+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1 4 14 23 LastLast

Thread: [HOAX] Warning from "NASA Scientist": claims Aliens warn of massive threat to Earth

1. Link to Post #61
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

Default Re: [HOAX] Warning from "NASA Scientist": claims Aliens warn of massive threat to Earth

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Not a Spanish accent.

His profile is here:

https://plus.google.com/103075040831622434250/posts
    If one considers what is shown on this profile to be true, then one would expect an Italian accent. His accent is not Italian. I wonder what it is then, because to my ear, it is hispanic.
    Does any other language pronounce a "v" as "b" as he does?
    Last edited by Tarka the Duck; 12th August 2012 at 20:54.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

13th Warrior (13th August 2012), bennycog (12th August 2012), M6* (12th August 2012), sandy (12th August 2012), Unified Serenity (12th August 2012), Woody (12th August 2012), zebowho (13th August 2012)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Default Re: [HOAX] Warning from "NASA Scientist": claims Aliens warn of massive threat to Earth

I appreciate all the thoughtful replies both pro and con. We all know I am not one to jump on any bandwagons quickly, and I certainly am not with this story. I find it very interesting, including the timing of it coming out etc.. I think if people feel it's about fear and that's all, then that is for them to deal with. I do not fear the future no matter the scenario because I know I am a spiritual being having a physical experience and those are not just words for me. I truly live it and feel it. It does not mean, I don't like my physical experience (Well some of them anyway, LOL), but I don't get all bothered by the physical world either. I watch, look and listen, and right now, I want to listen to those on this forum who are astute in this area of science and life experience. I don't consider a communication from an actual place channelling. I consider channelling something no one can verify and which only the channeller can give the message. If any person can sit at a console and record a message coming in on some physical device they are recording and analyzing data. I find that much more believable than someone closing their eyes or whatever and speaking words or writing. I know for the person experiencing it, that it feels very real, but it cannot be verified or heard by others. I speak from direct experience and thus, I understand how personal such an event is, but I am looking for proof or as much as can be obtained as proof.

No disrespect is intended here.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Tarka the Duck (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Not a Spanish accent.

His profile is here:

https://plus.google.com/103075040831622434250/posts
    If one considers what is shown on this profile to be true, then one would expect an Italian accent. His accent is not Italian. I wonder what it is then, because to my ear, it is hispanic.
    How on earth do we even know that's this guys page? And if it is his page, how do we know it's truthful? I know I know, ever the naysayer. Vetting is much more proof than a google social site.

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    I just found this at "Ye old false flag" site:

Quote Im having some difficulties with my homework on this guy. He said his name was Dr. Salvadore Conte after some searching Im finding no one conected to NASA with this name. I have found a Dr.Salvatore Conte, MD one in the Bronx and one in NJ.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I did find a
    ALBERTO CONTI

Dr. Alberto Conti is an Astronomer and the NASA Multimission Archive Scientist at the Space Telescope Science Institute, known widely as MAST, ...
    See what you can find.
    So, let's do our usual digging and see if we can find out more on this guy.
    It would make what he is saying more credible if documents are provided regarding where he worked and his qualifications, the basics such as employment records are standard forms for any government position. At least then we have a base to work from, and it is check able, documents can be faked obviously. Ive search Yale online site for his name, no luck.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 12th August 2012 at 22:53. Reason: Trim quoted material

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Christine (12th August 2012), Holly Lindin (22nd August 2012), K626 (12th August 2012), M6* (12th August 2012), sandy (12th August 2012), Unified Serenity (12th August 2012), Woody (12th August 2012)

6. Link to Post #64
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

It seems the further away (distance) a message comes from, the more credibility we give to it.
    Regardless I would be inclined to look at crop circles.
    The circles have appeared with conjunctions etc and possible changes to our Sun Earth and the Milky Way.
    There is no doubt that Governments are expecting something.
    As pointed out ---No one would spend trillions on underground "cities" if they did not have good reason to do so.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

bogeyman (12th August 2012), Caren (13th August 2012), crested-duck (13th August 2012), gripreaper (13th August 2012), Holly Lindin (22nd August 2012), K626 (12th August 2012), M6* (12th August 2012), Paladin14 (13th August 2012), ROMANWKT (12th August 2012), sandy (12th August 2012), Selene (12th August 2012), Unified Serenity (12th August 2012), Wind (12th August 2012), Woody (12th August 2012)

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,492 times in 2,185 posts

Here's this...coincidence?

Quote ELEASE : 12-272

New NASA Mission Ready to Brave Earth's Radiation Belts

WASHINGTON -- NASA's Radiation Belt Storm Probes (RBSP) mission will send two spacecraft into the harsh environment of our planet's radiation belts. Final preparations have begun for launch on Thursday, Aug. 23, from Florida's Space Coast.

The RBSP spacecraft are designed to fly and operate in the heart of the most hazardous regions of near-Earth space to collect crucial data. The data will help researchers develop an understanding of the Van Allen radiation belts, two rings of very high energy electrons and protons that can pose hazards to human and robotic explorers.
    RBSP will help scientists understand how the invisible radiation belts -- named for James Van Allen, who discovered them -- behave and react to changes in the sun, thereby contributing to Earth's space weather. Space weather is caused in great part by the sun's influence on Earth and near-Earth space, including solar events such as giant eruptions of solar material called coronal mass ejections.
    The mission will last two years. The spacecraft, carrying the best and most comprehensive instrumentation ever sent into the radiation belts, will fly through surging and swelling belts of energized particles that would damage ordinary spacecraft. By using a pair of probes flying in highly elliptical orbits, scientists will be able to study the radiation belts over space and time, learn how particles within the belts are produced and behave during space weather events, and what mechanisms drive the acceleration of the particles.
    More here: http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2012...RBSP_L-14.html
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 12th August 2012 at 22:56. Reason: Trim quoted material
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

9. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Bhusunda (12th August 2012), Caren (13th August 2012), crested-duck (13th August 2012), ghostrider (13th August 2012), Hervé (12th August 2012), humanalien (12th August 2012), Lazlo (13th August 2012), M6* (12th August 2012), Mark (12th August 2012), muxfolder (13th August 2012), nearing (13th August 2012), ROMANWKT (12th August 2012), sandy (12th August 2012), toothpick (13th August 2012), Unified Serenity (12th August 2012), Woody (12th August 2012)

10. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    It seems the further away (distance) a message comes from, the more credibility we give to it.
    Regardless I would be inclined to look at crop circles.
    The circles have appeared with conjunctions etc and possible changes to our Sun Earth and the Milky Way.
    There is no doubt that Governments are expecting something.
    As pointed out ---No one would spend trillions on underground "cities" if they did not have good reason to do so.
    Interesting perspective, I do recall several that could point to the van allen belt, not sure how I look them up quickly. There was the obvious one that seemed to point to DNA, but was it about a change or just theirs vs ours? Good thought Greybeard.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by MorningSong (here)
    Here's this...coincidence?

http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2012...RBSP_L-14.html
    I'm beyond accepting "coincidences" anymore. There are way too many false flags, manipulations etc going on right now to push the people into a direction of panic, fear, and chaos. This is very interesting, thanks, and good find!

11. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just finished watching this. Not quite sure what to make of it either. M6*

12. The Following User Says Thank You to M6* For This Post:

Woody (12th August 2012)

13. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

RE: His accent.... I teach highschool ESL (English as a Second Language) here in Northern Italy and this man sounds very much like my colleagues who have learned American English (as opposed to British English).

Just a thought: with all the Mexicans in the US now, he may speak more Spanish in daily life than Italian having lived in Texas for the past 19 years and all.... Afterall, he did immigrate to the US at age of 20 in 1969... a loooong time ago.... And, Romans do use the "b" instead of the "v" and have other strange pronounciation (as do the Toscans who use a gutteral "h" sound instead of the "c" sound) ....just saying....

14. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

applecrusher1992 (13th August 2012), bennycog (12th August 2012), Bhusunda (12th August 2012), bodhii71 (13th August 2012), Caren (13th August 2012), Christine (12th August 2012), crested-duck (13th August 2012), David Trd1 (12th August 2012), Hervé (12th August 2012), humanalien (12th August 2012), InTheBackground (14th August 2012), K626 (12th August 2012), Kerrigan (14th August 2012), Magnus (14th August 2012), muxfolder (13th August 2012), nearing (13th August 2012), ROMANWKT (12th August 2012), seehas (13th August 2012), Selene (12th August 2012), ThePythonicCow (12th August 2012), ulli (12th August 2012), Unified Serenity (12th August 2012), Woody (12th August 2012)

15. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Thanks Bill for that update. I see it is a google site, I am still looking for something at NASA. I appreciate all the digging. This guy should have a history of some kind online, though there are some cave dwellers who have managed to not venture much online, particularly older adults.

16. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

I snitched this from ATS... by "Janus", posted at lunaticoutpost.com:

Quote They misinterpreted the message a little.
    The field is going to flip as the equatorial bulge of earth
    reacts to gravitation pressure in flux. (pole shift)

The Van Allen belt (as he calls i) cannot 'fall' unless the
    earth stops. It won't stop. It will continue on it's path
    around the sun, but roll continually and in exponential spiral,
    till it is in opposite spin. The electromagnetic
    field will flip, causing arc flash, high winds, flooding of
    coastlines, and the complete failure of all electricity,
    as our grids are built to operate by energizing the electron
    in atoms that make up copper, gold etc.

The electron will be something else. Atomic values will
    change, as they are affected by the electromagnetic
    field and gravitational pressure or 'signals'
    More here: http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-VA-b...690#pid3946690
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 12th August 2012 at 23:01. Reason: add link to source and trim quoted material

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

AuCo (13th August 2012), Christine (12th August 2012), crested-duck (13th August 2012), Holly Lindin (22nd August 2012), humanalien (12th August 2012), K626 (12th August 2012), Mark (12th August 2012), Unified Serenity (12th August 2012), Woody (12th August 2012), zebowho (13th August 2012)

18. Link to Post #71
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

It is enough to make you wanna schit your pants

:

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Unified Serenity (12th August 2012), Woody (12th August 2012)

20. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Quote http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Conti check this

Italian and American citizenship

Not a Spanish accent I agree, but a veeeery well worked out slight latin accent (Italians raised in Italy are usually much worse at speaking English) - definitely not French and not Portuguese either nor Romanian, therefore.... Italian

This above is Dr Conti. My problem is that is does not seem to be the same guy. Check at the nose in the video vs the picture. Some face analysts here???? If it is deemed to be the same guy, then I will check if he is saying the truth in the non verbal. But if it is the same guy, his reputation will be sooo tarnished in the scientific community after this that there is no reason for telling lies.

If it is an imposter, he has to be called off. Dr Conti should have received thousands of calls by now, any denials anywhere on the Web?

Rakhyt, you are right in the basic premises in the non verbal but have it wront in the left vs right of the eye direction.

A web site of an organisation Dr Conti is part of:
    Lifeboat foundation, safeguarding Humanity

Here another picture:

Last edited by Flash; 12th August 2012 at 21:44.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Christine (12th August 2012), K626 (12th August 2012), Lazlo (13th August 2012), Unified Serenity (12th August 2012), Woody (12th August 2012)

22. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,506 times in 32,931 posts

Quote They misinterpreted the message a little.

earth stops. It won't stop. It will continue on it's path
    till it is in opposite spin. The electromagnetic

More here: http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-VA-b...690#pid3946690

Nonsense.

Back to the serious discussion, please.

It's not Alberto Conti. It's Sal(vatore) Conti.

A request to all (with no disrespect intended to anyone): please be pretty sure of what you're posting before you contribute. Otherwise, this thread will soon expand to 40 pages and the really important posts will be lost in the noise -- and the long thread, despite all good intentions, will become a deterrent for others to read.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 12th August 2012 at 23:03. Reason: Trim quoted material

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (13th August 2012), Carmody (13th August 2012), Czarek (13th August 2012), David Trd1 (12th August 2012), Lazlo (13th August 2012), Unified Serenity (12th August 2012), Woody (12th August 2012), Yoda (12th August 2012), zebowho (13th August 2012)

24. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

thx, I'm snitching it too...good info to add.

25. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Why is it nonsense Bill? I know for those in the know, it's probably elementary, but again, I am not a scientist in this area at all. My speciality is energetics, metalurgy, woodwork, gardening, healing, business and hmmmmm oh research, duh.

26. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Not sure if you will allow this Bill or Paul, but Druscilla at ATS posted this, and seems to add some hmmm to the topic:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread870306/pg2 about half way down the page

Thus, predictions like the one framed in the OP have next to zero validity, other than the fact that the planet Earth is geologically active, and as long as Earth is geologically active, we will continue to have earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis, and other natural disasters caused by the earth moving and changing as it's expected to do.
    More at above link.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 12th August 2012 at 23:15. Reason: Trim quoted material

27. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,506 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    Why is it nonsense Bill? I know for those in the know, it's probably elementary, but again, I am not a scientist in this area at all. My speciality is energetics, metalurgy, woodwork, gardening, healing, business and hmmmmm oh research, duh.
    Nonsense science in red (quite a lot of it!):
    They misinterpreted the message a little.

earth stops.
    It won't stop. It will continue on it's path
    till it is in opposite spin.
    The electromagnetic

Summer of 2016, is probably about right, about when
    the point of no return of the equatorial bulge has reached
    apex, and then begins it's reverse restabilization process.
    It's a matter of pressure to mass of different densities.

There is nothing they can do. Putting drain straps on
    satellites will only increase the amount of harmful radiation
    to people on the earth from the sun.

The movie he mentioned was The Core. Great movie
    Stanley Tucci, Hillary Swank, Aaron Ekhart.
    The project the movie featured was Destini. I found it
    odd that he used the word toward the end of the vid.

Whoever those aliens are, they better realize, the higher
    up the people, with the most money to communicate, the
    dumber they are.

A third of all life will die, not 80%.
    My message remains the same, do not go underground.
    Disturbances to the earth's crust will be greater than
    any man made hardening.

If a message was sent three times, from a 331 based
    communication, it's real. Luciferians are numerologists.
    they know the meaning of the numbers and could fake it.

Learn to cook by campfire.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Limor Wolf (17th August 2012), nomadguy (14th August 2012), Rantaak (14th August 2012), Unified Serenity (12th August 2012), Yoda (12th August 2012)

29. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Out of context, everything is nonsense...sorry 'bout that.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

GaelVictor (12th August 2012), Unified Serenity (12th August 2012)

31. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

We are diamonds in the mud.
    We are part of the universe and we are on a journey, if not a full blown quest.

We are one with the logos and we participate in the further dreams of the universe itself. In short we are ONE. The universe is not fixing to wipe any number of us out. The unfolding is the knowing, the droplets of memory filtered by light. Fear cannot hold us and has failed totally thus far in all contexts. Man has overcome at every turn and someitmes against vast odds.

Love

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

GaelVictor (12th August 2012), Holly Lindin (22nd August 2012), HORIZONS (13th August 2012), PurpleLama (13th August 2012), sandy (13th August 2012)

33. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

With security regulations, and the consequences, why would this Dr risk a good job, and his career? He would know the consequences of violating security regulations, it is under the preview of espionage, Homeland Security regs, EOs etc. Surely he wouldn't leak information and let his identity be known, you would use a 2nd or 3rd party, and the information wouldn't be too specific other wise it can be backed track to the source, since everything is compartment and a "need to know". Any way as a security check a polygraph would be used at random. This is what surprises me with all these revelations and leaks, its too fishy, these people are checked for the highest level of security clearances, they have psychological checks, they have special background checks as well by the FBI, they don't just leak, not without consent. It is easier to hide a lie in between two truths. Misinformation or disinformation? Sometimes you can obtain good information other than directly from the primary source. Tim Wiener in his book Blank Check, did just this, he found the amount of resources and money for the so called "Black Budget", by using his investigation skills, to obtain open source information and the FOIA for other pertinent materials, and places them all together and created a picture.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Turcurulin (13th August 2012), Unified Serenity (12th August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1 4 14 23 LastLast