+ Reply to Thread

Thread: An Apparition?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Default An Apparition?

This event only occurred once, that I am aware of, in my life.

I was only about 12 or 13 years old at the time, we lived in a house in Birmingham, UK. It was a cold house with sash windows, wooden frames, no central heating, pretty miserable. The house was quite old, probably 1930s.

There has been numerous usually events that have occurred in that house, here is just one of those incidents:

My brother and is then wife were down stairs in the evening, they just had a violent argument, then it all went quiet. Sometime later I woke up, I heard a loud scream and the words to the effect "what was that". Before this event, and it is quite difficult for me to find the right words, I was seemly "transfixed" to a poster of navy ships, with a superimposed mans face or rather a poster containing that face, it was now I have identified the face as a 1914 recruitment poster depicting Lord Kitchener. The image of this also was spinning around the central image. Further to this event early in the evening, I saw a man with a three piece suit on with tight combed back hair, then it vanished. I put it down to day dreaming or something at the time.

After this event I had experience I fell asleep. The next day my brother told me that his grandfather (died before I was born) was seen in the corner in a three piece suit, yet he was like a statue, no alterations in his expressions or movement in his body. I have to say I did years later see a picture of my grandfather and yes it was him that I saw too.

Did this violent argument attract this vision or apparition or whatever it was?
    Last edited by bogeyman; 14th August 2012 at 20:24.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

DNA (15th August 2012), Kristin (14th August 2012), Nyce555 (14th August 2012), Woody (14th August 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Nyce555's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: An Apparition?

That is a cool aparition story. My 11 year old nephew recently told me that he saw a ghost while visiting a boxing gym. He went into a back room to get something for his dad who was training and he said he saw a man in a old "mobster suite", as he described it, just stanind there looking at him. He said that he did a double take and the man vanished. He later found out that a man was killed in that building in a fire decades ago. He said he didn't feel scared, but it just caught him off gaurd. I think sometimes they are either lost and can't figure out they have died or if it is a relative, they are just "checking in" on us from time to time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyce555 For This Post:

DNA (15th August 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Default Re: An Apparition?

Hello, my son turned around one day whilst in his bedroom (he was 10 at the time) and saw a " beautiful golden human shape with wings" he could not see the face it was "too beautiful" it remained for a few seconds.When he came to me his demeanor was unusally calm and detached and I knew something unusual had occurred.

lookbeyond

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

DNA (15th August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread