+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: My 9 year old niece would love your help

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default Re: My 9 year old niece would love your help

hi Etheric Underground -- i read your post when you first posted it -- i have been hesitant to reply because my thoughts are along different lines from others here -- & because they are not pleasant

when i read that Maya is a Star Child, i thought 'Uh oh' -- Star Children are particularly targeted for abductions, & almost all abductees suffer from the conditions Maya has, or similar -- i myself endure what was diagnosed as 'fibromyalgia' & 'chronic fatigue syndrome' [CFS] --

here's a clip & link to one of many articles on the net re the correlation between abductions & certain illnesses:

>'Has anyone on this list, data which correlates Auto Immune
    >diseases with the Abduction Phenomena? We are particularly
    >interested in such illnesses as Multiple Sclerosis, Lupus and
    >Arthritis. These diseases are indicative of an _overactive_
    >immune system.'

http://ufoupdateslist.com/2000/apr/m10-009.shtml

i don't do doctors/hospitals, but friends convinced me to get tests done -- according to them, i am healthy, & i look healthy -- i have been an organic vegan for well over 40 yrs, & eat lots of fresh fruits & veggies --

i know exactly when & how i got these Designer Diseases --a strange story not belonging in this thread -- & i know that my conditions are not naturally occurring [from genetic predisposition/growing up near a toxic waste dump, etc]

i am hoping for Maya's sake [a very pretty niece you have, Unc] that her conditions are naturally caused, & that the many excellent suggestions offered here will speed her along to health -- if she is an abductee -- well, they don't seem to want us to get healthy -- each abduction undoes/counteracts a lot of any self-healing i have managed to stick to thru the weird pain & exhaustion

wyn

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

I have always found Dr. Mercola's website is a valuable resource for medical cures. He takes the holistic approach to treatments, but grounded in science methods. His website has free articles on a variety of diseases: www.Mercola.com.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...arthritis.aspx

Best of luck to you and your niece!
    Last edited by Amysenthia; 14th August 2012 at 14:54.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

etheric underground (14th August 2012), Karunai (14th August 2012), M6* (17th August 2012), Marsila (15th August 2012)

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by etheric underground (here)
    Would any one suggest jim humbles MMS???
    I have heard many have had success, but I have also heard there is the potential for negative side effects, if the wrong dosage is taken, or the length of time taking it too long, etc. it is a very powerful agent for both good but definitely has a toxicity to it.... and I am always amazed at the 'mysterious' way it is never exactly identified as to what it is actually made of??? Essentially it is the same argument as garlic, it is potent in it ability to kill other harmful nasties, but that also makes it potentially harmful to healthy cells. I have heard it is itself almost a form of bleach, something I read in passing, I can't confirm it, until I find exactly where I had read that, but that was the gist based on someone's experience I read somewhere.

On the other hand the virus fighting, antimicrobial properties, and cellular rejuvenation of urine, is the exact opposite. It has been stated by many sources and authorities including one of the Navies, that it is completely NON toxic. It is filtered blood! a kind of serum, it has the brackish taste of seawater just as our blood has a similar concentration to the sea...

Understand the difference between fresh sterile urine and the stuff that has been decaying into a putrid ammonia that you smell in public washrooms. Like a real nutritional food it WILL decay very rapidly. Unless being used for particular therapeutic reasons, or external use it should be drunk within at least 20 minutes as a general rule...

Because of it biological properties it can even be injected into the bloodstream in some therapies and used as a blood substitute in 'emergencies', what does that tell you?...(it may be superior to virus infected blood these days... try that with MMS! (not)... It even REVERSES Kidney failure!

It IS the safest and most gentle treatment, which is why I suggest it so strongly, especially for a child... it rebuilds you on the cellular level, from the inside out... it is your answer.... you just have to adjust your 'thinking'. Read those .pdfs and you will become a warrior of truth and will want to share this with all who love and protect her... and they will need to be made aware and educated on the centuries and millenia of wisdom that is being brought back into the common knowledge. They too may need to go over it and over it, it has to sink in slowly, contemplated, just think of the healings, 'miraculous' cures, but if they are sincere in their desire to see her well, they will come to appreciate what they have in their hands with this sacred and private and personal knowledge.

This is truly an exercise of mind, a test of your ability to exercise truth in your life. Do you doubt this? then continue reading... until you 'see' it clearly... that in truth it is all plusses... there is no down side... (except a limitation in thinking... in perception) Thus her healing of body, will be your healing of 'mind' (it will open your eyes). There is a real 'know thyself' truth aspect going on in relationship to it, of this I now have no doubt... yes... it has to be experienced... to be appreciated... it is empowering to have such a secret of nature within your understanding...

The Police:
    Secret Journey

Upon a secret journey
    I met a holy man
    His blindness was his wisdom
    I'm such a lonely man

And as the world was turning
    It rolled itself in pain
    This does not seem to touch him
    He pointed to the rain

You will see light in the darkness
    You will make some sense of this
    And when you've made your secret journey
    You will find this lonely man

And on the days that followed
    I listened to his words
    I strained to understand him
    I chased his thoughts like birds

You will find this lonely man

You will see joy in this sadness
    You will find this love you miss

You will be a holy man...

You will be a holy man...
    Last edited by sigma6; 15th August 2012 at 06:15.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (15th August 2012), etheric underground (15th August 2012), Marsila (15th August 2012)

6. Link to Post #44
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Please consider...

Aug 12, 2012 by GetToWellness

Arthritis was cured in animals decades ago as well as hundred of other diseases that still plague humans. Dr. Joel Wallach who is both a veternarian and a physician, has formulated highly absorbable medical nutritional protocols for hundreds of chonic diseases based on this research that is just as effective in the human population as it is in the animal kingdom.

Dr. Joel Wallach - Arthritis - Youngevity

https://youtube.com/watch?v=3a2S86A5fj4

Youngevity Healthy Bone and Joint pack (item # 10247)

Quote This consist of the Osteo Fx Plus, the Beyond Tangy Tangerine canister and a 90count EFA plus and of course, the bone and joint team of Gluco Gel and CM Cream! A must have for bone and joint problems.
    http://www.youngevity-health.net/sto...0d0e81707317c6

PS - I have had 3 Knee Reconstructions due to sport, which has caused those ongoing 'Arthritic' aches & pains...

So I am only interested in the stuff I use myself, backed up by nothing but 'Common Sense' & 'Years & Years of Research' which (I personally Know) works...

7. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

Your wish is my command...
    "AMOR", Familia!

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PHARAOH For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (15th August 2012), etheric underground (15th August 2012), Marsila (15th August 2012)

9. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Retired Member
    In the Matrix...imagining how i'd like it to be
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,614 times in 375 posts

All very good advise here, one more thought though.

Perhaps she can keep a journal so she can write down how she feels after eating different foods? as diets are important, but everyone's body is different. This way she will know better what gives her more energy, and what makes her feel lethargic so she can avoid it.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marsila For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (15th August 2012), etheric underground (15th August 2012), Kristin (16th August 2012), Ultima Thule (16th August 2012)

11. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Sigma6 writes very well (logic and flow and word selection), but more importantly writes compellingly, driven by passion. I am drawn to that kind of message/messenger, but my rational mind then pops in with the question, "qui bono?" (who benefits?) In other words, when I find material that breaks through some mindset that I have, I have to then know if there is a chance that I am being expertly "led down the garden path" by someone who is able to manipulate me for their benefit (or by someone who is doing it unknowingly, because they themselves have been manipulated.)

In this case, that is a very short sidetrack journey: Sigma6 is not an author making residuals, not a medical practitioner beating his chest, not representing any pharmaceutical manufacturers (or their products), and is not just regurgitating convincing info read somewhere, but rather has personal experience to back up the claims of the written material. The written material is a free download. Sigma6's advice is written with passion stemming from compassion, and tempered with research (not just an emotional compassionate response.)

Etheric underground, I'm not sure how much influence you have on the family as an uncle, but perhaps you could point the parents to this thread. The advice to remove the most common precipitating factors (gluten, excess - and all refined - sugars, nightshade plant foods), adding naturally-fermented foods, and having her drink only pure water (preferably from an an artesian spring, or deep well and tested for heavy metals, naturally occurring fluoride and pollutants) I believe to be excellent advice and not terribly hard to at least try for 6 months. (Removing all grains from a diet is more difficult - I know, I've tried.)

At the same time (and time is of the essence for this little girl), she could immediately, without cost, with no risk of toxicity, start on Urine Therapy. Why not? (I am downloading the info as I type this. As I said, something in Sigma6's words were compelling enough to me to finally help me make a mindset breakthrough, and I'm going to try it - along with the advice in the third paragraph above - for chronic IBS. I'm guessing the first sip is the most difficult, and only because of preconceived notions.)

Maya is in pain, and the emotionally compassionate response from her parents will be to alleviate pain. The quickest ways to alleviate pain are pharmaceuticals that will mask the pain and possibly mask other symptoms - and make treatment more difficult. The intellectually compassionate approach to alleviate pain is to immediately go after the actual, underlying cause, and not just to mask the pain.

Sending healing vibes her way. :~)

Dennis

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

etheric underground (17th August 2012), Marsila (15th August 2012), RunningDeer (17th August 2012), sigma6 (15th August 2012), skamandar (16th August 2012)

13. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Sigma6 writes very well (logic and flow and word selection), but more importantly writes compellingly, driven by passion. I am drawn to that kind of message/messenger, but my rational mind then pops in with the question, "qui bono?" (who benefits?) In other words, when I find material that breaks through some mindset that I have, I have to then know if there is a chance that I am being expertly "led down the garden path" by someone who is able to manipulate me for their benefit (or by someone who is doing it unknowingly, because they themselves have been manipulated.)

In this case, that is a very short sidetrack journey: Sigma6 is not an author making residuals, not a medical practitioner beating his chest, not representing any pharmaceutical manufacturers (or their products), and is not just regurgitating convincing info read somewhere, but rather has personal experience to back up the claims of the written material. The written material is a free download. Sigma6's advice is written with passion stemming from compassion, and tempered with research (not just an emotional compassionate response.)
    Well actually I was planning on selling my own pee for a dollar a pint, but you've now blown those plans!... kidding aside, thanks for saying this Leahy, I am very desirous of spreading the 'enlightenment, and agree with Webber, this creates self empowerment, we win gain power on this, big government, et al, loses power, the implications of this are actually huge... it will take a few weeks to truly 'condition' yourself, you will see major changes in your body as it reacts, know that it is cleansing you, big time, I am so glad, I have reduced my vitamin usage to a tiny fraction, no longer buy oxygen cleansers (exspensive) and the results continue, so what is that, compared to your life? absolutely no regrets, I can't wait to see 'me' in a few months of this... (I'm about 45 days now... I love it... I didn't realize how unhealthy and toxic I really was...)

Quote Etheric underground, I'm not sure how much influence you have on the family as an uncle, but perhaps you could point the parents to this thread. The advice to remove the most common precipitating factors (gluten, excess - and all refined - sugars, nightshade plant foods), adding naturally-fermented foods, and having her drink only pure water (preferably from an an artesian spring, or deep well and tested for heavy metals, naturally occurring fluoride and pollutants) I believe to be excellent advice and not terribly hard to at least try for 6 months. (Removing all grains from a diet is more difficult - I know, I've tried.)
    Sure this goes without saying... and it does seem younger generations I see are not as hardy, is it any wonder? what with all that is going on with C-sections, preemies, bottle feeding, gmo food, pollution, vaccines, economics... mind you I'm big on distilled water, on the premise the mineral content is too small anyhow to be relevant for most populations, its not worth getting stuck with all the other 'unwanted' minerals.... and your time scale intrigues me, 6 months, wait til you read some of the case studies, kids cure VERY quickly compared to adults.

In the womb, the baby is connected to the umbilical cord at the belly, the baby is urinating directly into the amniotic fluid, which is itself essentially urine, by definition. EVERYONE knows how precious amniotic fluid is, well .... it's essentially URINE! with a few extra hormones maybe.

And it is that urine that is developing the lungs of the baby by breathing and drinking and recycling back out this liquid! When we take it, we are recreating that same regenerative effect. No wonder it cures allergies and other similar disorders, I think the other side of this equation is healthy bacteria, it's another major overlooked factor not talked about enough, and a very serious issue because it too has to be made 'at home', as everything in a store is 'pasteurized' (but that's another story...)

Quote At the same time (and time is of the essence for this little girl), she could immediately, without cost, with no risk of toxicity, start on Urine Therapy. Why not? (I am downloading the info as I type this. As I said, something in Sigma6's words were compelling enough to me to finally help me make a mindset breakthrough, and I'm going to try it - along with the advice in the third paragraph above - for chronic IBS. I'm guessing the first sip is the most difficult, and only because of preconceived notions.)
    Again, it is sooo good to hear the message is getting through! I will expect to hear your feedback Leahy after you have read the material, it IS excellent, compelling, and 'fast' reading, I go back to it for reference, ideal bathroom material because it is so 're-readable'... (lol) Also glad to hear that you can get it off 4shared, those sites can be user unfriendly, concern me... (ps don't download anything when you join for access....)

Here it is again... the UT_Info.zip is ALL the .pdfs listed in one zip file
    http://www.4shared.com/dir/nvUiiTFn/...led_Water.html

Quote Maya is in pain, and the emotionally compassionate response from her parents will be to alleviate pain. The quickest ways to alleviate pain are pharmaceuticals that will mask the pain and possibly mask other symptoms - and make treatment more difficult. The intellectually compassionate approach to alleviate pain is to immediately go after the actual, underlying cause, and not just to mask the pain.
    Sending healing vibes her way. :~)
    Dennis
    I would just love to see Maya healed and have restoration, and be a motivation for others, a 'story' that others could 'relate to'. It would explode my heart to hear of her healing, and etheric share this story, if it only further compelled others to get off the fence, wake up and start educating themselves (the docs are highly readable!) this would be a karmic gift to me. That we become educated adults, on this subject. I now understand Andrew Norton Webbers 'steadfastness' in talking about it....

but I caution - NOT to share this informatoin with a Dr UNLESS you have that material with the references to the other scientific study's circled and bookmarked, ready at hand, THEN I would like to see the look on their face, you will see how they handle their IGNORANCE. This is a direct threat to THEIR livelihood, their perks, free vacations, cash bonuses, also it makes them look more like charlatons, IT TAKES AWAY THEIR POWER.

In the Water of Life Thread #30, the show was a hatchet job, the 'good doctor' is spewing pure BS in a carefully contrived "concern" speech, (but again listen closely) the woman foolishly trusted her doctor and tipped her hand, which completely 'biased' the diagnosis, which itself was ambiguous, then focused on the kid's opinions as sources of authority! (why she never educated them I will never know) I messaged that woman in the video, and gathered that on top of her cancer, I believed she made reference to the fact she was a heavy drinker, and smoker previously (it shows) so he we have her with these habits and missing 16 lymph glands, the very glands she needs to eliminate toxic waste from her body, with a diagnosis of cancer and a prognosis of only 6 months to live, yet IS ALIVE 5 years+ later - NONE of this was addressed, it was stated that she must have drunk 900 gallons of urine during that time. Yet no reference or discussion on it! all completely downplayed, instead was 'suspense' around a 'mole' on her back and didn't even have the honesty to say on television it was benign, ie REFUSED to comment that she was IN FACT CURED! She was very pleased to talk to me, I got the impression she is very isolated on this issue... this episode would scare anyone away without the right information

Urine Good Health - The Science Of Drinking Your Own Pee
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=GkDyL...eature=related
    Some of the doctors are playing skeptical and trying to make 'subtle' suggestions,
    but if you listen carefully, they are hard pressed to 'deny' the benefits and you get to see
    a cameo of Martha Christie, a survivor, and author of "Your Own Best Medicine"
    exposes the big pharma commercial applications, and lots of tid bits, experience of
    users, and case studies, etc...

Drink Your Pee (silly but informative cartoon)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=2p7CSER25ik
    (as told by a slightly racial sounding bladder! very informative at 5 min)

Andrew Norton Webber w Lisa Harrison - Apr 25, 2012 * *
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=_msWtSljFQw
    - inspiring interview...
    Last edited by sigma6; 15th August 2012 at 22:40.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th August 2012), etheric underground (17th August 2012), M6* (17th August 2012), Marsila (16th August 2012), RunningDeer (17th August 2012), skamandar (16th August 2012)

15. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    ... mind you I'm big on distilled water, on the premise the mineral content is too small anyhow to be relevant for most populations, its not worth getting stuck with all the other 'unwanted' minerals.... and your time scale intrigues me, 6 months, wait til you read some of the case studies, kids cure VERY quickly compared to adults. ...
    My take on distilled water (and I did drink it for a couple of years) is that it may be "too pure" and devoid of natural electrolytic properties of spring or well water. I think of the osmotic membrane of cell walls and the fact that it makes more sense that the human body was 'designed'/evolved for natural water, not distilled (which does not occur in nature.) I could be totally full of crap about distilled water - some of this is from research; some from intuition. I don't think it is a big issue, and would recommend that someone drink distilled water if they cannot get high-quality spring or well water.

The "6 months" I mentioned was a guess, nothing more. I know that many people have become trained to the timeframe of pharmaceuticals (noticeable effect in 20 minutes to maybe 3 days for antibiotics), and natural remedies often take quite a bit longer. I'd hate to see someone try a natural remedy and quit before the effects were noticed, simply because they don't realize that these (typically) more subtle and gentle curves towards health are usually so much different than the "hand-grenade approach" of pharmaceuticals.

Did anyone mention bodily acidity/alkalinity? A simple pH test strip and saliva might give a strong clue as to her present ability to heal herself. (I was shocked to have done this test yesterday and found my saliva so acidic: 5.0! I have work to do.)

Etheric underground, please keep us informed. Visualizing the very best outcome for her.

Dennis

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

etheric underground (17th August 2012), M6* (17th August 2012), Marsila (16th August 2012), RunningDeer (17th August 2012), sigma6 (17th August 2012)

17. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,545 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by etheric underground (here)
    Would any one suggest jim humbles MMS???
    I have heard many have had success, but I have also heard there is the potential for negative side effects, if the wrong dosage is taken, or the length of time taking it too long, etc. it is a very powerful agent for both good but definitely has a toxicity to it.... and I am always amazed at the 'mysterious' way it is never exactly identified as to what it is actually made of??? Essentially it is the same argument as garlic, it is potent in it ability to kill other harmful nasties, but that also makes it potentially harmful to healthy cells. I have heard it is itself almost a form of bleach, something I read in passing, I can't confirm it, until I find exactly where I had read that, but that was the gist based on someone's experience I read somewhere.

On the other hand the virus fighting, antimicrobial properties, and cellular rejuvenation of urine, is the exact opposite. It has been stated by many sources and authorities including one of the Navies, that it is completely NON toxic. It is filtered blood! a kind of serum, it has the brackish taste of seawater just as our blood has a similar concentration to the sea...

Understand the difference between fresh sterile urine and the stuff that has been decaying into a putrid ammonia that you smell in public washrooms. Like a real nutritional food it WILL decay very rapidly. Unless being used for particular therapeutic reasons, or external use it should be drunk within at least 20 minutes as a general rule...

Because of it biological properties it can even be injected into the bloodstream in some therapies and used as a blood substitute in 'emergencies', what does that tell you?...(it may be superior to virus infected blood these days... try that with MMS! (not)... It even REVERSES Kidney failure!

I]
    You apparently are not well educated on the MMS topic. There is lots of info on it here on avelon but if you really want to know about it you would spend some time at www.jimhumble.biz Links to everything there is to know about mms can be found there including how it works.

It is clearly stated how MMS1 works as well as how MMS2 works.
    Sodium chlorite has been used, although certainly not commonly by doctors for many years.

Jim Humble has taken direct IV solutions of with no ill effect under the supervison of a doctor while he was in Mexico.

I have personally taked with 2 people who were heading towards dialysis, in fact it was imperative for them, who reversed their kidney failure with MMS. It has proven superior in cases of MRSA and other infections also.

there are many testimonials now on MMS curing advanced cancer.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (17th August 2012), etheric underground (17th August 2012), Marsila (17th August 2012), Sidney (16th August 2012)

19. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,545 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)
    I would have her tested for Lyme via the Western Blot or a Bowen test. You can google those for more info if you can get a dr to order the testing. Late stage Lyme has many of the same symptoms as such.
    Yes, that is an absolute possibility. But those tests are highly unreliable. The best diagnosis is visualization of the spirochete and the cyst that it can form under dark field live blood analysis. It is the ONLY definative diagnosis, but you will be hard pressed to find a doc who knows about it. As I said in an earlier post she absolutely needs a live blood analysis and of course that would either rule in our out the lyme disease, or something else.
    These tests can be found in some naturopathic docs offices or medical doctors who have jumped ship and only do alternative medicine.

Also in finding a doc who can do this, she wont get trapped into endless cycles of antibiotic therapy, which generally will make her worse, even if it should cure the lyme it presents so many other problems.

The best place I know for such treatment is
    http://www.westcliniconline.com/
    and they do amazing things with arthritis too.
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 16th August 2012 at 21:36. Reason: link repaired

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (17th August 2012), etheric underground (17th August 2012), Marsila (17th August 2012), Sidney (16th August 2012)

21. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Prayers for Maya....as you wish. M6*

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M6* For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (17th August 2012), etheric underground (17th August 2012), Marsila (17th August 2012)

23. Link to Post #53
    Avalon Retired Member
    In the Matrix...imagining how i'd like it to be
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,614 times in 375 posts

Hi EU, found this to, and it has a lot of good advise, and dietary suggestions to. A lot of suggestion to 'alkalize' the body and i can't think of a better fruit than Lemon to do that, also has a lot of the Vitamin C she may need.

The arthritis diet link
    http://arthritisrelieved.com/arthritis-diet/

you may want to try DMSO which is the topical variety for pain relief, got two emails from different people today saying how much it helped. (thanks or the heads up alamojo)

http://www.discountremediesinc.com/p...trate-8oz.html
    or this
    http://www.amazon.com/DMSO-Liquid-Co...pr_product_top

There are good links on the blog itself (though others don't work or look like adverts), that didn't get pasted here.

http://holistic-practitioner.blogspo...diopathic.html

Juvenile Rheumatoid Idiopathic Arthritis - Natural Relief for Your Children!
    Is a Sibling Suffering From Juvenile Rheumatoid Idiopathic Arthritis?

Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis

Juvenile Arthritis (JA) is an auto-immune disorder occurring in children aged sixteen and under. The children affected by JA experience pain, stiffness and swelling in one or more joints. The white blood cells in their body cannot differentiate between their body’s own healthy cells and act like harmful invaders instead of cell protectors.

Because the immune system is so active it releases chemicals in the process that may damage healthy tissues. This causes severe pain and inflammation. The person suffering from JA will more than likely not want to participate in any type of activity during attacks, although movement and hydration (water and exercise or activity can actually be a great help to those suffering from Juvenile Arthritis.)

Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis

Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis, Juvenile Rheumatoid or Juvenile Dermatomyositis) In the case of JA (like Rheumatoid Arthritis or RA) it's the joints that the most affected areas. It may target other areas in the body like the heart, the lungs and the eyes as well. It can be a painful, debilitating and even crippling disease.

It can affect certain joints very quickly and cause permanent damage if not treated quickly. Often the children affected by the disease will carry the disease in their adulthood as well.

The most common symptoms of JA are:

Swollen and enlarged joints
    Neck, Hip or Knee stiffness
    Sudden appearance and disappearance of rashes
    High fevers that rise during evening and suddenly disappear again
    Soreness in many joints

Diet for Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis

Limit Simple Sugars and refined foods as they lead to inflammation
    Limit starchy vegetables like potatoes and carrots until you get complete relief
    Eat as many green salads and vegetables as you can
    Add almonds and walnuts to your diet
    Eat pineapple, papaya and berries regularly
    Take natural anti-inflammatories like turmeric, ginger, boswellia and cayenne
    Add SuperFoods to your diet, particularly dark chocolate (high cacao %), wheat-grass.

A Holistic Treatment for Juvenile Arthritis

You need to reduce the acidity of your child's body and reset their body's immune system. If you can do these two things, you will able to get lasting relief from juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.

First you need to stop any infections from happening in your child's body as this may an underlying cause of autoimmune arthritis. Then you need to keep their whole body in a more alkaline state and reduce your dietary acid intake.

Then you need to rebuild and nourish their joints. Finally you might want to get some natural pain relief until they no longer have this condition. Follow the simple guidelines below and prevent Arthritis from attacking your children ever again:

Prevent and Treat Infections:

Zapper - Consider getting a Clark Zapper which kills pathogens electronically
    Medicinal Mushrooms (will reset your immune system, so it will function normally and stop attacking your body and joints)
    Zeolites - Get rid of the Infections and Heavy Metal Deposits

Reduce Acid and Alkalize Your Body

Arthritis Diet – eat some fruits and vegetables every day if you can.
    Drink Purified Water – No Tap or Unpurfied Bottled Water (It has chlorine, calcium, pharmaceuticals, fluoride, etc). Look at getting a home Reverse Osmosis (RO) water filtration system if you can. Or at least get your water from a water store that uses RO.
    Add an Alkalizing agent to your beverages
    Ionic Minerals – Take orally once per day. (Will Alkalize your body and quench acidity)
    Magnesium – Take a magnesium supplement and eat foods rich in magnesium (Raw Cacao, also known as Organic Dark Chocolate is a really good source).

ebuild and Cushion Your Joints Naturally

MSM - Take 5-10 grams of this natural sulfur supplement in divided doses each day.
    Vitamin C - Combine this with MSM to triple the effects of each.
    Camu Camu – Is a natural plant substance that is the highest in Vitamin C in the world.
    Silica – Take Silica (Orgono Living Silica is by far the best) but you can also get it from herbs like horsetail or cat’s claw.
    Hydrate Your Joints – Take Mega Hydrate which penetrates into your joint socket and lubricates it.

Arthritis Pain Relief

DMSO, Silicium G5 Gel or Orgono Living Silica Gel applied topically can help bring very rapid pain relief (DMSO is a highly absorbable form of MSM).
    Arthritis Exercise – Do some walking or yoga stretching every day.
    Zapper - Consider getting a Clark Zapper which increases circulation and reduces pain.

You can find all the above items listed reviewed separately under the the Arthritis Remedies menu.
    Last edited by Marsila; 17th August 2012 at 20:14. Reason: proper links

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marsila For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (17th August 2012), etheric underground (18th August 2012)

25. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote You apparently are not well educated on the MMS topic. There is lots of info on it here on avelon but if you really want to know about it you would spend some time at www.jimhumble.biz Links to everything there is to know about mms can be found there including how it works.
    It is clearly stated how MMS1 works as well as how MMS2 works.
    Sodium chlorite has been used, although certainly not commonly by doctors for many years.
    Jim Humble has taken direct IV solutions of with no ill effect under the supervison of a doctor while he was in Mexico.
    I have personally taked with 2 people who were heading towards dialysis, in fact it was imperative for them, who reversed their kidney failure with MMS. It has proven superior in cases of MRSA and other infections also.
    there are many testimonials now on MMS curing advanced cancer.
    You're right, but I didn't say it was ineffective, just that people in one of my chat groups had discussed their experiences. And I still thought it weird every time I watched a video they went on endlessly about how wonderful it was without ever saying what it actually was, without getting to the very end or or having to dig through articles, why should I have to dig through it, why wouldn't that be the center piece of the article!!! I just thought it odd, besides reminding me or a marketing technique. I looked into my "Health Skype Group" on MMS and pulled a few lines here...

[7/20/2012 1:59:02 PM] Marsha Levine: Rob Zurwell 7/19/12 8:35 AM
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=-t2V7...eature=related HERE'S WHAT i AM EXCITED ABOUT right now, finally got the parts together and made a batch yesterday...a more pure form of MMS where by you capture the cl2 gas in water, and reduces the herxheimers reaction ( nausea , headache from detox) I'll try to check out the oil info, but I am currently of the opinion that hemp oil and virgin coconut oil are superior to animal sources..
    (some reference to side effects, but then again this happens with MSM, and urine intitially too... )

[5/5/2012 3:33:47 PM] R2D2: Mercury rapidly depletes the immune system. Anything that depletes and disturbs the immune system will increase one’s chances of contracting cancer. “All cancer cells have mercury in them,” says Dr. Yoshiaki Omura.
    [5/5/2012 3:50:03 PM | Edited 4:23:28 PM] R2D2: Magical Mineral Supplement (MMS) or Miracle Mineral Supplement

The truth is that MMS is a dangerous poison, and as such it has no business whatsoever in the alternative health arena.
    Dr. Gabriela Segura

Many people do not know that MMS is essentially bleach. It’s very effective for killing bacteria in toilets, but you certainly shouldn’t be swallowing it.
    Dr. Gabriela Segura

Most people I have given MMS to usually react very aggressively and have to stop taking it.
    Dr. George Georgiou

MMS is the wrong approach to immunity—it is chemotherapy!
    Jonathan Campbell

http://blog.imva.info/medicine/magic...pplement-mms-2

[5/18/2012 2:34:56 PM] slofrank1: **************WARNING****************** DO NOT USE JIM HUMBLES MMS IF YOU HAVE A BAD LIVER> IT JUST ABOUT KILLED ME

So as I clearly stated in my comment (which you obviously picked up on) these were comments I 'overheard' in a chat room, they turned out to be easier to search then I thought... I can't vouch for any of these statements, but obviously they are real people speaking in real time and if I was interested in it, I would do further research... but since I am in no rush, it is my way for now to just listen to the 'chatter'...

It does seem to be effective, but so is garlic, and now it is recognized as having negative side effects that were hither to unrecognized. And it also appears to need 'careful attention' as per application, so it has to have some toxicity factor or you wouldn't be hearing people complaining... like all controversial remedies, it does have it's detractors, and I would like to see a wider body of published research as well for better context and understanding. But here's the difference... I have seen no reports of anyone who has ever done UT making ANY negative claims about it...

So for now, I am sticking with what I know has absolutely no cases of complications, herximer effects yes, but that is expected, and a positive sign. Although I think it is extreme in either case, which would you rather inject into your blood stream? a serum that was already derived from your own blood stream (which would be a form of dialysis in a way) or calcium hypochlorite? Both are more aggressive then I would consider, but I would probably go for my own dna. And just to be fair there were many people saying they had a good results and vigourously defending it... so that isn't the issue.

But to all this I say "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" or "Why re-invent the wheel?" ie. Nature has given us something that is completely whole and addresses every issue in your body in a holistic approach. It's concentration is already pre-measured. And it's FREE. Some people in parts of the world don't have access to many resources to begin with, or in emergencies it might not be available... I consider my ongoing education in UT is like an investment and better then any piece of paper insurance policy I could buy.

On top of all that, why even take the risk? or take on the added expense?
    Last edited by sigma6; 17th August 2012 at 15:35.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

etheric underground (18th August 2012), Marsila (17th August 2012)

27. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Quote Posted by Marsila (here)
    Also for MMS you may want to try DMSO which is the topical variety of MMS for pain relief, got two emails from different people today saying how much it helped.
    Note -- you are confusing MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement) with MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane); DMSO and MSM are strongly related.
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

etheric underground (18th August 2012), Marsila (17th August 2012), RunningDeer (17th August 2012), ThePythonicCow (17th August 2012)

29. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote My take on distilled water (and I did drink it for a couple of years) is that it may be "too pure" and devoid of natural electrolytic properties of spring or well water. I think of the osmotic membrane of cell walls and the fact that it makes more sense that the human body was 'designed'/evolved for natural water, not distilled (which does not occur in nature.) I could be totally full of crap about distilled water - some of this is from research; some from intuition. I don't think it is a big issue, and would recommend that someone drink distilled water if they cannot get high-quality spring or well water.
    I don't think you're full of crap Leahy (lol) but distilled water is slightly acidic, but so is lemon juice, but both will increase alkalinity in the body, (so it's not that simple) and the distillation is what causes it to attract oppositely charged (waste) from the body... so there is a real 'process' at work here... to the natural issue, I would say that precipitation IS a form of distillation (Rain water has been anecdotally said to be a health remedy), but of course today pollution is ruining this precious resource. Also the collection of dew is a form of distilled water, and in some cultures they collect dew for all their water supply by building rock formations that the wind passes by and the cooler underparts collect it and then it falls to a cistern below, and some ancient cultures had very elaborate setups like this. Also, I did read an excerpt saying that distilled water could never remove a mineral that is part of an existing intact healthy cell. (but please don't make me search for it...lol (it might have been on Webber's site maybe...)

And lastly I agree there must be some place for mineralized water that comes natural, like from a mountain or spring, but it's like the fish in the ocean, I think it is all contaminated, it has been said since WWII there now exists over a quarter million chemicals (and who knows how many millions of tonnage being dumped, that NEVER existed before, released into the environment that our bodies have no genetic adaptation to... for example, have you ever wondered where all the rubber that wears off all the tires on all the roads in the world goes? (just a crazy thought) So I am thinking everyone (especially in cities) is ALWAYS in a state of toxic overload, we are all in need of constant 'artificial' or 'therapeutic' means of compensating for this, welcome to 'modern society'. And I didn't mean to jump on the 6 months, I knew you meant it generically, I was just trying to create awareness and emphasize how urine is very immediate in its effects. I do appreciate your positive contributions and balanced views. I like that we are creating common ground to stand on... '; -) and btw, you look pretty darned healthy to me... (lol)

In one case of Armstrong's, a boy suffering kidney failure was having little or no urine, and suffering from other really horrible conditions. So Armstrong gave him a pint of his own to get the boy started, then what urine he managed was really strong and foul, but he was still instructed to drink all of it... consistent with this principle of bio feedback... but it just shows even in the most extreme case, where this boy was at death's door, he was showing signs of normalcy within days, which shows that this strict interpretation is universal, no exceptions... so it truly is the best of both worlds, it is both safe and effective (mind you, I don't ever wish to be in that position...I'm building my immunity and starting the rejuvenation process now...

cheers (lol)
    Last edited by sigma6; 17th August 2012 at 17:02.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (17th August 2012), Marsila (17th August 2012), RunningDeer (17th August 2012)

31. Link to Post #57
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,842 times in 21,553 posts

I would say that precipitation IS a form of distillation
    Precipitated water (aka rain) was distilled (evaporated) earlier in its life cycle, yes.

But rain water is no longer distilled water, in the sense that it no longer has no mineral content. It has collected mineral content along the way to one's water bucket.

One's body keeps the water in it at certain mineral concentrations, as best it can, to sustain life and various biochemical and electrical processes. If one drinks water with too much minerals, the body must dilute that water (which is why drinking sea water is worse than nothing if lost at sea.) If one drinks water with too few minerals (such as distilled water), the body must add minerals from its reserves, as best it can.

The healthiest water for long term use will provide a good, but not excessive, level of minerals and other such electrolytes (which are what account for such water appearing slightly "basic" on the pH scale.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (17th August 2012), happyexpat (3rd February 2013), Marsila (17th August 2012), RunningDeer (17th August 2012)

33. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I would say that precipitation IS a form of distillation
    Precipitated water (aka rain) was distilled (evaporated) earlier in its life cycle, yes.
    But rain water is no longer distilled water, in the sense that it no longer has no mineral content. It has collected mineral content along the way to one's water bucket.
    One's body keeps the water in it at certain mineral concentrations, as best it can, to sustain life and various biochemical and electrical processes. If one drinks water with too much minerals, the body must dilute that water (which is why drinking sea water is worse than nothing if lost at sea.) If one drinks water with too few minerals (such as distilled water), the body must add minerals from its reserves, as best it can.
    The healthiest water for long term use will provide a good, but not excessive, level of minerals and other such electrolytes (which are what account for such water appearing slightly "basic" on the pH scale.)
    Aww, you had to make me go look it up! aw well, keeps me on my toes I guess!
    I would beg to differ, and here is why...

Excerpt of 24 quotes from Doctors on the positive benefits of distilled water, this is a real eye opener... distilled water has the highest electrical potential to attract waste, I just don't think it is possilble to remove too much 'waste' from the body, quite the contrary...

http://www.aquariusthewaterbearer.com/the-truth.html

*** DOCTOR #14 ***
    Here is what Dr. Norman W. Walker says...

"People who say that Distilled Water leaches minerals out of the body are, therefore, correct only in this respect. This is only 50% of the truth. It is virtually impossible for Distilled Water to separate minerals, which have become an integral part of the cells and tissues of the body. Distilled water collects ONLY the minerals which remain in the body, minerals discarded from natural water AND from the cells, the minerals which the natural water originally collected from its contact with the earth and the rocks. Such minerals, having been rejected by the cells of the body are of no constructive value. On the contrary, they are debris which distilled water is capable of picking up and eliminating from the system.

---Dr. Norman W. Walker, from "Water Can Undermine Your Health"
    Last edited by sigma6; 17th August 2012 at 15:52.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (17th August 2012), Marsila (17th August 2012), RunningDeer (17th August 2012)

35. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by alamojo (here)
    Quote Posted by Marsila (here)
    Also for MMS you may want to try DMSO which is the topical variety of MMS for pain relief, got two emails from different people today saying how much it helped.
    Note -- you are confusing MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement) with MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane); DMSO and MSM are strongly related.
    correction your right, MMS is the stuff that Mr. Humble is promoting, and MSM is something I personally take myself on occasion, (although I should take it more regularly) as it is a totally harmless, naturally occurring (and therefore non-patent-able) source of a high assimilation sulfurous compound that regenerates all body tissue, making it more elastic and capable of eliminating waste. I know someone who is 74 who has been taking for years and she looks like she is in her late 50's. But I can't see enough context of her statement to see what she was referencing exactly...
    Last edited by sigma6; 17th August 2012 at 16:07.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (17th August 2012), Marsila (17th August 2012)

37. Link to Post #60
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,842 times in 21,553 posts

"People who say that Distilled Water leaches minerals out of the body are, therefore, correct only in this respect. This is only 50% of the truth. It is virtually impossible for Distilled Water to separate minerals, which have become an integral part of the cells and tissues of the body.
    Well, he's right only sort of ... .

The body does not allow distilled water to remain such (free of electrolytes) in the body. That distilled water doesn't leach much out directly (though it could do some leaching, if it were allowed to roam around the body much), but the body will actively use its own various processes to pull essential minerals, such as sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium, out of its stores (such as the bones) in order to maintain necessary concentrations.

Cells die pretty quickly in distilled water, as they depend on having more potassium inside the cell and more sodium outside the cell, for one example. See further the sodium potassium pump.

For another example, blood pH is closely regulated to about 7.4 (slightly basic, meaning a slight preponderance of electron donors). See further Regulation of Blood pH.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (17th August 2012), happyexpat (3rd February 2013), Marsila (17th August 2012), Rich (5th February 2013), RunningDeer (17th August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast