+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Question Your Reality

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Default Question Your Reality

I don't normally post videos like this, but I'm making an exception here. I've been following this guy's work for a couple of years now, and I think he really deserves a tip of the hat for diligently sharing his insights. He is certainly a thinker, and I wish he would reconsider applying for membership at Avalon. I don't always agree with him, but then again I don't always agree with myself either.

This video is very typical of his better presentations, as he has a way of sprinkling in immense knowledge with humor and simplicity. Ya gotta love it!

2. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Default Re: Question Your Reality

Thanks Fred. I will definitely check this later, after I recover from another thread I just read. Something to look forward to.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Fred Steeves (9th August 2012), Marsila (9th August 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

CdnSirian (11th August 2012), Fred Steeves (9th August 2012), jjjones (9th August 2012), Kano (9th August 2012), Marsila (9th August 2012), toothpick (9th August 2012), Vitalux (9th August 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Thanks Fred.

Actually....at first when he started talking i was going to just switch him off....but after listening to him for awhile....I thought this guy is pretty aware.

Funny how just a few years ago I would have thought everything this guy talks about would have been delusional garbage, now........I listen to it and find it interesting and thought provoking.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

CdnSirian (11th August 2012), Fred Steeves (9th August 2012), Mark (9th August 2012), toothpick (9th August 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 343 posts

Hi Fred
    I am no expert , that,s for sure, but, a lot of what he says hits home.
    Would love to have a conversation with this character.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to toothpick For This Post:

CdnSirian (11th August 2012), Fred Steeves (9th August 2012), Mark (9th August 2012), RUSirius (9th August 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by toothpick (here)
    Hi Fred
    I am no expert , that,s for sure, but, a lot of what he says hits home.
    Would love to have a conversation with this character.
    Hiya toothpick, he's definately an interesting character who makes you think. I first learned of the Gnostic Archons through his videos, well before they were really discussed on forums like this. I've been catching up on his more recent material today, as I had forgotten about it for quite a while, and I found this little gem quite interesting. Of course with his patented humorous twist.

11. Link to Post #7
    Russian Federation Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 313 posts

Thank you, Fred!

Now that's a real gem.
    Love this guy..))

Nickolai

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nickolai For This Post:

CdnSirian (11th August 2012), Fred Steeves (9th August 2012), toothpick (9th August 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,457 times in 507 posts

Yeah Fred, thanks brother, this guy seems to be right on, refreshing to hear. The seeming sad truth of our reality, cant wait to really be able to "see" someday.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

CdnSirian (11th August 2012), Fred Steeves (9th August 2012), Mark (9th August 2012), toothpick (9th August 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

These are some of the questions that came to mind when I watched this guy:

Where and when has NASA said that the moon is artificial?

If all of our memory is artificially created, wouldn't we just exist only in our final moments? We constantly build new memory through experience, so that points to an actually lived reality. I was cognizant of my yesterday as it occured.

The movies he mentioned are works of fiction. Living in LA makes it hard to avoid knowing people involved in film. I can tell you that this sort of media gets created by people tinkering away in their livings rooms, working hard, etc...it is not beamed down from the moon.

The sun looks different because of pollution in the atmosphere. Sunsets are more intense now too for the same reason.

Finally, I think that wholly believing that we live in an artificial hologram that was constructed just for us makes it too easy to absolve ourselves of all of the horrors and crimes we have collectively perpetuated against the earth and each other. No, we made this mess ourselves. It is not a hologram streaming from the moon designed by aliens. We can't just wait around for a large scale video game from the moon to end...we have to nurse this planet back to health and be kinder to one another.
    Last edited by ED209; 9th August 2012 at 21:21.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ED209 For This Post:

CdnSirian (11th August 2012), Fred Steeves (9th August 2012), Kano (9th August 2012), Nickolai (9th August 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Quote Posted by ED209 (here)
    I think that wholly believing that we live in an artificial hologram that was constructed just for us makes it too easy to absolve ourselves of all of the horrors and crimes we have collectively perpetuated against the earth and each other. No, we made this mess ourselves. It is not a hologram streaming from the moon designed by aliens. We can't just wait around for a large scale video game from the moon to end...we have to nurse this planet back to health and be kinder to one another.
    I know what you mean. Usually when we go down these types of rabbit holes, it's easy to look at these ideas as cop outs for the atrocities committed here on Earth. However, things such as this don't always look or seem the way we think they would since we just simply don't have a frame of reference or a domain of knowing. My thought is that the truth lies somewhere in between your position and the guy in the video's.

I've given up on the absolutist perspective a while ago. Now, I'm an absolute relativist. It's all about perspective.

Thanks for the enlightenment, Fred.
    Last edited by Kano; 9th August 2012 at 21:46.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

CdnSirian (11th August 2012), ED209 (9th August 2012), Fred Steeves (9th August 2012), Mark (9th August 2012), Nickolai (10th August 2012), ulli (9th August 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Finally, I think that wholly believing that we live in an artificial hologram that was constructed just for us makes it too easy to absolve ourselves of all of the horrors and crimes we have collectively perpetuated against the earth and each other. No, we made this mess ourselves. It is not a hologram streaming from the moon designed by aliens. We can't just wait around for a large scale video game from the moon to end...we have to nurse this planet back to health and be kinder to one another.
    Hi Ed, you make valid points. I'm not here to be a cheering section, or a defense, merely to present the gentleman's information. I do however make no bones about the the fact that I think he is one of the most original thinkers out there on the internet at present. Here are two things I will say however:

Just as the lie is different at every level, so is the truth. The Buddhist Samsara comes to mind, concerning the true nature of the present reality in which we have made for ourselves.

From what I've seen of most of Rick's work, he most strongly stresses personal responsibility.

Cheers,
    Fred
    Last edited by Fred Steeves; 9th August 2012 at 22:00.

20. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Fred,

Thanks for posting this video! I hope you dont't think I was complaining about it. I don't agree with him regarding particulars, but in an abstract sort of way, I think what he says it pretty interesting. I appreciate that you hooked me up with some mind candy to ponder while I plug away at work. I like to think that we humans are capable of brilliance, that we are not just remote controlled toys of some superior entity. Actually, I need to think that we can reciprocally innovate, otherwise I don't have a good reason for being. But at the same time, there really is no way to prove that we are not caught up in an intangible unknown or in some existential looking glass self paradox and it is kind of fun to imagine all of the possibility.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ED209 For This Post:

CdnSirian (11th August 2012), Fred Steeves (9th August 2012), Kano (10th August 2012), Nickolai (10th August 2012)

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

He's got a point about all of those movies he's mentioned. He's got points about the sun, the moon and the holographic reality as well.

My question would be, why would they make all of these movies of a similar theme? Spend so many millions to make them? Why do people go to see them? What is it about them that people seem to resonate to so much?

Perhaps it is like the architect said:

Show them enuf truth to scare the outliers (awake and aware) but keep the masses asleep, confident that it's all just a good movie.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

bluestflame (10th August 2012), CdnSirian (11th August 2012), Fred Steeves (9th August 2012), Jenci (10th August 2012), Kano (10th August 2012), PHARAOH (10th August 2012), RUSirius (10th August 2012), toothpick (10th August 2012)

24. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

That's what makes it so interesting, even funny at times, because as creators, we can do/create what ever the heck we want here and call it reality, and some people even end up believing it's real. That's why so many don't want to wake up, but soon we all will some what.

This guy is funny, though.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

CdnSirian (11th August 2012), Fred Steeves (9th August 2012)

26. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)

Hi Ed, you make valid points. I'm not here to be a cheering section, or a defense, merely to present the gentleman's information. I do however make no bones about the the fact that I think he is one of the most original thinkers out there on the internet at present. Here are two things I will say however:

Just as the lie is different at every level, so is the truth. The Buddhist Samsara comes to mind, concerning the true nature of the present reality in which we have made for ourselves.

From what I've seen of most of Rick's work, he most strongly stresses personal responsibility.

Cheers,
    Fred
    Personal responsibility----that sums it up pretty good. We all have heard people who constantly blames others for THEIR problems. Taking responsibilty for your actions is the first step toward true maturity....

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

CdnSirian (11th August 2012), Fred Steeves (9th August 2012), Nickolai (10th August 2012), sandy (10th August 2012)

28. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    He's got a point about all of those movies he's mentioned. He's got points about the sun, the moon and the holographic reality as well.

My question would be, why would they make all of these movies of a similar theme? Spend so many millions to make them? Why do people go to see them? What is it about them that people seem to resonate to so much?

As usual Mark, your/our questions are providing the answers. Direct communication in these matters is vital me thinks...

Cheers My Friend!
    Fred

29. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,307 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)

Cheers,
    Fred
    Just popped in to see how the thread is going. Thank you, Fred for "stargods". I've listened to about 7-8 of his vids today. He's a regular guy. Easy to understand. Entertaining. Knowledgable. Sincere in his assistance for us to find our own answers. And in some vids, "Stargods" shows how he does it.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Fred Steeves (10th August 2012), Kano (10th August 2012), RUSirius (10th August 2012)

31. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,457 times in 507 posts

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)

Show them enuf truth to scare the outliers (awake and aware) but keep the masses asleep, confident that it's all just a good movie.
    Well said brother, I had very similar thoughts after my encounter with the "architect" in the matrix, this thought about the holographic reality needs to penetrate, I've known for a very long time we as a species were being deceived, its the levels of deception in this 5 sense reality that the majority (myself included in this) have know idea as to its width and breadth. I am sure there is plenty in my day to day, even small "simple" things where what is truly real, again at different levels totally escapes me and is replaced with a program/condition forced upon me. It will be beyond awesome to "see" again.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

CdnSirian (11th August 2012), Fred Steeves (10th August 2012)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Reality is certainly a illusion, this illusion is different for everyone. It is a necessary part of how we survive in a three dimension world, or a physical world. There are many forms of reality, or awareness, it can depend on how well informed people are, it can be how enlightened they are, it can depend on their personal experiences, or even their state of mind at the time.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

crested-duck (10th August 2012), Fred Steeves (10th August 2012), RUSirius (10th August 2012)

35. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)

Just popped in to see how the thread is going. Thank you, Fred for "stargods". I've listened to about 7-8 of his vids today. He's a regular guy. Easy to understand. Entertaining. Knowledgable. Sincere in his assistance for us to find our own answers. And in some vids, "Stargods" shows how he does it.
    Cool, glad you like them WhiteCrowBlackDeer! Yes, he's a regular guy, and that comes across clearly. Anyone who's participated at Avalon University for any length of time, has seen more than their fair share of bulls**t artists come and go, and it gets old.

That's precisely why I up and decided to highlight the gentleman's work here yesterday. Here's a regular person just like us, who is doing his best for 4 years now to get his message of self empowerment out there.

I hopped in the way way back machine this morning, and found the first video I ever saw him do around 3 years ago. A lot of what he was saying was beyond me at the time, as I was still rather in the early stages of awakening, and in that Alex Jones fear mode he talks about. Interesting to look back now on the drastic changes 3 years can make in perception, and how on the money he was.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast