+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Too Big To JAIL: Goldman Sachs Avoids Criminal Charges..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Too Big To JAIL: Goldman Sachs Avoids Criminal Charges..!

10 Aug 2012

“The Justice Department said it would not pursue criminal charges against Goldman Sachs Group Inc. or its employees related to allegations by a Senate panel that the bank deceived investors and Congress about its activities in the subprime mortgage market. After an “exhaustive review” that began last year, investigators “concluded that the burden of proof to bring a criminal case could not be met based on the law and facts as they exist at this time,” the Justice Department said in a statement released Thursday night…”.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=n-KWF...layer_embedded

Gerald Celente on Eurozone Reckoning Day and dropped charges for Goldman Sachs!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=gFxWH...layer_embedded

PS - If these CRIMINALS continue to be 'Above the Law & Unaccountable' for their CRIMES...

NOTHING upon NOTHING will EVER CHANGE & we might aswell (ALL) pack-up and go home, that's if there is a home left to go too..???

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

Default Re: Too Big To JAIL: Goldman Sachs Avoids Criminal Charges..!

'NOTHING upon NOTHING will EVER CHANGE & we might aswell (ALL) pack-up and go home, that's if there is a home left to go too..???'

Thanks Jackovesk - but that's a bit pessimistic for a Sunday morning/evening - that's what they'd like us to believe, but personally reckon the signs and energy are still pointing the other way on the financial front. Energy and sun is mega today just south of Olympics in UK .....
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

butcherman (12th August 2012), ghostrider (12th August 2012), GlassSteagallfan (12th August 2012), mountain_jim (12th August 2012), WhiteFeather (12th August 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

they did some criminal acts but , we will overlook that. If you protest a politician we'll arrest your arse ! Our government is A FREAKIN JOKE !! So brazen, they don't even bother to hide what they do. Next they will make it illegal to own gold, drop some off at your house here comes the FBI, CIA, NSA, ATF, DHS, KGB, CHINA, the UN and it's ohhh your a terroist plotting against us , off to jail, if you don't have a heart attack on the way, hey put him in the convertable and roll down that street in Dallas the winds are calm today and everyone's watching he he he ha haha! stop us if you can. punishing criminals is not in our interest ! they can basically steal millions, If you rob the quick stop for 50 bucks you are going straight to jail. thanks Jack you always help bring the hammer down. we need it sometimes. The fight for the reality of the future I want and the future that is , keeps my going.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Davy (15th August 2012), GCS1103 (12th August 2012), GlassSteagallfan (12th August 2012), jackovesk (13th August 2012), spiritguide (12th August 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

hence the observation that it's highly unlikely these individuals hiding behind corporations will ever see any real justice at the hands of the current legal system

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

jackovesk (13th August 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Exposing and eliminating corruption needs to be the professional sport with worldwide fans. Our hero's should be those that successfully convict those responsible. What is our priority? Is there a Noble prize for anti corruption? Look around and see the distractions and their purposes. it isn't pretty any more. Wake up world!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

GoodETxSG (12th August 2012), jackovesk (13th August 2012), Marsila (12th August 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Quote Posted by Sabrina (here)
    'NOTHING upon NOTHING will EVER CHANGE & we might aswell (ALL) pack-up and go home, that's if there is a home left to go too..???'

Thanks Jackovesk - but that's a bit pessimistic for a Sunday morning/evening - that's what they'd like us to believe, but personally reckon the signs and energy are still pointing the other way on the financial front. Energy and sun is mega today just south of Olympics in UK .....
    Don't give up my friend, we as a people have not really done anything or even started to fight against this. Just casting a vote is not going to do anything anymore sadly to say. We have to take to the streets and so on... We have let others take up the fight for us for tooooo dang long! It is time to get organized and really fight this issue or we have NOTHING to complain about.

So far, complaining is all I have seen people do anonymously from the relative safety of the Internet... not talking about you, I love your posts on Banking corruption, it inspired me to start my Facebook site and its gotten a nice response from all kinds of people and some reporters. We just cannot give up.

Keep up your article postings please, they are great and I post some of them on my site.
    Take care,

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Quote Posted by spiritguide (here)
    Exposing and eliminating corruption needs to be the professional sport with worldwide fans. Our hero's should be those that successfully convict those responsible. What is our priority? Is there a Noble prize for anti corruption? Look around and see the distractions and their purposes. it isn't pretty any more. Wake up world!
    Amen, time for forging a new battle for soldiers of different causes. The main problem is getting different "wings" to work together to cause some lift to get this cause off the ground. The divide and conquer tactic the "Elite" has used so well for so many years works well and we need to take that weapon away from them. Just look at the political race now, the nastiest one I ever witnessed... and divide and conquer is the main theme of the race so far... them against us... instead of WE the people... of the US and of the Cabal controlled G8.

12. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The answer to our problem is to operate outside the banking system. Use the banking system only to write checks. Close your bank account. Cash in your IRA/401K and buy physical gold and silver for a store of value. Encourage all your friends and family members to do the same. STARVE THE BEAST! They cannot exist without without our help.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mexrph For This Post:

jackovesk (13th August 2012)

14. Link to Post #9
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    Quote Posted by Sabrina (here)

Don't give up my friend, we as a people have not really done anything or even started to fight against this. Just casting a vote is not going to do anything anymore sadly to say. We have to take to the streets and so on... We have let others take up the fight for us for tooooo dang long! It is time to get organized and really fight this issue or we have NOTHING to complain about.

So far, complaining is all I have seen people do anonymously from the relative safety of the Internet... not talking about you, I love your posts on Banking corruption, it inspired me to start my Facebook site and its gotten a nice response from all kinds of people and some reporters. We just cannot give up.

Keep up your article postings please, they are great and I post some of them on my site.
    Take care,
    I personally will NEVER give up, but unless these Issues are Highlighted and brought forward into the Public Domain. No-one will be the wiser, especially those who are New to the Charade...

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Repucks made the theft by financial deception legal/deregulation rules.

Legal lobbying/bribery, legal bought SCOTUS, legal pillaging the people.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

jackovesk (14th August 2012)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Goldman Sachs (as in sacks of sh**) is just an extension of the Fed Reserve, that would bring in the Fed Reserve and the whole of the United States Corporation and their bogus defacto, statutory "laws" into the spotlight, (NOT!) it would be easier and more cost effective to have people murdered and dumped in the Potamac at the "Murder Capital of the Unites States"... Washington DC (according to John Hagelin in "What the Bleep Do We Know") then to indite anyone at Goldman Sachs, so unless the Benjamin Fulford White Hats, have any say, which apparently the Fed 'Gang' must feel they still have a few more trillion of printing press dollars to burn through, (based off on our taxes, energy and labour) before any of that kicks in (as they will do it as long as they can physically get away with it, only death will stop them , or being exposed under a bright light...)

What would you honestly expect any Satanic Occult Crime Syndicate worth it's salt to do???

So of course they are NOT going to give away the fact that the laws that we are all forced to live by at the point of a gun and the threat of kidnapping are only "colour of law" "defacto" BS for the 'ignorant masses' that don't have 'trust' lawyers to work through the proper interpretations that get them off every time, I mean just listen clearly to their statements, they are telling you right to your faces (hidden in plain sight), their judges have been granted unlimited ability to 'interpret' those laws any way they want... because it isn't a republic, common law jurisdiction they are operating in under any oath of office. Those judges are just members of the same "society" ie. which is the huge US Corporation, so they are no more then arbitrators at a union meeting! Geithner et al, also make themselves non citizens at the Fed before taking the posts, so much hidden stuff we don't know...

but scum is scum and evil knows evil....
    Last edited by sigma6; 15th August 2012 at 17:35.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

conk (15th August 2012), jackovesk (16th August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread