+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rand Paul Tries to Intimidate & Harass Journalist After A Youtube Clip..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Rand Paul Tries to Intimidate & Harass Journalist After A Youtube Clip..!

Aug 1, 2012 by wearechange

Luke Rudkowski talks with Abby Martin of MediaRoots.org and RT about U.S. Senator Rand Paul's attempt to get her arrested and stripped of her press credentials for asking him tough questions in the Capitol building.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtO5INu-VY4 A week after our video with Abby Martin came out on YouTube, the RT office, where Abby works, got an ominous phone call from the Senate Media Relations Committee. The Committee was acting on behalf of Rand Paul and threatened both Abby and the entire RT news organization.

The threats included ambiguous "charges" for violating the rules of the Committee floor, Abby's possible arrest and the termination of her and the entire office's press credentials.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=3UKXp...feature=relmfu

PS - Obviously I am not an American, however as most of you know I was a strong supporter of Ron Paul and the Liberty movement which has supported both him and his son Rand...

What Rand Paul did by endorsing a known Globalist Criminal Mitt Romney was an Out-&-Out (SELL-OUT) to all the people who helped elect him to the Senate...

In my view, this is UNFORGIVABLE and any waning support for Rand due to he being the Son of Ron should cease immediately forthwith with no looking back...

These people who fly on the coat-tails of the (Liberty Movement) and ultimately abuse the people's Trust are no better than the Globalist Criminals who violate it on daily basis..!

Rand Paul had his chance to prove which bed to lay in (Liberties or Romney's) and as far as I'm concerned he's FINNISHED..!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=KMKkQx_dTC4
    Last edited by jackovesk; 13th August 2012 at 01:40.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

Default Re: Rand Paul Tries to Intimidate & Harass Journalist After A Youtube Clip..!

I had high hopes for this man. My thinking was that he would
    be just like his father and fight for the people but i guess i was
    all wrong about him. I think that he done went to the dark side.

Notice that rand and ron don't do any photo ops any more. I think
    ron is very pissed off at rand... Ron can't possibly be proud of him....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

jackovesk (14th August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread