+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Large (Greater than Giza) Underground Pyramid in Alaska?!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member SEAM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,234 times in 361 posts

Default Large (Greater than Giza) Underground Pyramid in Alaska?!

My father was 're-recruited' by the military to join a group
    of other experts to study and work at an underground structure
    in Alaska that in his words they called the ‘Dark Pyramid.’”

July 27, 2012 email to Earthfiles, by Linda Moulton Howe

“What the geologists said they found in this byline news story (Anchorage TV Channel 13) story was under Alaska, they found a pyramid bigger than the one in Egypt.”

- Douglas A. Mutschler, Chief Warrant Officer, U. S. Army Counterintelligence

From LMH website: http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?I...ry=Environment

Doug Mutschler and I set 9:30 AM on Tuesday, July 17, 2012, to professionally record on the record through my radio studio his whole experience and effort to find more information about the large underground pyramid. At 9:30 AM, when I called his phone number that had worked the night and days before, I received after one ring an operator's recording, "This number has been disconnected." I tried the number three times and got the same recording after only one ring. I went to my computer and emailed Doug about the problem and asked him to call me.

That day and the next day passed without any word from Doug. Then on Friday, July 20, the phone rang and it was Doug Mutschler concerned that I hadn't called him to do the interview. When I asked him if he had seen my email, he hadn't. But he said he had tried to call me on the afternoon of July 17, thinking something in work had interfered with my schedule. When I told him I had never received any voice mail from him even though I had received other voice mails, he said, "Then someone is specifically targeting your phone number and my phone number. The government can do that. They can do anything they want to in this digital age."

Frustrated that such an electronic manipulation of our phones had been done, we turned around then and recorded a full interview.

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to SEAM For This Post:

1inMany (12th August 2012), astridmari (12th August 2012), CeltMan (11th August 2012), Chrononaut (11th August 2012), crosby (11th August 2012), D-Day (12th August 2012), danceblackcatdance (13th August 2012), DNA (12th August 2012), ghostrider (11th August 2012), gigha (12th August 2012), humanalien (12th August 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (11th August 2012), Lefty Dave (11th August 2012), Little Ishta (11th August 2012), Rollo (12th August 2012), Selene (11th August 2012), Sidney (11th August 2012), sigma6 (12th August 2012), Sir Eltor (11th August 2012), SKAWF (11th August 2012), Snoweagle (11th August 2012), Soul Safari (11th August 2012), spiritguide (11th August 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (28th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Large (Greater than Giza) Underground Pyramid in Alaska?!

Then...

Subject: Alaska Pyramid
    Date: July 27, 2012
    To: earthfiles@earthfiles.com

I don't know how much help this will be, but it really made me wonder. When I heard your story about a pyramid underground in Alaska on C2C, I was shocked to say the least! I was instantly reminded of the stories my Father told me. He was a WW2 Navy Veteran 'Sea Bees' now called the Navy Seals."

"He spoke numerous times of how seriously the government took this project and the steps they took to keep it a secret. (I always assumed it was a military installation.) He said it was a study of energy distribution."

"In his later years, he would always complain when receiving his electric bill that it would be FREE if we knew the truth."

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SEAM For This Post:

1inMany (12th August 2012), CeltMan (11th August 2012), DNA (12th August 2012), ghostrider (11th August 2012), humanalien (12th August 2012), Lefty Dave (11th August 2012), Little Ishta (11th August 2012), Selene (11th August 2012), sigma6 (12th August 2012), spiritguide (11th August 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

energy distibution, interesting means they will keep this thing more secret than anything on the planet, they'll give you anything but free energy.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

6. Link to Post #4
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

This is an amazing story. Thanks for starting this thread, SEAM.

I highly recommend reading or listening to the excellent three-part series on this newly-discovered underground pyramid by the superb investigative journalist Linda Moulton Howe at Earthfiles.com. It’s a rapidly developing story, and a biggie for sure:

Part One: http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?I...ry=Environment

Part Two: http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?I...ry=Environment

Part Three: http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?I...ry=Environment

Cheers,

Selene

7. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

astridmari (12th August 2012), avid (12th August 2012), Brodie75 (11th August 2012), conk (12th August 2012), D-Day (12th August 2012), DNA (12th August 2012), ghostrider (11th August 2012), humanalien (12th August 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (11th August 2012), modwiz (12th August 2012), sandy (12th August 2012), sigma6 (12th August 2012), Sir Eltor (11th August 2012), Snoweagle (11th August 2012), ThePythonicCow (11th August 2012), yiolas (11th August 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    This is an amazing story. Thanks for starting this thread, SEAM.

I highly recommend reading or listening to the excellent three-part series on this newly-discovered underground pyramid by the superb investigative journalist Linda Moulton Howe at Earthfiles.com. It’s a rapidly developing story, and a biggie for sure:

Part One: http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?I...ry=Environment

Part Two: http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?I...ry=Environment

Part Three: http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?I...ry=Environment

Cheers,

Selene
    Hey Selene thanks for the links ! it is a huge story .
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Selene (11th August 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Sea Bees were construction crews who operated bulldozers, graders, dump trucks, backhoes, cranes, etc. Underwater Demolition Teams were the forerunners to the C-yus. .

11. Link to Post #7
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Lost Soul (here)
    Sea Bees were construction crews who operated bulldozers, graders, dump trucks, backhoes, cranes, etc. Underwater Demolition Teams were the forerunners to the C-yus. .
    and they still are, we've had Sea Bees building us structures all over the middle east.

I wonder if I could visit this site, I'll have to read and see
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DNA (12th August 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Just pulled up the C2C interview, wow this is very impressive, complete with a government coverup and calls coming in from Anchorage, one guy even talking about how as many as 30 people went missing in that area!... great scoop SEAM

Mysterious Pyramid, Drought & Electric Universe - 07-26-2012

https://youtube.com/watch?v=tOgNnnJ2B7c
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

humanalien (12th August 2012), Selene (12th August 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 times in 994 posts

How to build your own Functional Pyramid... 1st of 13 parts:

Note; I've done the calculations, and to get ~ 120 "Volts", the pyramid will need to be about 32 ft tall, but that is a rough 'guesstimate', based on the information provided. As he states in his video, the greater the number of turns (of wire), the greater the 'voltage'. However, the 'amps' that is of primary concern, so having a minimum wire diameter for a given amperage, is the factor that controls the length of the coil that in turn, governs the actual height.

My next 'conundrum' is whether a Flat Coil, as used by Nikola Tesla would be a viable alternative, as these types of coils have been shown to be 50x more powerful than the typical cylindrical coil.

As suggested in the video (one of the last ones, of the 13) the orientation of the pyramid is a crucial factor in how well it works. As time passes, the Earth's magnetic alignment changes, so a 'stationary' pyramid can be seen somewhat as a 'folly'. At least during times of great magnetic alignment shifts, such as we have now.

I've seen some sites (I don't have the links) that have suggested that the downfall of some of the past great civilizations occurred when their pyramids 'stopped working' - and this connection of power output to the magnetic alignment is highly suggestive of this. Thus, it can be seen that it would probably be better to build a Lot of smaller pyramids, that can be easily rotated to align with the magnetic fields as they change.

One piece of information that is not widely known, is that in the center of Every pyramid, is an 'obelisk', much like the Washington Monument, with the peak removed, and, typically, a metal capstone was placed on top of this structure, in alignment with the pyramid sides. This fact is discussed by Michel DeMarquet, who had written Thiaoouba Prophecy, and only provided in one of his lectures that had been videotaped. That taped session is on YT, but isn't discussed until near the end, during the Q&A period.

I will fully admit that he is not a 'charismatic' person - for a Reason.
    (check out the postscript on Thiaoouba Prophesy) http://www.lanuovaumanita.net/files/tp-typeset.pdf

There's also this link to a previous thread on Thiaoouba Prophesy that includes a link to all the videos in the series;
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...319#post381319

In the post just below this one, I've made an observation about Michel... (all good!)

In Unity, Peace and Love

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

humanalien (12th August 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Linda Moulton Howe The Alaska Pyramid is Real YouTube

But first....The Alaska Statehood Act was signed by President Dwight D. Eisenhower on July 7, 1958, allowing Alaska to become the 49th U.S. state on January 3, 1959.

The Alaskan underground pyramid was initially discovered in the 50's..
    Things that make you go HMMMMM!

Video:

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SEAM For This Post:

Selene (28th February 2013), Swanette (1st March 2013)

+ Reply to Thread