+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Intel assessment, YouTube, Dr Sal's video, and geomagnetic pole reversal

1. Link to Post #21
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

Default Re: Intel assessment, YouTube, Dr Sal's video, and geomagnetic pole reversal

Frank Vidal’s “shutdown” response to Mel Fabregas’s inquiry is another interesting twist in the tale. Mel Fabregas blog post here

Fabregas phoned Vidal’s office and identified himself as a member of the media. After confirming from the secretary that Vidal was indeed a part-time actor, he asked about the “Dr. Conti” video.

Vidal’s reaction was to refuse to discuss it.

Now – I ask you – what obscure actor wouldn’t love to stand up to take a bow when the media comes calling? It’s their big chance for fame and fortune, right? If he’s been “discovered” for a wildly successful YouTube vid, wouldn’t he want to “awww shucks, guys…” and do an interview? Promote his next project? Get an agent?

Instead, he closes his twitter account.

Odd.

Regards,

Selene
    Last edited by Selene; 16th August 2012 at 03:02.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Abhaya (16th August 2012), bennycog (16th August 2012), Corncrake (16th August 2012), doodah (16th August 2012), Hervé (15th August 2012), Magnus (16th August 2012), sandy (16th August 2012), seko (16th August 2012), spiritguide (16th August 2012), TraineeHuman (20th August 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Intel assessment, YouTube, Dr Sal's video, and geomagnetic pole reversal

I think that too many cyclical events are being correlated to ONE companion star to our sun and inferred to be a dwarf star named "Nemesis."

One type of cyclical events is illustrated with this "clock":

A PLOT OF DATA ON LIFE EXTINCTIONS, COLLECTED BY DAVID RAUP AND JOHN SEPKOSKI AT THE UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO, SHOWS PEAKS IN THE EXTINCTION RATE OCCURRING AT 26- TO 30-MILLION-YEAR INTERVALS, AS INDICATED BY ARROWS

The above from: http://www.lbl.gov/Science-Articles/Archive/extinctions-nemesis.html

Check this java applet to get an idea on the long-period orbit of such a "companion":

http://astro.ph.unimelb.edu.au/central/Mirrors/binary/binary.htm

The other is given by the 26,000 year cyle of the precession of the equinoxes:

http://binaryresearchinstitute.org/bri/research/introduction/theory.shtml

Due to the existence of both type of "clocks", and accordingly, that makes our solar system a TERNARY star system with one star called "Sun" and TWO companion stars BOTH named NEMESIS.

There lies the confusion!

Wasn't it Arthur Neuman who said something like: "The real trouble is that everything is happening at the same time!"?
    Last edited by Hervé; 16th August 2012 at 20:16.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

nomadguy (16th August 2012), Operator (16th August 2012), sandy (16th August 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    [...]
    Thanks, Kimberley. I say different eyebrows, eye lids, and nose for starters.

WCBD, what happens when you change/morph the aspect-ratio of the pictures to match the length/ roundness of the faces?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

jc71 (16th August 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,305 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    [...]
    Thanks, Kimberley. I say different eyebrows, eye lids, and nose for starters.
    WCBD, what happens when you change/morph the aspect-ratio of the pictures to match the length/ roundness of the faces?
    I didn't morph. I enlarged, and aligned while keeping the lengthen and width ratio of the photos true to form.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 16th August 2012 at 00:02.

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    Mars is too small hence does not have enough gravity to hold a proper atmosphere or magnetic field to shield it (hence not enough Hydrogen and Oxygen). That's it in simple terms.

It might have had a denser atmosphere in the past however as the signs of flowing water shows (would have had to be warmer). It's either lost it's atmosphere over time or the magnetic field was stronger in the past despite the smaller core. The jury is still out on the various concepts.

I suspect however that Mars is more hospitable than is let on to us.

K
    the pyramids on mars, pyramids on earth, reminders of a lost civilization wanting to remember home that was destroyed by pride and war. our ancestors. they are about to do it again on earth.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

bluestflame (16th August 2012), K626 (16th August 2012), sandy (16th August 2012)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

I can see the ptb doing this, here's the truth, ooops it was a hoax, now we ignore the information because it's connected to a hoax, just like when they attach fiction to science and everyone sees the movie , ohh that science fiction, clever hiding the truth in a lie , before the masses know, then when faced with the real, many will dismiss it as rubbish. Testing the water, to make final ajustments for the coming events, this has never happened before , they want to be sure of the outcome many are pretty smart and can smell a rat.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

sandy (16th August 2012)

12. Link to Post #27
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Ok, this is what I meant:

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Caren (16th August 2012), jc71 (16th August 2012), NancyV (16th August 2012), RunningDeer (16th August 2012), sandy (16th August 2012)

14. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

I call him Dr Chicken Salad

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

13th Warrior (16th August 2012), K626 (16th August 2012), sandy (16th August 2012)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

Hello All,

I've been following the Dr. Sal story and just want to say what a fine job all you Avalonians did on Unified Serenity's original thread. I didn't get into the mix because I can't do Faster-Than-Light research over the internet, but I watched it all develop.

I am rather interested in what we might really be looking at in physical terms, given that Bill has other sources saying a pole shift will happen, date unspecified.

There are two possible scenarios, as I understand it, no matter what the direct cause may be.

1. A geomagnetic pole shift (pole reversal) is underway now. It was pretty much agreed on the original thread that this will not likely cause the Van Allen Belt to fall to Earth, frying the whole planet - or maybe not. Magnetic north is wobbling all over the place, the magnetic field has been getting weaker, etc., and, if you take HAARP out of the picture, this is possibly a major contributor to our disrupted weather.

Quote From Cidersomerset's thread:
    Volcanic rock, as it cools from the lava state, aligns itself with the Earth's magnetic field. In 1906, French physicist Bernard Brunhes discovered volcanic rock magnetized in the opposite direction of today's field. It is now known that the Earth's magnetic field has reversed itself many times throughout the planet's history, and at times has even been switched off. Muller and Morris felt that at least some of these geomagnetic flips were caused by comet impacts, and they developed a model to explain how it happened.

From the original Dr. Sal thread:.
    Snoweagle:
    A magnetic pole shift is an energy transfer from one dipole to another and will transition relatively ie sinusoidally, linearly, etc
    The severity is an uncertainty as our only term of reference is historical records which we know and can easily accept as predominantly flooding and these days the demise of our electrical technology.

Rahkyt:
    [...] The newest theories in physics state that gravity as a weak force is an effect of the 'brane within which we exist interacting with others and with the source of gravitation, which exists beyond our universe and our experience of it is only partial compared to its full force wherever its origin might be.
    [...]
    Beyond that, any shifts in gravitation that occur simultaneous to a magnetic pole shift could affect the actual physical matter on the planet, as well as electromagnetism (as it is affected by gravitation) and which could potentially affect any metals in the earth itself and upon the earth, which could in turn lead to tectonic shifting and volcanic pressure release.
    2. A physical pole shift would be the result of crustal displacement, as Nancy Leider has been talking about for years on ZetaTalk, where the crust of the planet comes loose and slides around. This kind of event might account for those flash-frozen woolly mammoths in Siberia with fresh buttercups in their stomachs, and those palm trees in Antarctica.

I recall an interview with Dr. Bill Deagle years ago where he described how those things might have occurred. His theory was that a crustal displacement could happen at walking pace, about 20 miles/day. Nancy Leider and the Zetas seem to think we could survive such a thing if we're prepared. Or, as others (like the ultimate gloomer, Patrick Geryl) say, it could be sudden and violent with 500 mph surface winds, which no one is likely to survive.

Quote From the original thread:
    Rahkyt:
    All of the pole shift theories I've ever seen talk about the ice caps melting and destabilizing the planet as being the most probable cause of a physical pole shift, or some massive astronomical body passing close to the earth.

Patrick Geryl:
    Polar Reversal and Pole Shift
    The iron core of the earth is magnetic. Because of the switching of the magnetic core, the earth will start to rotate in the other direction! Because of this, the outer earth's crust will break off! In other words the outer layer will be "floating." It will be on the loose, no longer attached to its "master." If you are on the planet at that moment, it will tilt some thousands of miles in a couple of hours. Looking up in the sky it will seem as if "the sky is coming down," as it is described in the old scriptures! Giant quakes will occur. Earth plates will be moving, mountains will be rising where first there was nothing, land masses will break open and collapse, mountains collapse, land will sink into the ocean, volcanoes erupt in many places. In short, the most terrible nightmare cannot be terrible enough to describe this world's destruction.
    If Geryl is right, there's nothing to worry about and nothing to be done. But do any of the scientists on Avalon have a good guess about what might really happen in either case?
    Last edited by doodah; 16th August 2012 at 00:53.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

Operator (16th August 2012), sandy (16th August 2012)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------
    Calling "Hoax!" and moving on to the next claim is not always what the CIA would do. They would take time to look at it rather more carefully. They have to. So should we.
    You must have read my mind .... I posted in the original thread this morning:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post538659

Quote So he's an actor ... case closed ?

I don't think so. What do you do if you can't communicate to the public directly ? Exactly, you use stand-ins.
    It's an old custom. Ages ago people ....

-------
    -------

By focusing on the messenger we lost attention for the content. I think that geomagnetic reversal is underestimated and especially a quick short lasting one can be very devastating. Maybe even more devastating than a physical pole shift.
    I think that geomagnetic changes are not without consequences !
    We definitely need more scientific data and investigation/discussion on this subject matter.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

bluestflame (16th August 2012), Caren (16th August 2012), doodah (16th August 2012), Hervé (16th August 2012), sandy (16th August 2012), seko (16th August 2012), Selene (16th August 2012), spiritguide (16th August 2012)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by doodah (here)
    But do any of the scientists on Avalon have a good guess about what might really happen in either case?
    Hi Doodah,

Well first off, I am not a scientist. I am mainly educated as an engineer (with electrical background).
    I had a very simple view/explanation that I posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post538740
    Not the same as Patrick Geryl but partly similar.

Maybe it's even better to keep it as simple as possible (for the wider audience) but I also would like to get into a more detailed discussion
    to get a better understanding of what's bogus and what is possible.
    Last edited by Operator; 16th August 2012 at 01:17. Reason: unintended but stupid typo

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

bluestflame (16th August 2012), sandy (16th August 2012)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Hi Operator,

Sorry I missed your entry. I had copied out everything up to just above you on page 21 and hadn't gone back into the thread. What makes you think that we will enter some region of space where fields are reversed? That works in your example, but I don't think I've heard much scientific speculation about that kind of thing being a probability in our future. Do you have references for that?

BTW, I referenced Nancy Leider and the Zetas more or less tongue in cheek (I know many will roll their eyes about that) only because she's talked about this for forever, which I have found interesting... But I agree, I'd like a better understanding of what's likely to happen, physically, with a geomagnetic pole reversal, if there are those who can give us some hard science on this.

23. Link to Post #33
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

For the many possibilities of geomagnetic pole inversions, re-posting here the more relevant informations:

[...]

Excerpts from a paper by Lynn Yarris, LBL Research Review / Science Beat Berkeley Lab, http://www.lbl.gov/Science-Articles/...s-nemesis.html, Mon, 13 Apr 1987 11:02 CDT

[...]

The evidence for Nemesis-triggered periodic comet storms based on cosmic ray exposure ages was drawn primarily from reviews of existing data. "In these days of tight budgets," observes Muller wryly, "the cheapest way to do research is in the library." Another review of existing data, this time by Muller and LBL physicist Donald Morris, uncovered evidence for periodic comet storms in the Earth's magnetic field.

Volcanic rock, as it cools from the lava state, aligns itself with the Earth's magnetic field. In 1906, French physicist Bernard Brunhes discovered volcanic rock magnetized in the opposite direction of today's field. It is now known that the Earth's magnetic field has reversed itself many times throughout the planet's history, and at times has even been switched off. Muller and Morris felt that at least some of these geomagnetic flips were caused by comet impacts, and they developed a model to explain how it happened.

The Earth's magnetic field is generated by slow eddies in its molten nickel-iron core that are the product of the heat flow out of the core, modified by the planet's rotation. When a crashing comet plunges the world into darkness, temperatures on the land drop much faster than those in the sea because water retains heat much longer than soil. According to the model of Muller and Morris, water near the equator evaporates and is redistributed as ice and snow on the polar caps. The result is a sudden (within a few hundred years) drop in the level of the oceans. In accordance with the conservation of angular momentum, the redistribution of mass alters the rotation rate of the Earth's crust and mantle with respect to the liquid core and leads to a disruption of the magnetic field.

"It is the same as when figure skaters go into a spin with their arms extended, then draw their arms in to increase their rotational speed," says Muller. "The Earth's magnetism is so sensitive to the motions of the liquid core that it doesn't take much of a change in rotational rate to affect the field."

Prior to the work of Muller and Morris, Chicago's Raup had examined the frequency of 296 geomagnetic reversals that took place during the last 170 million years and found peaks in the rate of reversals occurring approximately every 30 million years.

Deposits of microtektites were also found in volcanic and seabed rocks from times when reversals took place. There was a sudden drop in sea level during the die-out of the dinosaurs, but there is no evidence of a geomagnetic reversal. This does not blemish the model of Muller and Morris, however, for it predicts that magnetic excursions, during which the field is turned off, would result from half of the impacts. Magnetic excursions are difficult to detect in volcanic rock.

"Our model readily explains observed geophysical correlations, and accounts for the behavior of the Earth's magnetic field during a reversal," says Morris. "Although somewhat speculative, it is based on assumptions that are considered plausible by experts in the relevant scientific fields."

A geomagnetic reversal could also take place should the polar caps melt and cause a sudden swelling of the seas. This, too, would alter the rotation of the Earth's crust and mantle with respect to the core and disrupt the dynamo.

[...]

Perhaps the most important aspect of the Nemesis theory, and the one for which we as a species can be most grateful, is that the deadly little companion star is not due to return until the year 15 million A.D.
    Last edited by Hervé; 16th August 2012 at 02:15.

24. Link to Post #34
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

As for a rotation axis pole shift:

Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)
    ROTFLMFAO....OMG and I thought I was relatively smart,,,,,,but this manhattan thing got WAYYYYYYYYYYYY over my head... So has there been a tilt? Yes or No would ease my suspense.
    Nop! No tilt!

Consider the earth to be a very heavy, giant gyroscope and the amount of applied force which would be required to tilt the axis of rotation of such a gyroscope. I haven't seen such a force being around lately.

Try with a small one and experience the effort you have to apply to tilt the axis of rotation.
    Crustal slip, however, would give an apparent drift of the rotation poles.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

13th Warrior (16th August 2012)

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Thanks Amer, I recall that entry from the original Dr. Sal thread, all the possibilities of HOW a pole reversal COULD happen. But I'm more interested in the probability that any of those things will happen in 4 years, and what the physical effects to the planet might actually be. From the comments I copied above, earthquakes, volcanoes, shifting tectonic plates, floods and inundations, and collapse of the power grid have been suggested. What's the probability of any of those things happening?

Of all the ways a geomagnetic reversal might happen, melting ice caps seems the most likely to me at this moment, but I don't have an informed scientific opinion about this. I'm basing that statement, again, on some things Dr. Bill Deagle has said about planetary warming actually being caused by undersea volcanic activity, thus the heating of the oceans from below.

The changes in Greenland...Plus, that floating island made of pumice, the size of Belgium, that has just recently been found off New Zealand looks pretty scary, to me. Plus all the recent earthquake activity around New Zealand... those poor people have been hit hard! Does any scientist have a handle on what all this is adding up to?
    Last edited by doodah; 16th August 2012 at 04:00.

27. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Hi Operator,
    Sorry I missed your entry. I had copied out everything up to just above you on page 21 and hadn't gone back into the thread.
    No problem. I just referred to it because I didn't want to copy and duplicate it over here.

What makes you think that we will enter some region of space where fields are reversed? That works in your example, but I don't think I've heard much scientific speculation about that kind of thing being a probability in our future. Do you have references for that?
    The way it often works for me is that my intuition first wakes me up with a certain idea. Then I start looking on the internet to get answers and/or
    seek the possibility to discuss the subject matter e.g. here.

In this particular case I may subconsciously have been influenced by this picture:

The picture is about the photon belt (a whole other can of worms). But it gave me an idea of a circular field
    that on one side would flow up than on the other side it must flow down ...

Although we yearly turn around the sun we are never back in the same place next year. The whole solar system travels
    around the center of the galaxy so it takes a very long time (long count ?) before you're back at the origin.

There could also be another reason e.g. like crossing superwaves or plasma clouds.

I think that Tesla's free energy principles are based on movement through space (also think of the tether experiment).

Something must provide the energy/force to keep the earth spinning as it does.

BTW, I referenced Nancy Leider and the Zetas more or less tongue in cheek (I know many will roll their eyes about that) only because she's talked about this for forever, which I have found interesting... But I agree, I'd like a better understanding of what's likely to happen, physically, with a geomagnetic pole reversal, if there are those who can give us some hard science on this.
    Well, there is another pointer in this direction ... Ann Eller the former assistant of J. Allen Hynek is an avid supporter of Nancy Lieder's Zeta report.
    That doesn't prove anything but like Bill pointed out in the OP ... we can now put it somewhere on the scale.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

bennycog (16th August 2012), Hervé (16th August 2012)

29. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

------
    Consider the earth to be a very heavy, giant gyroscope and the amount of applied force which would be required to tilt the axis of rotation of such a gyroscope. I haven't seen such a force being around lately.
    ------
    Try with a small one and experience the effort you have to apply to tilt the axis of rotation.
    Correct, same principle why a bike stays upright when you keep enough speed.

So in order to make a physical pole shift happen you need either:

1. to move a lot of mass on the 'gyroscope' or
    2. slow down the gyroscope or
    3. both of the above (one may also be the result of the other).

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Hervé (16th August 2012)

31. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Operator.... Hm. Thanks for the Ann Eller reference. I'll take that under advisement!

As to the Galactic Center thing, answer me this: If you're on the circumference of a circle, you're ALWAYS aligned with the center, are you not? So what's all this "alignment with Galactic Center" thing I keep hearing about? If we're talking about returning to the start of the Zodiac, that's something else, although how would we know it's the "start"? Wouldn't designating a "start" be sort of a homocentric pretense? This is WAY off topic! But if you can clear this up real quick, that would be great.

Anyway, it seems to me that your diagram there shows a basic problem with this whole physical construct we're in: there is definitely not enough light (2,000 years). The whole system is way out of balance toward the dark (20,000 years).

Sorry, none of this is really relevant to the topic.
    Last edited by doodah; 16th August 2012 at 03:10.

32. Link to Post #39
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Operator (here)

------
    ------
    Correct, same principle why a bike stays upright when you keep enough speed.

So in order to make a physical pole shift happen you need either:

1. to move a lot of mass on the 'gyroscope' or
    2. slow down the gyroscope or
    3. both of the above (one may also be the result of the other).
    Same understanding here which means a direct collision with a very heavy and large object or the repeated protracted pummeling of smaller ones provided they all occur against the spinning direction; otherwise the effect could be null or increasing that speed.

However, the slowing down of the gyroscope involves slowing down the speed at which the inner core revolves... collisions might affect the crust but not necessarily the core.

Hence, it's much easier to do that with the outer crust and the melting of the ice caps.

Then, again, a global warming is usually the start of a new ice age and, accordingly, an increase of the spinning speed with the formation of new ice caps with less water to rotate at the equator.

Taking it all into account, our planet earth behaves as the simplest of "governors."
    Last edited by Hervé; 16th August 2012 at 03:38.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (16th August 2012), doodah (16th August 2012), Operator (16th August 2012)

34. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

----
    Anyway, it seems to me that your diagram there shows a basic problem with this whole physical construct we're in: there is definitely not enough light (2,000 years). The whole system is way out of balance toward the dark (20,000 years).
    ----
    Forget the details in the picture ... it's about the photon belt, indeed far off topic. I only used it to illustratively point out what kind
    of field I had in mind that could make earth travel through different polarities.

----
    As to the Galactic Center thing, answer me this: If you're on the circumference of a circle, you're ALWAYS aligned with the center, are you not?
    ----
    I heard the best/clearest explanation from Santos Bonacci:

Somewhere in one of both parts (sorry it's long and I can't remember the exact spot) he explains where the sun is seen at winter solstice each year.
    This year it will align exactly where the galactic plane (milky way) crosses the plane of our solar system (alignment in the heart of the cross).

Ok, back to topic of this thread ...

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

bluestflame (16th August 2012), doodah (16th August 2012), Firinn (16th August 2012), Reinhard (16th August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast