+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 11

Thread: Benjamin Fulford's Latest Adventures

1. Link to Post #201
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's Latest Adventures

"Khazarian cabal purge accelerates: Marines storm CIA HQ; Over 2000 indicted in U.S.; Collapse of control grid in Europe

The purge of the satanic Khazarian cabal that turned the West evil is accelerating at an undeniable pace. Most importantly, Pentagon sources confirm multiple Internet reports that Marines stormed the CIA headquarters this past weekend. One of the aims was to shut down Operation Mockingbird, the CIA group that turned the mass media, as well as Google, Facebook, etc. into mass mind-control propaganda, say NSA sources.

The institutional heirs to the group that murdered President John F. Kennedy are also being rounded up, according to Pentagon sources. “The Department of Justice and [Special Counsel Robert] Mueller are working overtime and may exceed 2000 sealed indictments,” a Pentagon source says.

These moves, combined with the purge of all the Saudi royals and military who were linked to 9/11, as well as the removal of Zimbabwe dictator Robert Mugabe and the imminent removal of Israeli satanist Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu, leave no doubt that the long-awaited arrests and roundups of cabalists worldwide has begun.

The Rothschild/Saxe Gotha family group is also losing control over Europe. In Germany, Chancellor Angela Merkel (Hitler’s daughter) failed to form a new government. In France, a hundred legislators from Rothschild-slave President Emmanuel Macron’s party have defected, as mass protests against this election-stealer’s rule break out all across the country. In England, Rothschild-slave Prime Minister Theresa May is also unpopular and expected to be removed soon.

Meanwhile in Japan, Admiral Harry Harris, Commander of the United States Pacific Command, met with slave Prime Minister Shinzo Abe last week. According to sources who were at the meeting, Abe told Harris that…. https://benjaminfulford.net/2017/11/...l-grid-europe/

Full report to follow

2. Link to Post #202
    Thanks

I'm trying to track down the thread talking about the 3 Divisions of the CIA and having no luck on searches, anyone remember where to find it?

3. Link to Post #203
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,316 times in 1,546 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    I'm trying to track down the thread talking about the 3 Divisions of the CIA and having no luck on searches, anyone remember where to find it?
    https://www.cia.gov/kids-page/6-12th...anization.html

Quote Our Organization

The CIA is divided into four teams, commonly referred to as directorates. When we’re assigned a major task, we break it down into small pieces. Each team works on a certain piece according to their area(s) of expertise. When the work is complete, the teams put together a big picture for analysis. It’s a proven way to work, taking advantage of the many diverse skills of our people.

Our four teams are:

National Clandestine Service (NCS)
    Directorate of Science and Technology (DS&T)
    Directorate of Intelligence (DI)
    Directorate of Support (DS)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Michelle Marie (14th December 2017), Noelle (14th December 2017)

5. Link to Post #204
    Thanks

It was deep state old money and Intel control. Owns 65% of wall Street and world commodities including oil and drugs.
    2ns was visable Intel agents
    3rd was retired agents/consultants.

Most government control, military and money related positions filled from first group.

6. Link to Post #205
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,628 times in 2,893 posts

Interesting interview of Ben and David Steele... the world continues to become a smaller and smaller place, it shows the Internet and Youtube are becoming an alternative media... I believe the only reason Youtube and Google haven't gone full fledge media banning (like Facebook is accelerating into...) is because it would destroy their revenues... and the whole functionality of their search engines... But I mention this because it looks to become the next 'big issue' that seems to be on everybody's minds...

I have to laugh at Ben's outfit... I wouldn't even wear that if I was a 12 year old... Lol... not sure what his angle is on that... I wonder if there is something intentional in it... it's just too "in your face"... but actually I thought about it... my first remark was about how it reminded me a how kids from 50's dressed up like their favourite tv personality of the time "Howdy Doody"... and there was some mention of a scandal about James Comey being a pedophile that liked to dress up kids as Howdy Doody? I don't know, this is pure speculation, but one has to understand that Ben is always sending out messages to multiple levels... not just us... and there are certainly multiple levels watching him... (seriously, how can you not notice it?, than again it may be just poor fashion sense from living in Japan too long! Lol...)
    Last edited by sigma6; 2nd March 2018 at 17:01.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Andrew_K (24th March 2018), KiwiElf (2nd March 2018), norman (2nd March 2018), Rocky_Shorz (12th March 2018), thunder24 (2nd March 2018), WTHTLight (24th March 2018)

8. Link to Post #206
    Thanks

It was deep state old money and Intel control. Owns 65% of wall Street and world commodities including oil and drugs.
    2ns was visable Intel agents
    3rd was retired agents/consultants.

Most government control, military and money related positions filled from first group.
    That sounds like Karen Hude's material and research... It was more about the Vatican and the Inner City of London... the US is still a colony state to those entities... the military arm... and they are all operating on a Roman Catholic interpretation of the Vatican run Jesuit military... the 'enforcement' arm if you will to uphold their sworn duty to be "Protectors of the Faith" (Christianity maintained as a trust obligation...) On a tangent here... I personally think this 'deal' (covenant) goes all the way back to Rome and Egypt... Also when I look at the muslim penetration into Western culture... I can't say I wholly disagree... now that I can see how it is represented in the legal system... of public commerce ("Roman" side) and private inalienable right ("Christian" spiritual principle side) ... it makes perfect sense to me...

(i.e. muslim dont' have to resist commerce, and undermine our cultural values, like what is going on in Detroit Michigan (social experiment lab... and what are they caught doing? in a network involving hundreds?... oh just kidnapping whites and selling and butchering them and selling their organs... bad muslims... bad!) mind you, this is all done, first and foremost out of hatred and the desire to put food on the table (hitting two birds with one stone)... I can't think of anything more pathetic... (search missing persons in that area... it's downright creepy... regardless how stupid and uneducated the whites (left over there) might be... i.e the 'war' continues...

i.e. alas, this is why we are not going back to Old Testament values (muslim religion clearly falls under this, since it is mostly copied from Judaism) and if it did manage to deteriorate to the point we do (what is happening in pockets now...thanks Obama) it would just be stepping back into the 'Crusades' until the Western system is re-established again... (what is also happening now...) i.e. it's (Western system) not going away... i.e. "for thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, forever and forever... amen..." (Amen - the hidden one...) The trilateral relationship between the 3 global super states Vatican , Inner City of London (L'on D'on) and Washington District of Columbia... Besides, the notion that the Vatican 'created' the Muslim 'religion' and seems to be destroying it at their whim... very interesting, very profound... (talking very 'big picture' interpretation here... but sometimes the 'big picture' explains things much better when you zoom in on specific details and scratch your head and wonder "why?" '; )

http://www.cgpgrey.com/blog/the-secr...of-london.html

P.S. sorry for the tangent there... the mind does wander when I 'contemplate' these things. '; o War sure is hell...
    Last edited by sigma6; 2nd March 2018 at 17:14.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

dynamo (12th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th March 2018), Rocky_Shorz (12th March 2018)

10. Link to Post #207
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,774 times in 4,212 posts

SO, RDS has been initiated into the White Dragon Society;

https://youtu.be/PpkEal1obl4?t=20m19s
    .................................................. my first language is TYPO..............................................

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (12th March 2018), sigma6 (2nd March 2018)

12. Link to Post #208
    Thanks

Qanon says the 5 I Intel agencies are ending...

Israel being isolated?

Looking forward to tomorrow's report...

13. Link to Post #209
    Thanks

To many when I talk about shielding Trump from outside influences, and almost getting killed for doing it, it's a yeah right old Rocky has lost it, until a report like this quietly appears talking about it...

It's all very real...

Pompeo and Bolton are both pro Kurdistan...

14. Link to Post #210
    Thanks
    Thanked 268,188 times in 19,790 posts

To many when I talk about shielding Trump from outside influences, and almost getting killed for doing it, it's a yeah right old Rocky has lost it, until a report like this quietly appears talking about it...

It's all very real...

Pompeo and Bolton are both pro Kurdistan...

That comes from Sorcha Faal, here: http://whatdoesitmean.com/index2516.htm, which of course you knew.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (24th March 2018), Billy (24th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th March 2018), justntime2learn (10th April 2018), mountain_jim (24th March 2018), sigma6 (24th March 2018), WTHTLight (24th March 2018)

16. Link to Post #211
    Thanks

It would be nice if people focused on BENJAMIN FULFORD related articles and information (if this isn't already clear from the header...) as you do tend to go off the reservation Rocky... some of your stuff is interesting but I would really like more focus on Ben's content and info... To really get what is going on, one has to follow a pretty long chain... as he can be sketchy when there are lulls in the ongoing 'geopolitical' battle... or he can be sending out 'messages' that won't always be so simple to understand, and he can be cryptic at times... ergo, he requires a lot of follow-up, a lot of analysis imo... and sometimes he is just plain fed misinformation (which he usually duly qualifies as such...) but I am still grateful to hear all of it, since it still provides clues as to what the current zeitgeist is, even in the world of propaganda...) i.e. "It's all grist for the mill" as they say (within the context just outlined)... And I have to admit, I can't even keep up these days, totally unrelated articles can be seen as 'poisoning the well'... especially given the biased treatment just presenting his info garnered here initially... (won't name names, those who know, know exactly who I am talking about...) nonetheless... a group of followers could make a difference... that's why I encourage others to post here... but obviously the focus, mission statement should be clear... Benjamin fulford articles, posts, interviews... or DIRECTLY related independent confirmation based articles... is that asking too much? Imagine if all the other 'individual' Fulford threads and commentary had been combined into one under this thread, it would simply be easier to access and understand... (oh well... I will keep wishing... didn't think it was this complicated or political...) That's why I kept the Title for this thread simple... because it's ongoing and will always be so... (Anyone remember the game of Risk... or War... lol... ) I would prefer to see a few well placed, well thought out posts then a lot of diluted, unrelated and thus distracting material... thank you... '; )
    Last edited by sigma6; 24th March 2018 at 16:14.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (24th March 2018)

18. Link to Post #212
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,443 times in 724 posts

So what's up with Fulford? I see he's still at it, just like Wilcock. But does anyone pay attention to this nonsense still? I remember people, I guess i could look back through this thread even and see people who believe there was some insider information in his reports. Do people still believe this or has his followers moved on to other outlets of Conspiritainment? Like, idk QANON?

I guess with Q there have been some 'proofs'? What about Fulford? Is anything he ever said or wrote about anything but fantasy? Is he running a LARP?
    Last edited by Kalamos; 12th July 2019 at 06:25.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th July 2019)

20. Link to Post #213
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,034 times in 10,210 posts

Large Area Retardation Program? I'm not picking on Ben, I hold myself to be neutral. I look, but I don't 'believe'. I withhold judgment, as judgement is a fools game, it anchors oneself in the self lies of their own past. Not picking on anyone else, either....

I use the scientific method, where one can hold contradictory views, without breaking down. 'Seek detachment', as they say...

It's how I manged to keep myself clear in the whole Charles affair. It helped me not become polarized by the proffered data.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle
    Last edited by Carmody; 20th July 2019 at 01:17.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th July 2019), ClearWater (20th July 2019), gord (22nd July 2019), Hervé (20th July 2019), Ivanhoe (20th July 2019), Jayke (20th July 2019), Kalamos (20th July 2019), meeradas (20th July 2019), Rahkyt (22nd July 2019), Reinhard (20th July 2019)

22. Link to Post #214
    Thanks
    Thanked 268,188 times in 19,790 posts

Quote Posted by Kalamos (here)
    I guess with Q there have been some 'proofs'? What about Fulford? Is anything he ever said or wrote about anything but fantasy? Is he running a LARP?
    No, I don't think so. He's running a subscription newsletter.

That means he has to come up with something new every week. He's not going to miss a week, and say:
    "Sorry, Folks, nothing much happened the last 7 days. And none of my sources in the British Royal Family, MI5, the CIA, the Vatican, or the Kremlin told me anything new."

23. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Akasha (20th July 2019), avid (20th July 2019), Ayt (20th July 2019), Carmody (20th July 2019), ClearWater (20th July 2019), gini (23rd July 2019), Hervé (20th July 2019), Inversion (22nd July 2019), Kalamos (20th July 2019), Mike (20th July 2019), Reinhard (20th July 2019), Yoda (20th July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 11