending some kind of insinuation messages, concerning what?

I don't know, am not that focussed on symbolists per se
    Nor have i pursued the various links on google.

Rather i was curious if any physics work was done to animate or or to generally visualize, just how a magnetic pole shift might proceed magnetically speaking.

Here is a geometry model which has intrigued me for years. Recently i tried to improve the resolution and presentation aspects...

But still have trouble with my software issues and impetus too.

Note the arrow reversal indicating polarity shift-- As the tourus shaped field interpenetrates itself and gets through to the other side reversed. Having passed through the 'neutralizing' stage of the sphere. IMO, that is where manipulators might be attempting to hide the unity-effect of the field....

So much for my symbolism, (that of a happy fool).

PS-- re-load this web page to repeat another animation view.
    It needs more work and the artist needs to break through writer's block.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 9th August 2012 at 13:55.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Ceedub (9th August 2012), David Trd1 (9th August 2012), modwiz (9th August 2012), niki (11th August 2012), wynderer (9th August 2012)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

This planet is facing Earth, Wind, Fire and Water. WE are the 5th element of the planet" LOVE." To save our human family from cataclymic planetary eruptions that will come, I believe the strongest force for good is LOVE. For with all that LOVE intends, lifts the force and strengthens the connection of ONE LOVE as a positive force for whatever it will achieve while focusing.

Let US LOVE and Focus on the World WE and OUR God Family want for our family's future of peace on all the remaining worlds forever.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

David Trd1 (9th August 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Again more any ideas on the embedded symbolism?

Am i reading too much into this?

There is a possibility it tells the story of duality and the need to overcome through love but why the subversive use of subliminals?

peace.

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,626 times in 21,529 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    When you wrote FLASE LIGHT, did you mean FLASHLIGHT?
    I just took a guess and changed this thread's title from:
    2012,FLASE LIGHT?,lucifer and symbols...
    to:
    2012, Light Flashes, Lucifer and symbols.... ?

Let me know if my guess was lousy and you'd prefer something else.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 9th August 2012 at 18:48.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

David Trd1 (10th August 2012)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I thought it was great. I really liked how it showed the effectiveness of meditation as a force for peace. We really need that now.

There was a little "hidden" symbolism there are at the end for vegetarianism. lol

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermite For This Post:

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I can't watch the video right now, but regarding
    Quote 9.09 caption.the ''i'' in ''field'' is attached to the ''f'' making it different(don`t know what this means but looks purposeful compared to rest of caption)
    that's an aesthetic typographical device called ligature, where some letters are combined to give a more smooth/balanced look. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typographic_ligature
    Does this path have a heart?
    If it does, the path is good; if it doesn't, it is of no use.
    Both paths lead nowhere; but one makes for a joyful journey; the other will make you curse your life. - Don Juan

17. The Following User Says Thank You to hohoemi For This Post:

18. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hermite (here)
    I thought it was great. I really liked how it showed the effectiveness of meditation as a force for peace. We really need that now.

lol
    I did/do just have questions!I really like archbishop tutu`s quote near the end.You can see he knows suffering and evil as he sheds a tear when talking about it.I found what he said after that moment quite inspiring.

I was just a little confused as to what i was looking at beyond that and maybe i was reaching and need to brush up on subliminal narratives and the construction there of but i still sense theres something in there for good or neh

Peace

19. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Avalon Member Krullenjongen's Avatar
    Thanks

I have watched the first part of it and found it very suspicous.
    It is a clear New Age type of video and i believe the Illuminati use the New Age spiritual movement to bring about unity between all other religions. To bring about a new world order you need to bring about a one world political system, a one world justice system but also a one world religion. a few other video makers have also said this that "the New Age is the religion of the New World Order". This is not the same as the religion of the Illuminati which in it's core is Satanism.
    According to Anton LaVey, the founder of the Church of Satan, the one eye symbol represents Lucifer!
    If a video flashes this symbol so many times it is not by accident!!
    Draw your own conclusions.

+ Reply to Thread