+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Intel assessment, YouTube, Dr Sal's video, and geomagnetic pole reversal

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Intel assessment, YouTube, Dr Sal's video, and geomagnetic pole reversal

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    As for a rotation axis pole shift:

------
    Consider the earth to be a very heavy, giant gyroscope and the amount of applied force which would be required to tilt the axis of rotation of such a gyroscope. I haven't seen such a force being around lately.
    ------
    Try with a small one and experience the effort you have to apply to tilt the axis of rotation.
    Correct, same principle why a bike stays upright when you keep enough speed.

So in order to make a physical pole shift happen you need either:

1. to move a lot of mass on the 'gyroscope' or
    2. slow down the gyroscope or
    3. both of the above (one may also be the result of the other).
    with earth at the mass it is, spinning at 1000 miles per hour wouldn't it take being slammed by a massive 5KM+ meteor traveling at 160,000 miles per hour traveling the opposite direction of the spin of our planet and impacting around the equator?

a magnetic shift isn't as drastic as some think and will mess with communications and directions, but we've gone to GPS and stopped depending on the poles years ago...

our toilets will still spin the same direction...

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Default Re: Intel assessment, YouTube, Dr Sal's video, and geomagnetic pole reversal

The theory as of late is indicating that the planets are all following the sun as in a space draft. Intemates that the planets are not on the same horizontal plane. If this is so that changes some variables. Have we been beyond the solar system yet and taken any pictures back to see what it looks like?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (16th August 2012)

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

or bump into one of these...

Quote Last year, astronomers discovered a quiescent black hole in a distant galaxy that erupted after shredding and consuming a passing star. Now researchers have identified a distinctive X-ray signal observed in the days following the outburst that comes from matter on the verge of falling into the black hole.

This tell-tale signal, called a quasi-periodic oscillation or QPO, is a characteristic feature of the accretion disks that often surround the most compact objects in the universe -- white dwarf stars, neutron stars and black holes. QPOs have been seen in many stellar-mass black holes, and there is tantalizing evidence for them in a few black holes that may have middleweight masses between 100 and 100,000 times the sun's... shredded star

could this be what is made our star act up, pointed at earth?
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 16th August 2012 at 04:58.

5. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

As i toss this out there, building underground cities at a feverish pace, starting wars to hide where the money goes , connecting them all by railcar, for over 50 years, tells me someone at the top is afraid to be on the surface of the earth no matter what the future may bring , asteroid, global chaos, nuclear war, deadly virus, collapsing atmosphere , or pissed off annunaki , what ever it is, the ptb take very seriously , not giving a second thought about the earth , humanity, or the effect of their actions with technology they cannot control. I keep going back to an incoming object dragging debris from space killing the birds in beebe arkansas, the fish, the sinkholes, the quake upticks, dark energy/matter a failed star planet x. You have to ask yourself reasonably what would keep the elite underground never to return to the surface of earth ?? If your going underground , something is coming in from above and you can't predict what effects it will have on the air we breathe or on the sun and it's burst. step away , take a breathe and tell me what you really think ... WE HAVE TO NAIL THIS DOWN , December 21 is coming and we will ride through whatever is thrown at us... they wouldn't build cities miles underground on a theory, or a myth , or a what if . it would be based on solid science and be absolute .
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Bluewool (16th August 2012), greybeard (16th August 2012), jc71 (16th August 2012), Selene (16th August 2012)

7. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

now if Tesla is right and electrons travel faster than the speed of light, then by looking at the date the Signal hit March 29th, 2011

is this what caused all those massive flares that set off the earthquake in Japan?

or was the sun just venting over losing a brother?

8. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

now, let's put our heads together, think tank time...

where is this black hole located and is the north pole moving towards this energy, or away from it?

are these particles the reason we don't have a jet stream?

are they the reason for the northern Hemisphere meltdown?

if it take 3 days for the sun flare energy to reach us, at the same speed, how long will it take what is following these particles...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 16th August 2012 at 05:19.

9. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think that the under ground construction is simply to prevent military spying via satellite.

10. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)

with earth at the mass it is, spinning at 1000 miles per hour wouldn't it take being slammed by a massive 5KM+ meteor traveling at 160,000 miles per hour traveling the opposite direction of the spin of our planet and impacting around the equator?

a magnetic shift isn't as drastic as some think and will mess with communications and directions, but we've gone to GPS and stopped depending on the poles years ago...

I didn't check the math but yes you're probably right IF you want to achieve it with an impulse like event. And everybody seem to automatically refer to that.

I am looking at it from another perspective ...
    Not all planets in our solar system spin in the same direction: Venus, Uranus and Pluto rotate clockwise.
    So I set out to learn on internet what makes the planets spin. To my surprise I didn't find very much. The general accepted assumption seems to be that a planet keeps spinning as a result of spinning matter that it is made of.
    That sounds rather silly to me. Especially when planets from the same solar system are able to spin in both ways.

While thinking about it I remember a lecture by Stan Deyo where he explained that the positions of the orbits are not random but at certain 'resonating' points like the interference patterns of standing waves in a pond.

It looks also similar to electrons b.t.w. that can only reside in defined shells around the nuclei

Additionally I now remember that lots of crop circles are about orbits and sizes of the sun etc.
    And ... info is surfacing that planets have not always been in the same place as they are now. Interesting ...

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Hervé (16th August 2012), jc71 (16th August 2012), nomadguy (16th August 2012)

12. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)

O.K., well, I'm not about to start "seeing" things through the eyes of alphabet soup spooks, even if their method of discernment is logical to the 5 senses. Which it indeed is.

Post Edit: At best, I would consider it "channeled material" for the more scientific minded.
    Alphabet soup, grown-up food for kiddies. No words or sentences yet, just a jumble of letters. The ramblings of a depressed mind that claims to have a better handle than anyone else on "objective reality" than the rest of us. Not so. The depression is lifting. Meanwhile Avalon is writing a beautiful story.

Nor do we need whistleblowers any more. They are the nice cop side of the nice/nasty cop routine, reporting on the above ramblings - however accurately is neither here nor there. A or F, I couldn't care, it's all 6 stuff.

Fortunately, they are all getting shot down these days, not in months like Charles, or weeks like Drake, but in days this time.

Nurse has just said, I'm going to give you an injection, it may hurt a little, like this. Now some of us are wondering why she is walking away with a smile on her face.

Edit:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...in-us-all.html
    Last edited by araucaria; 16th August 2012 at 06:06.

13. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

I am going to add something I find to be relevant here,

To my understanding, Paul Lavoilette had estimated that in the period near 2012-2019 our solar system would enter a type of stellar cloud.
    In that stellar region there could be lot of excited or "charged" particles in and around our solar system.

So that brings me to a question...

Could a mass of charged particles in a cloud slow down the rate of speed of a encroaching sun and subsequent planets?
    If so that might cause problems with the way the poles are oriented?

I am no scientist, so I am asking anyone whom might have a thicker background to chime in, if they can.
    Why not now?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Hervé (16th August 2012), Operator (16th August 2012)

15. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by nomadguy (here)

Could a mass of charged particles in a cloud slow down the rate of speed of a encroaching sun and subsequent planets?
    Well according this rule :

An electric current will generate a magnetic field as indicated. Electric current is formed by moving electrons.
    Can we consider a stream of charged particles the same as electric current ?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Hervé (16th August 2012), nomadguy (17th August 2012)

17. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)

I didn't check the math but yes you're probably right IF you want to achieve it with an impulse like event. And everybody seem to automatically refer to that.

I am looking at it from another perspective ...
    Not all planets in our solar system spin in the same direction: Venus, Uranus and Pluto rotate clockwise.
    So I set out to learn on internet what makes the planets spin. To my surprise I didn't find very much. The general accepted assumption seems to be that a planet keeps spinning as a result of spinning matter that it is made of.
    That sounds rather silly to me. Especially when planets from the same solar system are able to spin in both ways.

While thinking about it I remember a lecture by Stan Deyo where he explained that the positions of the orbits are not random but at certain 'resonating' points like the interference patterns of standing waves in a pond.

It looks also similar to electrons b.t.w. that can only reside in defined shells around the nuclei

Additionally I now remember that lots of crop circles are about orbits and sizes of the sun etc.
    And ... info is surfacing that planets have not always been in the same place as they are now. Interesting ...
    the energy leaves the sun at a million miles per hour, we have a shield, but by the swirls and the "string" that works like a spring coil to keep propelling us...

the left shows the swirls, the middle shows the spring effect...

I understand the physics of how it works, but not how to explain it...

18. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote Posted by nomadguy (here)
    I am going to add something I find to be relevant here,

To my understanding, Paul Lavoilette had estimated that in the period near 2012-2019 our solar system would enter a type of stellar cloud.
    In that stellar region there could be lot of excited or "charged" particles in and around our solar system.

So that brings me to a question...

If so that might cause problems with the way the poles are oriented?

I am no scientist, so I am asking anyone whom might have a thicker background to chime in, if they can.
    I just saw a description of how our magnetic particles thrust us forward shielded from the clouds we are hitting at 51,000 MPH...

but I don't remember which of these missions show it...

NASA missions

19. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)

Nor do we need whistleblowers any more. They are the nice cop side of the nice/nasty cop routine, reporting on the above ramblings - however accurately is neither here nor there. A or F, I couldn't care, it's all 6 stuff.

Fortunately, they are all getting shot down these days, not in months like Charles, or weeks like Drake, but in days this time.
    the whistleblowers aren't getting shot down, the wanna be's are...

the problem is once they come forward once with what they know, then people pry for more and they start talking on subjects outside their realm, and get blasted out of the water...

if you only have one piece of the puzzle, give us the piece and we will put them together along with others we have gathered...

if you aren't real, expect a quick departure, we don't have time to waste on nonsense...

20. Link to Post #55
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,900 times in 15,481 posts

Keeping with the train of thoughts of some of the magnetic reversals being due to falling skies on people's heads... here is the illustration suggested by the Binary Research Institute for the existence of the Oort cloud Sheer Edge:

Now, thats quite a pool (billiards) game!

That particular 26,000 year clock would have it's "midnight" every time this solar system gets bombarded with these asteroids.

It therefore seems like the "elite" have gotten a pretty good idea on when that "midnight occurs, earth-time wise.

This is also the scenario promulgated by Laura Knight-Jadzcyk and the "Cs."

Thinking of it though, it doesn't really matter where one goes in hiding within this solar system when all of it is going to be pummeled like Dresden during WW II... unless their secret space program is really about getting out of this solar system for a while...
    Last edited by Hervé; 16th August 2012 at 20:33.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Midnight Rambler (16th August 2012), nomadguy (17th August 2012), Operator (16th August 2012), Snookie (4th September 2012)

22. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

So I just spent half the afternoon earlier yesterday trying to catch up on the "Warning from "NASA Scientist": claims aliens warn of massive threat to Earth thread.....which at this posting has almost 23,000 hits, only to discover that Bill started this new one in correlation to the one I just mentioned. Really? Wow, I thought, something extremely important must be going on here....I should have known better! This is like the Drake thread all over again. You guys are hysterical. With all do respect I enjoy many of your posts due to your witty responses, collective thinking and vast perceptions, but the amount of time and energy spent on some dude with no credibility who furthermore has added no real value to the knowledge base here on Avalon, sure has gotten a lot of attention.

From the short time that I've been on Avalon I have watched fellow members annihilate the credibility of a plethora of so called experts and whistle blowers. I don't care who it is, there's always something wrong with the guy/gal. He's a "guru" so that automatically discredits the guy so we can't listen to him, then some "no name" like Dr. Conti or is it Dr. Sal......whatever his name, comes on here and well, we can't listen to him either, or maybe we should? The amount of time you guys spend on this just amazes me, and the fact that the last thread on this topic has as many hits as it does.....lol.....unbelievable.

There are three posts that caught my attention from the other thread which I brought over here, since the conversation seems to have moved to this new thread.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    We have to go slowly and carefully here. What would be the greatest tragedy is if this warning was real, and we all dismissed it because of lazy mass internet opinion. I learned back in Serpo days that "reality" is defined on the internet by the "vote" of public opinion -- regardless of the truth. It was an important lesson to learn.

Think of your responsibility here. I'm going to say something very heavy. Hundreds of millions of people could die if we irresponsibly and prematurely trash a legitimate warning because we're all trying to be smart alecs.

If Dr Conti (and Enrico De Luca) are real, then they may be very discouraged by the skeptical response. They may respond by posting another video, and producing credentials. But equally, we may never hear from them again. Which would you prefer?
    Addressing Bill's comments first, and I'm asking everyone this, not just Bill- Why suddenly is this Dr. Conti's warning of such significance? There have been several scientists who have openly discussed this surge of energy coming from the center of the galaxy which is having an effect on our planet with the potential of destructive CME's being the end result. Several of us have made comments about this in other threads with little response.

This information has been out for quite some time even here on Avalon. David Wilcock has discussed it, Gregg Braden has discussed it and many others, and now some Joe blow comes out of no-man's land and some how his information should be considered, and yet he's been thoroughly discredited. I don't get it?? Which takes me back to my first point.....it doesn't matter who it is, no one will ever agree, and the only way we'll all agree, is when it's smack dab in our faces and in the moment.

Which leads me to the common sense quote of pie'n'eal below-

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    The point is, say if this were true...what on earth can anyone do about it?

How are we going to save millions of people? What's the big plan?

To keep worrying about every prediction just is not healthy, it's going to wear you down.
    Exactly my thought dear friend. There is no where to run or hide. If this is to occur than so be it. But let me pose this thought....I am baffled as many of you on Avalon are very aware of the existence of reincarnation. Several of you, including myself have come on here sharing our experiences of reincarnation so that others may learn. So I ask, if many of us believe in reincarnation, than obviously we understand that we are immortal, which additionally confirms that we are not our jobs, bodies or experiences, but rather consciousness. Taking it one step further, you then come to the realization that your existence here on Earth is not real, but rather an illusion created for your consciousness to learn and grow, which is the very reason you keep coming back. You had to have known this as why would you have elected to return to Earth? Ask yourself this, if it was going to be so terrible in this lifetime, why would you have come back during this time period? And even if you do experience something terrible, guess what, IT'S NOT REAL! Why? Because your consciousness! So why then so much focus on the events which stir up lower vibrational responses such as fear, when it makes no difference as this experience here on earth is none other than just that, an "experience" and nothing more. And what is it that David Icke says? "They can control your mind, they can control your body, but they can't control consciousness!"

Moving on to the last point made here by ED09.

Quote Posted by ED209 (here)
    The other thing that we need to keep in mind is that we are all spending (myself included) a lot of time worrying about potential otherworldly threats to our planet, meanwhile there are actual threats to our existence that are real and happening right now! Global warming, pollution, resource depletion, right?

.....Also, we know that technological advancement does not equate with ethical concern because as we have become more advanced, we have not become more ethical.
    With special note of the last sentence which basically in a round about way says, we are at a point where our technology has surpassed our spirituality. And here lies where our main focus should really be. Heart-centered concepts are the way to increase one's spirituality. Putting so much time into fear-based topics is not.

Have we not learned anything? Are we the definition of insanity? ....doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results? Cause that's what I see here.

Again, with all due respect, this is an open forum and you can do as you wish, and yes, some of this is interesting, and I'm not discouraging anyone from pursuing this topic. I'm just merely making an observation as it's comical to me that a no-name like Dr. Conti has attracted so much time and attention that in no way contributes any type of benefit to the community in moving us forward as a civilization, nor is it worthy of 22,000+ views, when none of this is even real, LMAO.

Just as I was about to post this I came across Cloud9's new thread- "Are we helping those who we want to defeat, to defeat us?"

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t-to-defeat-us

Go read Cloud9's first post #1 as it's the perfect addition to what I'm trying to convey. Now....back to LMAO
    Last edited by we-R-one; 17th August 2012 at 03:39.

23. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Moral of the story is you can't really trust a dentist not to hurt you.

Peace

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (16th August 2012), Firinn (16th August 2012), Ivanhoe (16th August 2012), modwiz (16th August 2012), Operator (16th August 2012), Sebastion (16th August 2012), Unified Serenity (24th August 2012)

25. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Dr Sal's Warning 2 (Dr sal is exposed)

He admits it was a hoax.

People in suits send people in uniforms to kill innocent people.

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to LisAlien For This Post:

13th Warrior (16th August 2012), Adi (16th August 2012), Alan (17th August 2012), astrid (17th August 2012), Christine (16th August 2012), Czarek (17th August 2012), Dennis Leahy (17th August 2012), Fred Steeves (16th August 2012), Hervé (16th August 2012), Kimberley (16th August 2012), Kristin (22nd August 2012), seko (17th August 2012), Selene (16th August 2012), ThePythonicCow (16th August 2012)

27. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,549 times in 833 posts

We get so caught up in the celebrity culture of the person! What if we all agreed to set aside egos and personas, embrace humility and simply address the fact/fiction, verifiable/unverifiable, significance/non-significance, and so on, of the message?

Is a magnetic polar shift possible within our lifetimes? Yes.

Is a magnetic polar shift probable within our lifetimes? Maybe.

Is a magnetic polar shift definitely going to happen within our lifetimes? No.

What would happen if a magnetic polar shift did happen within our lifetimes? We don't know, but there are many theories that we could discuss and share.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

Christine (16th August 2012), jc71 (16th August 2012)

29. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,549 times in 833 posts

I applause his courage in coming clean like this!

'I told a big lie but I spiced it up with a lot of facts/truths.'
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

30. The Following User Says Thank You to sdv For This Post:

seehas (17th August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast