Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Love Our Bill Ryan

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Love Our Bill Ryan

Is there any news on the Jordan Maxwell/Project Camelot vatican interview?
    Sorry for going off topic but I was looking forward to it!
    Hope your well Bill & enjoying life in Ecuador!

Last edited by Star Tsar; 14th August 2012 at 19:28. Reason: Typo AGAIN!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Christine (14th August 2012), HaveBlue (15th August 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,457 times in 507 posts

Bill, I love ya man!
    Jeff

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

Christine (14th August 2012), RunningDeer (14th August 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear Bill,
    The person who invited me to the Awake and Aware Conference in 2009 said, "It will be lifechanging" and it has been! At the time, I knew almost NOTHING about the things we talk about here on this forum.....I simply needed a vacation....from my life as I had always known it! I had no idea who the characters in the play really were!!! In fact, I didn't even go to all the sessions....as I have always found conversations in the hallway to be more than a little interesting. (Wasn't disappointed on that score either:-) But I did promise that I would fully investigate each one of the speakers, in turn, and give the matter my full and undivided attention.....which I have done":-) My only "request" at the time was that I would get to see a real U.F.O. ....which we did!;-) After that the synchronicity s started....and, oh boy, what a ride!:-) In fact, it took a full month to get back home!
    I adore Kerry as well, and understand and appreciate how tiring and dangerous her work really is....all for the good of mankind. Like little children, it was hard for some of us to get over the split between Camelot and Avalon, but somehow now we are "over it" and I can't even begin to imagine how hard it must have been for the two of you! Somehow you, Bill Ryan, were able to teach us a real lesson in DIGNITY even in the worst of times! I thank you for that ..... as it could come in handy for me in the future.
    I missed you as well, when you were "gone".... but the courage it must have taken to pull up stakes and move across the globe is simply amazing! (I am trying to make an intelligent move across the country..... here in the U.S.....and the practical matters alone....are close to overwhelming. Just creating a "backup" plan here and there takes up so much time when we really would like to be doing something else!) So you...as well as some of the other members here on the forum.... have been more than a little bit of inspiration when I start to wonder if I am doing the right thing. Thank you. Trailblazers are good people to know....especially when we give them a little "space" when they need it to test things out!
    To make a long story short, "It is really good to be here!" Stay HAPPY (Your Way!), Live Long and Prosper....and know that I am up for one of your really good stories ANY day!
    Sincerely,
    Your Cheerleader, M6*

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M6* For This Post:

Christine (14th August 2012), RunningDeer (14th August 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Australia Avalon Member frangapanni's Avatar
    Thanks

It seems it is a time for reconnecting with family and loved ones... Welcome back Bill... I to have been MIA from the Avalon forum. On logging in today not thinking I'd be able to, as it has been awhile,I noticed that it has been exactly 1 year to the day that I lasted logged in.... All thanks to a post put up on the Mitchell Coombes facebook page offering Mitchell a save haven here at Project Avalon......much <3.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to frangapanni For This Post:

Christine (14th August 2012), Fred Steeves (14th August 2012), RunningDeer (14th August 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Shamz's Avatar
    Thanks

Dear Bill,
    I have always loved all your interviews and your style of presentation and question asking - you have so much patience with your interviewee per se. Thank you so much for all the hard work you have done and have been doing.

I have always wanted to ask you one thing but couldn't since not sure if you will read it or not - but here it is since this thread is about you.

You have so much information from so many credible sources - you have interviewed 1000s of people - traveled all across the globe collecting evidence & speaking with people.
    Why don't you write a book about it - you already have all the information -now just need to compile it ( I know easier said than done )
    Considering your fan base - I am pretty sure it will be a BIG seller.

Even further you can make a movie/documentary about it too.

Just my 2 cents

Much love
    ~~ Much Love
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in ( I am You and You are me )

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shamz For This Post:

Christine (15th August 2012), RunningDeer (15th August 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Bill,
    Your input has been a great insight, a true beacon of light.
    I will always remember your opening presentation in Zurich,
    I'm wishing for an Avalon Conference some day.
    Much love.
    Tre

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to treeman For This Post:

Christine (15th August 2012), Limor Wolf (17th August 2012), RunningDeer (15th August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2