+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can we have a Boriska update?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,558 times in 327 posts

Default Can we have a Boriska update?

Since the Boriska indigo boy from Mars interview that Bill and Kerry did quite a few years ago we haven't heard a peep from him....

He must be around 16 years old now and I'd love to hear how he's doing, what he's up to and what his current views of the world are as we approach Dec 21st, 2012. I've searched on the net for news of him but the only thing that comes up is the project camelot video!

Bill, do you have any news of Boriska that you can share with us?
    Last edited by IndigoStar; 9th August 2012 at 14:00.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to IndigoStar For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (8th November 2017), Caren (9th August 2012), CeltMan (9th August 2012), drneglector (9th November 2017), Eram (9th August 2012), EsmaEverheart (9th August 2012), humanalien (9th August 2012), Limor Wolf (11th August 2012), M6* (9th August 2012), petra (10th November 2017), Turcurulin (9th August 2012), watchZEITGEISTnow (10th August 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

Default Re: Can we have a Boriska update?

Quote Posted by IndigoStar (here)
    Since the Boriska indigo boy from Mars interview that Bill and Kerry did quite a few years ago we haven't heard a peep from him....

He must be around 16 years old now and I'd love to hear how he's doing, what he's up to and what his current views of the world are as we approach Dec 21st, 2012. I've searched on the net for news of him but the only thing that comes up is the project camelot video!

Bill, do you have any news of Boriska that you can share with us?
    good one Indigo

I had figured a few years back, that by 2012, he would be 'coming of age',-about 16/17.

So might now be coming into his own, as a useful lightwarior at this time of need?

Last time I heard, he had withdrawn from the 'recollections of his Martian past'

He was getting bullied at school, and wished to fit into society as appearing normal.(whatever 'normal' is?!!....lol)
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

Caren (9th August 2012), IndigoStar (9th August 2012), M6* (9th August 2012), Turcurulin (9th August 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CeltMan (here)
    Last time I heard, he had withdrawn from the 'recollections of his Martian past'

He was getting bullied at school, and wished to fit into society as appearing normal.(whatever 'normal' is?!!....lol)
    Where did you hear that? On the extra camelot video Bill talked to a scientist who was working with Boriska and he said that he left 'normal' school and was going to a special 'Indigo' school!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IndigoStar For This Post:

M6* (9th August 2012), Turcurulin (9th August 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Where did you hear that?
    I've not heard that, either (as best as I recall!). Kerry and I have tried to re-contact Boriska quite a few times, but e-mails to several different addresses remained unanswered.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (10th August 2012), bennycog (11th August 2012), bluestflame (9th August 2012), humanalien (9th August 2012), IndigoStar (9th August 2012), Lunesoleil (30th October 2023), M6* (9th August 2012), Turcurulin (9th August 2012), Yoda (9th August 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I've not heard that, either (as best as I recall!). Kerry and I have tried to re-contact Boriska quite a few times, but e-mails to several different addresses remained unanswered.
    Thanks for letting us know Bill. What a shame...I hope he is ok!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IndigoStar For This Post:

Lunesoleil (30th October 2023), M6* (9th August 2012), Turcurulin (9th August 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Where did you hear that? On the extra camelot video Bill talked to a scientist who was working with Boriska and he said that he left 'normal' school and was going to a special 'Indigo' school!
    To be honest i cannot recall where I read/heard that.

It was on a doc/report- on the internet so a 'google search' might reveal more?

I have read soooo much over past few years its not always easy to recall who said what & where

I will try & see if me poor ole brain can dig up any further info.

EDIT: I do recall, -think it was the same source/article-, that his parents had split up, and that his mother was bringing him up on her own etc.
    Last edited by CeltMan; 9th August 2012 at 19:24.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

IndigoStar (9th August 2012), M6* (9th August 2012), Turcurulin (9th August 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

It was on a doc/report- on the internet so a 'google search' might reveal more?

I have read soooo much over past few years its not always easy to recall who said what & where

I will try & see if me poor ole brain can dig up any further info.

EDIT: I do recall, -think it was the same source/article-, that his parents had split up, and that his mother was bringing him up on her own etc.
    I remember during the camelot interview he said that he was bullied at school when he was younger for talking about reincarnation and that was why he left and started going to the special school so it's probably a version of that. I don't think that information is more recent than the camelot interview, which clarified the same point.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IndigoStar For This Post:

Jean-Luc (10th August 2012), M6* (9th August 2012), Turcurulin (9th August 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

After a lot of searching back through emails (helps to be a horder sometimes!) I have found details posted here way back in January.

Tommy/Camelot/Seeingterra-was planning a trip to Russia to try & find Boriska

He was asking on here about any Russian speaking people whom he could contact for assistance.

I emailed him privately-with offer of putting him in touch with details of a Ukrainian friend, who is bi-lingual, as his mother is Russian.
    This pal of mine is also spiritual, and a university lecturer.

Never had a response from Tommy, - so don't know if he ever went on his planned 'Boriska seeking trip' etc

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ska#post405406

16. The Following User Says Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

IndigoStar (10th August 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

After a lot of searching back through emails (helps to be a horder sometimes!) I have found details posted here way back in January.

He was asking on here about any Russian speaking people whom he could contact for assistance.

I emailed him privately-with offer of putting him in touch with details of a Ukrainian friend, who is bi-lingual, as his mother is Russian.

Never had a response from Tommy, - so don't know if he ever went on his planned 'Boriska seeking trip' etc

Hi, thanks, I remember your e-mail! I am sorry that I did not get back to you, just after I started this effort a lot of craziness started to occur so I never got around to continuing this effort.

The main issue was the fact that his location has been hidden, and that no phone numbers or e-mails that were in use are active any more.

I have gotten information from an undisclosed source that he is not in any central area of Russia and that might be prone to a "special government program".

I was also told that any attempts to find him would be met with resistance from officials. I was also told that I could not go alone and that they recommended having at least two legal Russian citizens with the capability to get around a lot of formalities. (I was given the impression that it had to be sanctioned).

Now this person did not give me his real name and it is hard if not impossible to verify this information as facts.

It should be noted that some "indigos/psychics" have told me they were asked to give a message from Boriska saying he was ok but "stuck" in a remote area.

Two of these sources are fairly young people (Boriska's age) and seems to have no agenda. The other is acquaintance that told me in frustration about this telepathic message. He had not even seen or got involved with the "Boriska material".. Well that is until after that day.

That is pretty much all the knowledge I have right now, and like I said, this has to be verified and checked as fact as I (again) have no way of doing this right now.

I am still open to go to Russia, but as you can appreciate certain things have too be in place first.

All the best,

Tommy

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

Atlas (30th July 2013), CeltMan (10th August 2012), humanalien (10th August 2012), IndigoStar (10th August 2012), Limor Wolf (11th August 2012), Selene (10th August 2012), Wind (10th August 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seeingterra (here)

Hi, thanks, I remember your e-mail! I am sorry that I did not get back to you, just after I started this effort a lot of craziness started to occur so I never got around to continuing this effort.

The main issue was the fact that his location has been hidden, and that no phone numbers or e-mails that were in use are active any more.

I have gotten information from an undisclosed source that he is not in any central area of Russia and that might be prone to a "special government program".

I was also told that any attempts to find him would be met with resistance from officials. I was also told that I could not go alone and that they recommended having at least two legal Russian citizens with the capability to get around a lot of formalities. (I was given the impression that it had to be sanctioned).

Now this person did not give me his real name and it is hard if not impossible to verify this information as facts.

It should be noted that some "indigos/psychics" have told me they were asked to give a message from Boriska saying he was ok but "stuck" in a remote area.

Two of these sources are fairly young people (Boriska's age) and seems to have no agenda. The other is acquaintance that told me in frustration about this telepathic message. He had not even seen or got involved with the "Boriska material".. Well that is until after that day.

That is pretty much all the knowledge I have right now, and like I said, this has to be verified and checked as fact as I (again) have no way of doing this right now.

I am still open to go to Russia, but as you can appreciate certain things have too be in place first.

All the best,

Tommy
    Hi Tommy,

I understand that it is a tricky situation re Russia etc.

I have some knowledge of the Russian psyche, from having had a Russian girlfriend for a few years.

One can also imagine that the authorities might wish to ‘keep Boriska & his knowledge to them selves’?

Strange as it may seem, the Russians have a very accepting attitude towards psychic abilities & the esoteric.

And I am sure most know they were heavily into ‘ remote viewing ‘ years ago.

Re Boriska, I am one who believes he is genuine.
    I was impressed that at age 12, he still had good recall of his past lives.

From personal & first-hand experience, I can testify, that this fades at age 7 max, as a rule.

My son recalled four of his past lives, & spoke of them from age 2-7.
    Now, at age 32, he has no recall at all.

On a similar note, I have wondered at times what happened to those ‘Indigo children’ who were the subjects of that Russian experiment way back, approx.- 100 years ago, in Russia.

They were isolated from society and apparently developed amazing abilities, way beyond normal.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

IndigoStar (10th August 2012), Kristo (23rd February 2014), Limor Wolf (11th August 2012), Tommy (11th August 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Just a thought...would it be worth contacting Valery Uvarov and asking if he could assist with this matter? I know he's just built some amazing pyramids in Russia. It would be amazing to connect Boriska with him and get an interview in the pyramids!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IndigoStar For This Post:

penn (12th August 2012), Tommy (11th August 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

From personal & first-hand experience, I can testify, that this fades at age 7 max, as a rule.
    Actually, by the time Kerry and I met him, his memory had faded considerably. The interview was not a good one -- apart from the benefit of raising awareness of what he had stated when he was aged 7.

The really interesting information about Boriska's recall is here (we had this article translated into English from the original Russian for the first time). It's a fascinating account, written by a Russian university professor, Gennady Belimov, who was a first-hand witness. (I corresponded with this man personally.)

http://projectcamelot.org/indigo_boy_from_mars.html

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

applecrusher1992 (12th August 2012), Atlas (30th July 2013), bluestflame (10th August 2012), CeltMan (10th August 2012), fifi (11th August 2012), IndigoStar (10th August 2012), Islander12 (30th October 2023), kanishk (22nd November 2017), Limor Wolf (11th August 2012), Nasu (9th November 2017), Ol' Roy (13th August 2012), petra (10th November 2017), Pilgrim (12th November 2017), spiritwind (12th August 2012), wynderer (10th August 2012), Yoda (11th August 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Actually, by the time Kerry and I met him, his memory had faded considerably. The interview was not a good one -- apart from the benefit of raising awareness of what he had stated when he was aged 7.

The really interesting information about Boriska's recall is here (we had this article translated into English from the original Russian for the first time). It's a fascinating account, written by a Russian university professor, Gennady Belimov, who was a first-hand witness. (I corresponded with this man personally.)

http://projectcamelot.org/indigo_boy_from_mars.html
    You know, what's very ironic in regards to your statement (your opinion, all fine by me) is that Boriska's interview is the most viewed Project Camelot interview ever, even beating David Icke's interview.
    Source: https://youtube.com/user/jagbodhi...?sort=p&view=0 (if it does not show, sort by most popular)

I do not agree that it was overall not a good interview.

However, I agree that the article is very interesting indeed and has a lot of substance.

Thanks again Celtman,

Yes, the Russians are very appreciative in the psychic abilities and certainly are more open (than most world powers) in both research and the utilization of psychics, but sadly most commonly as part of the military. This seems to be what the source has been alluding to as well, and also correlates with the other messages I got. But I remark again that I do not want to present this as confirmed facts because it is still (slowly) being investigated.

If I get any further on this I will be sure to let you know.

All the best,

Tommy

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Just a thought...would it be worth contacting Valery Uvarov and asking if he could assist with this matter? I know he's just built some amazing pyramids in Russia. It would be amazing to connect Boriska with him and get an interview in the pyramids!
    Yes, most certainly on the list Thanks!
    Last edited by Tommy; 11th August 2012 at 01:36. Reason: typo

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

bluestflame (11th August 2012), IndigoStar (11th August 2012), Limor Wolf (11th August 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

It is interesting how he said there would be a great catastrophe in 2009 and other in 2013. I use to think of a catastrophe as a natural disaster but I guess the economic collapse in 2008/2009 could be considered it. This changed my paradigm of what a catastrophe could be. Or maybe he meant something else? Can't wait for 2013 and beyond.

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I seem to remember him saying the catastrophes would be floods. It's worth bearing in mind that timelines move and change all the time. So in my opinion it's possible that we were on the path towards great disaster at one point and then we switched to another timeline. I remember there was some flooding in 2009 but it wasn't disastrous on a world scale. Or maybe he did mean the economic collapse, as you mention.
    It certainly will be interesting to see what happens from now til 2014!

29. Link to Post #16
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

that's the difficulties of predictions in these times cus the energies keep changing and i think we've evolved a bit , not AS programmed as we once were so less likely to make the unconscious decisions we once made (less easily convinced by external authorities unquestioning too)

30. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

IndigoStar (13th August 2012)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Genius' Russian boy can remember previous life on Mars in astounding detail

Link: https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world...D=ansmsnnews11

Note:
    Boriska is now 20 year old, I hope he is doing well.

MSM finally catches up 10 years after alternative media via Project Camelot became aware of Boriska.
    MSM also had the decency to quote the Project Camelot interview by name Boriska: Indigo Boy from Mars. Goodstuff.

Link: http://projectcamelot.org/boriska.html

Quote from article:
    A 'genius' Russian boy believes he had a previous life on Mars and his parents believe him.

The curious case of Boriska Kipriyanovich, now aged 20, continues to startle experts.

He first came to the mainstream attention of conspiracy theorists and New Age believers in 2008 when he was the subject of the documentary 'Boriska: Indigo Boy from Mars'.

From an early age, he began telling experts about his previous life on Mars.

Boris believes he lived among an alien civilization that was ravaged by war and then a nuclear catastrophe.

The martians were seven feet tall and breathed carbon dioxide, he said.

He claims he was a martian pilot and travelled to earth where he was 'reborn' in 1996.

The human race has much more knowledge to unlock, and the Great Sphinx in Egypt holds the key, he says.

"The human life will change when the Sphinx is opened, it has an opening mechanism somewhere behind the ear; I do not remember exactly," claims Boriska.

The outlandish claims have sparked endless discussion on conspiracy theory websites.

Boriska is said to have displayed much higher than average intelligence from young age and was reading, writing and speaking by just 18 months.

He first became famous in Russia after holding adults spellbound with his tales of his former life on Mars during a camping trip aged seven.
    Last edited by BMJ; 8th November 2017 at 16:18.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2017), drneglector (9th November 2017), Hervé (8th November 2017), janette (8th November 2017), Nasu (9th November 2017), Pilgrim (12th November 2017), we-R-one (8th November 2017)

33. Link to Post #18
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi All

I have not seen this posted and hope I am not wrong but Boris is receiving a lot of attention in the main stream. It would be great to see Bill and Kerry get recognition for their work being way ahead of curve in some way. I have posted a link to PC's interview so the Johnny come lately journos can see what real investgative journos do.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/485321...-mars-boriska/

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/...-Kipriyanovich

Russian 'genius child' says Egyptian Sphinx holds life changing key to Life beyond Earth
    A "GENIUS" Russian who has confounded experts for 20 years claims he was a once Martian and life will change once the Sphinx is "unlocked".
    By Matt Drake
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7Xcn436tyI

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dancing bear For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2017), BMJ (9th November 2017), Bruno (8th November 2017), Nasu (9th November 2017)

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Very interesting mainstream is promoting the story! There's no coincidence in the timing....likely all a part of the soft disclosure movement taking place. Mars will continue to be the hot topic as it's part of 'the agenda' which is why you are seeing it being promoted more and more not only in news articles but also t.v. programs. I'm grateful for this interview as it was the trigger to a re-occurring dream I had as a little girl that couldn't be placed on planet Earth. After that interview I wondered if what I had been dreaming was actually the moment the planet was blown up as the surroundings were very futuristic and nothing like any surroundings found in our world.

One of the amazing things about Boriska's story is he said his life on Mars took place about 250 million years ago if I remember correctly....well that's the same time frame Dr. John Brandenburg(Plasma Physicist) placed on the 2 EMP's being detonated over Mars. Brandenburg didn't release this information until I think 2011, well after the Camelot interview.

36. Link to Post #20
    Australia Avalon Member Napping's Avatar
    Thanks

It’s just hit the Aussie papers as well. Fascinating that this is resurfacing again. Seems highly unusual....what are your thoughts Bill?

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/rea...acb7ff03267e79

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Napping For This Post:

BMJ (10th November 2017), Nasu (9th November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast