+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: FDA mandated recall of MMS

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default FDA mandated recall of MMS

Looks like there is a push to not only remove the ability to get MMS but now company's who sell MMS are asked to RECALL all MMS they have sold.

As an example I received this email from a fine example of a company that follows the orders of the elite globalists as mandated by the minion known as the FDA.

Want to guess my response
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

URGENT: MMS Product Recall Notice

Dear Customer,

You are receiving this email because our records indicate you may have purchased a product called "MMS" from our company at some time in the past.

Following discussion with FDA officials, Project GreenLife is effecting an immediate voluntary recall of its sodium chlorite solution product labeled "MMS Professional - Miracle Mineral Solution - Premium Water Purification Drops".

Questions and answers on voluntary recall of Project GreenLife's sodium chlorite product:

Q. What products are affected by this recall?

A. Sodium chlorite solution, labeled as "MMS Professional - Miracle Mineral Solution - Premium Water Purification Drops" distributed by PGL International, LLC. This product comes in a 4 oz green plastic bottle. This recall is for all lot numbers.

Q. Why was this product recalled?

A. PGL International, LLC is initiating this voluntary recall because of safety concerns raised by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in regards to chlorine dioxide. As a precautionary measure, the company is recalling all sodium chlorite product, effective August 13, 2010.

Q. What should I do if I resell or have ever resold this product?

A. Quit selling this product and inform anyone you have sold this product to in the past by sending them a copy of this recall communication.

Q. What should I do if I have some of this product?

A. The FDA recommends that consumers stop using this product. Further distribution or use of any remaining product should cease immediately. If you have any unused product, you may seal the container and return it to the address provided below. Shipping account information will be provided upon request. PGL will work with all customers to make them whole.

If you have any questions or comments, please email recall@projectgreenlife.com.

PGL International, LLC
    2533 N Carson St Ste 1991
    Carson City, NV 89706
    www.projectgreenlife.com
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: FDA mandated recall of MMS

And these are the same people that allow fluoride in our water, aspartame in our food, mercury in the vaccines...Oh that's right fluoride prevents cavities. Mercury is actually good for you and aspartame is a harmless sweetener....
    How can big Pharma make its billions if there is something on the market that actually cures you naturally........
    I'm keeping my MMS....
    They also want to remove colloidal silver so stock up while you can still get it....

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Yeah I got this too. The FDA also wants all vitamins and minerals to be consumed via prescription only.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Last edited by Lucid Jia; 17th August 2010 at 00:35. Reason: Doh!
    To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower.
    Hold invinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in a hour.

When the doors of perception are cleansed, man will see things as they truly are, infinite.

4. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote A. PGL International, LLC is initiating this voluntary recall because of safety concerns raised by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in regards to chlorine dioxide. As a precautionary measure, the company is recalling all sodium chlorite product, effective August 13, 2010.
    Those are two different compounds, so I'm a bit confused by that. Head scratcher indeed.

5. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

The one Sodium Chlorite is a precursor to manufacturing the other (which happens when the citric acid or other acid is added) for use in-vivo. It is the Chlorine Dioxide that does the work required.

Rude words about FDA/WHO/NWO withheld.

Here is how one supplier in Australia has coped with government on this.

http://www.mmsbuyaustralia.com.au/

Quote Retraction

An advertisement for MMS or Miracle Mineral Solution, which we published on this website, should not have been published.

In the advertisement we unlawfully made claims that the product could have therapeutic uses, including benefits related to bacterial and viral infections. We also made unlawful claims about serious disease including cancer, HIV, hepatitis, Ross River Fever, and others.

A complaint about the advertisement was recently upheld by the Complaints Resolution Panel. We provided no evidence to support the claims that the MMS product has any therapeutic effect, and the Panel found that the claims were unlawful, misleading, and unverified and breached the Therapeutic Goods Advertising Code.

The panel therefore requested that we publish this retraction.

The full text of the panel’s determination can be found at:
    www.tgacrp.com.au/complaints
    The website then goes on to provide lots of information about MMS and still provides an on-line shop.

Made me smile

John..
    Last edited by Anchor; 17th August 2010 at 01:01.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

6. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Not a surprise. The FDA is funded by big Pharma. MMS is a threat to them.

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I also got this a couple of hours ago and immediately felt the crookedness behind it. This REALLY must be a "miracle" mineral supplement if the FDA feels threatened by people using it!

<3
    Last edited by Holly Lindin; 17th August 2010 at 01:04. Reason: reworded something to make more sense :)

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I can't believe this. I read the FDA article a week ago, but this is just insane!! When does this evil stop?

I guess too many people are healing themselves and seeing the truth, so these monsters keep suppressing stuff to keep people in the dark.

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Maybe they should follow Coke's defense of it's claims for it's vitamin water.
    Layers upon Layers...when will people wake up and stop playing their game?

10. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by friamin (here)
    They also want to remove colloidal silver so stock up while you can still get it....
    Or better still, procure the means to create your own and some spare 99.99% pure silver rods.

For example: http://www.silverwell.com.au/ (this is the one I use)

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I just check a couple of sites that were selling it, and MMS is no longer listed for sale.

Bastards!

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Man we just don't stand up to ourselves do we?This is just sad i got nothing else to add...

13. Link to Post #13
    Bomack

Quote Posted by Aztar (here)
    Looks like there is a push to not only remove the ability to get MMS but now company's who sell MMS are asked to RECALL all MMS they have sold.

As an example I received this email from a fine example of a company that follows the orders of the elite globalists as mandated by the minion known as the FDA.

Want to guess my response
    I received the same email Aztar. I also found this:

http://www.fda.gov/default.htm

Quote News & Events
    Home > News & Events > Newsroom > Press Announcements
    FDA NEWS RELEASE
    For Immediate Release: July 30, 2010
    Media Inquiries: Elaine Gansz Bobo, 301-796-7567, elaine.bobo@fda.hhs.gov
    Consumer Inquiries: 888-INFO-FDA

FDA Warns Consumers of Serious Harm from Drinking Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS)
    Product contains industrial strength bleach

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is warning consumers not to take Miracle Mineral Solution, an oral liquid also known as “Miracle Mineral Supplement” or “MMS.” The product, when used as directed, produces an industrial bleach that can cause serious harm to health.

The FDA has received several reports of health injuries from consumers using this product, including severe nausea, vomiting, and life-threatening low blood pressure from dehydration.

Consumers who have MMS should stop using it immediately and throw it away.

MMS is distributed on Internet sites and online auctions by multiple independent distributors. Although the products share the MMS name, the look of the labeling may vary.

The product instructs consumers to mix the 28 percent sodium chlorite solution with an acid such as citrus juice. This mixture produces chlorine dioxide, a potent bleach used for stripping textiles and industrial water treatment. High oral doses of this bleach, such as those recommended in the labeling, can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and symptoms of severe dehydration.

MMS claims to treat multiple unrelated diseases, including HIV, hepatitis, the H1N1 flu virus, common colds, acne, cancer, and other conditions. The FDA is not aware of any research that MMS is effective in treating any of these conditions. MMS also poses a significant health risk to consumers who may choose to use this product for self-treatment instead of seeking FDA-approved treatments for these conditions.

The FDA continues to investigate and may pursue civil or criminal enforcement actions as appropriate to protect the public from this potentially dangerous product.

The FDA advises consumers who have experienced any negative side effects from MMS to consult a health care professional as soon as possible and to discard the product. Consumers and health care professionals should report adverse events to the FDA’s MedWatch program at 800-FDA-1088 or online at www.fda.gov/medwatch/report.htm.
    Especially note:

Quote The FDA [...] may pursue civil or criminal enforcement actions as appropriate to protect the public from this potentially dangerous product.
    Looks like 'ole Jim was really onto something. I know it has worked fabulously for me!

Bob

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

The next step is going to be making the ingredients illegal so you cant make your own at home just watch HAH.

15. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default MMS Product Recall

got this in my inbox:

Quote "URGENT: MMS Product Recall Notice

Dear Customer,

You are receiving this email because our records indicate you may have purchased a product called "MMS" from our company at some time in the past.

Following discussion with FDA officials, Project GreenLife is effecting an immediate voluntary recall of its sodium chlorite solution product labeled "MMS Professional - Miracle Mineral Solution - Premium Water Purification Drops".

Questions and answers on voluntary recall of Project GreenLife's sodium chlorite product:

Q. What products are affected by this recall?

A. Sodium chlorite solution, labeled as "MMS Professional - Miracle Mineral Solution - Premium Water Purification Drops" distributed by PGL International, LLC. This product comes in a 4 oz green plastic bottle. This recall is for all lot numbers.

Q. Why was this product recalled?

A. PGL International, LLC is initiating this voluntary recall because of safety concerns raised by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in regards to chlorine dioxide. As a precautionary measure, the company is recalling all sodium chlorite product, effective August 13, 2010.

Q. What should I do if I resell or have ever resold this product?

A. Quit selling this product and inform anyone you have sold this product to in the past by sending them a copy of this recall communication.

Q. What should I do if I have some of this product?

A. The FDA recommends that consumers stop using this product. Further distribution or use of any remaining product should cease immediately. If you have any unused product, you may seal the container and return it to the address provided below. Shipping account information will be provided upon request. PGL will work with all customers to make them whole."

First was Colloidal Silver, now is MMS, what will be next, vitamin C?

16. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 times in 238 posts

Default Re: MMS Product Recall

I got this too. Had to laugh.
    Let go or be dragged. -Zen proverb

17. Link to Post #17
    Bomack

Already posted guys! The thread is here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-recall-of-MMS

18. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bomack (here)
    Already posted guys! The thread is here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-recall-of-MMS
    thanks Bomack, i did a search before posting but didn't see it

19. Link to Post #19
    Bomack

Quote Posted by Nagual (here)
    thanks Bomack, i did a search before posting but didn't see it
    No problem at all Nagual, it happens to everyone . . . especially me! Today I've been going back in time on the forum and I can't believe how much I've missed! LOL!

Have a good one!

Bob

20. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

There seems to be quite a campaign going to discredit MMS and Jim Humble. I just read a "debate" on SOTT.net between Jim and someone from a HealthWyze website. Quite shocking in it's total lack of actual substance. Check it out here: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/21...M-S-is-a-Fraud

SOTT.net is one site that I've been watching over the past year or so, as it tends to bring in some interesting articles sometimes. I have observed quite a lot of anti-MMS sentiment growing over the last 3 months or so. Just look at the comments at the bottom of the article linked above. Seems there are divisions forming in many areas of the alternative media.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast