Page 381 of 383 FirstFirst 1 281 331 371 381 383 LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,620 of 7645

Thread: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

1. Link to Post #7601
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

Found this on my travels...

The world is headed for a new age, not a New World Order. As a part of this, the Jewish people—high-level slaves of satan-worshipping Khazarian gangsters—are about to be freed from thousands of years of Babylonian slavery. That is why the rogue state of Israel is now under full martial law as the Khazarian-controlled government there faces an ultimatum to surrender and free their Jewish and Arab hostages, according to Russian FSB and Pentagon sources.

https://www.debka.com/israel-announc...d-gaza-fronts/

A clear sign that the Jewish people are finally waking up came last week when Jewish human rights groups petitioned their government to stop arming neo-Nazis. Many are waking up now to the fact that Nazism and Zionism are two sides of the same coin. These are really the people whom Revelation 2:9 in the Bible refers to as “those who falsely claim to be Jews, but are in fact a synagogue of Satan.”

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...aine-1.6248727

Pentagon sources are also saying the British monarchy has formally surrendered to the U.S. military on behalf of the Khazarian-bloodline aristocratic families of Europe. During U.S. President Donald Trump’s visit to the UK, “When Melania refused to curtsy, it appeared that the Queen has surrendered the British Empire and cabal to Trump, and to save face, Princes Charles and William did not show up to avoid the indignity,” a Pentagon source explains.

We can now say that it was the Europeans, including the British branch of the Rothschild family, who were behind the March 11, 2011 Fukushima tsunami and nuclear attack on Japan. This is likely to come out once the arrests of European Khazarian cabalists start in earnest, according to White Dragon Society (WDS) sources.

However, MI6 sources say that while the Rothschilds were indeed involved in Fukushima (along with the P2 Agnelli family, a portion of the U.S. space command, and others), the situation is not so simple. They say the Fukushima attack was a failed attempt to keep the owners of the G7 group in power.

So, they say, what is now really going on is that Western leaders are trying to come up with a united front in negotiations with Asian secret societies over the formation of a world government. For that reason, the European royalty-dominated Committee of 300 (headed by Queen Elizabeth) is willing to cede the day-to-day management of the negotiations to the U.S. military government represented by Trump, the sources say.

In any case, the trouble at the NATO summit meeting last week between Trump and other NATO leaders was another sign that the Khazarian-controlled post-war order is collapsing. Basically, Trump told the other leaders to pay more protection money, and they told him to buzz off.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-tel...155939755.html

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...on-nato-update

Perhaps the most interesting thing to come out of this summit was the photograph at the link below.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/trump-...ensions-2018-7

This photo shows all the NATO leaders looking one way while Trump looks the other. This was almost certainly posed to send a message and shows that these “leaders,” including Trump, actually take orders from elsewhere.

It is obvious to any rational observer that NATO serves no useful function except to lobby for arms companies. The whole structure of propaganda and lies portraying Russia as an aggressor and a threat to Europe is Khazarian double-speak, with no basis in fact. The European countries, acting rationally, would rather spend their money on something other than military-industrial instruments of mass murder. That is why a recent opinion poll showed that only 37% of Germans want the U.S. military to remain in their country.

What is really going on here is that an agreement has already been reached between the U.S. and Russia over NATO, the Ukraine, Syria, and Israel, according to Pentagon and FSB sources. As this newsletter goes online, Trump will be meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin to discuss this, Pentagon sources confirm.

Regardless of what public announcements are made after the meeting, FSB and Pentagon sources say the U.S./Russian deal involves…

The remainder of this article is only available to members of BenjaminFulford.net

Please Log In or Register to create an account.

https://benjaminfulford.net/

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Jayke (18th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #7602
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,820 times in 776 posts

So what's up with Fulford? I see he's still at it, just like Wilcock. But does anyone pay attention to this nonsense still? I remember people, I guess i could look back through this thread even and see people who believe there was some insider information in his reports. Do people still believe this or has his followers moved on to other outlets of Conspiritainment? Like, idk QANON?

I guess with Q there have been some 'proofs'? What about Fulford? Is anything he ever said or wrote about anything but fantasy? Is he running a LARP?
    Last edited by Kalamos; 12th July 2019 at 06:25.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #7603
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Large Area Retardation Program? I'm not picking on Ben, I hold myself to be neutral. I look, but I don't 'believe'. I withhold judgment, as judgement is a fools game, it anchors oneself in the self lies of their own past. Not picking on anyone else, either....

I use the scientific method, where one can hold contradictory views, without breaking down. 'Seek detachment', as they say...

It's how I manged to keep myself clear in the whole Charles affair. It helped me not become polarized by the proffered data.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle
    Last edited by Carmody; 20th July 2019 at 01:17.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th July 2019), ClearWater (20th July 2019), gord (22nd July 2019), Hervé (20th July 2019), Ivanhoe (20th July 2019), Jayke (20th July 2019), Johnnycomelately (16th April 2022), Journeyman (18th April 2022), Kalamos (20th July 2019), Mark (22nd July 2019), meeradas (20th July 2019), Reinhard (20th July 2019)

7. Link to Post #7604
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Kalamos (here)
    I guess with Q there have been some 'proofs'? What about Fulford? Is anything he ever said or wrote about anything but fantasy? Is he running a LARP?
    No, I don't think so. He's running a subscription newsletter.

That means he has to come up with something new every week. He's not going to miss a week, and say:
    "Sorry, Folks, nothing much happened the last 7 days. And none of my sources in the British Royal Family, MI5, the CIA, the Vatican, or the Kremlin told me anything new."

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Akasha (20th July 2019), avid (20th July 2019), Carmody (20th July 2019), ClearWater (20th July 2019), gini (23rd July 2019), Hervé (20th July 2019), Inversion (22nd July 2019), Journeyman (17th April 2022), Kalamos (20th July 2019), kudzy (18th April 2022), Mike (20th July 2019), Reinhard (20th July 2019), Sue (Ayt) (20th July 2019), Yoda (20th July 2019)

9. Link to Post #7605
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

A lot of this sounds out in left field somewhere but a couple of the videos are interesting (and sadly funny). Also, interesting all the "players" that caught COV at same time. I couldn't see this posted anywhere else, probably because of much of the content but there are a couple of bits that could be something.

Benjamin Fulford Geo-Political Update
    Benjamin Fulford 4/11/22 Report: Khazarian mafia leaders being systematically rounded up
    By Edward Morgan -April 14, 2022

https://prepareforchange.net/2022/04...ly-rounded-up/

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Inversion (16th April 2022), mountain_jim (18th April 2022), Satori (16th April 2022), shaberon (17th April 2022)

11. Link to Post #7606
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,506 times in 4,009 posts

Quote Posted by Eva2 (here)
    Also, interesting all the "players" that caught COV at same time.

Well he is saying that was a cover for them really being arrested.

Anything like that has a record, so, show me something that actually says the Princess of Monaco was arrested by Interpol or whatever. Not a report, the actual arrest record. And so on. Anyway then his theme is primarily that these arrests mean that:

This is a clear sign the Rothschild/Rockefeller group staging the fake Biden presidency psy-ops are being removed.

The useful thing about Mr. Fulford is that sometimes he actually does talk about real things that you might not otherwise think of. Also he is one of the few to have an interview with D. Rockefeller.

But then he just blows by way more topics than even I do in a grand broad sweeping manner and it is a bit of a magic carpet ride. It is like he summarized a week of this forum with a sentence per article. You would have to go back and dig into it, in order to get the substance of what he is sort of artfully describing. There are a few links added, but not to the degree to actually explain anything.

He gives a claim from Mexico which is that Stalin and Roosevelt were allies in the 1930s and plotted to take over the British Empire and the rest of the world, and that Britain bought off the U. S. by offering its Opium War business, which developed into the CIA; the Royal Family is apparently trying to make up to the Asians for this. And so that represents the rogue government/deep state that is supposedly being taken down with the Bidens, etc.

I dislike the fact that he uses the term Mafia loosely.

As to Khazaria, it seems like the main fighting element is British Banderistas, which is an oxymoronic meld of Nazi and Zionist, both of which are, so to speak, motives distributed by the British Empire and used by it.

It is in the main, more correct historically, that U. S. and Russia are nominally allied, and adverse to the British, and that moreover it was British influence that originated the Fed and CFR. The Mexican document says that in 1937 that British Royals were afraid of Germany taking over the island and wanted to go to Canada, which they thought the U. S. was about to invade, which was the time of this opium bribe. This is corroborated by a map but the resolution is too poor for me to have any reaction to it.

Aside from that detail, it is twelve pages of history similar to what we already know.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

ClearWater (18th April 2022), Eva2 (17th April 2022), mountain_jim (18th April 2022), wondering (18th April 2022)

13. Link to Post #7607
    Thanks

At the end of the twelve pages, it is not particularly a "Mexican document", so much as the equivalent of a blog post, which makes the unusual claims about the Stalin--Roosevelt alliance based from a non-working military link and:

Evans, M. Stanton (Junio 2013) Stalin’s Secret Agents:
    The Subversion of Roosevelt’s Government, Threshold
    Editions, ISBN-10 9789439147702

Which, according to reviews, begins around:

Focusing on the wartime conferences of Teheran and Yalta...

And is mostly about how Soviet agents occupied the American payroll and subverted their activities so that the U. S. S. R. could easily influence the Warsaw Pact region.

If the out-of-context quote that the Mexican suggests is in the book, if it is really there, if it is important, it has been published since 2012 and available on Ebay.

14. Link to Post #7608
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Benjamin's world is an entertaining one and as Bill points out above, that's probably helpful to driving subscriptions. This purported alliance of US and Russia against the British Empire is a new one to me at least. At various times the power at the heart of the deep state / cabal / etc etc traces back to the Crown (City of London version), the heirs to the Templars in Switzerland, the Vatican, the Knights of Malta, the Jesuits and their Black Pope, the Phoenicians, Venetians, the 13 Bloodline families and doubtless many, many more that I've forgotten or not happened to dig down the required rabbit hole to come across.

I don't know how you'd go about validating the various claims. Although Benjamin's citing of MI6 and CIA sources doesn't fill me with confidence from the outset...

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

ClearWater (18th April 2022), Inversion (18th April 2022), Mike (18th April 2022), mountain_jim (18th April 2022), shaberon (18th April 2022), wondering (18th April 2022)

16. Link to Post #7609
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    This purported alliance of US and Russia against the British Empire is a new one to me at least. At various times the power at the heart of the deep state / cabal / etc etc traces back to the Crown (City of London version), the Vatican, the Jesuits and their Black Pope, Venetians...

Trimmed down to that would be my suggestion.

No I never heard that line about 1937 either. It is hard to imagine that if the UK had a one-piece opium business that they could fork over, overnight, that they would just blithely do so.

Because the source book is a different subject--which is the complete opposite of that kind of claim--it doesn't fit.

The closest match that I am aware of, is the simple fact that Britain grossly overestimated the German military's ability to take over the island, and so they may have been very edgy at first with the Royals seriously considering their escape possibilities.

Anglos re-armed Germany and the U. S. S. R., made the French Army stand down so that part was easy and then the latter two would fight. I am pretty sure that kind of intentional strategy happened. At the same time, serious mistakes were made all around: Germany underestimated the UK's ability to defend itself, and, at the end of the war, the U. S. and U. S. S. R. grossly overestimated each other, leading to the Cold War. The completely serious military doctrines were all based on inaccurate ideas and information.

For the most part, I would say competition between the Vatican and Venice explains practically all of European history, until the two are, somewhat, conjoined around 1900 in London, and soon establish the U. S. Fed and CFR.

So far though I cannot really explain those few weird sentences from Mexico.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Journeyman (20th April 2022), Mike (18th April 2022), TomKat (17th August 2022)

18. Link to Post #7610
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,388 times in 1,629 posts

Ben is currently on sabbatical because he's taking a break from all electronics. The information about the black sun is interesting. It lives inside the black hole at the center of our galaxy (Sgr A*) and communicates via gamma rays.

Benjamin Fulford entry 08/08/22
    Quote Over the years of reporting on the ongoing battle for the planet earth, many high-level intelligence agency types insist we are being liberated from alien control. This sounds crazy but, there is a lot of evidence something otherworldly is involved in the highest levels of government on this planet. So, this week let us take a look at some of the evidence this writer has personally encountered.

The first time ET topics came up was after Asian secret societies asked me to contact Western secret societies.

The first Western secret society to send someone to meet me was the gnostic Illuminati. Their representative told me their organization was formed after the destruction of Atlantis by the Greek mathematician Pythagoras. This group formed because they believe that whatever entity caused the destruction of Atlantis was malevolent and needed to be overthrown. They claim to recruit 6000 of the top geniuses of each generation to join them. According to the gnostic Illuminati, their conclusion was the enemy was a “rogue artificial intelligence.”

The next group to send someone was the P2 Freemasons. They sent Leo Zagami who said his group also claimed to be the Illuminati. The story they had was that they were the survivors of a civilization that was destroyed 26,000 years ago. Aliens gave them a plot to manage history that was calibrated according to the movements of the planets. This plot ran out in 2012 and ever since then, the ancient ruling cults have been ad-libbing the plot in order to stay in control.

When I visited the P2 in Italy during 2009 I met many of its members. They claim to have been in touch with aliens for millennia. According to them, what we now talk of as aliens they know of as angels, devils djinn etc. In order to contact these entities, they carry out various ceremonies. The most powerful and evil beings could only be contacted via human or animal sacrifice, they claim. Zagami and his colleagues invited me to go to Switzerland to meet the aliens they reported to. I declined because I sensed malevolent intent.

The highest ranking person Zagami said he could introduce me to in Italy was Vincenzo Mazzara, who claims to be affiliated with an entity known as the black sun. Not long after I met him, by the way, Mazzara was caught by the CIA outside of the home of a member of the Bank of International Settlements in Switzerland carrying a gun and a sophisticated lock picking device. He was beaten up and sent back to Italy.

In Mazzara’s version of events, the black sun lives in a black hole at the center of the galaxy and communicates with his group via gamma rays.

When he took me to a cathedral in Milan “to meet the black sun,” I had the powerful subjective experience of the cathedral disappearing. I found myself staring into a black abyss. It was not only dark and cold but it seemed to suck the life force out of me. The impression I got is that just like there is matter and anti-matter there is life and anti-life. What they share in common is information.

In any case, that night I nearly died as my lungs seized up. The next morning when Mazzara failed to show up for our appointment I called him. He was very surprised and he blurted out “you are still alive!” I was sick as a dog for days after this and believe I was never expected to live to tell the world what I experienced.

Some Asian secret societies also claim contact with aliens. When the head of MI6 arranged for me to meet with a representative of the Asian Dragon family, he said “if you want to talk to China, this is as high as it goes.” The introduction was arranged via the family of the former last emperor of China. This group also claimed an alien connection. They said that if humanity did not get its act together, humans would be put under a very strictly regimented regime. This seems to be exactly what they have been trying in China recently with their super lockdowns.

Another Asian group, known as the Red Swastika took me to a temple of theirs where they had solid gold altars covered in alien writing. They said General Douglas MacArthur had been affiliated with them. This group claims to have access to a portal on Mt. Tsukuba, a sacred Japanese mountain.

Yet another alien claim came from a beautiful woman who was sent to meet me by the arms dealer Adnan Khashoggi. She claimed that giant

YOU HAVE TO REGISTER TO GET THE REST

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th August 2022), ClearWater (17th August 2022), shaberon (14th November 2022)

20. Link to Post #7611
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

I appreciate the Fulford updates. It's important to keep track of the disinfo artists in order to identify where people are getting their ideas. I put Ben Fulford in the same category as David Wilcock and Corey Goode: Entertainment Only. And it's also important to dispel the idea that the intelligence community isn'tcreative.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (14th November 2022), ClearWater (17th August 2022), Inversion (17th August 2022), Ratszinger (17th August 2022), shaberon (14th November 2022)

22. Link to Post #7612
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    I appreciate the Fulford updates. It's important to keep track of the disinfo artists in order to identify where people are getting their ideas. I put Ben Fulford in the same category as David Wilcock and Corey Goode: Entertainment Only. And it's also important to dispel the idea that the intelligence community isn'tcreative.
    Me also and whenever I hear them say, "Sabbatical from tech" it tells me they are running to get away and hide from those that figured them out and constantly bombard them with contacts!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

bluestflame (14th November 2022), Inversion (17th August 2022), shaberon (14th November 2022)

24. Link to Post #7613
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,037 times in 8,168 posts

Benjamin Fulford - The Changing Geopolitical Chessboard 11-13-22
    November 13th, 2022

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/BDus97OPnc68/
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

bluestflame (14th November 2022), eagle0027 (14th November 2022), Inversion (14th November 2022), Reinhard (14th November 2022), shaberon (14th November 2022)

26. Link to Post #7614
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    The information about the black sun is interesting. It lives inside the black hole at the center of our galaxy (Sgr A*) and communicates via gamma rays.

...The next group to send someone was the P2 Freemasons. They sent Leo Zagami who said his group also claimed to be the Illuminati.

Here is what I can tell you about Leo Zagami:

He actually does know the real stories behind the disinformation about European Freemasonry. On a historical basis, he is actually more reliable than almost anyone.

That being said, I would tend to argue that his esoteric claims are garbage. That is not to say that no one believes it, and some of them probably really do it, but we can make an Egregor out of anything. If you want to know the truth about the Palladian Rite, it has nothing to do with Albert Pike or World War Three, it was an Egregor. Zagami probably knows this too.

The Indian view of the Black or Central Sun is not in Sagittarius, so let us not get the two mixed up.

As can be seen, these folks are deeply into "ceremonies", which is exactly what I would advise ignoring. For example, the Golden Dawn cannot even give the correct location of Regulus, one of the most powerful stars. Moreover, the entire western system of time is (a) an artificial tropical zodiac, meaning that the physical cosmos is imaginarily mapped onto something that suits man's "perfect calendar", which obviously shifted the seventh through tenth months (Sept-, Oct-, Nov-, Dec-), so that the names of the two Caesars, Julius and Augustus, would remain permanently fixed in the high summer. Anything that preserves this sounds like the enshrining of old Fascism.

Again, just like Darth Vader, Aristotle "betrayed and murdered" Pythagoras, and, since Aristotle is who they are really following, then to appearances' sake, it might seem to "come from Pythagoras", and then what happened was that every gnostic community that could be found was purged. I can keep going, I can show you why they are holding an empty bag on almost every count, but Fulford is probably being truthful in that he does meet people who really tell him these things. After all, he is one of the few who got an interview with David Rockefeller, who more or less confesses to every single thing that has been said about him. And of course, that is the tangible nuts and bolts stuff about how British and American private industry built up the Bolsheviks and Nazis and so forth.

The idea that Mr. D. has some kind of special "occult knowledge" beyond "Methodism" makes me laugh milk out my nose.

I mean, if we watch George Bush at Bohemian Grove, does that make him smarter and more capable than the yarn-knit lummox when seen anywhere else?

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

bluestflame (14th November 2022), ClearWater (14th November 2022), eagle0027 (14th November 2022), Inversion (14th November 2022), norman (14th November 2022), Reinhard (14th November 2022)

28. Link to Post #7615
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    After all, he is one of the few who got an interview with David Rockefeller, who more or less confesses to every single thing that has been said about him. And of course, that is the tangible nuts and bolts stuff about how British and American private industry built up the Bolsheviks and Nazis and so forth.

The idea that Mr. D. has some kind of special "occult knowledge" beyond "Methodism" makes me laugh milk out my nose.

I mean, if we watch George Bush at Bohemian Grove, does that make him smarter and more capable than the yarn-knit lummox when seen anywhere else?
    Ben has often told the story of interviewing DR. According to his claims he found out what hotel he was staying in and asked for his room. He picked up and agreed to the interview. It could have been a known event and the decision to allow it to take place happened before Ben had the idea. That suggests he has brain implant(s).

This clip is rather flat. He does mention issues with Iran which was discussed in the video in post #223. They've been using a fearmongering tactic with Iran getting a nuke to inflate the price of oil.

10/31/11 (13:59)

Quote The former Forbes Asia Pacific reporter Benjamin Fulford has somehow managed to extract this interview with elusive Rockefeller who is rumoured to be emongst the top echelons of the global elite about his plans and intentions on the world. A must watch eye opener.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

bluestflame (17th November 2022), norman (14th November 2022)

30. Link to Post #7616
    Thanks

The last part says "Watch the water." Strange that Avatar: The Way of Water will be releaced on 12/16.

imdb trivia
    Quote James Cameron's first sequel since Terminator 2: Judgement Day (1991).
    The Law of One
    Quote S22/P202. The Confederation also call law ‘way’.
    Lone Wolf
    Quote P345. Water is sentient.
    benjaminfulford Entry: 12/12/22
    Quote An imminent and major move by the gnostic Illuminati was signaled by the release last week by the Americans of Russian arms dealer Victor Bout, Pentagon, MI6, CIA and Mossad sources say. This move is expected to result in a world revolution and possibly even more.

Here is what a Mossad source had to say about him:

“I know a little about Viktor Bout. He holds a set of keys to the kingdom so to speak. Interesting that he is being released at this time. Watch what intel regarding 9-11 and other black ops is released soon. The military alliance must be involved in this as the avatar Biden show was told what to do.”

Self-styled Gnostic Illuminati Alexander Romanov says Bout provided the 500-kiloton nuclear weapon stolen from the Russian submarine Kursk that was used for the March 11, 2011, nuclear and tsunami terror attack on Japan.

Pentagon sources add “Bout stole the W54 nuclear pits from PANTEX (Amarillo, Texas) which were reconfigured into the 9/11 nukes…sold to Taiwan/Saudi Arabia/South Korea.”

MI6 sources chime in saying “As you know we know 9/11 was predestined at the groundbreaking ritual [of the World Trade Center] as a Satanic Blood Sacrifice / Mass Murder / Domestic and Foreign Fifth Column Coup D’État -> Fourth Reich ( DVD Dachau) at the behest of various families all of whom you know.”

Top gnostic Illuminati member and former chess champion Bobby Fischer had a different interpretation and described 911 as part of an elaborate plot to overthrow the Satanic bloodlines who have ruled the earth for thousands of years, according to Romanov.

As an aside, this writer has received handwritten letters sent by prison from Bout in the past, although they did not contain any useful information.

Bout himself, in an interview immediately after his release said: “What is happening in the West is simply the suicide of civilization. And, if this suicide is not prevented, at least within the non-Western world, within the world that is not controlled by the Anglo-Saxons, then the whole planet will commit suicide. And it may be happening in all areas, with drugs and LGBT+ among them,”

In any case, the huge intelligence agency buzz created by his release means all the agencies expect something big to happen following his release.

We got a mysterious hint about exactly what from a contact of ours with the Secret Space Program. He called to say he just spoke to President Vladimir Putin of Russia. Putin told him he was going to resign soon but that was only so he could “move to a much bigger position.” He concluded with a cryptic message saying “watch the water.”

In what may be related, there was a huge dump of classified data from Antarctica last week; the most startling of which was the photographs in the file below:
    Last edited by Inversion; 12th December 2022 at 21:26.

31. Link to Post #7617
    Thanks

This was posted on Ben's site today. After the removal of JFK his successor LBJ called the CFR his wise men. The following is my opinion. POTUS's National Security adviser can override any issue because they handle space trade on behalf of the Draco. National Security translates to will of the Draco.

The Great White Brotherhood is the apex of the Illuminati and I believe that's in reference to the Draco. link
    Quote 17:32. He said if you type Illuminati backwards into a search engine you’ll be directed to the NSA.
    JFK death on 11/22/63 to start of the start of the Biden administration on 01/20/21 is 57 years, 1 month, 29 days excluding the end date.

Standard Oil was founded by John D. Rockefeller on 01/10/1870.

Benjamin Fulford
    Quote To understand their involvement and their imminent defeat, let us start by looking at the members of the so-called regime of Joe Biden who belong to the Rockefeller-controlled Council on Foreign Relations:

Kamala Harris, Vice President (CFR through family; Harvard; DLA Piper; Uber through family)
    Antony Blinken, Secretary of State (CFR member; Harvard and Columbia; WestExec)
    Janet Yellen, Secretary of the Treasury (CFR member; Yale and Harvard; Brookings)
    Lloyd Austin, Secretary of Defense (CFR member; WestExec; Raytheon)
    Linda Thomas-Greenfield, UN Ambassador (CFR member; Albright Stonebridge)
    Cecilia Rouse, Council of Economic Advisors (CFR director; Princeton; Rowe Price)
    Alejandro Mayorkas, Secretary of Homeland Security (CFR member; Wilmer Hale)
    Jake Sullivan, National Security Advisor (CFR author; Yale and Oxford; Carnegie)
    Ron Klain, Chief of Staff (CFR through family; Harvard; O’Melveny and Meyers)
    John Kerry, Special Envoy for Climate (CFR member; Yale)
    Susan Rice, Chief of Domestic Council (CFR member; Harvard, Oxford, and Stanford)
    William J. Burns, Director of Central Intelligence (CFR member; Oxford; Carnegie)
    Kurt M. Campbell, Indo-Pacific Tsar (CFR member; Harvard and Oxford; Asia Group)
    Thomas Vilsack, Secretary of Agriculture (CFR member; Dairy Export Council)
    Gina Raimondo, Secretary of Commerce (CFR member; Oxford; Point Judith Capital)
    Eric S. Lander, Director of Office of Science and Technology (CFR member; Harvard)
    Jeffery Zients, Counselor to the President (CFR member; Cranemere)
    Jake Sullivan's name has a reverse Sumerian value of 1122.link
    Last edited by Inversion; 27th January 2023 at 04:09.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Journeyman (15th February 2023)

33. Link to Post #7618
    Thanks

According to Ben's 02/13/23 entry they've launched Project Bluebeam.

Other indications: link

benjaminfulford.net
    Quote It looks like the Khazarian Mafia is finally launching their project Bluebeam fake alien invasion with all these public “UFO shoot downs.” This is just part of an ongoing space opera in the KM-controlled media. You can see 10 videos that are part of this show at the link below.

http://themostimportantnews.com/arch...a-bit-weirder/

It would be funny except that the KM’s track record means they are likely planning to blame mass murders of civilians on “aliens.”

The only aliens we need to fight are demonically possessed “leaders” like the fake Joe Biden (even his granddaughter Ashley Biden is now saying he is dead), Justin Castrudeau, Benyamin Netanyahu and Emmanuelle Macron. That is why the arrest of these criminals is necessary to prevent further mass murder.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Mark (15th February 2023)

35. Link to Post #7619
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,037 times in 8,168 posts

Nino Rodriguez interviews Benjamin Fulford

https://rumble.com/v2ucmvq-nino-rodr...n-fulford.html

Ben making SO much sense, in amongst the unbelievable.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2rr7l4/?pub=1yatds
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ClearWater (16th June 2023), mountain_jim (19th June 2023), Ratszinger (16th June 2023), thepainterdoug (19th June 2023)

37. Link to Post #7620
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Maybe it's because he lives in Japan that he can speak out the way we hope we could. Benjamin Fulford is not recognized as a worthwhile journalist in the US but he often speaks truth about world affairs.

I just listened to him speak about how the politicians in the US are not doing anything constructive to deal with the WEF.

I agree with that completely.

What politicians are we talking about?

IMO Biden is not and never was President, Trump may be President or maybe not and there is former pres. O'bama manipulating the 'behind the scenes, agenda assisted by the crime family H'and C' as one of the many crime fam's.

This US as it is now is at it's lowest point in our history.

Where are the rugged Westerners of our vanishing past?
    What ENTITIES have invaded the insides of our great country and is destroying us from within?

Is it aliens with powers way beyond ours?
    Are the people in charge controlled by those powers?

We need to wake up and soon and grow a pair and the females need to do the equivalent.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th June 2023), avid (19th June 2023), mountain_jim (19th June 2023), shaberon (21st June 2023), thepainterdoug (19th June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 381 of 383 FirstFirst 1 281 331 371 381 383 LastLast