+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Conspiracy within a conspiracy

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Lightbulb Conspiracy within a conspiracy

First I want to thank everybody for all of your insight into the true world that we live in. There is still so much I'm discovering and it's truly mind blowing.

I do have some questions though that I find strange to say the least.
    I am aware of the Illuminati and all it's control and games they play with society but a few things I'm not completely understanding. I don't know if it's just me but it seems to be an Illuminati conspiracy within the conspiracy against African Americans. All I hear about with musical artists is Jay z, Kanye, Beyonce, Rhianna, Mary J Blige just to name not even a portion of the list of musical artists who supposedly "sold their soul to the devil". But I don't understand why the ones I hear so much about are all African american. What about other obvious people that never get mentioned like Madonna, U2, Rolling Stones, among countless others. It just always seem to lean towards only hearing about African Americans and I don't really understand why that is.

*Is it because they tend to be so open and obvious with throwing up the 'Rockafeller' triangle hand sign all the time? Are they just SO obviously outwardly portraying the image that people can't help but migrate to them?

* Is it something in the history of African Americans/or just Africans that the Illuminati or whoever is trying to keep suppressed from public knowledge. I have always felt like there was WAY more to the African history than what's 'told'?

*Or is it just what the public has gravitated towards seeing they are in the public eye more than others being major current pop artists?

Then it also makes me wonder why musical artist get such a bad rap for being apart of the Illuminati when actors/directors etc... on that side of things are considered to be 'conditioning' the public for the preparation of some type of alien encounter?

*My question for this is; this seems like one of those hypocritical situations I have noticed with the public and musical artists vs. actors. For example, Christina Agulera can come out with assless chaps in a music video for her song 'dirrty' and she is called a whore and every name under the sun. But Marisa Tomei can be a stripper in a film showing everything under the sun and she wins an oscar and called a great actress Musical artists are 'performing' the same way actors are why the double standard? So I'm wondering if that's what's happening also with both sides being apart of the Illuminati but one side (musical artists) catch all the flack?

*Or is it because music is a form of hypnosis and mind control and more powerful than (lets say) an actor performing in a film or TV show. So musical artists receive a worse...rap?

The more I open my mind the more confused I get with what the situation actually is. One second I'm convinced this is warfare between God & the devil. But then all this obvious evidence for thousands of years points towards aliens

*So does the identification of aliens remove the idea of God? Personally, I think the only think aliens change is our idea of what God is. It sounds to me like God created this ideal race (us), then aliens came and started tampering with us, and thousands of years later we have all these 'mutations' of humans. Which begs the question,where in the world do I stand with God? I didn't ask to be some mutation of generations past...this is just so confusing.

*Also, if we are going to say there are aliens (positive or negative) where are the supportive/helpful aliens that helped us so many years ago teaching us everything they knew. I almost feel like they have abandoned us, leaving us to the devices of the negative.

I feel like I have small portions of the story and I'm missing a huge connection piece to all of this but I can't put my finger on what it is. I have a feeling the connection pieces doesn't separate God from aliens, but it connects...I just don't know that piece? Or I could be way off base.

I'm a film maker and I just finished film school. I know it's my personal mission to help bring awareness to the public through my films. The first film I've decided to write/direct is on the Greek Gods. For some reason, I've been pulled to this subject but I feel it's for a reason. In the film I'm discussing how Cronus (Titan of Time) is manipulating humans and all the intermingling that went on with them and humans. There is so much great story there, especially with the story of Zeus but Hollywood has never ventured down that path and it FLOORS me that they haven't. I almost feel like either this was 'meant' for me to do or there is a reason Hollywood has veered away from this subject? The universe is opening doors for me that I never would have dreamed would be opening considering this is my first film, and the size of this film. I'm a first time director and the universe is pulling me towards a multi-million dollar film. That's crazy and un-heard of! I have connections to at-least 1 producer from just about every major production company in the business. I just finished film school, at a community college, for me to have that type of access is crazy! LOL But that seems to be my path.

I just feel like whatever pieces I'm missing are vital to my films on the Greek Gods to bring about awareness. I just don't see what those pieces are. I don't know if some of you have any further insight or YouTube videos that kinda explains it all (as much as possibly known) that could help answer some of my questions.

Ok, I've rambled enough LOL
    Thanks for any help you all can offer.

Jax

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to VirgoSun79 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2012), bogeyman (12th August 2012), David Trd1 (12th August 2012), golden lady (12th August 2012), Kano (12th August 2012), meeradas (12th August 2012), modwiz (12th August 2012), Molope (12th August 2012), niki (12th August 2012), ProperLogic (12th August 2012), sandy (13th August 2012), turiya (13th August 2012), Ultima Thule (12th August 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Default Re: Conspiracy within a conspiracy

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I've seen Zeitgeist. I saw that years ago and that film began to open my eyes even more. Yet, I think the question i'm needing answered is not on the local level of what's happening in the physical world. I think I'm looking for something a bit more universal in explanation. Zeitgeist only explores the physical side, which I see that part of it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to VirgoSun79 For This Post:

niki (12th August 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

wow, VirgoSun79 -- that's quite a post -- i for one would like to see a film written & directed by you [ i love films/movies]

re the conspiracy against African-Americans -- i'm on VigilantCitizen's mailing list -- my only exposure to pop music other than picking it up on the radio dial now & then -- he writes horrifying articles about the music industry, esp the satanic symbolism being heavily promoted now -- but i have not noticed that African-Americans are portrayed any differently from any other music/show biz pawn -- the NWO is an equal-opportunity enslaver

music is a universal language -- maybe why there is more focus on musicians -- also it's a treat to watch a really good dancer --

yes -- that's quite unusual , to have all those doors opening to a new director/writer coming from a community college [some very good teachers in our community colleges, tho] -- just my thoughts on this -- first i wondered, Is he of the bloodlines? -- then i thought, Uh oh -- opportunities to sell his soul coming up...

you may have the gift of being able to make films that really capture the heart & imagination of audiences everywhere -- w/the Greek Gods, you are getting into Archon territory [Houman's thread]

from your post:
    'I know it's my personal mission to help bring awareness to the public through my films.'

may you have the courage & spiritual protection to remain true to your vision --

wyn

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote *Also, if we are going to say there are aliens (positive or negative) where are the supportive/helpful aliens that helped us so many years ago teaching us everything they knew. I almost feel like they have abandoned us, leaving us to the devices of the negative.

...Yet, I think the question i'm needing answered is not on the local level of what's happening in the physical world. I think I'm looking for something a bit more universal in explanation.
    Your interpretation that one race is subject to being targeted over another race by tptb is subjective, imo.

If you become successful in your trade, then you will come to experience this for yourself first hand. Because this sort of thing resides at all levels. (We all have a bit of the Illuminati in us to a certain degree or other). Mind you, the desire to be a success (rich & famous) is what the tptb look for in the minions that they choose. Because these are the people that are most easily exploited and manipulated, and would be more than willing to do whatever they would want to have done to expand their matrix of control - its because of this desire for fame, riches, status & importance.

According to Chris Thomas, a psychic healer that claims to have been born 'hard-wired' to have a direct connection to the Akashic, and who has written several books on what he has found through his research, including the origin of man, he says that we humans are a part of a plan - The Human Plan. In other words, we are the the results of an experiment, an experiment that is still ongoing, to see if the whole soul could be contained within a 3D dimensional body, with the basis of this particular Universe being that of the "freedom of choice". We are about at the end of that experiment.

Most of anything that has been written by others, said by others, is subject to bias. At least Chris Thomas is obtaining his information directly from source. It is only in his written & spoken interpretation would there be a bias present. That is, one interpretation as opposed to several different translations being interpreted.

Like I said he has several books that are available on this matter.
    There are also a few more videos that are available:

Bases 8 pt1:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=6Zf7scVDQ1g
    Bases 8 pt2: https://youtube.com/watch?v=m-RSw...feature=relmfu

Chris Thomas 2011 Synthesis History: https://youtube.com/watch?v=YF3PS...eature=related
    2012 Update Chris Thomas Interview: https://youtube.com/watch?v=4bC7N...feature=relmfu

Best regards - turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 13th August 2012 at 01:47.

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote re the conspiracy against African-Americans -- i'm on VigilantCitizen's mailing list -- my only exposure to pop music other than picking it up on the radio dial now & then -- he writes horrifying articles about the music industry, esp the satanic symbolism being heavily promoted now -- but i have not noticed that African-Americans are portrayed any differently from any other music/show biz pawn -- the NWO is an equal-opportunity enslaver
    LOL! The symbolism is so heavy in pop music today it's ridiculous. It's not even subtle anymore it's just direct in your face now.

Quote yes -- that's quite unusual , to have all those doors opening to a new director/writer coming from a community college [some very good teachers in our community colleges, tho] -- just my thoughts on this -- first i wondered, Is he of the bloodlines? -- then i thought, Uh oh -- opportunities to sell his soul coming up...
    Let me rephrase what I said lol I'm not questioning the fact that these doors are opening because as far as my belief system go I know that's God. It's just unusual and yes I had some very good teachers. :-) It's funny you brought up bloodlines LOL I've learned to trust my intuition more and suddenly last week out of the blue I just became fascinated with knowing my family history. It's like all of a sudden I had this overwhelming need to know my family history. Since then I've been researching my family history and it's weird. I get to my grandfather on my mothers side and there is a missing part that we can't figure out. Apparently, my grandfather was adopted and when he would ask his mother about who is father was; his mother would simply say "you don't need to know about him" That immediately struck my mom and I as weird we just figured it was either an incest situation or his father was white. We are still researching that; I'm interested in find out what we discover.

As far as the selling of the soul stuff, that isn't happening. Period. Confirming that I have to 'sell my soul' for fame, confirms the existence of Satan/Devil/whatever and since there is a ying to every yang it confirms what I already believe in which is God. There is no way under the sun I would ever sell my soul for fame, that's not even apart of my vocabulary LOL I dont' even want fame, if I could make movies and be an actor without the fame or attention I would GLADLY take that. I don't need millions of people in my personal life LOL

Quote wow, VirgoSun79 -- that's quite a post -- i for one would like to see a film written & directed by you [ i love films/movies]

you may have the gift of being able to make films that really capture the heart & imagination of audiences everywhere -- w/the Greek Gods, you are getting into Archon territory [Houman's thread]

from your post:
    'I know it's my personal mission to help bring awareness to the public through my films.'

may you have the courage & spiritual protection to remain true to your vision --
    Thank you! I have a lot of spiritual protection around me, I feel it all the time. I figure if symbolism is used to manipulate people, I can use symbolism myself in the opposite manner to bring about awareness and enlightenment.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VirgoSun79 For This Post:

sandy (13th August 2012), turiya (13th August 2012), wynderer (12th August 2012)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote If you become successful in your trade, then you will come to experience this for yourself first hand. Because this sort of thing resides at all levels. (We all have a bit of the Illuminati in us to a certain degree or other). Mind you, the desire to be a success (rich & famous) is what the tptb look for in the minions that they choose. Because these are the people that are most easily exploited and manipulated, and would be more than willing to do whatever they would want to have done to expand their matrix of control - its because of this desire for fame, riches, status & importance.
    Yeah, I'm expecting that, ironically I may be discovering that sooner than later, but I'm ready for whatever that comes. I'm not in it for the need or want of fame and riches. I'm doing it because I love what I do.

Quote According to Chris Thomas, a psychic healer that claims to have been born 'hard-wired' to have a direct connection to the Akashic, and who has written several books on what he has found through his research, including the origin of man, he says that we humans are a part of a plan - The Human Plan. In other words, we are the the results of an experiment, an experiment that is still ongoing, to see if the whole soul could be contained within a 3D dimensional body, with the basis of this particular Universe being that of the "freedom of choice". We are about at the end of that experiment.
    Ahhh! Thanks for that info and the links! I can't wait to get off work to see it.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VirgoSun79 For This Post:

sandy (13th August 2012), turiya (13th August 2012), wynderer (12th August 2012)

12. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

The only thought I feel qualified to offer about God, our universe, and the neighbors is:

Visualize an infinity. That infinity is God.

Within that infinity, visualize a finite universe of universes where we live.

The important thing is that by comparison, where we live is infinitesimal by comparison with God. Anyone, or anything who thinks they can overcome the laws determined by the creator would not stand a chance.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Post:

sandy (13th August 2012), VirgoSun79 (12th August 2012)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote *Also, if we are going to say there are aliens (positive or negative) where are the supportive/helpful aliens that helped us so many years ago teaching us everything they knew. I almost feel like they have abandoned us, leaving us to the devices of the negative.
    maybe we were slaves, maybe there was a deal, and maybe we were abandoned, who knows, there are lots of interpretations, and I believe the bigfoots are one of the clues, which is why we have to pretend that they don't exist, until 'they' can figure a way to kill them off, as they clearly mess up our current 'world view' .... but we know they are one of the keys, since we can mate with them...

History seems to indicate there was some direct relationship with these 'gods', but that it fell apart. Usually relationships break down when there is some violation of an agreement... that also seems to be one of the themes, one way or another we were given a chance to rule ourselves, as some interpret the 'testaments'... or that they are still there in the background, perhaps in another dimension...

I'm just hoping for and looking for some 'disclosure' that is going to blow this whole thing wide open... I have been feeling this for a few years now, that some 'truth' is coming, about to explode onto the world scene, and people will have no choice, but to pull their heads out, and wake up... what or how that is going to happen, I don't know....but I feel somehow, something has to give... something other then just another NWO scam to fleece us of all our life savings again... this time, thanks to people like Ron Paul, and G Edward Griffin and the internet, and countless others, this time round, things ARE going to be different, better... truth can't be our enemy forever...
    Last edited by sigma6; 12th August 2012 at 14:47.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

conk (12th August 2012), sandy (13th August 2012), VirgoSun79 (12th August 2012)

16. Link to Post #10
    Romania Avalon Member Andreash94's Avatar
    Thanks

i studied all conspiracys david icke,alex jones,iluminatii crap,zeitgest, all are disinfo.... but when i started to study the ortodox saints,and taoism its same filosofi i started to understand the world beter ,and im thinking that all this new age disinfos are only bull****s ,be sceptical but keep the mind open Peace

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andreash94 For This Post:

sandy (13th August 2012), VirgoSun79 (12th August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread