+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jane Burgermeister needs our help...

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Default Jane Burgermeister needs our help...

Jane Burgermeister needs our help & she needs it right now. She threatened to commit suicide August 1st as you can see here>>>

http://www.opednews.com/articles/URG...00731-385.html

She goes to court tomorrow so time is short. She helped save us & our children by risking her all to warn us of probable vaccine harm so now it's our turn to help her.

Let's make some ((((BIG)))) waves on her behalf.

Contact Amnesty International & tell them to help her>>>

http://www.amnesty.org/en/contact

Contact your media & officials in your country. We need to "ALL" raise awareness on this because we are all in the same boat. It was the entire planet Jane tried to save.

American contacts will be in the comment section.

Contact especially Austria media & officials where this is all happening>>>

http://www.abyznewslinks.com/austi.htm

http://users.ox.ac.uk/~oaces/links/media.html

You may be able to find better contacts than I did for Austria so please forward this everywhere & add what you find.

Call & email the highest court & speak out for Jane @ this link>>>

"The Constitutional Court of Austria"

http://www.vfgh.gv.at/cms/vfgh-site/english/index.html

No matter what country you're from, do this. Don't speak German? Speak your own language & they'll recognize Jane's name>>>

Tel +43 (1) 531 22 - 0

Send an email too. It needs to be in German so here's a great & very easy translation tool for you to use>>>

http://translate.google.com/#

Send to>>>

Verfassungsgerichtshof Österreich

vfgh@vfgh.gv.at

Petitions don't hold up in court but they do give us voice. They were asking for 1000 signatures to help Jane & surpassed that but the more the better. Let them know we are many behind Jane>>>

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/sto...ing-the-truth/

http://www.opednews.com/articles/URG...00731-385.html

August 16, 2010

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. Link to Post #2
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Jane Burgermeister needs our help...

I've contacted Amnesty International and a few Austrian newspapers from this list (sending a message in english): http://www.allyoucanread.com/Top10_b...ndex.asp?id=10. Apparently it is a list of the top ones.
    Last edited by Wood; 16th August 2010 at 22:27.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I don't know. I got this in an email about her update last night. It's sounding like the opposite of what viking posted.
    Quote Thank you so much. I have to say it was a nightmare but the sheer publicity and support I received has stopped the austrian gov in their tracks. The judge Winge did not dare go ahead with the plan on Thursday to strip me of all my rights and appoint a legal guardian but consented to read the evidence after I spoke to him for two hours - and of course, he knows there is no basis and he could be in trouble if the spotlight turns on him, too. So, I have a month's reprieve.

Now Nigel Farage has also offered to help me so with each passing day their chance to remove me quickly and quietly recedes. My case highlights just how corrupt the justice system in austria has become. It is like Nazi Germany in the 1930s. Soon looking at a tree could lead to imprisonment if you are on their snatch list!

... A gigantic wave of good will has saved me! It is too late for them now. Too many people responded. I feel very optimistic.

As you know in Judo etc, if you throw a punch and fail to hit the opponent, the momentum of your punch can be used to floor you - this is the situation the Austrian government is now facing. They threw the punch, missed and they are heading downwards fast and a little push is all that is needed (-:

Thank you again for all your support! God bless! Jane
    Bill "the Doctor"
    "Tell me you plans! Oh one of these days that will work."
    - The 11th Doctor

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I am soooo happy for Jane!

I feel all the publicity DID help Jane! Bless all who helped her!

Much Love & Light!

5. Link to Post #5
    Bomack

The latest (today's date) from Jane's Blog (http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/):

Quote Jane Burgermeister prepares to make submission to European Parliament on her case
    August 16, 2010
    I am preparing to make a submission to the European Parliament via the petition process about my case in Austria which could see me stripped of all my civic rights and put under a legal guardian on ludicrous grounds she cannot cope with her inheritance and blatantly false accusations from the judge.

I intend to document evidence that the current Justice Minister Claudia Bandion Ortner was informed by me in an email about the criminal charges I filed against Baxter in April 2009. These charges intiated an investigation by the state prosecutor into the incident involving the contamination of 72 kilos of seasonal flu vaccine material with the bird flu virus by Baxter in Orth an der Donau.

The investigation was dropped in September 2009 in spite of the fact that a global bird flu pandemic could have been triggered and the existence of biosafety level 3 regulations virtually rules out an accidental contamination.

Bandion-Ortner is also fully informed about the way judges in Vienna are making verifiably false accusations in connection with my inheritance, which has no debts or problems, just in order to put me under a legal guardianship and silence me, but she has done nothing to stop this obvious crime as is her duty before the law.

The Nuremberg Judges Trial — whose principles are still enshrined in law — obliges judges and ministers to step in to stop political persecution of the kind I am suffering.

Bandion-Otner has been accused by the local media of intervening to stop investigations into the Hypo-Niederösterreich and slowing down the Buwog investigations for political reasons. So, there is ample evidence she steps in when it suits her Bilderberg banker friends.

She was allegedly offered the job of Justice Minister by the head of Raiffeisen Christian Konrad. Interestingly, Bandion-Ortner refused to answer parliamentary questions on her meeting with the bank boss in a restaurant in Vienna.

I plan to document how the Austrian justice system is being used as a brutal instrument to persecute me simply because I drew attention to the pharamceutical company’s role in triggering and profitting from pandemics. This corruption is a danger to all Austrians and all people in Europe.

The issue has to be raised whether the Austrian justice system is, in fact, so corrupt that it has become a danger to humanity. The OSCE recently called Austria an “oasis of corruption.”

The near triggering of a global bird flu pandemic on its territory is not investigated by Austrian judges - but myself who blowed the whistle finds myself on the verge of being stripped of my rights based on the ludicrous and false accusations of judges when the European human rights convention guarantees me a fair hearing and the right to freedom and security.
    And this:

Quote Jane Burgermeister distances herself from theflucase website
    Jane Burgermeister was born in Switzerland of an Irish mother and an Austrian father. She is a dual Irish/Austrian national and lives in Vienna, Austria.

Email: jmburgermeister@gmail.com

With an MA Honours degree from Edinburgh University, Scotland, she has written for Nature, the British Medical Journal, The Scientist, Reuters Health, and The Guardian among other publications.

She was European Correspondent for the website of Renewable Energy World, a position from which she was suddenly dismissed in July 2009 after filing a series of criminal charges against Baxter, WHO and others.

She started up the birdflu666 blog to alert people about the fact that Baxter had contaminated 72 kilos of seasonal flu with the bird flu virus in an Austrian lab in Feburary 2009, nearly sparking a global bird flu pandemic, according to the Times Of India.

Shortly after that episode, the swine flu broke out in Mexico in April 2009, and she covered these developments on her birdflu blog, then switching to the www.theflucase.com website after Johan Niklasson offered to set one up.

Her view that this was artificially blown up pandemic have, in the meantime, been vindicated by investigations by the Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly (PACE), and in a number of parliaments, also the French national assembly.

She has distanced herself from the flu case website after the webmaster Johan Niklasson put up a report called “10 K list” advocating mindless violence and also removed her log in.

In addition, the flu case website went down for three weeks during April 2010 and the Smolensk plane crash, and Niklasson has never been able to adequately explain why.

Whether we look at the false pandemics, the financial crisis, the Gulf oil spill — potentially the biggest catastrophe of all – we see the same corporate interestes at work.

For the first time ever, the annual meeting of the secretive Bilderberg group in Sitges in Spain was covered by elements in the mainstream media.

What used to count as a “conspiracy theory” is increasingly being recognised as the truth as the corporate media loses its stranglehold.

Unable to shut down her website, an Austrian judge is now trying to put her under a court guardiaship on the grounds she is a “conspiracy theorist” and a danger to herself, moving swiftly after Burgermeister found vidence of massive manipulation of patient’s records and court files in Hietzing hospital and Hietzing court.

But so far, the proverbial luck of the Irish has been on her side.

For all pandemic charges check out:
    http://wakenews.net/html/jane_burgermeister.html

If you wish to donate, you can do so by sending money via Western Union or by a bank transfer:

For Western Union, please send me an email with the MCTN code at jmburgermeister@gmail.com

For a bank transfer, please send to:

Jane Buergermeister (Jane Bürgermeister)

Bank Austria Creditanstalt
    Schottengasse 1- 6, A-1010 Wien, Austria
    Account number: 152 115 33300
    Swift code: 12 000
    IBAN = AT83 11000 152 11 53 3300
    BIC = BKAUATWWXXX

This also works

Buergermeister, Jane
    IBAN des Empfängers AT831100015211533300
    BIC / SWIFT-Code der Bank des Empfängers BKAUATWWXXX
    Kreditinstitut des Empfängers UNICREDIT BANK AUSTRIA AG
    Straße und Hausnummer des Kreditinstituts 231, SCHOENBRUNNER STRASSE
    PLZ und Ort des Kreditinstituts VIENNA
    Zielland Österreich/Austria

6. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

And anyone else who is imprisoned or anything else, let's all just do the same and make these ptw break down and give up. More of us than them. Good going guys one and all. Your all powerful and together way too powerful for the dark.

Blessings to you all.

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,389 times in 1,715 posts

How about some cash guys. Give what you can. I think we all know Jane has been short of cash as of late.

All you need to do is make a telegraphic transfer at the bank, and quote the swift code & account number. Here in Australia a TT cost $32.00.
    For your own peace of mind your bank will be able to confirm where the money is going to and you can cross check this against the details quoted above.
    Last edited by BMJ; 17th August 2010 at 05:42.

+ Reply to Thread