+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 13 killed by lightening after Ramadan prayers outside of mosque.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Jonathan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 267 posts

Default 13 killed by lightening after Ramadan prayers outside of mosque.

Lightning kills 13 outside Bangladesh mosque
    SYLHET, Bangladesh (AP) -- At least 13 devotees have been killed by lightning outside a mosque in northeastern Bangladesh.
    I always sense a significance of the numbers 3-6-12 or 13.

This story is rife with symbolism.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 11th August 2012 at 19:07.
    Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you - is more likely what's right with you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Jonathan For This Post:

Draco (12th August 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Default Re: 13 killed by lightening after Ramadan prayers outside of mosque.

Quote Posted by Dennis Jonathan (here)
    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AS_BANGLADESH_LIGHTNING?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-08-11-02-05-56

I see a huge symbol here. God doesn't like Muslims. Anti-Islam is the meme of the Amero-Brit-Israeli evil triumvirate. Take into account who owns the media and you have one very happy news service.

Provided that the story is not complete bullsh!t to begin with. One has to consider the sordid source.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AS_BANGLADESH_LIGHTNING?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-08-11-02-05-56

I see a huge symbol here. God doesn't like Muslims. Anti-Islam is the meme of the Amero-Brit-Israeli evil triumvirate. Take into account who owns the media and you have one very happy news service.

Provided that the story is not complete bullsh!t to begin with. One has to consider the sordid source.
    I'm begining to think God doesn't like anybody, with all the suffering, shooting , starving, fires, death, on earth and star people hovering in space just sitting by watching it happen, look at those poor humans, too bad, hey lets go watch jupiter explode they just upgraded the holographic projector on deck 5 , you bring the popcorn I got the remote.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

gooty64 (11th August 2012), Phoenix (12th August 2012), schneider (12th August 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)

Or that this particular group of individuals was so darned spiritual, that their combined high....managed to 'bring down the lighting'. Not outside the realm of possibility.
    Last edited by Carmody; 11th August 2012 at 20:31.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

bluestflame (12th August 2012), Caren (11th August 2012), modwiz (12th August 2012), PurpleLama (11th August 2012), ulli (11th August 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

I thought it was weird that every time I take the dog for a walk this one street lamp at the park always dims low right when I get there
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Draco (12th August 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    I thought it was weird that every time I take the dog for a walk this one street lamp at the park always dims low right when I get there
    Now you're getting it.....

The bulb is very likely in a threshold condition, where it is about to fail. The gasses are exhausted enough that the arc cannot be maintained anymore. thus it is right on the threshold of working and not working. Sometimes our proximity makes that type of aged bulb 'cycle'. When I say our, I mean someone who has a bit of a sensitivity to energies, both in and out.

gasses, or plasmas, which the bulb very much is on it's insides or gutty-wuts.... such plasmas are the bridge from one dimension and the next. A translational bridge, as it where. Gasses, plasmas, water, fluids. Specifically molecular level fluids where each molecule is free floating. Liquids, gasses, plasmas, ionic charge plasma, water, acids, and so on.

Note that the human body is largely liquid. And a chemical stew.... an electrochemical stew, at that.
    Last edited by Carmody; 12th August 2012 at 04:01.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Draco (12th August 2012), Eram (12th August 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

2 events occur on the same day.

11 August (8) 2012 to Muslims in the month of Ramadan (9th month of their LUNAR calendar)

13 people are killed in the lightning strike upon the mosque in Bangladesh

Here is what God is saying to us in these events;

2 means - Witness

11 means - Disorder and Judgement

8 means- New beginnings something old passing away making for something new to come forth

20 means- External Gates of heaven

12- means-God's divine authority in relation to judgement

13 means- Haters of God

9 means - Judgement
    http://odaughterofzion.blogspot.com....o-america.html

+ Reply to Thread